00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snootsnoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

605,517 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-23 13:42:31

Art clab on the art portal is good. Everyone should provide lins to ALL the other pieces that are submitted. lets hope there's more than five or so. I think last time we tried there was 8, although we had more active members then.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-23 14:37:06

'Cept it'll be all over the place. If we all submit it under our own users and MCC, It SHOULD be featured together, AND we can see it on submitted art in our MCC user.

I'm all for it :D

I think that the newgrounds tank is getting pretty rusty now. Wanna swap for a T-90?

HELL YEAH!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-23 14:51:14

At 2/23/10 01:42 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Art clab on the art portal is good. Everyone should provide lins to ALL the other pieces that are submitted. lets hope there's more than five or so. I think last time we tried there was 8, although we had more active members then.

What Format? JPG?

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-24 14:35:33

if its art, is it just gonna be our own or sprites too. im up for both.

and can you see that Hank was slowly falling apart as the series progressed. the headshot wound and bandages from redeemer, the sword wound and bandages from avenger, the bomb and all body bandages from apotheosis, the sign through the chest now replaced by a metal plate or something and tricky ripping his head off (also now the chin is metal or whatever) in depredation and tricky killing him in antipathy. It isnt until consternation until he gets a new body and its only at the end of that when he is finally not revived. Maybe the Higher Powers were more interested in Sanford and Deimos' activities than to worry about Hank. So then he needed a new boy, hence the augmentation.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-24 18:41:40

:until consternation until he gets a new body and its only at the end of that when he is finally not revived. Maybe the Higher Powers were more interested in Sanford and Deimos' activities than to worry about Hank. So then he needed a new boy, hence the augmentation.

Thats, a good and interesting point.
Than again, likely explanation-Krinkels+crack+flash=Madness .

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 11:00:29

Alright, as you all know, I'm not as active as I used to be in the past. This is due to the unfortunate realization that I don't have as much free time as I did when I signed up back in 07'. Times simply have changed, and because many members simply just come and go, a member's list isn't worth so much time to accommodate this tendency. I cannot be here to moderate and lead the MCC. So with this, I step down as leader.

Chainsaw and Sinskae, as the next two in command, you take my place.
This means that you control which members are allowed in, what to keep and what to get rid of, and whether or not you would like to continue the MCC Updates.

To make things easier, Here is an MCC Update

The MCC Update 2.1

Members

Pre-Members
EpicWin-EpicFail
RaptorSend

KillerKirill
GOTHCLAWZ

* =Member Posts Often
/\ =Member Posts Usually
/ =Member Posts Rarely

Members

(+) Sinskae* (+)
~MCC Leader~

(+) Chainsawmurderer53* (+)
~MCC Leader~

Bloodman101*
MAG Agent

TimZilla*
Genetic Soldier

Tejowlyinsurancedog*
Genetic Recruit

Griffinite*
1337 Leader

Dead-Body-Man/ (DBM)
1337 Agent

e-manthedragonchamp/\
Sheriff

Idiot-Buster/
Deputy Sheriff

Fro
Madness soldier

----------------------------------
Promotions
Promoted members' Ranks 1-10 will be highlighted in Bold
Promoted members' Ranks 11-14 will be in Bold and italicized
Promoted members' Ranks 15-18 will be bold and underlined
Promoted members' Ranks 19 and 20 will have a unique Format
------------------------------------
-RANKS-

1. Krinkel's Slave
-A New, inexperienced Member

2. Madness Civilian

3. Madness Recruit

4. Madness soldier

5. Deputy Sheriff

6. Sheriff
-Unique
Has Authority over ranks 1-5

7. 1337 Recruit

8. 1337 Soldier

9. 1337 Agent

10. 1337 Leader
-Unique
-Has authority over ranks 1-9

11. Genetic Recruit

12. Genetic Soldier

13. Genetic Agent

14. Madness Elite
Has authority over ranks 1-13
If there is more than 1 Elite, power is distributed

15. MAG Recruit

16. MAG Soldier

17. MAG Agent

18. MAG LEADER
-Has authority over
ranks 1-16
-Monitors situations within the crew.

19. MCC Commander

20. MCC Superior

-NAME THAT CHARACTER/related contests
# of tokens required to be promoted.

