00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

collab art contest

833 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

collab art contest 2007-04-11 06:27:53

Here is a little something l've been thinking of.You and up to 2 other friends make one picture that involves your individual art style.

Here's my entry,me and my friend from school made(we wernt that good at anime at the time=/).link

i need to put it from an other site because the file size is to big:(

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-11 06:33:56

Yeah, y'see you need to post a preview if your file is too big. But it's an interestin' concept.

I think..

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-11 17:23:48

does this have to be in a particular format such as flash or does it have to be hand drawn like the one tou out up.

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-11 17:28:26

you might want to read the rules.

i like the idea..although it would be better if the left part was done by someone and the right by someone else..

but still..it isn`t fit for a collab here on NG...it owuld just get flamed, messed up, or just be plain confusing.

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-11 17:32:59

very interesting idea, but I cant see it becoming a good collab. Maybe just have it as a thread where theres a team effort in creating pics? Thats pretty original, id sign up.

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-11 17:55:01

OMG! You copied (not illegial or anything) out of a book called "how to draw more manga", am I right? Because I reconise those two styles. I think the book was written by Catherine someone....

Just had to share that :)

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-12 16:39:50

At 4/11/07 05:55 PM, Yaga-Muffin wrote: OMG! You copied (not illegial or anything) out of a book called "how to draw more manga", am I right? Because I reconise those two styles. I think the book was written by Catherine someone....

Just had to share that :)

Well my friend learned anime from that book,i learned from watching him draw/watching anime...And its not coping its an anime style.

Anyways,im not sure if this will work...But l want to keep it alive so badly:(.

To anser some other question,it can be in flash or hand drawn,which ever your better at.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-12 16:50:24

At 4/12/07 04:39 PM, UltraSexyMrBig wrote: anime...And its not coping its an anime style.

LOL LOL LOL

Thats the funniest thing I've read all day.

Response to collab art contest 2007-04-12 16:53:55

now all i need to do is find someone to draw with=/.