00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

domvip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dating Tips For Guys

1,737,928 Views | 52 Replies

Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:02:56

Just some ways you can show your special someone you're a real man:

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. When she says that she is, say "you better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

6. If, I mean when, she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time later in the day. This will ensure that she waits by the phone. Also, tell her when you call you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited. Now don't call. That's also quite funny!

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When your g/f looks at you, stare into her eyes, mouth the words 'fuck you,' and grab the other girl's ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can...now go make a sandwich"

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

11. Warm her up when she's cold... but not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, "If you don't stop bitching about the cold right now, you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party's dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order interrupt and say "No, she's not hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts... and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

21. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

22. Remember her birthday, but don't get her anything. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

23. Recognize the small things; they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for wussies and Asian ladies.

24. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much, but I think it's funny.

Discuss.

Long time, no see!

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:04:21

Copy and paste is still the in thing to do? Geeez.

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:05:40

At 12/15/07 04:04 PM, Ejit wrote: If a girl agrees to go on a date with you, she likes you.

Just be normal.

For fuck's sake.

You didn't even read it, eh? It's a joke, the whole thing is.

Long time, no see!

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:06:44

25. Date rape is fine too.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:08:04

I'd have to agree. This list is ooold

Sorry. No EDIT button. :(

-Rommel

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:08:32

I don't care if it is copypasta, it still made me laugh.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:08:39

i tried all that...it did not work...she dumped me

what did i do wrong??

At Least I Have Chinese Food

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:08:50

STFU don't listen to him.

If you suck at dating and stuff, go here for some training. (Only noobs)

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:09:17

At 12/15/07 04:06 PM, Ejit wrote:
At 12/15/07 04:05 PM, KipptheCool wrote:
At 12/15/07 04:04 PM, Ejit wrote: If a girl agrees to go on a date with you, she likes you.

Just be normal.

For fuck's sake.
You didn't even read it, eh? It's a joke, the whole thing is.
Yes, I did.

You've not been here for long - on the internet I mean - if you don't know that even sarcastic and apparently witty takes on concepts always regardless turn into actual serious discussion.

Usually when you are being sarcastic you should be funny. Admit it you didn't read it at first and it's obvious.

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:11:49

Old.
Still pretty funny though.

=)

Thou shalt always honor TOAST

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:15:46

Copypasta it may be, but made me lol about every other one.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:16:27

if your not being sarcastic about this shit, do the exact oppisite of what he says

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:16:35

26.If she ask's you to go back to her place beat her to death with your forehead and then hump the body after drawing a pentangle with her blood

27.if shes sleeping shit in her mounth and on her face she'll like it its especially good if you have diarria (sp)

a shit shower!!

That's the Jefferset raaaag!!

Also im sorry if my avatar has the same name as you(had a PM about that)

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2007-12-15 16:22:19

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-08-09 16:00:43

FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-08-09 20:15:27

I've tried it guys, it totally worked!

every. single. tip.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-08-09 20:19:51

i dont feel like reading

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-08-09 20:29:12

I got a better tip for you guys..

1. Be yourself.

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 09:56:00

At 8/9/10 08:53 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: There's so many dating tips, but nothing will work since I don't even know how to approach girls.

Aww! I'm a girl, and I was sent this in an email....I thought that it was hysterical obviously he's being sarcastic I don't understand how some people don't realize that, but, anyway approaching girls is easy! Just tell them you like their shoes and walk away...if it doesn't work then try to make a comment about something I have a guys sense of humor so a lot of things make me laugh (which is why this did)

apparently Sam can be a guy and a girls name. i've only known it as a girls name but you learn something new everyday =)

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 10:03:49

Has anyone yet to realize that this post was made around 3 years ago?

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 10:06:40

At 12/15/07 04:02 PM, KipptheCool wrote: Just some ways you can show your special someone you're a real man:

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

I was taking this seriously until I read up to 2. LMAO

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 10:09:01

At 8/9/10 08:53 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: There's so many dating tips, but nothing will work since I don't even know how to approach girls.

