00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pictures in reviews

24,117 Views | 253 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 16:12:16

At 7/31/03 04:00 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: A Noob or newbee is what you would call an unexperienced person EX(wet behind the ears, greenhorn, ect.)

i aint no n00b im level 9 and a newgrounds safety patrol sheesh how can i be noobish then?

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 18:08:14

At 7/30/03 10:26 PM, B-Man wrote: Doode, newgrounds is a buisnes. What do you think Newgrounds.com inc. is? Go read some Lit on newgrounds before you make your self look dumb.

actually read tom fulp's profile it say he made it not mcdonalds or costco

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 18:11:43

At 7/31/03 04:12 PM, black_shade wrote:
At 7/31/03 04:00 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: A Noob or newbee is what you would call an unexperienced person EX(wet behind the ears, greenhorn, ect.)
i aint no n00b im level 9 and a newgrounds safety patrol sheesh how can i be noobish then?

your not a noob ur fudgin level 9 i'm level 2 but i haven't played since like 6 years ago

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 20:00:15

I'd like to say,that i used to be ngslash,and i dd not change Jedi_muppet's password,im no hacker,i berely even know the guy

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 20:19:29

Ive seen alot of reviews like this. I think that the people who create them are a disgrace to NG and should have there acounts deleted!

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-07-31 20:56:28

I didn't say you were. I dont even know you could be a newb on a web site. the most ive ever heard it was in p ball. O well, just ignore the ass hole.

BBS Signature

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 01:03:42

At 7/31/03 08:56 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: I didn't say you were. I dont even know you could be a newb on a web site. the most ive ever heard it was in p ball. O well, just ignore the ass hole.

ass hole huh? sure thing level 6 man what ever u say

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 01:06:36

At 8/1/03 01:03 AM, black_shade wrote:
At 7/31/03 08:56 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: I didn't say you were. I dont even know you could be a newb on a web site. the most ive ever heard it was in p ball. O well, just ignore the ass hole.
ass hole huh? sure thing level 6 man what ever u say

srry for that i thought that was the guy who called me a n00b in the first place srry joey

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 02:44:54

whoa u guys got me im coming from a library but wait a second that would be impossible check the ip i know u can its not that hard ip's for libraries have the first 3 numbers all 2's were as mine right now is 472 look it up on the net youll find some interesting shit im comin from new guinea right now ass fuck and for the dumbfawk that thought i didnt know what an ip is its the address for your modem

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 03:01:34

allrite fine ill stop being such a jackass ...wade doesnt suck hes just tryin to run his website without any problems but shit loosen up a little its not like any1 sees a middle finger in there review and then goes and cries i remember when newgrounds used to be an unorganized pile of steaming shit those were the good days i miss those days

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 05:59:08

At 7/31/03 06:08 PM, balthor98 wrote: actually read tom fulp's profile it say he made it not mcdonalds or costco

He did make it, he's the CEO.

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 14:02:27

You know, thats exactly what I would expected you to say. So you think you are better than everyone else just because your number is higher on a little website. I can't stand little punks like you that just shoot their mouth off online, but in real life you would just sit quietly if confronted. So just go back to playing pokemon with your boyfrind and let the grownups talk.
-Joey-

BBS Signature

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 14:08:56

I thought this was about jagged rox.

BBS Signature

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 16:28:30

hand giving the bird

its flpping the bird, dude

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-01 17:38:34

I am so sick of these bloody twats who think it's smart to spam in reviews, don't they ever grow up and realise that any kind of spamming is going to get their account deleted, then wake up and smell that lovely morning smell of ban on the n00bs?

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 00:28:40

At 8/1/03 02:02 PM, JoeyRamone wrote: You know, thats exactly what I would expected you to say. So you think you are better than everyone else just because your number is higher on a little website. I can't stand little punks like you that just shoot their mouth off online, but in real life you would just sit quietly if confronted. So just go back to playing pokemon with your boyfrind and let the grownups talk.
-Joey-

is this refering to me? didnt u see when i said srry for my mistake? i thought u were the guy who called me a n00b a and started to call me an ass hole witch no one did.so it was my mistake an i appologize so i aint gonna respond with a comback because i was wrong in the firstplace.i aint gonna stoop to ur level,i dont think that would be two grown up do u think joey?

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 00:32:05

ahaahaha? srry for my bad spelling and mis use of words not realy thinking of that stuff to much

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 00:36:16

didnt you see my "oops" i kinda skimmed through the sorry part. truce

BBS Signature

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 00:53:42

for those of u guys who are trying to prove my amazing ip theroy wrong....ure probably right even if i did have the means and knowled hack into a government server i shure as hell wouldnt be using it to send anything to newgrounds i just wanted to see tom and wades reaction time to banning people wich obviously isnt very good considering im still not banned well im not shure right now if i send this im not btu any way ure all right of course no matter where im sending this from there will be a record of my ip on that server somewhere unless im one of those very rare super hackers and yes i am a 13 year old kid but hey so are like 80% of the people on this site and why the fuck would u be here if ure any older than like 19
what kind of loser are u unless ure actually making flash or somthing or ure wade or tom sorry about the whole wade sux thing o and for all u fuckers complaing about the spamming thing half of u are spamming right now bcuz what ure talking abouit has nothing to do with this topic but who gives a fuck no ones gonna sue u cuz they cant u didnt agree to anything about spamming and having legal action takin upon u all u can do is get banned "o god no not banned!, newgrounds is my life"

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 01:15:30

At 8/2/03 12:36 AM, JoeyRamone wrote: didnt you see my "oops" i kinda skimmed through the sorry part. truce

truce

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 06:17:50

No need too be like that be polite . anyway o.k

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 09:18:13

What happens when someone marks your review helpful/unhelpful?

