00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,583 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 10:58:07

Hi, I'm making a game and I need a voice actor to do the voice of the computer. I don't have any money but I'll co-author you.

Here is a link to the game

As you can see, It's sort of like a computer simulation. I need someone who can do the voice of the computer. And, if you are determined, maybe even do a voice for all the questions? Maybe? Anyway, PM me for more information and the script. I would prefer the voice to be feminine, like the computer from Portal, but a male voice would be good too. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 11:50:23

I need:

Female voice - Sounds like a psychiatrist patient - High and secretive
Example Lines: "Why are you late?" "Were you gonna leave me here?" "Don't mess with me!"

Male voice - Sounds like a psychiatrist - Deep and Loud
Example Lines: "How was your day?" "I see you everyday." "How could I forget?"

Male voice - Sounds like a Israeli Terrorist - Loud and Annoying
Example Lines: "Hahahahahahahaha!" "Everyone DIE!" "Oh Crap!"

Deadline: February 20, 2009

PM me if you want to apply for the job.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 15:03:21

At 1/18/09 03:33 PM, OnyxCross wrote: I need voice actors for my series. Here's a small list of the voice actors I've hired and still need for the series.

I PMed you... I hope you are not the kind of not replying me BECAUSE I HATE THOSE ONES! And im pretty good VA (If you need a sample, add my in skype, same name).

[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawl cards/levelup.php?40492"][IMG]http:

//www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards /kskuazhu.png[/IMG]

Click here to level up my card![/URL]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-19 17:58:05

At 1/19/09 10:58 AM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: Hi, I'm making a game and I need a voice actor to do the voice of the computer.

Instead of getting someone else to do it, you can record your own voice and then do this with Audacity.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-20 21:02:12

My contact: mayshing@gmail.com
My site: mayshing.com

(note: I don't come to Newsground that much, e-mail me or visit my site is the best way to reach me. Our project is going to be a 20 min episode pilot, with TV anime quality, I plan to pitch it and send it to film fest, so make sure you give me the best take and best sound possible, visit my site for samples.)

1 - Male, older teen- young adult, deep vocal.

Example: Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic Adventure 2, Japanese version vocal is the closest quality I want.

2 - Audition lines: see links (Edepth Angel manga on my site, volume 1, page 12-15
http://mayshing.com/edepth/vol1/vol1.php ?page=12
http://mayshing.com/edepth/vol1/vol1.php ?page=13
http://mayshing.com/edepth/vol1/vol1.php ?page=14
http://mayshing.com/edepth/vol1/vol1.php ?page=15

Deadline: No solid deadline at the moment, the promotion animation work starts at summer 2010, now I am in recruiting phase. Trying to seek out the best VA for this character.

The voice actor will receive a DVD for their contribution and demo reel, and if all things work out, you can end up in a long term working relationship with me, and I will make it a paid job.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-20 23:08:27

oh my god, it's mayshing! I've seen you and your edepth angel project on drunk duck! big fan. drop me a line if you're ever in need of a female voice.

Voice Actor for Hire - drop me a line.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-20 23:12:41

Voice 1: 1) Voice like Sakura from Naruto (don't bash, it's just a comparison)
2) "It's been a year since it all happened, hasn't it?" "What do you mean?"
3) PM me with voice clip(s), once things get underway, we'll work out a more permanent form of communication.
4) The deadline is three weeks from the time of this post.
5) Credits will be handed out to everyone who makes it into the final cut.

Voice 2: 1) Male, early twenties, British accented, kind of cold in tone (secret agent-ish, though not like James Bond)
2) "I had to transform to draw out my full power." "If the darkness draws you in... I have no choice but to destroy you." "Are you incapable of thinking, even a little?"
3, 4, and 5 as Voice 1.

If there is an afterlife, enjoy this life, it is the last time you will ever live it.

If there is no afterlife, enjoy this life, it is the last time you will ever live it.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-20 23:54:39

At 1/20/09 11:12 PM, lordio wrote: Voice 1: 1) Voice like Hinata from Naruto (don't bash, it's just a comparison)

Quick change in the name. Sorry for double post.

(Cursed lack of an edit function)

If there is an afterlife, enjoy this life, it is the last time you will ever live it.

If there is no afterlife, enjoy this life, it is the last time you will ever live it.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-21 01:55:10

Iordio, I've sent you an e-mail with some audition lines. Please reply when convenient...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-21 02:03:14

hey there guys I need the following Voices

Voice 1: 1) Voice like Hinata from Naruto (don't bash, it's just a comparison an dit has to sound like her japanese counterpart)
2) "It's been a year since it all happened, hasn't it?" "What do you mean?"
3) PM me with voice clip(s), once things get underway, we'll work out a more permanent form of communication.

Voice 2: 1) Male, early twenties, British accented, kind of cold in tone (secret agent-ish, though not like James Bond)
2) "I had to transform to draw out my full power." "If the darkness draws you in... I have no choice but to destroy you." "Are you incapable of thinking, even a little?"
3, 4, and 5 as Voice 1.

Voice 3: Female, early 30s, sltry and seductive with a lot of warmth
2) "Soma?! whar are you doing here?"
3,4,5 sames as voice1

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-21 09:20:09

I am in need of a voice actor.

For an old guy, of about 65. Rough voice, not too rough though.

PM me if you have an offer.

You will be credited

There are like..5-6 sentences.

When: Now.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-21 12:20:44

At 1/21/09 02:03 AM, ShintaUrashima wrote: Voice 3: Female, early 30s, sultry and seductive with a lot of warmth
2) "Soma?! What are you doing here?"

Note: This is for the same project as the one I mentioned, though a third voice is required. Email me at lordio@comcast.net with your audition.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-22 12:44:31

Okay, this is my second time posting a resume, so wish me luck.

My name is Joey and I am 16 years old. I really like the art of flash animation and, more importantly, the art of voice acting IN a voice animation. I have been involved in two previous projects before, so that tells you I have some kind of experience....kinda. The only problem is, those last two projects never went anywhere and the flash organizers never kept in contact with me. If you are interested in signing me onto a project, ALWAYS KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON THE STATUS OF THE FLASH! I only do voice samples when requested and I do not have specific specialties in certain voices. The way I work? Send me a script, tell me how I should talk, and I will do it as best as I can. If you are interested in talking to me any further, either PM me on Newgrounds or e-mail me at joey_b52@yahoo.com

I will be looking forward to working with you soon!

-bas3Rb3l0ng2m3-

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-22 16:38:59

Voice acttress required.

My loving people,
We have been persuaded by some that are careful of our safety, to take heed how we commit our selves to armed multitudes, for fear of treachery; but I assure you I do not desire to live to distrust my faithful and loving people. Let tyrants fear. I have always so behaved myself that, under God, I have placed my chiefest strength and safeguard in the loyal hearts and good-will of my subjects; and therefore I am come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live and die amongst you all; to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust.
I know I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of prosperity too, and think foul scorn that jai-lan or Mountania , or any prince of Hilatus, should dare to invade the borders of my realm; to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.
I know already, for your forwardness you have deserved rewards and crowns; and We do assure you in the word of a prince, they shall be duly paid you. In the mean time, my lieutenant general shall be in my stead, than whom never prince commanded a more noble or worthy subject; not doubting but by your obedience to my general, by your concord in the camp, and your valour in the field, we shall shortly have a famous victory over those enemies of my God, of my kingdom, and of my people.

i need this to be in 1:38 seconds in an english accent... the last few lines i need it to be like a pre battle speech as if this woman is standing before an army ready to charge into battle.

Sort of like the famous saint crispins day from henry V.

Im sorry i dont have any money to pay you for this but it is going into an audio song as part of a war a nd duel collection. and you will definitly be given full credit for the voice acting.

please PM me if you can help me. and for more information

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-22 18:11:47

hi! I now have most of the lines for my flash however some small yet vital roles are still missing

civillian1:how much?
Shopkeeper: 12 credits.

(characters below scared for their lives, in deep panic)
woman: oh no!
civillian1: oh no!
shopkeeper: no, you don't need to!
Civillian2: aarghh!!
Woman: my baby!

and also an audition line for the role of "father anthony"
Father Anthony: Father Anthony here, what troubles you my son

send audition lines/inquiries to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-22 18:20:44

I need a female singer to sing some vocals for my songs.
Two vocalists, or one. But I need someone to sing some English vocals and some Chinese (Mandarin) vocals.
Please contact me by PM or by emailing me at halcyonicfalconx@live.com

-HFX ^_^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-23 15:37:30

Well well, bet you crackheads never thought you'd hear from me. Chickenscratch is back. I got a voice actor for our new character 2009. Amy. But I need some male voice actors.

Scratch: Normal teenager
matches: a bit insane, and voice changes a lot do two his pyromaniac urges. He goes mid pitch to high pitch.

Pudge: Low range voice. Must seem sleepy to play pudge. Make it loud enough to here though.

Milo: A gangsta guy, but not to gangsta. Someone whos basically prone to violence. Angered very easily.

Pm me some clips.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-23 16:11:27

I am in dire need of a voice actor

Old guy of about 50.

Here's a preview of what I got so far.

You will be co-authored.

Only a few lines.

PM me. Or contact me from my site.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-24 07:41:07

Just to let everyone know, I've found somebody for my game. So no more PM's thank you. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-24 09:56:03

Voice 2: 1) Male, early twenties, British accented, kind of cold in tone (secret agent-ish, though not like James Bond) look on youtube for castlevania judment and alucard for an iea of the voice should sound
3, 4, and 5 as Voice 1.

Voice 3: Female, early 30s, sltry and seductive with a lot of warmth
2) "Soma?! whar are you doing here?"
3,4,5 sames as voice1

send pm for applications

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-24 14:53:42

Im working on a gears of war project for the flash portal, if your interested look here!
I need quite a few of voice actors.
Places.

Marcus(EMPTY)
(AUDITION)
Marcus Impersonation - Hey Dom.... grr

Dom(EMPTY)
(AUDITION)
Dom Impersination - Whats up Marcus?

Cole(EMPTY)
(AUDITION)
Cole Impersination - Yeah its the cole train baby!, YEAH!!

Baird(EMPTY)
(AUDITION)
Baird Impersination - Oh cole... your just the cutest.
----------------------------------------
-----------
e-mail me auditions at: David.ddwm@hotmail.com
Your allowence: Co-Author/A new flash to your name/And a thanks from me.
I cant pay you im sorry, but it will not be a disapointment.

Screeny:

Voice Actor Wanted

Just the mightest touch <3

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-24 22:26:24

hey, i would like to give it a try, here's my voice demo hear it and let me what you think.
VOICE ACTOR AVAILABLE

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-25 07:23:59

hi! I require some "death screams" of people (civillians) being gunned down for my animation. Rather than the standard horror movie scream I require more of a pain type scream that you see in computer games. be sure to improvise :) send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-25 14:15:37

I need a voice that sounds as close as this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaaCm6-XZ P4 (the one with white hair) pm for entries

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-25 21:49:01

hey, im looking for a male/female voice actors for a funny flash ill be working on... more details ill ad later... but it invovles what a women thinks when she hears a certain word, and what the man thinks.

ex.

VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel)
a. female...Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
b. male...Playing any sport without a "cup."

(also working on a answering machine one to :) )
intrested just pm me, or add my msn.
nar_nar@live.ca

cheers!

BLACK SAUCE

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-25 21:51:19

Okay update on my Chickenscratch voices

I have Amy
I have Pudge

Matches- Maybe. Just so you know matches is the kind of guy who just goes crazy and his voice gets all high pitches and insane (in a sinister way- not the egoraptor comedy way- I've gotten WAY to many clips of that wavy annoying. Its funny on his shows... not for matches though.) Hes still open for auditions. But I got someone who I may use... not sure.

Milo-Gangsta- STRATCH THAT. Okay. Hes just a guy whos got a temper. He may act gangsta- but I've realized he doens't talk ti. Hes a tough guy with anger issues. And violent rage.

Scratch- Maybe- but seriously.. i'm not sure. Just the average teenager voice- I'd say about 16-17.. He's cunning devious and alwyas doing something idiotic. (But please just average voices- Hes an idiot- but he's not retarded)

(Dunno if you mods could do this. But I have a board- WEEE I accidently made when i meant to post a REPLY here. I accidently hit post topic. If you could. Delete it for me)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-26 09:36:56

At 1/25/09 07:23 AM, YuriytheBest wrote: hi! I require some "death screams" of people (civillians) being gunned down for my animation. Rather than the standard horror movie scream I require more of a pain type scream that you see in computer games. be sure to improvise :) send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

hi! still need 1 or 2 people more for death screams

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-26 11:16:44

hi

i have posted in the flash forum, but i need a voice acting job done quickly, its about 20 lines and would not take very long to complete, if anyone is interested PM me or add me on MSN:

tim_arsenalfc@hotmail.com

it is for some college media coursework i am making. you will be credited if you tell me your full name. needs to be male and its for a serious role.

thanks

funkycaveman

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-27 02:51:11

I need a voice actor to do an intro storyline in my new game thats almost done. Basically it's very narrative and mystical and dramatic. Kinda like in a trailer.

I'm preferable looking for a girl, but a guy would be ok too.

Add me on MSN if you're interested > Eggy55555@hotmail.com

:D

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-27 03:05:47

here is the lines for the voice over in my last post, check up a couple of posts^ and it is really urgent that i get this done, so please send to my hotmail or pm me, thanks

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/270109/2 9102_VOTEXT.txt