00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZolarigoDraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up

166,827 Views | 3,132 Replies

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-26 23:41:35

It's cool that they made Yoshi stronger. It seemed like it would be fun to play as him in tourneys but I never did because of his absence of a third jump.

And to anyone that says Yoshi cannot be used in competitive play, FUCK YOU.

Maybe Fumi's the only real pro who mains Yoshi, but it's a damned good one.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 08:40:21

Awesome.
Knuckle Joe appears as an assist trophy.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 09:28:25

At 7/27/07 08:40 AM, Rule wrote: Awesome.

Yeah he looks like a powerhouse of death

We still need King Dedede

95% of teens are addicted to Myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life, paste this into your sig.

WADE CHANGE MY NAME TO AXIUS PLZ! Dekuboy made mah siggy!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 09:35:17

At 7/24/07 12:52 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote:
At 7/24/07 12:48 PM, Bumblbee wrote: Has the release date been made yet?

And its not a smash brothers game without captain falcon...
yes its coming out December 3rd

Thanks but it says on amazon.co.uk that it's coming out on august?

I still wish they're gonna announce the classics like captain falcon, young link [ unless they're going to be hidden characters ], especially captain flacon will in the game.

Link's hat can defy gravity.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 10:02:55

exactly why it says UK.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 10:07:51

At 7/27/07 08:40 AM, Rule wrote: Awesome.

another wonderful cameo in SSBB brought to you in part by the wonderful new assist trophies. seriously, there's going to be like 200 cameos from these things i'm sure :3

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 10:35:38

At 7/26/07 03:54 PM, Supperdude9 wrote:
At 7/25/07 03:28 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote: Before someone else does I CALL PIT!!!!
I call Samus.

Rawr.

hawtness O.o

Disregard this post.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-27 12:18:04

At 7/27/07 10:35 AM, Skat0r wrote:
At 7/25/07 03:28 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote: Before someone else does I CALL PIT!!!!
I call Samus.

Rawr.

hawtness O.o

*fap*

95% of teens are addicted to Myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life, paste this into your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-28 11:20:59

At 7/27/07 09:35 AM, Bumblbee wrote:
At 7/24/07 12:52 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote:
At 7/24/07 12:48 PM, Bumblbee wrote: Has the release date been made yet?

And its not a smash brothers game without captain falcon...
yes its coming out December 3rd
Thanks but it says on amazon.co.uk that it's coming out on august?

Nintendo said at E3 that the North American Release date was 12/3/07

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-28 11:22:44

Amazon must be screwed up with their dates.

Link's hat can defy gravity.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-29 01:26:01

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-29 01:34:50

At 7/29/07 01:26 AM, supperman2 wrote: Right....so, uh....WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AGAIN?

I guess you can't read?

Knuckle Joe idiot.

Read the top.

Also if your wondering which game he's from you might want to start learning to read.

When talking about the guaranteed hard hitter of Kirby's world, you've got to say something about his fists!
Before someone else does I CALL PIT!!!!

Lulz I called him when I first heard he was coming out of that 2D world and into the 3D SSBB

so that means I win

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 09:40:06

DK final smash. Bongo. Boooonnnnnngggggggooooooosss!!.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 09:49:44

I call Samus.

Rawr.

she is the most worthless piece of shit in the entire game. why the fuck was she given the right to become a second character? why not have a down+b transformation like zelda or better who gives a fucking shit shes samus shes meant to have a suit?

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 10:36:37

At 7/30/07 09:40 AM, kidray76 wrote: DK final smash. Bongo. Boooonnnnnngggggggooooooosss!!.

DK's eyes look really evil in that first picture :P you can truly tell that he is about to destroy you, he's got the crazed look of a madman. A neat looking final smash, but then again i can only go upon looks... i wanna know how these final smashes will play, if they will be rel easy to do, or still require you to focus instead of 'grab this item and instantly kill everyone'

time will tell ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 10:54:46

At 7/30/07 10:36 AM, BlueHippo wrote: i wanna know how these final smashes will play, if they will be rel easy to do, or still require you to focus instead of 'grab this item and instantly kill everyone'

I'm ready to kill everything on the screen with Volt Tackle.

Yeah, I like Pikachu, what of it?

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."

Also, Newgrounds can't stop the Brawl!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 14:24:37

At 7/30/07 10:36 AM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 7/30/07 09:40 AM, kidray76 wrote: DK final smash. Bongo. Boooonnnnnngggggggooooooosss!!.
DK's eyes look really evil in that first picture :P you can truly tell that he is about to destroy you, he's got the crazed look of a madman. A neat looking final smash, but then again i can only go upon looks... i wanna know how these final smashes will play, if they will be rel easy to do, or still require you to focus instead of 'grab this item and instantly kill everyone'

time will tell ;)

I'm going to guess on whoever does the move. Pikachua yoru obviously going to have to control. As for samus and mario, probably just turn left or right.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-30 14:31:12

I really hope that they confirm Ness or Lucas already.

