00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fucking mods

2,232 Views | 29 Replies

Fucking mods 2008-01-02 20:56:54

Goddammit. The last few posts I've made (all were well thought-out and fairly helpful) have been deleted by the biggest pile of fucking reject mods.

Mods, if you have nothing better to do, than to be so strict on the rules and delete anything 'different', FUCK OFF

I know I sound like a whiny bitch, and I guess I am, but you fucking mods are so horrible.

I remember the reason now why I left Newgrounds so long ago. No, it wasn't the flash (which started me here) it was the fucking users and mods. I didn't even have to go to the BBS! But I guess if you want to be in on the latest shit, and you don't want reviewers digging your balls outta your ass I guess you sorta had to go.

Why am I complaining, you ask?

I made a topic about stupidest movie I've ever seen, and ask in a calm, timely manner what other users opinions were. Yes, I know it was an overdone topic, and I stated it in the post. It's not that it got deleted which makes me upset. It's that mods let this shit go by on a daily basis.

Here I am having a friendly conversation, and it gets deleted. But, wait. I guess 3 weeks ago there was already a topic with 14 posts. Fucking weak.

Maybe mods should focus on MODERATING THE SPAMMERS AND ONE-LINE POSTERS. Maybe one day, I will get to step into Mod's shoes. Maybe I'll feel what it's like.

I guess you have had it with people telling you how to do your job too. And maybe you will lock this with some bullshit 'read the rules' answer, or maybe with a 'witty remark'. Or maybe you will do both because I just stated it and it would make you look even more badass or witty. Whatever it is, I see it coming.

Fucking mods.

Or maybe you will just delete this because it wastes minutes of my time writing my anger and frustration. Whatever it is, I will spread the word. You can ban me, you can delete me. But I will get my goddamned message across. Don't piss me off because you think I'm a fucking noob.

So, in retrospect of all that I have written, I- SockMyDink, hereby state with all respect.

Fuck you mods.

/take Xantax

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 20:58:59

You're not a martyr. Chiiiiiiiiiiill.

The BBS is for FUN! Not frowns!

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 20:59:54

The mods of NG suck. Especially the one who's name starts with "Big" and ends with "Ron".

Deal with it.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:00:23

At 1/2/08 08:58 PM, AshfordPride wrote: You're not a martyr. Chiiiiiiiiiiill.

You and your smartass remarks are not making me, or my situation any better.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:01:35

At 1/2/08 09:00 PM, SockMyDink wrote:
At 1/2/08 08:58 PM, AshfordPride wrote: You're not a martyr. Chiiiiiiiiiiill.

You and your smartass remarks are not making me, or my situation any better.

Nothing could you better. You're a rotten piece of shit.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:01:54

At 1/2/08 09:00 PM, SockMyDink wrote: You and your smartass remarks are not making me, or my situation any better.

What situation?

The situation where you throw yourself a pity party? Or is it the one where you get up on that soap box and preach...?

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:02:09

Before any of you mods can reach me, yes I realize I probably broke 3 rules.

And yes, this isn't the last that you heard from SockMyDink.

I REFER TO MYSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON!

Fucking mods

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:02:12

Actually, it's a glitch.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:02:14

At 1/2/08 08:59 PM, Achilles2 wrote: The mods of NG suck. Especially the one who's name starts with "Big" and ends with "Ron".

Deal with it.

yeah

How you doin'

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:02:39

At 1/2/08 08:56 PM, SockMyDink wrote: I made a topic about stupidest movie I've ever seen, and ask in a calm, timely manner what other users opinions were. Yes, I know it was an overdone topic, and I stated it in the post. It's not that it got deleted which makes me upset. It's that mods let this shit go by on a daily basis.

You mean this?

There's a glitch of some sort with new posts not appearing in searches.

In short, go fuck yourself.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:02:58

Who wants to bet this guy doesn't realize the post search isn't working properly and is assuming it was all deleted by moderators? Anybody?

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:03:03

At 1/2/08 09:02 PM, McJesus wrote: Actually, it's a glitch.