ranks 1-10
1 token

ranks 11-14
3 tokens

ranks 15-18
5 tokens

ranks 19 and 20
8 tokens
----------------------------------------
Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned
from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided. If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Rarely, yet still, continued one lined posts may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

To Everyone Else,
This is some interesting Fanart
----------------------------------------
Former MCC Leader SupraAddict

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 13:59:43

Holy. Sh*t. Man that's a hard decision.
It'll be hard without you to drive our small army down the tough road of progress.

I salute you, my ex-commander and fellow madness lover.

*sniffle*

I think that the newgrounds tank is getting pretty rusty now. Wanna swap for a T-90?

HELL YEAH!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 14:22:10

Nice to see you posting here again Supra, yet not the topic I would want. Just hope that you'll check in now and again when you have time.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 16:07:33

Preparing decent tribute flash now.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 16:28:26

I'm still in the MCC, but school and other crap has gotten in the way.

[insert drumroll and obvious observation here, dumbass]

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 16:29:57

At 2/25/10 02:22 PM, Griffinite wrote: Nice to see you posting here again Supra, yet not the topic I would want. Just hope that you'll check in now and again when you have time.

Most definitely. I'll stop on by and contribute when I'll be able to manage it. Krinkels isn't going to stop making flash anytime soon, so there will always be things to discuss. It's nice to see some new members as well.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-25 16:40:32

At 2/25/10 04:07 PM, Bloodman101 wrote: Preparing decent tribute flash now.

Meh, Nevermind its going to take a while anyway.

So long Supra, it's been a good run. Good luck with your drongo shit. :(

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-26 14:44:44

At 2/25/10 04:29 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Most definitely. I'll stop on by and contribute when I'll be able to manage it. Krinkels isn't going to stop making flash anytime soon, so there will always be things to discuss. It's nice to see some new members as well.

Supra...I really had no friends on this site till you came and found my page and invited me to this group....I really owed you for that. You helped me come out of my internet shell and actually communicate with others online. I remember when I first came here my messages were full of lols and silly-faces.

You are a great friend and were a great leader Supra, and I'm disappointed that you are stepping down. But I understand. It won't be long that I give up my newly acquired position as well.... I well truly miss you. I really would like to keep in touch with you as well. If you have a facebook or Myspace and you want to add me, just PM me you info. That goes for everyone here as well.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-27 06:37:56

At 2/23/10 02:51 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
At 2/23/10 01:42 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Art clab on the art portal is good. Everyone should provide lins to ALL the other pieces that are submitted. lets hope there's more than five or so. I think last time we tried there was 8, although we had more active members then.
What Format? JPG?

If you want, but I'd suggest GIF. As long as you don't save it in paint.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-27 16:10:00

Nice to see the club still going.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-27 16:46:51

At 2/25/10 11:00 AM, SupraAddict wrote: Alright, as you all know, I'm not as active as I used to be in the past. This is due to the unfortunate realization that I don't have as much free time as I did when I signed up back in 07'. Times simply have changed, and because many members simply just come and go, a member's list isn't worth so much time to accommodate this tendency. I cannot be here to moderate and lead the MCC. So with this, I step down as leader.

I'm kind of sad you're stepping down (Not leaving aswell I hope) but thanks so much for the leadership. And thanks for the members update aswell, I'm sure we can do it regularly. Sorry for the lack of cool speech. Nice one for yours sinskae.

At 2/23/10 02:37 PM, killerkirill wrote: 'Cept it'll be all over the place. If we all submit it under our own users and MCC, It SHOULD be featured together, AND we can see it on submitted art in our MCC user.

That's a good idea. I'll say again, password to the mcc account is "dead123", so you can all submit the pieces yourself.

We're also going to need judges. Anyone got any idea about how that's hoing to work?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-27 22:14:34

At 2/27/10 06:37 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Art clab on the art portal is good.