From behind, with a chloroform-soaked hankerchief.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 10:09:53

Good tips for if you want to lose a girl fast

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 22:04:49

At 9/10/10 10:03 AM, Zombie-Toaster wrote: Has anyone yet to realize that this post was made around 3 years ago?

Again, I got this in an email. Not my fault I just had the chance to reply to this.

apparently Sam can be a guy and a girls name. i've only known it as a girls name but you learn something new everyday =)

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 22:38:15

I would have to say that while these tips are impressive, they lack the true spirit of dating. In that knowledge, I've prepared five, simple tips for every guy to get the girl of their dreams, regardless of whether or not they're good to begin with. Or even if they're not a girl.

1) Learn to be one with the darkness.

Of course, people never really look into the shadows when they're surveying the area for predators, they just look behind them all the time. You will use this skill to find a partner. Follow them from their work, staying in the shadows, then run up and hip-thrust them from the side.

They will fall prey to your powerful aromas of awesome, so you can nab the body and proceed to the next step.
2) Be capable of "surprise-fondling"

Bitches love getting touched all over their bodies - even if it's by random strangers. You want to be able to do this as quickly as possible, so just use a relative and surprise-fondle them wherever they go. Use your previous skills, just run up, slide that hand under and rub them all over. they fucking love it.

Oh, and they might cry/when/scream, but these are sounds of enjoyment. Just ignore them and continue.

3) Don't be black.

Despite the amount of goodwill you will give out, the next two following steps might eb a little shady in the eyes of the laws - yeah, I know, those humourless fucks. By being black, you automatically attract the attention of every law enforcement officer in the world, and that means you won't be able to get away with it.

It's not that being black/gay/jew is bad, it's just that you're a minority, and therefore can't pull these things off.

4) SMACK THAT FUCKING BITCH

Do it in public, do it in the bed, do it EVERYWHERE. Get that dog to heel, and do so quickly. Move onto this straight from the fondle - use it in a systematic rhythm. Associate any disobedience/speaking out of turn by running after them with an open palm in public, smacking them and yelling "you're not worth my fucking time, bitch!"

You're doing this because you love them, and remember - those screams are there because they enjoy the abuse.

5) 1, 2, ????, PROFIT

Now it's time to put it all together in one of the holiest acts created by the Almighty - Rape! That's right, you're at the point where your relationship with this very special partner is going to be consummated. Right now, it's all been consensual, or at least sort of, and that doesn't speak dominance. Now, there are a few things to this.

i. Buttsecks
No, preggerz isn't worth the trouble. Stick in the pooper, you save both of you a load of trouble.
ii. Hair-Tugging
Is completely okay! In fact, you might want to do this extra-hard, just to let them know that you love them.
iii. Punching
Is also okay! But kids, we don't do this on the face, else the policeman might see it, and you don't want that to happen, do you?
iv. Witness
Make this Panda sad. Destroy them, or subject them to the same treatment, but don't let them get away - they'll report you!

I hoped this helped all the guys out there - it took a whole 10 minutes of my time to write, so it should be alright ;)

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 22:39:57

Oh yeah, taking advice from a hippy will certainly increase my chances of getting a girl...
/sarcasm

LOL more like decrease xD

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 22:46:30

At 12/15/07 04:02 PM, KipptheCool wrote: mouth the words 'fuck you,' and grab the other girl's ass

And im spent!

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 22:47:43

At 9/10/10 10:39 PM, hateyou1 wrote: Oh yeah, taking advice from a hippy will certainly increase my chances of getting a girl...
/sarcasm
LOL more like decrease xD

Now aren't you cute

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-10 23:37:37

Brush ur teeth 1st

Response to Dating Tips For Guys 2010-09-11 20:27:13

hahaha....well still its pretty funny