00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan.

1,063 Views | 19 Replies

The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:50:29

"Fuck you! Carlos Mencia tells it how it is! He is soooo halrious. You all must be some sort of Dee Dee Dee to think that he isn't funny. Besides if you don't like the show then just change the channeelllll! C'mon you can do something better with your time like workout for a half hour while the show is on. Man that Carlos is so funny. He next episode involves him and some aliens. man he just says what everyone is already thinking and he is the master of free speech. Carlos just tells is how it is and doesn't BS us with shows like the Colbert Report and The Daily Show. What he says ISN'T racist or degrading. It's just funny and sometimes a whole bunch of Dee Dee Dee's need to be shown how Dee Dee Dee they are. It's also great that he brings his family along and his jokes are so original. Dee Dee Dee. Dee Dee Dee. Ass gobble gobble gobble gobble. I wonder if I bought some brown sugar today? Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:52:21

I didn't read what you said.

But Carlos Mencia is a faggot.

I'm going to fucking rape this guy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:53:01

At 8/24/07 01:52 PM, TheZach wrote: I didn't read what you said.

But Carlos Mencia is a faggot.

Seconded

\

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:53:03

tl;ddd

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:53:49

Haha, exactly.

You've finally made it home

Draped in the flag that you fell for

And so it goes - the ashes of the wake

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:54:12

At 8/24/07 01:50 PM, SirXVII wrote: Man that Carlos is so funny.

That's an oxymoron right there.

Carlos just tells is how it is and doesn't BS us with shows like the Colbert Report and The Daily Show.

I don't remember Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert bombarding us with jokes about all Mexicans living in LA are illegals in every episode.

his jokes are so original.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 13:54:55

ok i used to laugh at carlos but then his jokes just seemed like the same thing over and over he was funny but not anymore

there will never be peace in BBS as long as we hate each other, There are thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking the root DoMiNiC147

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:02:12

I see sarcasm isn't a strong language for all of you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:04:45

I will believe Mencia is a good comedian that doesnt steal his material when he is invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner. And I sure do love that crazy Stephen!

Dicks

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:08:21

He is funny, but not that funny. You can keep thinking that his jokes are original.

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:08:48

HE's not even Mexican.

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:11:14

I don't remember Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert bombarding us with jokes about all Mexicans living in LA are illegals in every episode.

I love the Colbert Report, it are awesome.

Official NG Grammar Nazi

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:11:20

Isnt he the dude who steals jokes or something anyway?

A

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:12:15

At 8/24/07 02:07 PM, Xtesh wrote: The worst part of all this is that I know someone who actually talks like that about him. Hard to imagine a guy sucking another guy's dick from over a thousand miles away.

Punch that person in the face for being an idiot!

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:28:18

At 8/24/07 02:24 PM, Xtesh wrote: Must I mention that he thinks Halo and WoW are the end-all perfect result of game design, along with believing everything said on South Park?

I would love to see what he'd do if you snapped a Halo disc in half in front of him.

Or, if he's completely stupid, take a blank cd, write Halo 3 on it, convince him that they let you take it home and beta test it, then snap it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 14:30:46

I think he is a fucktard for even thinking that he is original and funny.bullshit I hope his show fails.

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 21:13:43

I basically got all this after scamming through the mind of Mencia message board.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 21:15:26

At 8/24/07 02:02 PM, SirXVII wrote: I see sarcasm isn't a strong language for all of you.

I thought you just copy-pasted this from somewhere. But I knew you weren't serious, so don't assume I'm just some idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 21:15:28

Needs less words and more Dee's.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Mind Of A Mind Of Mencia Fan. 2007-08-24 21:15:51

At 8/24/07 02:08 PM, Ceti wrote: HE's not even Mexican.

Yeah, and his name is Ned!
Sounds like another white fat guy to me.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE.

BBS Signature