00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

=Mantel Corps=

7,976 Views | 100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

=Mantel Corps= 2007-06-12 23:38:57

__ __ __ __ __ __
/ \/ \/ \ / \/ \/ \
\__/\__/\__/==M A N T E L C O R P S== \__/\__/\__/

NG's Official HAZE Crew

Welcome, one and all to Mantel Corps!

This Crew is for HAZE , the newest FPS title upcoming for the PS3 and XBOX 360. Ever since last year I've had the idea for this Crew, and now I believe is the right time to unveil it.

Free Radical Design, the lead designers of the hit FPS series TimeSplitters , has broken ties with EA and has teamed up with UbiSoft, the lead designers responsible for hit series such as Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell , to engineer HAZE, the next-gen ground-breaking title rumored to rival Microsoft's upcoming Halo installment.

There are many things to discuss if YOU are a fan. Once we get the Crew up and running we will discuss even more, but for now, we have the basics:

RULES & GUIDELINES
The rules of this crew are simple:

I : Stay on Topic
This really is more of a guideline. Just remember to keep the majority of your posts related to a HAZE, UbiSoft or FRD topic.

II : No Abuse/Spam plz
We are all humans, which make mistakes. There is obviously a time and place for everything, even spamming posts. What will not be tolerated is abuse of spamming or just... abuse! Nobody likes someone with a bad attitude, and here in the Crew (and NG BBS, mind you) we respect everyone's opinion, no matter if it's ignorant or flaming... whatever. If the case is that one does not know, I or another member would get to any questions or make any corrections w/ sincerity. Be friendly toward other members.

III : Obvious BBS Rules Apply Here
Just remember to follow all the other guidelines, rules etc. They are in the Help/FAQ section of this site. Better yet, just read the
new users post by G-Bot if you have any other questions.
---------

We also will start up a Members List, just to keep tabs on who's here and how long they've been here. That will be active in due time as well.

I appreciate all the NG BBS members once again for giving my first Crew, TimeSplitters Crew a fighting chance. And now that we await HAZE's countdown I am ecstatic about this Crew's future.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-12 23:41:23

Thanks to mods who helped me with the fiasco :) BTW.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-13 05:51:21

I just took a look at the trailer and some of the features of the game, and I have to say it looks very promising. I'll join your group.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-13 08:18:01

I'll join up. That game is secks.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-13 11:04:24

OH YEAH! I was just waiting for this to happen, awesome idea and crew! Hopefully haze will be out be September, to compare with the other shooters then.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-13 22:34:40

The official release date was given to me:
November 20th, 2007!

Thanks, everyone, for joining up. The Members' list is comin' right up!

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-13 23:56:51

Here is the current...

--Mantel Corps-- Members List--

1. LtSurge659: (Leader)
2. StackofTwelve (Rookie]*
3. Black-Flame [Rookie]*
4. Abyssus [Rookie]*

* = posts often
+ = Few posts
/ = No new posts in 2 weeks

--------------------------
And for explanations of the Ranks, I have a crude design...

-Mantel Corps--Ranking Descriptions-

lvl 1: Recruit
lvl 2: Rookie
lvl 3: Corporal
lvl 4: Sergeant
lvl 5: Leutenant
lvl 6: Nectar Trooper
lvl 7: Mantel Guard
lv 8: President

Members rank up based on participation. To rank up, visit at least

every now and then. The more you participate, the higher you go.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-14 04:53:31

Rookie......
Haha, I'm only messing, Nice idea. Bit much effort though.

Don't expect much members until it's released.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-14 11:22:37

At 6/13/07 10:34 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: The official release date was given to me:
November 20th, 2007!

After my birthday! I'll be sure to get it.

Thanks, everyone, for joining up. The Members' list is comin' right up!

As Black-Flame said, your going to relay on a few of us until the games released. That or more info comes out.
We'll he sure to keep the club alive though!

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-14 13:26:15

Of course, right now I don't expect much traffic but daaam once it's out who knows.
Thanks again!

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-15 04:38:08

If you havent watched it already, theres a video interview on IGN that explains a little bit about the game in a bit more detail. Its not all that long, seeing as theres no official footage of the game as of yet, but in any case, its better than nothing.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-15 05:08:01

Waay ahead of ya, man. But don't get me wrong: that just came out. The info gained from that interview was more than helpful.

