00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

warvester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,409 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-14 20:44:49

Hi I'm Ductape and I've done various on-stage productions such as Smudge in Forever plaid, I'd like you to take a listen to my Voice demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498851. If you've gotten this far thank you for your time and consideration. please contact me at brenton.wilcox@hotmail.com or don't be afraid to PM me

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-16 21:35:23

Voice acting Demo

I just got a new Blue Snowball and made this as quickly as I can. I normally do comedy voices, but can do action dubs as well. I'm not too good with dramatic readings. I am willing to take any work.

Thank you for checking it out.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-17 11:51:56

well, my name is zeldafan217.
I do mostly anime voices, but I can also do movie impersonations. heres the best reel I haveâEU¦..

and according to the rules I should never post here more than once every other month. my last post was in june, so I think I'm okayâEU¦.

but I've only had like one role on newgroundsâEU¦.and its not out yet. I've done all the lines, and now I'm bored. I never did any of this for money, so if you do hire meâEU¦.I will record the lines as soon as I receive themâEU¦and only send them back if they are the best i can do. because even though I'm volunteering, I still think I should provide good quality.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-17 15:45:23

I've a deep Northern Irish accent. Pretty rare for Newgrounds as far as I've seen so get in touch if you want a unique character. Look at this playlist for some stuff that I've voiced (currently being populated).

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-19 20:09:42

Hello my name is DoMiNoVox I am fairly new to newgrounds, but I have been voice acting since 2011. My voice can range from medium to low voices and occasionally some high pitched voices, depending on the role. I am very dedicated when it comes to voice acting and I hope to work with you in the near future.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-22 03:23:35

New Demo Up

Wish to use me for your next project, contact my email.
Hope I am of use to you~

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-22 08:36:29

Hi all!

I'm currently looking for two voice actor's or one if your THAT good :] It's for a new series of Flash animations based with a sort of sherlock holmes vibe. It's mostly drama roles, however there are comical moments in the script. Here are a few character descriptions as well as the lines of dialogue I would like to recieve from you as an audition.

Hugh Carter:
Our main character and protagonist of the Victorian era arc of the story. Hugh is a detective inspector with the police force. He is about 5'10, brown haired, moustached and wears the typical fashion of the era. He comes from a fairly wealthy background, educated, street-smart, tough despite the look of his average build. He's fairly reserved, keeping most of his emotions in check. He is respected by the majority of his peers, pretty much hated by the criminals he has put away in the past. Both friend and foe know that it would be foolish to cross him, although he doesn't put across a particularly aggressive nature. Before the story begins Hugh has in private proposed to a woman who captured his heart. Like him, she wanted to help people, utterly selfless she wanted to help the poor women on the street resorting to prostitution to earn a living. Throughout the story Hugh's character gradually becomes more aggressive and deteriorates due to his heartbreak and the seemingly unending crime and violence he faces.

Arnold:
In effect Hugh's sidekick. Arnold is a short man, not educated like Hugh but street smart coming from a poorer background. He is very loyal and looks up to Hugh as his mentor. Has a very cockney esque accent.

So those are descriptions of the two characters i'm looking to start with and if you could send a recording of the lines below as well as possibly a link to your VA demo reel (if you have one) to Tiny2d@hotmail.co.uk, that would be awesome.

Audition Extract:

Shot of Hugh looking sternly down at the body, the rain running down his face.

Arnold: Another day, another body eh boss? (Pause) Do you think they're linked? I mean this is the third one we've found like this.

Hugh kneels down on one knee and reaches to pull off the blanket, transition of shot we see his hands tense as he sees the body.

Arnold: (Pause) Boss?

Hugh: This one's different.

Arnold: Eh?

Hugh puts the blanket back down, getting up he makes a sign to the bobbies to attend to the body. He moves past the bodies blocking the alley from the public, Arnold keeping up behind him.

Hugh: She was a charity worker trying to get women off the street

Arnold: How'd you know that? There ain't nothing on her.

Shot of Hugh's face slightly darkened at the top, Arnold visible over his shoulder looking confused.

Arnold: Sir?

Memory Sequence:

Hugh embracing a curly haired woman in a doorway, Hugh placing the same ring on her finger as on the body.

Out of memory sequence

Hugh: I saw her in the paper.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-22 08:38:00

I should also mention that the dealine for submissions is 31st of August, Thanks! :]

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-25 05:42:11

my Voice Demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/500362

I work at no pay or little pay

If you hire me thanks, Give credit to Zach Mathis, Or prefferably ZTTVS

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-25 06:38:55

Voice Demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/500362

I do that "jewish voice" quite well, And the stoned wannabe whiteboy gangster, I feel like this and animation is what I want to do on newgrounds, other that music that is.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-25 11:24:30

Hello,

My name is Mitchell, and I'm an aspiring voice actor. It's been a month since my last post, but I have a portfolio site I wanted to get out there.

