00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fable Guild

47,151 Views | 882 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-13 14:49:40

oh sorry ,heres the link

xbox live gamertag = 3dwarfs-in-a-coat

myspace = michael zymowski.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-13 21:04:28

At 9/11/08 12:19 AM, Omega-Epsilon wrote: On the official Australian Xbox site it says Fable 2 is released on the 15/11/2008, but everywhere else it says the 23/10/2008 (My local EB store in particular), can anyone provide some insight?

Yeah, North America will be getting its release of Fable II earlier than Europe and Australia.

From what I've heard, Fable II will be released in America on October 21st (that's what the worker at EB Games told me when I went to pre-order it), while Australia and Europe will get theirs around the 24th or 25th.

So pretty much all of the releases will arrive this fall.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-14 05:22:47

1)Username: Maxamoe
2)Version: Lost Chapters
3)System: Xbox
4)Favorite Alignment: 100% Good
5)Favorite Ability: Strength
6)Beaten Game?: Yes

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-14 06:09:42

1)Username: Renkadian
2)Version: I had Fable and then got TLC when it came out.
4)Favorite Alignment: 100% good.
5)Favorite Ability: Assassin's Rush
6)Beaten Game?: about 4 times.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-14 15:12:43

So I read that interview someone had posted not too long ago,
the dog can't die, pretty awesome.
I wonder if he has special biting powers, haha.

*CHOMP!* "FUCK, MY LEG!"

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-15 10:38:52

hey can any member allow someone that applies to join, in?

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-16 04:34:25

Haha, did you guys hear? Apparently PM said that the exploit in the Pub Games was intentional and that if you had used it, it would cause repercussions for your character when you start playing Fable 2.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Not entirely sure if it's true, but pretty sneaky if it is.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-16 10:28:21

twhat exploit in zhe game? i wuld love an exploit in the game

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-17 08:03:44

Who is it who would accept me? ;o

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-17 09:20:33

At 9/17/08 08:03 AM, Renkadian wrote: Who is it who would accept me? ;o

mi mi guud sur.... lol

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-17 20:44:33

I don't think you have to fill out the form anymore. You could just say you wanna join and you're in as long as you are not a jack ass or anything like that.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-18 09:14:58

intersting phantox interesting... so no jack asses like the old me? cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-19 17:05:29

At 9/18/08 09:14 AM, wierdman51 wrote: intersting phantox interesting... so no jack asses like the old me? cool.

You're beginning to look like a major jackass.
Learn to type right and stop trying to be number one poster.
It's pissing me off, and probably a few other people too.

+100 evil, bitch.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-19 17:56:02

At 9/16/08 04:34 AM, Omega-Epsilon wrote: Haha, did you guys hear? Apparently PM said that the exploit in the Pub Games was intentional and that if you had used it, it would cause repercussions for your character when you start playing Fable 2.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN
Not entirely sure if it's true, but pretty sneaky if it is.

Pretty stupid for people who decided to just test it out or see if it works, or even done it accidently, it's so easy to do it's unbelievable.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-21 10:39:05

At 9/19/08 02:27 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Hello Fable players.

I recently got myself Fable on PC as the second one is coming out soon. I'm enjoying it so far. Quite often I run myself into a little trouble in not knowing what to do.

I'm at a part where I must sneak past 3 bandits after Oakfield for a gold quest. They always see me. So I tried taking them down with my ranged weapon but the last guy always alerts the gates. Any tips on how to sneak past them or make it easier for myself?

I don't know which one you're talking about, but is it the one where you need to get into the bandit camp?

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-21 14:44:31

1)Username: snoboard17
2)Version: Regular
4)Favorite Alignment: I like to switch it up sometimes, but I like Evil.
5)Favorite Ability: Strength/Skill
6)Beaten Game?: Yes

I have beaten the game but I have never gotten the sword out of the stone. How do you do it?

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-21 21:28:03

At 9/19/08 02:27 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Hello Fable players.

I recently got myself Fable on PC as the second one is coming out soon. I'm enjoying it so far. Quite often I run myself into a little trouble in not knowing what to do.

I'm at a part where I must sneak past 3 bandits after Oakfield for a gold quest. They always see me. So I tried taking them down with my ranged weapon but the last guy always alerts the gates. Any tips on how to sneak past them or make it easier for myself?

first , i have found out the best way to do it is to first , get CAUGHT, then there will be a large rock near the gate, also very close to some barrels, so go as far into the rock as you can, then when the people come, snipe the closest bandit to you, then run to the gate. you should get in.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-21 21:42:46

hey guys i am wierdman51 ive changed my account and am now using this as my reg. k so if i will not use wierdman anymore.

