00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beyblade crew

4,775 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 13:32:52

hey guys this is a crew for bladers all around the world!!!! so who wants to join ???

Beyblade crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 13:55:13

I know I dont beacuse i find the concept of making a cartoon about tops incredibly dumb.

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 14:09:44

beyblade sucks i dont think any one wants to join

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 14:29:36

At 5/17/03 02:09 PM, kamasutra wrote: beyblade sucks i dont think any one wants to join

so does yu-gi-oh

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 16:20:28

the impossible has happened, a club even gayier than then the yu-gi-oh club has come, they call it the "Beyblade crew"

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 16:47:37

At 5/17/03 04:20 PM, Mojimbo wrote: the impossible has happened, a club even gayier than then the yu-gi-oh club has come, they call it the "Beyblade crew"

i don't understand why they ceap screming at tops that only can wirl around...
kid:use your super power!!!!
me:stupid kid,how the hell will that fing do what you whant...

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-05-17 19:45:47

Yeah, you cant make a top do what you want it too. Its a god damm top you let it fall in the salad bowl and see it ricochet off the other damm top! Its just that simple!

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-10 01:43:36

At 5/17/03 04:47 PM, -Majin- wrote: i don't understand why they ceap screming at tops that only can wirl around...
kid:use your super power!!!!
me:stupid kid,how the hell will that fing do what you whant...

Oh my god! you are so right! I went over to my friends house and he actually thinks that those little peaces of plastic with stickers on them called bits or something like that actually have a will and mind of its own. And I'm like this ->(O_o). I just like BeyBlades a little because they knock the shit outa eace other. My pal he's like use your move blast tornado RaZuna! and I'm just staring at him and if it like does something cool like ummmmm makes the other top stop spinning he's like it listened to me and did what I wanted it to do. And if I would like spin the one he just used and it fuc*ed up he'd be like it didn't do what you want because it only listens to me. What a FUCKED up childhood society we have these days. I'm like the only mature one out of the bunch of my friends.

Ahhh. Finally it feels good to let all that crap out.

Beyblade crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-10 01:48:37

oops! forgot this picture that is a classic to beyblade haters as of mah self.

Beyblade crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-16 14:15:24

OMG what the hell were you thinking bayblade is the gayest thing i have ever heard of, and i cant believe ur making a club for it...i pitty you...

Beyblade crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-16 19:37:36

At 8/16/03 02:15 PM, Blinx-182 wrote: OMG what the hell were you thinking bayblade is the gayest thing i have ever heard of, and i cant believe ur making a club for it...i pitty you...

a......men!

Beyblade crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-20 12:12:43

hey bayblade isn't the best but it still cool so leave it alone everybody (i'll join ur crew)

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-20 12:17:35

I see, you're 14 and you watch beyblade? I guess you want to be part of the Yougiho or whatever crew too! I don't wanna join caus i think you're too old to watch that and caus i think it's stupid. Sorry

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-20 18:25:32

the spelling in this thread is atrotious, but im not perfect i have to admit. itz miy ejukashun dats too blaime...

anyway, yes, beyblade sucks, yiu-gi-oh sucks, digimon sucks, pokemon sucks... i have to put up with this crap all the time because af my little brother.

this is all japan's fault. theyre theyre sort culturaly, in the 1980s (with the poo cartoons and wierd music) but technologicaly in the 2020s (with all the robots and gadgets). japan's crappy cartoon and merchendizing empire must be stopped. lets change this club into 'the stop japan's crappy cartoon and merchendizing empire club'

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 02:44:25

you can tell they're getting desperate for ideas for a new tv show when they decide to make one about tops.

and why is it that nobody in that show can dress normally? they all have to be complete spastics and wear clothes that, if worn real life, would get you beaten up

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 02:56:02

but you got to admit the theme song is catchy haha..
mann there starting to piss me off, there like in every bloody packet of chips i open; on the cover of the chip wrapper and they even give you a free plastic top fingy haha funny...

Anthony Mundine has pink gloves.... best FNR4 (PS3) punching bag ever!

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 05:57:45

At 8/21/03 02:56 AM, HighDefinition wrote: but you got to admit the theme song is catchy haha..
mann there starting to piss me off, there like in every bloody packet of chips i open; on the cover of the chip wrapper and they even give you a free plastic top fingy haha funny...

Yeah, well at least it ain't more expensive. And by the way, with out being rude ( caus i'm crap ) I think you rite thingy like that.

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 08:50:42

hey leave bayblade alone it cool the show is not that good but still ok and the tops u get in the crips aren't bayblades ok. and besides it make u money by betting on who going to win. my friend really good and he got fifty pounds in an hour before. and don't write back it all luck because it not u have to think on how to make (desgin) ur blade and it the way u pull it and how hard u pull it and which way u pull it(left or right) how much attack and how much......well u get the point

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 09:25:21

no actually. i dont get the point of betting actual real money on spinning tops. they might aswell make a show called super dice rollers, and u can collect dice with monsters in them. then u can scream at the dice when theyre rolling and tell them to do things like 'dragon dice, use your fireball attack', just like u do with beyblades

sad waste of time. thats the bottom line

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 16:27:10

what can you possibly find good about that show. p.s. how old are you

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-21 18:17:50

This Has to be the LAMEST idea for a tread! i think that this kid should get banded of tempereroly so he can see how much of a lame ass he is

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-22 06:00:46

At 8/21/03 09:25 AM, Jafit-Man wrote: no actually. i dont get the point of betting actual real money on spinning tops. they might aswell make a show called super dice rollers, and u can collect dice with monsters in them. then u can scream at the dice when theyre rolling and tell them to do things like 'dragon dice, use your fireball attack', just like u do with beyblades

sad waste of time. thats the bottom line

ha ha ha, that's pretty damn funny but apart from the humour you've got a point. kudos to you

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-24 14:48:45

1st i just sticking up for the kid who stated this off.
2nd i didn't say the show was great
3ed pockemon was the wost trened people did for fun
4th it make u money a lot of money( so why u telling me u wouldn't spin a blade for money when u only ever lost one time
5th who said i bet for money, my friend bets for money
6th why the hell to all the people who don't like bayblade come on a bayblade crew(gane what ever u call) page when u know it going to be about bayblade
7th what do all u like then beside baylade (i know it not the best thing but it not the worst ever)

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-27 13:21:00

ass

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-27 17:17:52

i take it no one like bladeing here i fine with that but why do all come to see the bayblade crew.

i don't like it a lot but i do like it so i just stood up for it and the person that made this page

hey what happened to the person that made this page any way

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-31 10:07:08

ill tell u wat happend to him he tried to use his beybade on his keybourd to try and hurt al us bey-haters and he fuked his pc up the a drive

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-08-31 13:26:45

....beyblade has a cartoon?

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-09-01 08:51:33

This is so wrong

I join!

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-09-01 15:45:36

bome_ clock u can join i gess (i'm not in charge the person who stared this crew of has gone) but it not mush af a crew

Response to Beyblade crew 2003-09-02 04:22:54

At 8/27/03 05:17 PM, freezer181 wrote: i take it no one like bladeing here i fine with that but why do all come to see the bayblade crew.

to insult and ridicule it. why else would you come?