00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews

2,231,467 Views | 44,877 Replies

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 16:55:42

At 12/5/07 04:37 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://blurple.newgrounds.com/reviews/fl ash

Vick him!

I don't get it.

:I feel stupid.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 16:57:32

At 12/5/07 04:55 PM, Jeff-Studios wrote:
At 12/5/07 04:37 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://blurple.newgrounds.com/reviews/fl ash

Vick him!
I don't get it.

I feel stupid.

To kill; derived from Michael Vick after an incident in which he was arrested and banned for killing dogs.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 17:52:04

Wasn't this submitted yestarday?

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:11:54

I looked but i cant find it anywhere, i googled it too are you sure your not confusing it with this .
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/28 5077 Tts called attack of teh zombies very simlair name.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:15:14

At 12/5/07 06:11 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I looked but i cant find it anywhere, i googled it too are you sure your not confusing it with this .
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/28 5077 Tts called attack of teh zombies very simlair name.

It is malicious. I remember playing it yestarday. Except you had to unlock the shotgun. Maybe it got blammed.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:27:28

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 3339 i found this in the graveyard diffrent name same game?

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:36:44

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:42:59

I not sure your meant to mark them pm to a mod

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:53:04

The best site ever. OLD BBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not an 07er. I'm just a late bloomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:59:01

I've said this before but I'll say it again. "If your not sure don't flag!". It's only one point.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 18:59:10

SIGNATURE CONTAINING 175 CHARACTERS WITHOUT HTML TAGS. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:15:49

At 12/5/07 06:36 PM, CruzAzul-19 wrote: All of them but I think they dont count though...spam alt

Lmao all those reviews are 0/20, looks like we have 20 people who didn't learn their lesson from the last batch of spam alts :X

thank you CruzAzul for the link though, I've reported him :)

Hopefully this account will be terminated shortly before everyone gets a garbage whistle and freaks out on the mod team again ¬_¬

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:20:34

At 12/5/07 07:15 PM, BlueHippo wrote: At 12/5/07 06:36 PM, CruzAzul-19 wrote:

All of them but I think they dont count though...spam alt

Lmao all those reviews are 0/20, looks like we have 20 people who didn't learn their lesson from the last batch of spam alts :X

Hopefully this account will be terminated shortly before everyone gets a garbage whistle and freaks out on the mod team again ¬_¬
oh shit i marked them all hope i dont get garbage whistle

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:26:20

At 12/5/07 07:15 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 12/5/07 06:36 PM, CruzAzul-19 wrote: All of them but I think they dont count though...spam alt

WHO MADE ANOTHER FUCKING SPAMALT? DO I HAVE TO REPOST IT SAYING DON'T EVER MAKE A FUCKING SPAMALT?

No more caps, but if it is another spam alt, which it will most likely be, then whoever made it should get a fucking garbage whistle. Maybe even go back to level 1 as another punishment.

Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.

Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:27:10

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:30:35

For the sake of you all, and for the sake of the BBS drama that would unfold, I too hope he's deleted before anyone gets a garbage whistle, last time was ridiculous. OMG. GARBAGE WHISTLE CREW!! ASKKKSDJJFKKKkD@@@@@

Pretty much....

I'm not gonna clear those reviews, I'm gonna wait for action to take place... however I can not speak for the entire mod team.

Let this be a warning to you all once again, just be careful about users trying to score whistle points any way they can. The correct thing to do is to post the account here, and one of us will try to deal with the situation... however, people don't tend to pay attention and will flag just about anything posted in this thread :/

:(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:32:16

Holy shit.
Wait why wouldn't these count?
I marked them all.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:38:40

At 12/5/07 07:30 PM, BlueHippo wrote: just be careful about users trying to score whistle points any way they can.

I always am.

The correct thing to do is to post the account here, and one of us will try to deal with the situation...

I just report via PM.

however, people don't tend to pay attention and will flag just about anything posted in this thread :/

I pay attention, I'm not gonna mindlessly flag everything thats posted--thats stupid.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:51:14

I DON'T GET IT!
How are those reviews not abusive (white power ones)?
They just say "LOL" "White Power"

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:55:31

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 19:57:02

At 12/5/07 07:51 PM, Littleluckylink wrote: I DON'T GET IT!

Because it was just a spam alt that was ment for whistle points, but it actually decreases your points so never flag spam alts.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:02:10

Her account been delted, so no worries my whistle level stll the same.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:04:05

Because those reviews were probably made so that someone somewhere could score some whistle points. It's possible it was just a spammer, but there's no real way of knowing.

Whistle blowing shouldn't be stat whored like it is now, it should be to PROTECT NEWGROUNDS against malicious users writing bad reviews.

Yes, technically the reviews were abusive, however termination of the account is more appropriate than just removing all the reviews, and giving all 20 users butt-loads of points. Action was taken on the user, their account was terminated...

Just uhhh, report spam accounts in the future, don't mass flag them.

I hope that cleared some things up, but I'm not sure if it did... heh :X

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:15:40

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:18:36

At 12/5/07 08:04 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
Because those reviews were probably made so that someone somewhere could score some whistle points. It's possible it was just a spammer, but there's no real way of knowing.

Whistle blowing shouldn't be stat whored like it is now, it should be to PROTECT NEWGROUNDS against malicious users writing bad reviews.

Yes, technically the reviews were abusive, however termination of the account is more appropriate than just removing all the reviews, and giving all 20 users butt-loads of points. Action was taken on the user, their account was terminated...

Just uhhh, report spam accounts in the future, don't mass flag them.

I hope that cleared some things up, but I'm not sure if it did... heh :X

Penilyzing us for flagging them would not be the right thing to do. It's better if they just got deleted and there wouldn't be any points taken away or any given points. Well that's what I think, and I'm sure other people think this too.

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:21:34

At 12/5/07 08:18 PM, CruzAzul-19 wrote: Penilyzing us for flagging them would not be the right thing to do. It's better if they just got deleted and there wouldn't be any points taken away or any given points. Well that's what I think, and I'm sure other people think this too.

Well the thing is we can't delete the reviews without giving you all points for flagging, unless we alert an administrator and the take care of the culprit with termination.... thus removing all the horrible reviews, and the spammer in the process. That way you all don't get any penalty OR gain from it, just keeps you even :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:31:01

At 12/5/07 08:21 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
That way you all don't get any penalty OR gain from it, just keeps you even :)

So, it just acts like we never flagged them in the first place, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Rage's gift to you: Abusive reviews 2007-12-05 20:40:26

At 12/5/07 08:31 PM, firemario1 wrote:
At 12/5/07 08:21 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
That way you all don't get any penalty OR gain from it, just keeps you even :)
So, it just acts like we never flagged them in the first place, right?

Yes. Exactly.