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 10:02:52

Who the heck would insult somebody by doing something stupid like that? There should criticism, not insults.

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 10:54:49

Yep, stop it already!!

Pictures in reviews

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 16:40:44

Off topic but more important!: Why the hell was Steven Seagal Episode 3 blammed? How the hell could it have been blammed. I just spent 10 minutes reading the reviews in it's eulogy and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WERE GREAT! I don't understand how it was blammed. Just like probably 10,000 other users, I joined NG because of flashes like that! Whoever blammed it made a big mistake! I will make sure I let people know about this and I will find out how this could have happened. After the number of excellent reviews and votes that flash got, even the person with the most experience on NG should not have been able to even touch it's score. I am still in utter disbelief that that unbelievably amazing flash was deleted off what I thought was the best website on the net. That movie should have been protected from all voting that wasn't good and should have been placed on it's own page consisting of the best flashes ever made. I will be still deeply saddened if Steven Seagal Episode 3 does not appear on NG again. And although the movie is very old now I'm sure many people will back me up when I say that it was the best of the best! Thanks for listening but maybe something can be done about it.

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 17:51:43

At 8/2/03 04:40 PM, Susil wrote: Off topic but more important!: Why the hell was Steven Seagal Episode 3 blammed? How the hell could it have been blammed. I just spent 10 minutes reading the reviews in it's eulogy and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WERE GREAT! I don't understand how it was blammed. Just like probably 10,000 other users, I joined NG because of flashes like that! Whoever blammed it made a big mistake! I will make sure I let people know about this and I will find out how this could have happened. After the number of excellent reviews and votes that flash got, even the person with the most experience on NG should not have been able to even touch it's score. I am still in utter disbelief that that unbelievably amazing flash was deleted off what I thought was the best website on the net. That movie should have been protected from all voting that wasn't good and should have been placed on it's own page consisting of the best flashes ever made. I will be still deeply saddened if Steven Seagal Episode 3 does not appear on NG again. And although the movie is very old now I'm sure many people will back me up when I say that it was the best of the best! Thanks for listening but maybe something can be done about it.

IT WAS BLAMMED!!! HOW THE FUCK WAS IT BLAMMED!!! THAT MOVIE ROCKED, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS BLAMMED!!! WHAT WAS IT'S ADDRESS THINGY, YOU KNOW LIKE www.newgrounds.com/portal/veiw/23453562 YOU KNOW THAT THING, I WANNA REAFD THE REVEIWS!!! IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 20:14:02

Steven Seagal Episode 3 blammed? How the hell could it have been blammed. I just spent 10 minutes reading the reviews in it's eulogy and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WERE GREAT! I don't understand how it was blammed. Just like probably 10,000 other users, I joined NG because of flashes like that! Whoever blammed it made a big mistake! I will make sure I let people know about this and I will find out how this could have happened. After the number of excellent reviews and votes that flash got, even the person with the most experience on NG should not have been able to even touch it's score. I am still in utter disbelief that that unbelievably amazing flash was deleted off what I thought was the best website on the net. That movie should have been protected from all voting that wasn't good and should have been placed on it's own page consisting of the best flashes ever made. I will be still deeply saddened if Steven Seagal Episode 3 does not appear on NG again. And although the movie is very old now I'm sure many people will back me up when I say that it was the best of the best! Thanks for listening but maybe something can be done about it.

IT WAS BLAMMED!!! HOW THE FUCK WAS IT BLAMMED!!! THAT MOVIE ROCKED, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS BLAMMED!!! WHAT WAS IT'S ADDRESS THINGY, YOU KNOW LIKE www.newgrounds.com/portal/veiw/23453562 YOU KNOW THAT THING, I WANNA REAFD THE REVEIWS!!! IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

crap never seen it but no ill never b able!

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-02 20:40:49

You get the pride/shame of having a helpful/unhelpful comment.

BBS Signature

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-03 10:27:23

i can see where wade is coming from on this..If you write a freakin review that has spamming in it,then you need your ass removed..Then again they need to get out of the office and get some..oh yeah,that's the stuff..

Response to Pictures in reviews 2003-08-03 12:51:19

......... . . ........ ./´~/)
............ ........,/~../ /
........ .........../..../ /
............./´~/'...'/´~~.`·¸
........../'/.../..../.....:^.¨~\
........('(...´...´.... ~_/'...'/
.........\.................'...../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............

If it looks like this I hate people who do this!!!!!!!