Their Final Smash would be some spectacular PK type thing. That would rock.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 00:10:27

At 7/30/07 09:49 AM, tony4moroney wrote:
At 7/26/07 03:54 PM, Supperdude9 wrote: I call Samus.

Rawr.
she is the most worthless piece of shit in the entire game. why the fuck was she given the right to become a second character? why not have a down+b transformation like zelda or better who gives a fucking shit shes samus shes meant to have a suit?

Samus is a great sniper, and a great charecter if you can use her correctly. Now she looks great, and I bet she can still kick some major butt!

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 00:19:28

At 7/30/07 02:31 PM, Dragonos wrote: I really hope that they confirm Ness or Lucas already.

Dear God, if it is Ness again, That means there's a possibility of Jeff being playable in the game. And that means....FUCKING MULTI-BOTTLE ROCKETS doing around 39% damage in SSBB.
Haven't looked up Lucas in Mother 3 yet. They might use him, then that'll spawn a U.S release of Mother 3.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 01:21:53

The BongoBongos look like a weak Final Smash. Donkey Kong could have had something better, like, stuffing people in a cannon barrel to blow them off the screen, or riding the rhino from Donkey Kong Country to slam people with its tusks.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 09:08:42

This item appeared in the game Animal Crossing. Bury it in the ground and it becomes a trap. If you love playing tricks on others, this item can't be beat.
When you throw a Pitfall at the ground.

It vanishes!

When someone touches it, PLUNK!

Now's your chance. You can't help but grin.

Incidentally, it also has an effect if you simply hit someone with it instead of setting it in the ground.

If you get hit by a Pitfall, you'll drop through pass-through floors!

Getting thoroughly fooled by a trap like this... It's pretty humiliating

New item. Sounds pretty helpful for distant platform stages like yoshi.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 09:11:45

At 7/31/07 09:08 AM, kidray76 wrote: This item appeared in the game Animal Crossing. Bury it in the ground and it becomes a trap. If you love playing tricks on others, this item can't be beat.

It vanishes!

When someone touches it, PLUNK!

Now's your chance. You can't help but grin.

Incidentally, it also has an effect if you simply hit someone with it instead of setting it in the ground.

If you get hit by a Pitfall, you'll drop through pass-through floors!

Getting thoroughly fooled by a trap like this... It's pretty humiliating

New item. Sounds pretty helpful for distant platform stages like yoshi.

Very Nostalgic.

Though this could very well mean an Animal Crossing character is in.

THE BRAND NEW WTF CHARACTER! Tom Nook!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 10:41:09

At 7/30/07 10:54 AM, balto-boy wrote:
Yeah, I like Pikachu, what of it?

PIII-PIKA-CHUU!

At 7/30/07 02:31 PM, Dragonos wrote: I really hope that they confirm Ness or Lucas already.

i'm sure we'll be seeing more Ness action, with an amazing mental explosion of power for a final smash :P

At 7/31/07 09:08 AM, kidray76 wrote: This item appeared in the game Animal Crossing. Bury it in the ground and it becomes a trap. If you love playing tricks on others, this item can't be beat.

psh you didn't even get a picture of the pitfalls in action you nub ;) a new item, neat, i'm sure falling through the bottom platform SUCKS ASS, but luckily i can just attempt to float to safety as kirby ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 10:44:17

psh you didn't even get a picture of the pitfalls in action you nub ;) a new item, neat, i'm sure falling through the bottom platform SUCKS ASS, but luckily i can just attempt to float to safety as kirby ;)

LOL. At work right now, doing it in paint, like I did yesteday, took a while. Probably should do that from now on though :). Just for some characters, like fox who drops like a brick, would be a great item. Though, kid, jiggly puff, and whoever else can semi fly and float, woudln't be a problem.

sucks for bowser and link

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 10:45:34

I wonder if you'd be able to have someone fall below the stage, so that they're doomed for good?

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 10:53:34

At 7/31/07 10:44 AM, kidray76 wrote:
LOL. At work right now, doing it in paint, like I did yesteday, took a while. Probably should do that from now on though :). Just for some characters, like fox who drops like a brick, would be a great item. Though, kid, jiggly puff, and whoever else can semi fly and float, woudln't be a problem.

sucks for bowser and link

Know what would be cool? If Link could shoot his grappling hook upwards just instead of left and right, so maybe the players have a chance of avoiding that problem.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-07-31 11:51:10

Yeah that Pitfall thing gave me a hard on but the fact when you press down to go down a platform you still get affected which made me lose it. Meh I could turn the item off.

Bumpity bump

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-08-01 03:31:53

It hasn't upated yet. It's 30 minutes behind scheduel.

Perhaps Sakurai went into hibernation.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-08-01 09:07:00

I'm soo loving this update. Link, Roy, and that other guy who slips me at the moment aren't the only swordsman.

From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength.

He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the Brawl party. Try for a single-stroke finishing blow with his mighty blade!

I honestly thinkg I just jizzed in my pants from some of those screen shots.

BBS Signature