00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PlayComputerBoy96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SPA - Sprite protection agency

35,329 Views | 580 Replies

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-07-25 16:51:05

So, what has this club accomplished?

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-07-27 10:17:16

At 7/25/07 03:39 PM, Cocoon wrote: SilverAxe you are joining a group started by a fourteen year old who as a defence against Zekey threatened to vandalise his flashes and submit them.

I thought I said I wasn't decompiling anything! That was a Suggestion made by a loyal member I decided to humor because he's a good member.

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-01 19:14:42

At 7/25/07 03:39 PM, Cocoon wrote: Actually his argment was terrible he countrered nothing Sinitron or anyone else put. He just rambled on about garbage.

I just tried to show arguments from both points of view and to compare them which doesen't mean that I have no oppinion! But it's true, most of the arguments were old, but I tried to explain them in a new way and worked my dammed balls off to write that fucking reply in which I wanted to mention everything!

SilverAxe you are joining a group started by a fourteen year old who as a defence against Zekey threatened to vandalise his flashes and submit them.

I don't think that he was serious! Also we didn't start with that shit and I don't think that he was serious! We have decency and wouldn't use such pathetic methods! If you think it's so horrible to vandalise flashes, then why do you support guys who do it? Sprites or not, it's the same shit!

All sprite movies pass regardless, this crew serves no purpose other than for the selfish Alvin to cry about a few negative reviews, after he has just won $500.

This crew doesen't serve Alvin, it serves every sprite flash that gets downvoted and terrorized just because it contains sprites! We just want guys like you to respect this kind of art as well.

Not to mention he has three movies in the top 50. Yet again stealing exposure from others more deserving.

Yes, but you say every sprite movie is overrated! Of course there's many overrated stuff at NG but that doesen't mean that guys who hate these movies/games or whatever have the right to insult the author or his fans, especially not because of things that doesen't have anything to to with the whole topic!

I know these sprite hater guys just wanna have fun by pissing over some other guys but they should try to use some more clever humor at which we can laugh too!
PLZ!

Ballz to the walls!

{Now, that's what I call ballz!}

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-01 19:21:17

Ja, leck mich doch am Arsch!
Equilibrium, nothing more to say!
Now please try to use a more traditional way to have fun without insulting guys whose work you don't like!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-01 20:16:29

Word. Yay.

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-04 22:53:53

Well, Things sure are dull right now. But at least nobody's flaming us.

We aren't out of the woods yet, but we're getting there, and we can regroup.

Now, for our logo, I have a few guidelines:

1- It must be small enough for me to make it my sig.
2- It must have Pico (a must) and other popular non-sprite characters (Blockhead, Bitey, etc.) protecting or Nursing a mario sprite.
3- It must have "SPA" written somewhere on it.

Post what you have (members only) here and I'll take a look at it.

And everyone devote more time and energy to leveling to increase our voting power.

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-07 08:38:20

At 8/4/07 10:53 PM, CEOofCra-Z wrote: Well, Things sure are dull right now. But at least nobody's flaming us.

We aren't out of the woods yet, but we're getting there, and we can regroup.
Now, for our logo, I have a few guidelines:

1- It must be small enough for me to make it my sig.
2- It must have Pico (a must) and other popular non-sprite characters (Blockhead, Bitey, etc.) protecting or Nursing a mario sprite.
3- It must have "SPA" written somewhere on it.

Post what you have (members only) here and I'll take a look at it.

And everyone devote more time and energy to leveling to increase our voting power.

Not really helpful against sprite haters but it's a first step for getting some more attention.
(and hopefully some new members).
I don't really have much time but I'll see what I can do, provided that we aren't the only dicks who still care about this club!
if we use other NG characters we gotta make sure that the creators of them aren't intransigent sprite haters too, because using their characters would be kinda self-ironic...
What does the rest of you say? (If there are still promoters of this crew who careabout it)

PS: If this club was flamed we definitely had more promoters and would get much more attention too! If we just keep posting simular arguments we will never convine them that sprite movies can be hard to animate too. This only stays interesting if there are two fronts! But that's just my oppinion!^^

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-13 10:47:45

I found this on the great one's page, and I would like to join, cause this club sounds awesome and I'm currently doing a sprite collab.

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-16 22:00:14

At 8/7/07 08:38 AM, Silveraxe wrote: Not really helpful against sprite haters but it's a first step for getting some more attention.
(and hopefully some new members).

My point exactly. And I'd like to have a sig that actually means something.

I don't really have much time but I'll see what I can do, provided that we aren't the only dicks who still care about this club!

We just might be the only ones left. but 2 is better than 0! And we're still in recovery of TheSPA's invasion, so we can expect things to be a little overwhelming.

if we use other NG characters we gotta make sure that the creators of them aren't intransigent sprite haters too, because using their characters would be kinda self-ironic...

