00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mickillus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,302,449 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 01:51:26

hey evron, im not tat gode at fuesing, so be niec 2 me pleese

I mixxed my thre favrit pokemon! Sce if u can gess wat they r!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 01:58:20

At 7/28/08 01:51 AM, Naruto-iz-C00l-97 wrote: hey evron, im not tat gode at fuesing, so be niec 2 me pleese

Wobbuffet, Piloswine, Miltank

Click on my sig to go where i get my sprites from.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:00:21

lol, ur rite! ill make sum better fuseons now, i didnt spend lots of time on that 1

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:03:24

alrite i made a new 1 and spend sum a litle more time on it!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:04:35

At 7/28/08 02:03 AM, Naruto-iz-C00l-97 wrote: alrite i made a new 1 and spend sum a litle more time on it!

Pleese tel me if u lick it.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:04:47

At 7/28/08 01:51 AM, Naruto-iz-C00l-97 wrote: hey evron, im not tat gode at fuesing, so be niec 2 me pleese

youll forgive me if i doubt you at being serious
im going by your spelling, the horrible fusion that even when people do suck they make it look better than that and you can tell they tried, and the fact that your other posts scream alt

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:06:35

...and that in the time it took me to write that response you posted like a dozen other times...
in a fucking row...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:07:19

piloswine/ wobuffet/ miltank... also plz get better! here's a guide, and a video

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:08:21

At 7/28/08 01:58 AM, xXOstenXx wrote:

Wobbuffet, Piloswine, Miltank

woops beat me to it

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:12:56

At 7/28/08 02:08 AM, Orilean wrote: woops beat me to it

while you try to be useful and help im going to laugh hysterically at the fact he said lick instead of like and that noobs honestly cant be human
i swear, ive never gotten it
all noobs start out as idiots
they lose the common sense they have in rl and have to regain it over time
its so fucking confusing

what does it say about me that im so depressed i find this entertaining atm?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:15:49

dodo man would PLEASE ban the discussion of that stupid game

I left to go to new york for a day and when I came back like 4 pages of game talk had been filled up

it really shouldn't be discussed on this thread and its pretty annoying reading about it >.<

could you try to limit posts to contest entries and other peoples sprites? the game can be discussed somewhere else.

and i'd prefer it if all of the people that have become obsessed with the idea of this game don't start freaking out and cursing at me when they read this post

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:19:50

At 7/28/08 02:15 AM, namtlaks wrote: dodo man would PLEASE ban the discussion of that stupid game

I left to go to new york for a day and when I came back like 4 pages of game talk had been filled up

it really shouldn't be discussed on this thread and its pretty annoying reading about it >.<

could you try to limit posts to contest entries and other peoples sprites? the game can be discussed somewhere else.

and i'd prefer it if all of the people that have become obsessed with the idea of this game don't start freaking out and cursing at me when they read this post

very little of it is actually 'game talk' read through it if you dont believe me.
it pertains to this thread - it pertains to pokemon fusions - and it pertains to the pfn. give one reason it should not.
it can be, but than again plenty of things here can be discussed elsewhere, the beauty of it is this has evolved from a request thread about fusions into a club about them, clubs are less strict about on topic, as long as they dont get derailed
no one is obsessed with the game, and many people dont believe its actually going to happen
youre overreacting

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:20:15

At 7/28/08 02:03 AM, Naruto-iz-C00l-97 wrote: alrite i made a new 1 and spend sum a litle more time on it!

... It looks from the time between posts like you spent three minutes on it...
Please, PLEASE actually put some effort into it. That's just stupid honestly. You have to recolor and do some scratching and... and...

*Facepalm* basically, just stop failing so bad

no witty signature at this time.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:22:47

Please spend some more time on your fusions. Watch Orilean's video and plz try to learn how to shade.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:27:04

At 7/28/08 02:20 AM, ChaoticTrashCan wrote: ... It looks from the time between posts like you spent three minutes on it...
Please, PLEASE actually put some effort into it. That's just stupid honestly. You have to recolor and do some scratching and... and...

*Facepalm* basically, just stop failing so bad

so basically im not the only one who thinks hes beyond help?
and scratching isnt required, most of mine involve minimal or no scratching at all, though scratching makes it better usually
also: what do you think of the one i posted a while back, it was essentially ignored :(

also also: FUCK NEWGROUNDS ASDF THE POST LIMITS ARE RIDICULOUS

Saving Meridian A Hentai Story

Written by: Jaclyn

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:30:58

oh yeah and here is my contest entry...
Sorry if I double posted.

I've just started noticing how much worse the pictures become when they are converted into jpeg.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:41:27

At 7/28/08 12:08 AM, karlu20 wrote: ugg i cant decide on a contrest entry, i like this but i make too many gardevoir things
im also thinking of making a skitty one... i even had an idea, but ugg, too many skitty things too
i want something i havent overdone and thats more creative
in any case, contest entry or not, what do you all think of it?
high quality

It's good.
I like how you made a psychic type into a grass type. I've never been able to do that. I just fuse same type pokemon or what ever comes to me. Most of the fusions that you guys post I would never have even thought about making. Oh well...

On another note here is my contest entry,

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:42:37

At 7/28/08 02:19 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/28/08 02:15 AM, namtlaks wrote: dodo man would PLEASE ban the discussion of that stupid game

very little of it is actually 'game talk' read through it if you dont believe me.
it pertains to this thread - it pertains to pokemon fusions - and it pertains to the pfn. give one reason it should not.
it can be, but than again plenty of things here can be discussed elsewhere, the beauty of it is this has evolved from a request thread about fusions into a club about them, clubs are less strict about on topic, as long as they dont get derailed
no one is obsessed with the game, and many people dont believe its actually going to happen
youre overreacting

maybe a little =/ , but still - I was expecting to see lots of new sprites. While there were some, there were definitely not as many people posting their sprites as people saying, "omg pleaseeee let me be on the game!!!!!!" This is a sprite thread that shouldn't be filled with talk about a game that most likely is not going to be created. Because it is a sprite thread p[people shouldn't be posting ideas about twho should get to be a gym leader.. What WOULD relate the game topic to pokemon sprites is if people started posting their fusions that they would like to be put in the game.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:43:46

At 7/28/08 02:41 AM, xXOstenXx wrote: It's good.
I like how you made a psychic type into a grass type. I've never been able to do that. I just fuse same type pokemon or what ever comes to me. Most of the fusions that you guys post I would never have even thought about making. Oh well...

oops, I alresy posted it. I forgot, sorry.
Also sorry for double posting and now triple posting.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:45:39

At 7/28/08 02:41 AM, xXOstenXx wrote: It's good.

thanks, and i only thought of it for the following:
1. i fuse everything with gardevoir, why would now be different
2. it always reminds me of grass pokemon, because it can learn like one or two grass attacks and its green

do you think its contest entry worthy or should i make another or edit it?
also the petal on one of its hands is bothering me, ffs, i mean... i copied it the way it was, but one of the petals look too heavily outlined :s

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:48:47

At 7/28/08 02:42 AM, namtlaks wrote: maybe a little =/ , but still - I was expecting to see lots of new sprites. While there were some, there were definitely not as many people posting their sprites as people saying, "omg pleaseeee let me be on the game!!!!!!" This is a sprite thread that shouldn't be filled with talk about a game that most likely is not going to be created. Because it is a sprite thread p[people shouldn't be posting ideas about twho should get to be a gym leader.. What WOULD relate the game topic to pokemon sprites is if people started posting their fusions that they would like to be put in the game.

well if we didnt have to get a guy banned 2 - 3x (by we i mean i) wedve done a bit more spriting
not to mention there was some other spam and stuff during that time
and even so, sometimes people just dont request for a period of time because they dont want to and therefore spriting will be a bit slower
the novelty of the game will wear off in a little, but its basically a pfn version so it really does fit in this thread whether it ends up created or not
and btw, you do realize dodoman posted an idea of who should be what, right? so obviously he condones it, at the very least to an extent

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 02:55:52

At 7/28/08 02:45 AM, migitenokami wrote: do you think its contest entry worthy or should i make another or edit it?
also the petal on one of its hands is bothering me, ffs, i mean... i copied it the way it was, but one of the petals look too heavily outlined :s

It looks fine to me, but whether or not you enter it into the contest depends on if you think of anything else in the mean time. You have till sunday.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 03:00:53

At 7/28/08 02:55 AM, xXOstenXx wrote: It looks fine to me, but whether or not you enter it into the contest depends on if you think of anything else in the mean time. You have till sunday.

well i certainly dont intend to enter it now at 3am when my judgment is shit and for all intents and purposes im asleep while typing
and ive thought of half a dozen things
like a skitty and the... what the fuck is it called? cherrim or whatever x.x
and i also thought about my tropium (tropius/ meganium) that i made a while back but i dont think is amazing so i could/ should redo it...
...again
and other stuff
i dunno
i want it to look really nice lol

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:07:25

contest entry

also i wanna be in the game can i?

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:14:12

At 7/28/08 04:07 AM, locotic-rocotic wrote: contest entry

also i wanna be in the game can i?

im fairly certain anyone can be in

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:31:16

At 7/28/08 02:22 AM, xXOstenXx wrote:
Please spend some more time on your fusions. Watch Orilean's video and plz try to learn how to shade.

actually, its not my video, i found it on youtube =P

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:43:12

At 7/28/08 04:31 AM, Orilean wrote: actually, its not my video, i found it on youtube =P

someone else is awake YAY
now to harrass you into talking over pm or something so im not lonely x.x

i should probably go to bed...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:46:34

At 7/28/08 04:43 AM, karlu20 wrote: someone else is awake YAY
now to harrass you into talking over pm or something so im not lonely x.x
i should probably go to bed...

well duh i'm awake its 4:46 pm here

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:51:18

At 7/28/08 04:46 AM, Orilean wrote: well duh i'm awake its 4:46 pm here

same time but am not pm here, haha im just nocturnal

summer started out with bedtime at 6 - 10am daily and me waking up at like 4 - 6pmish, due to a lot of annoying wake ups at early hours (like noon) ive reverted to a semi normal sleeping schedule

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-28 04:54:20

/agree with banning game talk here (bar dmab giving updates)

and although hypocritical, dmabster i been here about 200 pages and no place?? *tears in eyes*
well, i dont care too much about being in game, if my sprites are used and credit is given im very happy. (but seriously, no place?! :C <- extra sad face)

im making some trainers for you too dmabster and you can use any of my sprites (with credit given)

And am i the only one who noticed
300 pages FTW!

PFN minister of mind-fuckery

BBS Signature