....well that brought this thread to screeching halt.

The best site ever. OLD BBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not an 07er. I'm just a late bloomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:03:07

At 1/2/08 09:02 PM, Achilles2 wrote: I also forgot to mention one more there.

IN B4 LOCK LULZ

Seconded?

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:03:10

I can hear the mods walking this way.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:03:24

At 1/2/08 09:02 PM, Joe wrote: You mean this?

HAHAHAHA.

This topic just skyrocketed on the funny charts.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:03:46

But what about all the good times we had? Playing tag in the park until we both fell down on the ground out of breath and still laughing heartily. Playing with the Ouiji Board in your parents attic during a sleepover then getting so scared that we hid under your bed all night. Passing secret message in Mrs. Braunsteins science class. How could you forget about all the good times!

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:04:22

At 1/2/08 09:01 PM, inclusivedisjunction wrote: Nothing could you better. You're a rotten piece of shit.

Nothing could me what better?

Rotten piece of shit?! Why you-

Wait. I saw this coming to. Some BBS people want to suck up to the mods, by telling me to calm down or just downright flaming me. I see how it is.

I CAN SEE EVERY MOVE.

I've seen this shit before.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:04:41

Three words

SOCK

MY

DICK

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:04:58

where's the mod pr0n this title promised?

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:06:30

At 1/2/08 09:04 PM, SockMyDink wrote:
At 1/2/08 09:01 PM, inclusivedisjunction wrote: Nothing could you better. You're a rotten piece of shit.
Nothing could me what better?

Make you a better human being.

Rotten piece of shit?! Why you-

Oooooooh! You scare me!

Wait. I saw this coming to. Some BBS people want to suck up to the mods, by telling me to calm down or just downright flaming me. I see how it is.
I CAN SEE EVERY MOVE.

I've seen this shit before.

Then you'll know how it turns out.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:06:31

At 1/2/08 09:02 PM, Joe wrote: You mean this?

Oh wow. I recind my prior post and replace it with "LOL". Or even a hearty "ROFFLECAKES." I think they both fit pretty well.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:06:33

At 1/2/08 09:03 PM, Jercurpac wrote: But what about all the good times we had? Playing tag in the park until we both fell down on the ground out of breath and still laughing heartily. Playing with the Ouiji Board in your parents attic during a sleepover then getting so scared that we hid under your bed all night. Passing secret message in Mrs. Braunsteins science class. How could you forget about all the good times!

Its ok I still love you even if the others don't, we can still be friends and do the stuff we use to do.

Group hug!

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:06:39

It's a glitch in the system, get over it.

If I sound like a whiney bitch

You always have

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:07:29

At 1/2/08 09:03 PM, Jercurpac wrote: How could you forget about all the good times!

Didn't we have some fun, though?

Remember when the thread was going to be deleted and I said, "goodbye," and were all like, "no way", and then I was all, "we pretended we were going to ban you."

That was great.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:07:52

Oh fuckles, you didn't get the memo? The Post viewer thing is glitched up! I bet you have egg on your face.

Wait, we get memos?

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:09:48

Hey guess what. You cant see shit. Theres no moves, no bullshit. None of it. Get it out of your head that theres some giant master plan going on here, because there isn't. I promise.

P.S. You spelled dick wrong in your name.

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:10:27

I found this thread title misleading. I was expecting some Ramagi-Jade action.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:10:55

At 1/2/08 09:03 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Playing with the Ouiji Board in your parents attic during a sleepover then getting so scared that we hid under your bed all night.

You said you would never mention the Ouiji Board deaths ever again! We all did!

You are a dickhead faggot with no life and deserve nothing better than having your throat ripped out and your dead body being raped. Have a nice day though.

BBS Signature

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:14:06

INB4FLAMEWAR

Oh shit, late again. As I always am.

Response to Fucking mods 2008-01-02 21:22:53

At 1/2/08 09:06 PM, LOLZILLA wrote: Calm down dear, it's only a commercial!

That remix was hilarious. Damn British have the best commercials