My Portfolio site

I'm interested in independent game voice work for the most part. I look forward to working with some interesting people and projects! Message me on here or send me an email to the address that I provide on my site.

Thanks for your time!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-28 15:11:09

Hi, I'm an asipiring voice actor who obviously loves to voice act! I've been voice acting for almost a year and gained a lot of experience. I can ben seen in many online machinimas, animiations and recently some video games too! I've been on a live radio show, for an interview down in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm simply looking for more projects that I can lend my voice into, whether it be for free or not.

See my voice and commercial demo below:

My 2012 Summer voice demo reel
2012 Commercial demo reel

For more information on what roles I have, visit my website: My official voice acting website

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-29 20:52:06

Re-posting for a new demo. Here's my newest character demo. Go to it for all the details you need. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-08-29 22:29:44

At the last post I made on this thread, it seems I have been all talk and no action (or in this case, all write and no talk). Whatever the difference is, I have finally decided to make a real voice demo.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-01 13:05:48

NG Username: pokemonmaster1

Please Credit As: Daniel E. Reinert

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/audio/601797/preview

Experience: I have been doing voices all my life, and recently I have turned it into a profession. I have been a background singer in the song "200 smiles", and have been a voice actor in the upcoming video game "Slender: Source". I have also starred in in 2 movies, they are "A Wink in Time" and "Spooky Division".

Range: I can do low voices, medium voices, "Kermit" voices, and insane voices.

In order to contact me please email me at DReinertwork@yahoo.com, like Rita-Chan I do not check me PM often.

--------------------------------

Please contact me at DReinertwork@yahoo.com in regards to Voice Acting work/responses. Thank you.

I go by Daniel "ninonybox" Reinert

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-04 01:04:51

i have been told by over 30 people that i sound like CriT1Kal or penguinz0 whatever you call him just message me on my ng account i can easily mimic his voice so yeah..

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-05 11:34:29

Hey, I'm looking for a voice actor who can do a deep narrator voice. the part is just 3 or 4 phrases for a short Flash animation. Anyone who's interested send me a message.

expecting me to write something interesting here?

btw, AC/DC rules!!!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-06 07:03:48

That's me voicing four characters (although two sound very similar and one of them is just the same as my normal voice but in the background). It's not meant to be taken seriously, and it's a comedy, and I can do better; at least I've been told I can. It was originally intended for a machinima in Halo Reach; but my director takes forever to film, so yeah. If you ever need me to voice anything, give me a PM on here. I'd be happy to lend my voice to anything pretty much. It's quite long, and it'd be appreciated if you could listen to the end. Bare in mind this is pretty much my first time ever voice acting; so, you know.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-06 07:47:06

Hey, I'm looking for a voice actor, who can do a low-pitch narrator voice, for a short flash animation. And if it can be with a british accent than better, but thats optional. Anyone interested?

expecting me to write something interesting here?

btw, AC/DC rules!!!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-10 08:11:07

Hey there, I am a very motivated actor, been on newgrounds for a while now.
Recorded this while improvising on the mic. Made it a demo (More or less)

Time isn't linear, just look at it as a tree.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-12 22:37:18

Hello!

I'm currently interested in getting some voice over work, if at all possible? I specialize in little girls and teenagers.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-15 21:02:59

Im an amature voice actor ooking for my first job! (for fun obviously, if you want to use my voice id be more then happy to help you!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-15 21:54:17

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-17 13:14:47

Hello! My name is Kago and I'm here to post my first Demo Reel. Hopefully it's good enough to be noticed by a few animators. I am currently interested in starting my voice acting career even if it's only for fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-20 17:43:19

Hello, i've got a new demo up for my deep voiced trailer guy/narrator voice.

"><Link here>

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-23 00:52:52

Check out my voice demo!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-23 10:48:50

<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/504279<a>

My advertisement. If you wanna hear something else then tell me and i shall try my best for you

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-23 22:56:10

Its been a while since i advertised myself so check out my demo's on my website. Hope someone finds something they need.
Voice Resume

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-24 07:34:19

Hey guys, I figure I would chime in here. I usually do commercial and narration voice work, but I'm interested in doing more character acting via voiceover. If you have a project that I can help with, send me a message!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-09-25 09:58:14