00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,300,622 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 16:14:51

At 7/4/08 04:07 PM, Howtopian wrote:
Forgot?

Heh heh heh, cruel. Anyway, has anyone seen how good some of the fusions on neoseeker are? They are like amazing. But it looks like a lot is just improvised.

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 17:18:32

sorry for the double post but i have an idea for another contest. Take a pokemon that exists and add different things from different pokemon to make it appear a different type. However you cannot just use a different color schemes. It should be very easy for someone to be able to tell the type of the newly pokemon just by looking at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 17:22:18

At 7/4/08 02:40 PM, Mormagon wrote:
At 7/4/08 02:33 PM, Nacale wrote: I'm awake now and so I did another. Whats wrong with my pics? Do I suck or something wheres the critism at? Do I gots what it takes or am I just dreaming of something that I could never reach? Just kidding, but here is what I made. Bulbasaur+Igglybuff+ Pichu, Bulbapibuff....Sounds wierd...yup rolls right off the tongue doesn't it. Heh.^-^
Your fusions are good but you should save them as a png then use this converter LINK. And your background color is off. Take a printscreen and use that. Then they should come out like this

I did the converter thingy I think, but I didn't do the color thing.....anyway here is what I've been doing since I finished my last one. It's a Raypoltrez, Rayquaza+Typhlosion+Moltrez.....hope it comes out right.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 17:37:01

Sweet mother of fuck, a fuse off between the minister of fucking awsome and president for life, now thats something i cant miss. whos gonna judge amp-D?

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 17:48:59

At 7/4/08 05:22 PM, Nacale wrote:
I did the converter thingy I think, but I didn't do the color thing.....anyway here is what I've been doing since I finished my last one. It's a Raypoltrez, Rayquaza+Typhlosion+Moltrez.....hope it comes out right.

Yay ^_^ converter worked!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:02:03

Heyas, I just read the list, add it's listed me as Cobalt, so I was wondering if you could change it to Cobolt XD

Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you know the warm feeling it gives you.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:14:21

What do you have to do to get iin the PFN? Just wondering...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:26:29

post a fusion

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:27:13

At 7/4/08 01:54 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: These are the people who are definitely getting titles on the 15th (the anniversary of the thread);

Nintendoowned

Sweet! Sorry I haven't been here in a while but I've been on camp for a week.
Anywho, I was just wondering; am I like the only person without one of those cool Pok'emon fusion Sigs, 'cause it's making me feel left out. I might give it a trie later but probably not right now.
And just some advice for the n00bs out there, if your planing on posting on this thread, do what I did and practise fusing a couple of Pok'emon BEFORE posting them on this thread.

Knowledge is that which is acquired by learning; Wisdom is knowing what to do with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:40:52

At 7/4/08 01:54 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: These are the people who are definitely getting titles on the 15th (the anniversary of the thread);

STRANGERx
Redcru92
Armlessman
Cobolt-NP
Nintendoowned
Hijackreaper
Chubzilla100
Mormagon
Sprite-masta-3 (the artist formerly known as dodo-man1s-minion)

Awwww nuts.

Here are a few that I never posted here.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 18:56:13

am I right in thinking that the more fuse-offs you win mean the morechance of getting on that thingy you posted earlier, if so that would be cool. and dont worry nintendoowned you still have the noobs, a couple of others and me

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 19:03:42

At 7/4/08 04:14 PM, Mormagon wrote:
At 7/4/08 04:07 PM, Howtopian wrote:
Forgot?
Heh heh heh, cruel. Anyway, has anyone seen how good some of the fusions on neoseeker are? They are like amazing. But it looks like a lot is just improvised.

yes we have seen neoseeker, i now even have a counterpart me on there, i entered a contest but it got an F (they grade it like a test) for being a jpeg. over there in the contest your only allowed png or gif, my entry was that terrakazam i posted last night. contest : retype any pokemon to grass/ghost/steel.

the judgng is done so theyr waiting for one of the peple who can make one to make a new theme for a contest.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 19:07:48

I like their contests so much better. I think its because there are better spriters and you can do alot of scratching.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 19:25:37

why dont you go there as well, but if you wanna post your fusion you ned to
first, make it (obviosly)
second, convert to gif and post here or convert to png and post elsewhere
third, get the link of that fusion from the place you posted it. three easy steps right click, properties and url
fourth, go on, ask if you can enter, post but... when your on the post page click the "img" button two boxes will appear like this [img][/img] put the link in between the 2 click post and voila

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 20:16:29

I do my username there is in my sig.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 20:18:10

or you could just save as .png convert it to gif and post here. Then upload the png file to photobucket and copy and paste the [img] link into a reply.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 21:43:39

a scratched repose of suicune using mightyena's pose

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

PFN minister of mind-fuckery

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 22:00:27

My name is Darmealea Riddle... and I reckon this town is in truth completely big enough for the two of us, but I wanna kick up some dirt!

Sorry peeps, been at work for three days woking the long shift, haven't had time for ng.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-04 23:36:18

Darmeala is you're first name?

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 00:49:03

STRANGERx
Redcru92
Armlessman
Cobolt-NP
Nintendoowned
Hijackreaper
Chubzilla100
Mormagon

Hrm...guess I have to try harder...

And it wouldn't hurt to get more fusions in :)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 01:17:18

At 7/5/08 12:49 AM, Cy-Uno wrote:

STRANGERx
Redcru92
Armlessman
Cobolt-NP
Nintendoowned
Hijackreaper
Chubzilla100
Mormagon
Hrm...guess I have to try harder...
And it wouldn't hurt to get more fusions in :)

Glad i'm on there, but it's shame you aren't Cy-Uno.
I thought you'd be on there for sure

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 01:49:36

My name ain't on there and I have been in the PFN for months and got in using the paint can for recoloring.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 02:17:51

fixed ear it was bugging me... yeah took me a while to get around to it...

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 02:56:56

yayz! I finally made one that *gasp* I actually like! I guess I was inspired by the fact that politoad and crobat are my favorites :D

wadda think?

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

no witty signature at this time.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 09:30:05

This has probably been done before, but here it is, Gravelchamp!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 10:03:27

This is what I thought Pikachu + Marill would be.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 10:14:42

At 7/4/08 08:16 PM, mikev007 wrote: I do my username there is in my sig.

really, sorry about the long explanation then. i thought that was supposed to be your regular name except you messed up the spelling

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 10:18:18

double post sorry but theres an armlessman over there is that the same armlessman as here

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 11:56:24

Yo i have requested before so i dunno if you will do another but could you do a mix of a turtwig and pikachu please?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-05 12:02:18

as much as i hate slipknot and anyone who likes it if you gimme a minute then i just might have...

BBS Signature