In case no one else knows where it is, it's in the HAZE link up on the first post.
BTW from what I hear this is a PS3-exclusive game. Therefore although I cannot revise my first post, rather any post, I hereby declare HERE that it's only for the PS3.

Also, we have another link! This time it's the website to Mantel Global Industries.
Go ahead. Pay them a visit! X3

That is all for now.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-15 05:45:33

Where did you find out that its a PS3 exclusive?

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-15 11:41:36

At 6/15/07 05:45 AM, StackOfTwelve wrote: Where did you find out that its a PS3 exclusive?

Gamespot. It's exclusive till 08, then it may make an appearance on other consoles. May.
Also, there is some footage of gameplay in interviews and what not, the guns seem really fun to controll.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-15 18:34:39

Yup. In fact, I feel it should be an exclusive anyway, since Halo is in XBOX and Super Smash Bros. is for Nintendo.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 06:05:40

At 6/15/07 05:08 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: Also, we have another link! This time it's the website to Mantel Global Industries.
Go ahead. Pay them a visit! X3

That is all for now.

They must really be serious about that, I mean, to spend so much time on a SPIN-OFF website is great. I really hope they don't mess this game up.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 07:41:31

It's kinda annoying to know I won't be able to get it for a while but I'll try post as much as I can.
I was even in the GoW crew a month before I had it. There's several videos on GameSpot about it.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 11:11:54

Zomg thoe GoW are good. I've only seen two of them but they almost made me want to get IT instead.

PS: Abyssus remind us when your birthday is we shall celebrate! X3

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 13:38:57

At 6/16/07 11:11 AM, LtSurge659 wrote:
PS: Abyssus remind us when your birthday is we shall celebrate! X3

A while yet, two months I think. September 14th, good thing is it's in the middle of PS3 month too. Should be able to bag me some goodies.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 18:28:09

Be sure to donate some of your birthday funds to the Mantel cause! j/k

Anyway, I've noticed that the HAZE website is upgrading about every week. An extra movie, sometimes or some more pics and avatars etc. Apparently they are truly hard workers ;)

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 20:08:43

I'm gonna try something, guys. If it works, mods, plz forgive me X3
[img]

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/8/6/16/f_
HAZEbannernm_8be98

8c.gif[/img]

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-16 21:09:55

Alright one more time...
[img]http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/8/6/
16/f_HAZEbannertm_b146283.gif
[/img]

The last time if it doesn't work.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-17 06:38:12

At 6/16/07 09:09 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Alright one more time...
[img]http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/8/6/
16/f_HAZEbannertm_b146283.gif[/img]

The last time if it doesn't work.

I downloaded that from the thing! I couldn't put it as my sig becuase it was about seven times too big in filesize.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-17 20:04:36

Dam limit. O well. I suppose there IS no way to get images on your post without attatching it and going by all the ghey rules. No sense in bothering anymore, though.

Anyway, that's cool Abyssus. There's more where that came from on the HAZE Website .

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-21 21:44:50

I hear in about a week or two they will be releasing a new "Diary". It's an update by another HAZE associate.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-22 11:11:08

At 6/21/07 09:44 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I hear in about a week or two they will be releasing a new "Diary". It's an update by another HAZE associate.

I saw the last one, the gameplay looked awesome.

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-06-23 02:32:26

Ya but we still have no real idea of what the story is about except for this guy Shane Carpenter and his affiliation with Mantel.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-07-02 03:35:21

Update on the Mantel Website and HAZE website.

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-07-02 19:06:51

I'll join! Haze is looking better and better, the last trailer looked great now that they've introduced the main character, shane and a bit more plot. It seems more serious than timesplitters and a welcome change to the crazyness of the series

BBS Signature

Response to =Mantel Corps= 2007-07-02 19:20:26

I am just stopping by, i have seen the preveiws of this game, HAZE but i have no solid details of the game or the storyline of it so i am not joining YET but i will once i get my facts straight and have more knowledge of the game. so, yea, if any 1 wants to pm me the details, it would be appreciated, other wise, i feel like a n00b on NG and i kno EVERYBODY has been thru THAT stage. its not the finest moment on ng, but its there

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature