My friend and I are looking for female AND male voice actors who would be interested in voicing characters for a Marvel/DC crossover series we have planned and are currently still planning out. We don't really know how long the series will be...but..we have ideas for "seasons" already, so...who knows; it's going to be a pretty big project. As of right now we have already written/scripted only three episodes, and are continuing to script it out/edit some things Only one full episode has been storyboarded, and we are now ready to get some voice work done so the animation can be timed, etc.
We are looking for...well, potentially committed people who would be willing to stick with a character or characters (depending on how many you wish to/are voicing) for as long as possible, if not, that's ok too! We need voice actors that can do a range of voices (the more characters you can/think you can voice, the better as there are TONS of characters in both universes).
So...you can voice one character, or you can voice multiple, it is completely up to you.
As I said...if you really really want to help out, please stick with us as we'd love to have you/keep you around for consistency...and again...if not, that is completely fine.
This...is unfortunately UNPAID, so, if you're looking for cash flow...sorry.
There is no deadline really, I guess first come first serve, if someone takes the mantle of a character before you, you can always try out for someone else.
Here is a list of characters in the first part:
- Like a deeper more ominous voice (Take a look at the Spider-Man cartoon from I think 1995...)
- I can add the effects later to a voice, but, looking for a "theatrical"/Dracula kind of sounding voice without the "V's" replacing the "W's" (ex: I vant to suck your blood) (none of that)
Batman/Bruce Wayne (DC)
-Obvoiusly...if you can even come remotely close to Kevin Conroy, you're "hired" even if not, if you've got a good voice for the part, we'll take you.
Iron Man/Tony Stark (Marvel)
- I feel that the mannerisms are more important than the voice. If you can come close to Robert Downey Jr....(Mannerisms), great, if not...we'll see what happens.
Lex Luthor (DC)
- if anyone knows anything about the DC cartoons/animated films....you know what we are sort of looking for. (Close to Clancy Brown).
Lois Lane (DC)
- Playful/cheerful/flirty sounding.
Superman/Clark Kent (DC)
- Looking for a "boyscout" if you can imagine...Cyclops from the 90s X-Men cartoon...I figure, if you can voice Superman, you could probably voice Captain America and Cyclops as well...that whole like "macho leader" voice. However, the tricky part is concealing that when you're voicing Clark...he's a little more...shy, but still same voice.
- My friend and I were thinking if you've ever seen Batman Forever or Batman & Robin (the shitty movies) that lady with the glasses that always has so much bubble to her personality, if you can sound like that, we would love it haha.
-Sexual/playful female voice with a hint of badassery.
NOTE: These are just the first chunk...I think in the second episode we're throwing in:
Cat Woman (DC)
Black Cat (Marvel)
Jarvis (Ironman Computer)(Marvel)
Commissioner Gordon (DC)
Spiderman/Peter Parker (Marvel)
Nightwing/Dick Grayson (DC)
With all that said, if anyone would be interested, has any questions, or maybe even wishes to help/take part in some other way (music, writing, animating, etc.) please PM me. What I'll do, is if PM me or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with...whoever it is you wish to voice, I can either send you some lines to run, OR, you can just send me a sample/link to a sample of you voicing the character.
Hope to hear from many of you soon!!!!
Sorry for the "book I just wrote"