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-21 23:26:42

Anyone seen the glitch thats near the end of number 1??

Death it's a simple thing

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-22 09:58:05

hmm let me think is it in lost chapters? if not, i dont think i have. please desribe.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-22 10:05:22

At 9/19/08 05:05 PM, kylexthexpostman wrote:
At 9/18/08 09:14 AM, wierdman51 wrote: intersting phantox interesting... so no jack asses like the old me? cool.
You're beginning to look like a major jackass.
Learn to type right and stop trying to be number one poster.
It's pissing me off, and probably a few other people too.
+100 evil, bitch.

number one poster? oh wait you mean the person that always answers questions first? if not im a noob okay, and that, has already become obvious

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-23 16:19:39

At 9/19/08 02:27 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I'm at a part where I must sneak past 3 bandits after Oakfield for a gold quest. They always see me. So I tried taking them down with my ranged weapon but the last guy always alerts the gates. Any tips on how to sneak past them or make it easier for myself?

I always sneak behind the tree near the barrels. Aiming first-person, pulling the bowstring back to its limit, and firing right between the eyes should decapitate the bandits, thus killing them instantly. I managed to kill all three and go to the next area without a problem.

In other news, Fable II is finally finished! *dances* ^^

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-23 17:27:20

At 9/23/08 04:19 PM, TwilightFox wrote:
In other news, Fable II is finally finished! *dances* ^^

That's awesome. Do you know of any more updates that they made to it?

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-24 09:27:56

fable 2 was declared finished at e3 foo. wow man keep with the times..... or maybe im thinking of spore......... oh well.

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-24 18:49:55

At 9/21/08 01:59 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 9/21/08 10:39 AM, kylexthexpostman wrote: I don't know which one you're talking about, but is it the one where you need to get into the bandit camp?
It's right after you speak to Maze about the whereabouts of your sister when you go to Oakfield for the first time since the beginning.

Shit dude, I can't remember.
It's been a while since I played that part. :/

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-24 20:12:52

At 9/24/08 09:27 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: fable 2 was declared finished at e3 foo. wow man keep with the times..... or maybe im thinking of spore......... oh well.

I think you meant Spore. It's been but only a few days that Fable II has been announced as "gone gold," meaning that it's completely finished. About time, too. I can't wait for this game!

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-25 15:07:10

At 9/24/08 08:12 PM, TwilightFox wrote:
At 9/24/08 09:27 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: fable 2 was declared finished at e3 foo. wow man keep with the times..... or maybe im thinking of spore......... oh well.
I think you meant Spore. It's been but only a few days that Fable II has been announced as "gone gold," meaning that it's completely finished. About time, too. I can't wait for this game!

I've posted too much about this, but it's seriously going to be the most fucking epic game ever.
And everyone will post in this thread about how far they are and I'm going to be behind like always.
I suck at games, hopefully with this one I'll atleast be able to finish it.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-26 23:30:30

Fable 2 Won't Ship With Online Co-op
---

US, September 26, 2008 - Fable II, scheduled to ship to retail stores on Oct. 21, will not include online co-op functionality right out of the box and will require a downloadable update afterward, according to a post on Microsoft's Gamerscore blog this afternoon.

Offline co-op will work on day one, but Lionhead and Microsoft Game Studios are still hammering out the kinks in the online co-op. According to the post, the game's developers are "looking to get the update out within the first week of launch in North America." As of today, there's no specific date set for the patch, and there's no word on when other regions might see the update.

Although you won't be able to join up with a friend right away online, the Gamerscore post says you'll "still see your friends as glowing orbs as well as chat and trade with them."

Fable II boasts an ambitious co-op mode that allows you and a friend to interact and affect one another's game worlds to a large degree. And although we've previewed the offline co-op, we haven't yet seen the online functionality in action.

We'll keep you posted as we hear more from Microsoft and Lionhead on the feature and when gamers can expect to see it.

Source

This is no biggy really, at least they didn't post-pone the release all together.

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-27 14:26:18

At 9/26/08 11:30 PM, Omega-Epsilon wrote:

That's bull. I was expecting to play with my friend the day it came out.

God damn it.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fable Guild 2008-09-28 09:42:41

same here! ZRL will be pissed.

BBS Signature