You have a point, but on the other hand, Swain and Blockhead are not the same person, nor are Adam and Bitey! But you still have a good point...

What does the rest of you say? (If there are still promoters of this crew who careabout it)

I say go for it!

PS: If this club was flamed we definitely had more promoters and would get much more attention too! If we just keep posting simular arguments we will never convine them that sprite movies can be hard to animate too. This only stays interesting if there are two fronts! But that's just my oppinion!^^

Yes, but isn't it good to relax once in a while? :P

Besides, this will give us time to prepare for more... issues.

:Like the eye of a hurricane.

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-16 22:01:16

Wewt! 10 pages!

I just had to say that...

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-16 22:03:33

Welcome, Darkheart! Do you care?

NG is under attack!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-17 23:51:18

I hear Alvin-Earthworm's pissed off about something... those haters are at it again.

XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-18 00:05:17

Hell yeah, I care! I'm not gonna sprite for all my time animating, but I'm certainly never gonna say that it sucks.

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-19 08:36:22

At 8/18/07 12:05 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: Hell yeah, I care! I'm not gonna sprite for all my time animating, but I'm certainly never gonna say that it sucks.

Glad to see another flash author who enjoys working with sprites joins the... uh... fight!^^
Welcome to the spa!^^

Ballz to the walls!

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-19 08:38:44

At 8/19/07 08:36 AM, Kottbullar wrote:
At 8/18/07 12:05 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: Hell yeah, I care! I'm not gonna sprite for all my time animating, but I'm certainly never gonna say that it sucks.
Glad to see another flash author who enjoys working with sprites joins the... uh... fight!^^
Welcome to the spa!^^

Argh! Again! This sucks ass... anyway... welcome!
Please ignore me and my friends account for rubbish!^^

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-21 19:07:13

At 8/19/07 08:38 AM, Silveraxe wrote:
At 8/19/07 08:36 AM, Kottbullar wrote:
Welcome to the spa!^^
Argh! Again! This sucks ass... anyway... welcome!
Please ignore me and my friends account for rubbish!^^

Wut is this shit!
Stop raping my account fo this! This club is stupid! Scores for flash movies are high enough! I didn't even get a higher score than you on clockday fo my one man collab and I worked hard on it (one day but anyway; I mean -clockday-!!11)
Some spriteshit really is good and I know you worked long on your movie too but this club doesen't make any sense!
This guy for who the club was started for example, Alvin Tha Earthworm or how he calls himself doesen't even give a shit anymore!
I would just be freaking pissed in your situation!
This is a group which is runned by 3 people and you are joining it... lol
Those guys don't have any idea of anything! And even if it wouldget serveral members it would just serve Alvin Tha Öarthwoarm to get the most overrated series in history! You don't have to run a group to vote five for him every day! And in his situation I would just be freaking happy about such a good score and so many reviews, unimportant if they are good or bad!
He doesen't even deserve the help of you guys!
And well done sprite movies also get the score they deserve without the help of three sprite protcters!

What you are doing is just really childish!
Instead of crying you could fuck over the sprite haters with a little flashmovie for example but everything else is pathetic! You won't convince a hater with words and this club also deosen't convince me that most of the sprite movies aren't totally overrated! I would't blam the most overrated and shittiest sprite movies regularly because of that because that would just be fucking pathetic too but it would be even more pathetic to run a crew which votes five day by day on the same movies!

I'm out! And please don't forget to log out of my account when I'm gone and you don't have to do something for our collective projects bitch!^^

And for the rest of ya: Have fun and do something more creative!

Ballz to the walls!

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-21 19:31:26

SPA? Good, if you check my Sig, you'll see some sprites I mae that everyone seems to hate :(

Here's the sprite sheet of my custom Mario character, who I named Joshiru.

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-21 19:43:20

At 8/21/07 07:07 PM, Kottbullar wrote: This is a group which is runned by 3 people and you are joining it... lol

I assume that you are adressing me by saying "and you are joining it"

Those guys don't have any idea of anything! And even if it wouldget serveral members it would just serve Alvin Tha Öarthwoarm to get the most overrated series in history! You don't have to run a group to vote five for him every day! And in his situation I would just be freaking happy about such a good score and so many reviews, unimportant if they are good or bad!

The club is called the sprite protection agency, not the SMBZ 5 voters, you idiot. We protect sprite movies. I could come up with a pretty good argument about good spriting, but your dissing us on supporting Alvin, who this club is not dedicated to. Do you really think that our job is to vot 5 on his flashes every day? I voted 5 the first time I saw each of his flashes, ad that was the only vote they'were going to get from me. There were probably other members in the past that thought that was the purpose of the club, and did that, but they didn't understand that just because The person that started the agency liked Alvin, it didn't mean, "Vote 5 on Alvins flashes, all else suck.".

And well done sprite movies also get the score they deserve without the help of three sprite protcters!

Yes, the do get enough without us, cause we only voted 5 once...I think.

I'm out! And please don't forget to log out of my account when I'm gone and you don't have to do something for our collective projects bitch!^^

My job here (in this quote anyway) is done.

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-21 20:22:24

Dudes, since I have lots of sprite movies in my faves, can I join? I usually vote high on sprite movies!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-21 20:44:31

At 8/21/07 07:43 PM, Dark-Heart wrote:
At 8/21/07 07:07 PM, Kottbullar wrote: This is a group which is runned by 3 people and you are joining it... lol
I assume that you are adressing me by saying "and you are joining it"

No! He meant me actually because we made a little Audio submission together and after checking our reviews we forgot to log out and I posted with his account by accident... He thinks that sprite stuff is overrated because it allways get's more attention than other stuff. (his submissions)

The club is called the sprite protection agency, not the SMBZ 5 voters, you idiot. We protect sprite movies. I could come up with a pretty good argument about good spriting, but your dissing us on supporting Alvin, who this club is not dedicated to. Do you really think that our job is to vot 5 on his flashes every day? I voted 5 the first time I saw each of his flashes, ad that was the only vote they'were going to get from me. There were probably other members in the past that thought that was the purpose of the club, and did that, but they didn't understand that just because The person that started the agency liked Alvin, it didn't mean, "Vote 5 on Alvins flashes, all else suck.".

You are right! This is a club for all the sprite submissions that get blammed by the haters regularly or only get bad reviews, not a club for SMBZ!

Yes, the do get enough without us, cause we only voted 5 once...I think.

Of course everyone has his favorites and his hate submissions but voting once on a submission is the way newgrounds should be used; by haters and lovers of flash submissions!

Yeah! Sorry!

My job here (in this quote anyway) is done.

Mine too! I don't have the time to make sprite hater hater flashes!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-23 12:04:12

At 8/21/07 07:31 PM, Joshiru wrote: SPA? Good, if you check my Sig, you'll see some sprites I mae that everyone seems to hate :(

NVM, I removed them

Here's the sprite sheet of my custom Mario character, who I named Joshiru.

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-25 13:25:41

At 8/23/07 12:04 PM, Joshiru wrote:
At 8/21/07 07:31 PM, Joshiru wrote: SPA? Good, if you check my Sig, you'll see some sprites I mae that everyone seems to hate :(
NVM, I removed them

If you like the old games and love spriteflashes feel free to join anyway!
We need every new member we can get!

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-25 15:20:26

At 8/25/07 01:25 PM, Silveraxe wrote: If you like the old games and love spriteflashes feel free to join anyway!
We need every new member we can get!

Yea Yea I know... but the question is... how does one JOIN the SPA? I am a fellow Sprite animator myself...
Has anyone seen the Alpha Tournament series? ^_^ lol!

Neways... I wanna join. Sprite movies are JUST as Equally awesome as DRAWN flashes in my personal opinion! ^_^

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-25 15:41:12

At 8/25/07 03:20 PM, Trixiaoyu wrote: Yea Yea I know... but the question is... how does one JOIN the SPA? I am a fellow Sprite animator myself...

You just ask to join the SPA Crew. That's all. Anyways, your in this club since your one of the best sprite animators I've seen around. Love your female force of four series. :)

Neways... I wanna join. Sprite movies are JUST as Equally awesome as DRAWN flashes in my personal opinion! ^_^

Sprites make a flash look good in my point perspective. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-25 16:13:22

I'll join, since I like Sprites and Sprite movies.

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-25 17:29:42

Hey, Can i join? I love sprite movies, especially SMBZ. It's cool.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-26 02:44:44

At 8/25/07 05:29 PM, mr-alien1 wrote: Hey, Can i join? I love sprite movies, especially SMBZ. It's cool.

LOL, "mr-alien1" EVERYBoDY Loves SMBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks u alving for giving us extremely Good entertainment!

Im still watching Ep 1 - 6 over again LOL!
Cant wait for 7! ^_^

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-26 08:45:05

Wow!
We're glad to wolcome so many new members all at once!
Especially nice to see that there are famous other sprite authors like you who know how hard it can be to make a sprite movie!
The problem is that many people don't even know how much time it takes to animate a good sprite flash...

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-08-28 12:07:27

LOL, "mr-alien1" EVERYBoDY Loves SMBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks u alving for giving us extremely Good entertainment!

Im still watching Ep 1 - 6 over again LOL!
Cant wait for 7! ^_^

Me neither.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to SPA - Sprite protection agency 2007-09-04 20:10:02

OK, I want in on this. If those haters want to take out sprite movies, they're gonna have to get through me first!!!