00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lmaoghosthh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Portal View Page!

30,894 Views | 267 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 20:00:49

I Like this look alot better.... it seems to run faster on my comp also that might be the system upgrades you made though... either way i like this look

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 20:27:25

At 8/2/03 01:21 PM, TomFulp wrote: We just updated the Portal view page with a new look by Stamper! It matches the current NG frontpage and Portal frontpage designs, also by Stamper.

Now is the most critical time to voice your comments and criticisms! What do you think of the new look? Is everything working properly? Is anything missing? Do you feel like this new look is cleaner and easier to understand? Let us know your thoughts!

Not that it matters for shit but, I always liked the old look better, and there are entirely too many damn adds on this site anymore...Good work on your new set up though...and thanks for spamming the shit out of us with pop ups.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 21:24:15

Will Stizzamp did a savage job with the layout, it's twice as clean. But as for me....still in the ranks of the 56kers....for some reason the buttons don't work. links are fine, but the flash buttons aren't loadin up on my end. i didn't feel like reading 200 other submissions to see if anyone had already mentioned it, so i thought i'd just drop my little glitch bitch. other than that, it's lookin great.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 21:46:15

Its pretty cool, but what does "Blam this piece of $417!!!" mean? They took crap out.

BBS Signature

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 21:52:01

At 8/4/03 09:46 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: Its pretty cool, but what does "Blam this piece of $417!!!" mean? They took crap out.

its shit.
$=S
4=H
1=I
7=T

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 22:44:10

i like the new front page it's alot easier to surf/search through and the style is alot better too. keep it new
-Viper239-
.ctcredviper@cox.net

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 22:49:51

KICKS ASS

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 22:54:21

At 8/2/03 01:21 PM, TomFulp wrote: We just updated the Portal view page with a new look by Stamper! It matches the current NG frontpage and Portal frontpage designs, also by Stamper.

I like the new design in that the ratings at the top are more cleaner. instead of no this and no that. it just says what it has. its going to be kool wen teh ho sight goes liek dis.

LOVE,
STEVE O. KNIEVAL

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 22:58:32

At 8/2/03 01:21 PM, TomFulp wrote: Is anything missing? Do you feel like this new look is cleaner and easier to understand? Let us know your thoughts!

I think it looks great, but I miss the ratings, they were great when they first came out, but now they're gone :(

Maybe someone should make new-er versions of the ratings to be in their place.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 23:12:37

ok, i dont see it though.

BBS Signature

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-04 23:53:27

It looks nice, you should redo the whole site like that, like this page right here should have those nifty grey and yellow lines in the background as well. it's spiffy

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 00:06:09

i cant view ne of the movies and i cant sign in, im assuming i cant do much else either.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 00:12:53

to be more specific as to what i posted in my last reply all pop up windows like adds n movies games, w/e they show up then the like almost instantly disapear.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 00:58:40

I like the new backround for both the main menu, and the portal! It makes it look more hi tech and cool! The old one was ok, but well, things have to change someime soon. Am I right??????????

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 01:17:05

At 8/4/03 11:53 PM, EmpyrealHell wrote: It looks nice, you should redo the whole site like that, like this page right here should have those nifty grey and yellow lines in the background as well. it's spiffy

They are doing the whole site like that, but it takes time to figure out how it should look, then make it, then add it.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 05:07:26

I like it- The old way was i tiny bit better but im sure I will get used to it. But there is one thing i don't like. The new vote bar. The old way was much more better. This way, all the speech bubbles are crap, they fade away slowly and- well i like the old way better. Everything else is cool, but go back to the old Vote Panel!

BBS Signature

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 06:04:32

The new portal is cool, definately better than the old one.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 08:45:53

I think it makes NG look like it was made by a big ass company...
Hmmm Keeblur 2? pleaaase?

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 10:53:10

i like the portal

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 10:58:56

Now is the most critical time to voice your comments and criticisms! What do you think of the new look? Is everything working properly? Is anything missing? Do you feel like this new look is cleaner and easier to understand? Let us know your thoughts!

The new NG look is great. I get a slow load once in a while, but thats ok. Its worth a site thats pleasing to the eye.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 11:41:04

Well it looks a hell of a lot better than before and I was getting tired of the old one anyway.

New Portal View Page!

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 11:47:50

its nice but why the hell does it say blam this piece of $417 and when youve voted i wish that page could go back to how it was with the bloke running across them 5 arrows and then when you voted on five hes at the end of the arrow thing that was kool

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 14:10:18

I dont like it. :-\ The new text just makes it look too... odd. I guess it has to be something you have to get used to.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 18:22:53

hull yeah check my profile out! oh yeah animal babies rock check the web site get some shit like the fucking fucker mousepad!

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 18:51:22

hey tom i am having some problems with the flash portals new look. sometimes when i go into there some of the columns dont load up and i cant click any videos. anyways other than that i love the new look seeya

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 19:47:00

The link to the portal from the main page only works 3/4 of the time. It isn't about how much it's loaded, because even once the home page is fully loaded the link is dead. Sometimes I have to click on submissions on the front page just so I can attempt the link from there.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 21:07:11

it's a great look, sleak and sorta futuristic. I was thinking that NG needed and upgrade in the way of style.

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-05 23:12:09

i think its kool and the people that say it dosent work just need a better internet connection and or comp :P (and dont give me any bull shit (espeshilly u sora22) but i like so...) it works fine 4 me

New Portal View Page!

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-06 09:42:52

OK!!!
I love the new look! It's great. For some reason, some of the pictures won't load from time to time, but that is a small, and I'm sure, fixzable glitch. Might just be my computer anyway.
I hope that you keep it for the whole site!!!!!
It's just what NG needed, a makeover!!!
Avenging Angel

Response to New Portal View Page! 2003-08-06 10:48:53

I love the new site layout but there is 2 problems...
Major one...It loads pretty slow.
Minor one...You cannot see 'population' of flash in portal page.

Other things are soooo cool!!!