00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iva0413 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Master Chief Scetch

1,022 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-02 23:44:11

I have a flash project that I am making and I'm going to base it on Halo and it's going to be kick ass. I have made a scetch of master chief and wanted to know what NG users think of it. This will not be the only master chief sctech that I will make... I will make many others by pincel and paper untill I draw the perfect one and then I'll photoshop it with color. I don't want the main character of this flash I'm making to be what I like but I want to know what NG Users like too. The name of the flash is unreleased yet but will be soon enough. If you want updates on everything ASAP then visit my profile on all the news and updates about this upcomming flash, now what do you think about my first scetch?

Master Chief Scetch

BBS Signature

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 00:06:15

His proportions are off.
He looks like a toddler in a master chief costume.

But if that was your intention than well done I guess.

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 00:13:05

But if that was your intention than well done I guess.

No it wasn't, I was just experimenting.. remember I want this flash to be the best it can be and I don't want it to look like a toddler with a battle rifle going around kicken some alien ass, that would take the whole idea away. I will work on another scetch, thanks for the comment.

-D.Akins

BBS Signature

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 00:20:33

bash bash bash

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 00:41:16

It's ok, could be better.

Ugh.

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 00:53:44

Here is another quick sctech I just made for the flash project. I used some of the same features in the first on I made but this one was a little faster and a little easier also smaller. The size is actually perfect for flash, so how do you think of this one?

Master Chief Scetch

BBS Signature

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 02:16:06

You might want to send actual sketches instead of quick ones. Your proportions seem to have improved since your first drawing though. :)

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 08:29:36

At 8/3/07 12:53 AM, Dadog1132 wrote: Here is another quick sctech I just made for the flash project. I used some of the same features in the first on I made but this one was a little faster and a little easier also smaller. The size is actually perfect for flash, so how do you think of this one?

Well, how you spell SKETCH irritates me quite a bit.
However, that looks ok. Now show us it as a flash drawing. colored.

BBS Signature

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 19:41:40

look at my smiley icon
YOU SUCK

dont speak of halo ever again

Response to Master Chief Scetch 2007-08-03 20:38:03

Helmet looks lumpy, and the right arm seems to have no shoulder what so ever.

Don't make Mjolnir Mark IV armor cry.

Start with a basic structure and make sure you have to basic connections there in your anatomy so you don't wind up looking like shit (anything I churn out).

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.