:What Format? JPG?
:: If you want, but I'd suggest GIF. As long as you don't save it in paint.

I've uploaded it and saved it in GIMP. xD Now you just need to go and steal it from the NG Daaataaabasey/

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-02-27 22:21:54

At 2/25/10 11:00 AM, SupraAddict wrote: Alright, as you all know, I'm not as active as I used to be in the past. This is due to the unfortunate realization that I don't have as much free time as I did when I signed up back in 07'. Times simply have changed, and because many members simply just come and go, a member's list isn't worth so much time to accommodate this tendency. I cannot be here to moderate and lead the MCC. So with this, I step down as leader.

Sorry for the double post but its needed greatly, forgive meh.

Master!! You cant step down, how will I finish my training? I seek your maddness. And still your guidance, may the supra's be with me, for the first car I buy shall be a supra when I get out of school. Just for the sake of this day. Tis a day that shall always be remembered, good bye old master and giver of the Maddnes. *Salutes*

What a speach I just pulled out of my ass eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-01 13:19:06

Sometimes a "bye" is better than a tearful farewell speech.

But only sometimes.

And now is not one of those times.

HELL YEAH!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-01 19:33:59

I'm so sorry for being gone for a long time, my computer died so I was left with no Internet. I just want to know If I'm still allowed in the MCC. So let me know please.

Can you see this? Probably not. Douche.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-04 11:55:02

So , everyone , whats ur favorite episode ( Just to revive this thread ;p ).

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-04 13:27:04

can i join the mcc? i'm a big fan of madness

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-04 16:04:45

At 3/1/10 07:33 PM, speakerlight wrote: I'm so sorry for being gone for a long time, my computer died so I was left with no Internet. I just want to know If I'm still allowed in the MCC. So let me know please.

Of course you can! You've only missed 8 pages! Although in the previous page, our beloved leader resigned. Sinskae and I are in in charge now.

At 3/4/10 01:27 PM, Speed50 wrote: can i join the mcc? i'm a big fan of madness

Yes, you can join the crew. I would suggest trying to post a bit more and make longer replies though. I'm chainsawmurderer53, I'm the co-leader of the crew, along with sinskae, feel free to ask either of us anything. You can join, but you'll have to go through a sort of initiation period, so we know that you will post well and stay active here, and please do, because it's a great place!

Once you have been around for a bit, it's usually about a week, you will be added to the members list. If you continue to contribute to the thread you will be promoted! As long as you post well, follow the rules and love madness, you'll do great!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-04 16:12:07

At 3/4/10 04:04 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 3/1/10 07:33 PM, speakerlight wrote: I'm so sorry for being gone for a long time, my computer died so I was left with no Internet. I just want to know If I'm still allowed in the MCC. So let me know please.
Of course you can! You've only missed 8 pages! Although in the previous page, our beloved leader resigned. Sinskae and I are in in charge now.

Pfft, it's just an excuse so I can make him one of those 'This user has died' songs. :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-05 13:49:52

Or an epitaph.

Do that again another 3 or 4 times and you'll be a sort of Hank: Three times dead, three times revived.

HELL YEAH!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-05 20:48:22

Marshmellow madness.

It's good to see you guys getting some new recruits!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-05 23:36:45

i wanna join T_T

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-07 16:53:05

At 3/4/10 04:12 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 3/4/10 04:04 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Pfft, it's just an excuse so I can make him one of those 'This user has died' songs. :D

How did you know?! I thought I covered up quite...poorly.
Oh, and my favourite episode is definately number five! I have no reason why it just seems to be last classic madness, all the others are too high tech with things, yellowz blood is very strange to me I must say, but I enjoy every one as I would enjoy a croissant.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-08 11:44:09

My favorite episode is 5.5 , it had really good actions.

Also guys , you must have watched Madness Desintegration 2 collab , i did take a part there C:.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-03-08 20:41:20

OMG Humana is Back! srry, totally got caught up in my new ps3... its so enchanting lol, but Madness in my opinion, Could really use one more bad guy to replace tricky. or would that be too much to ask?

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature