00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Industrial Crew.

100,708 Views | 1,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 16:20:12

At 4/6/08 12:08 PM, FEMALE-DOG wrote: Like this:

Finally in her own emo series.

ugh, shoot me.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 16:44:42

At 4/6/08 04:20 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: Finally in her own emo series.

ugh, shoot me.

Comics suck these days.

I miss when Marvel and DC put out good material.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 16:50:03

At 4/6/08 04:16 PM, Gendo wrote:
At 4/5/08 07:14 PM, MadCow wrote: Yeah, I was considering doing that. Isn't that just techno/ambient though?
They are pretty much straight ambient, but the songs are of unmatched beauty.
What do you think of Analord Vinyls or w/e his recent shit's called? I wanna know whether I should try and find em or not.
Protip: Get the Chosen Lords CD, gives you the best of the EPs without a hefty price/risking so-so quality vinyl rips.

Plus, over the course of like 11 discs, some filler material becomes apparent.

lmao, did you buy the vinyl and feel ripped off or some shit?
guess imma get those albums today.

At 4/6/08 04:20 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 4/6/08 12:08 PM, FEMALE-DOG wrote: Like this:
Finally in her own emo series.

ugh, shoot me.

lmao, emo is a negative thing, dc is retarded. also what did you jiggaboos think of my song ffs its annoying not getting any reviews or anything lmao. if you guys made stuff id give you feedback and whatnot. D:

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 16:53:59

At 4/6/08 04:50 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao, did you buy the vinyl and feel ripped off or some shit?

Almost did, glad I didn't.

Chosen Lords ran me like $30, though. So despite getting nothing but the good bits, my wallet still aches.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 19:56:07

At 4/6/08 07:54 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just been banned form ordering CDs. I began to tell my mum of a Lou Reed gig that I would like to - BAN! Banned from buying gig tickets too.

how so?

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 20:42:13

At 4/6/08 07:54 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Just been banned form ordering CDs. I began to tell my mum of a Lou Reed gig that I would like to - BAN! Banned from buying gig tickets too.

Fucking ouch, mate.

I'm like $175 in debt, so yeah, I can sympathize to a point.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 20:58:59

At 4/6/08 08:56 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I am a fair wee bit over that.

O lawd....

Well, good luck, brother Allan.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 21:07:43

lmao you mother fuckers are crazy. become a pirate like me, and you'll never pay for music again!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 21:09:15

At 4/6/08 09:07 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao you mother fuckers are crazy. become a pirate like me, and you'll never pay for music again!

as a matter of fact, you'll never pay for anything again! steal all the shit you want, and fuck anyone that tries to stop you. my dad (who is a REAL MAN) always said: "boy, money if for faggots, if i ever see you buy anything, i will skullfuck you" and that's the philosophy i've lived by ever since!

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-06 22:37:26

At 4/6/08 09:23 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: thanks. Luckily it's just family and friends that I owe money to. I owe Lolly 20 quid, but she wont take it.

Who's Lolly?

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-07 15:54:42

At 4/7/08 10:41 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 4/6/08 09:07 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao you mother fuckers are crazy. become a pirate like me, and you'll never pay for music again!
And when Boyd Rice is at your door with a gun?

God, Boyd Rice is a fucking amazing artist, but he scares the living shit out of me.Not even God scares me that much... because I love him.

So yeah, Boyd Rice will KILL YOU! Also, I need a job aswell. I ow myself money... spent a good portian of my bank money on useless otaku shit. I need money to buy MORE useless shit.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-07 19:08:23

At 4/7/08 10:41 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
And when Boyd Rice is at your door with a gun?

sakavei of GISM once took a plane to england, found the house of a guy who was selling bootlegged GISM shirts, knocked on his door, and beat his ass. and then he flew back to japan. all in that day.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-07 19:40:18

At 4/7/08 07:08 PM, MAYORMCHEESE wrote: sakavei of GISM once took a plane to england, found the house of a guy who was selling bootlegged GISM shirts, knocked on his door, and beat his ass. and then he flew back to japan. all in that day.

He's fucking insane anyway, beat up Jagatara's vocalist on TV and nearly set a salaryman ablaze on a train once.
Srsly, nobody fucks with Sakvei. Poor quality makes the ass-kicking hard to see.
On a related note, Jagatara kicks major ass.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-08 03:23:09

lol, that's the only GISM video legally allowed on youtube :[

i wish that one where they play Endless Blockades was still up

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-08 15:28:05

I JUST BOUGHT/DOWNLOADED:

Nurse With Wound - Who Can I Turn To Stereo (Fuck yes, you are amazing)
Revolting Cocks - Linger Ficken' Good
Cabaret Voltaire - Code
Cabaret Voltaire - Red Mecca
Cabaret Voltaire - Micro-Phonies

ps this is vespenegas hello

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-08 18:42:39

At 4/8/08 04:54 AM, Frank wrote: Yeah I mean it works in Civilization surely it will work when applied to real life in fact we should use many aspects of Civilization and use it in the real world today the leaders of today could really learn from the game Civilization it's like a Bible everyone should follow it the most useful reference for building up a better world.

i uh ???

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-11 20:52:26

At 4/7/08 07:27 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 4/6/08 10:37 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 4/6/08 09:23 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: thanks. Luckily it's just family and friends that I owe money to. I owe Lolly 20 quid, but she wont take it.
Who's Lolly?
Ms. ZAAL :)

Can I see a picture of you guys?

I'm interested to see what Ms. ZAAL looks like

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-11 21:16:34

At 4/11/08 08:52 PM, 0peth wrote: I'm interested to see what Ms. ZAAL looks like

I second this.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-11 21:39:06

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-12 22:20:32

At 4/11/08 09:16 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 4/11/08 08:52 PM, 0peth wrote: I'm interested to see what Ms. ZAAL looks like
I second this.

I've actually seen her. I must say, Allan is a lucky bastard. Also ZAAL, stop being a fag and fuck her already ;D

Also, I have a question for you Rivetheads: Have you ever incorperated an Industrial musician into any short stories/ songs/ or others shit that you've ppossibly done for an English course? Or anything else?

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-12 22:35:53

At 4/12/08 10:20 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Also, I have a question for you Rivetheads: Have you ever incorperated an Industrial musician into any short stories/ songs/ or others shit that you've ppossibly done for an English course? Or anything else?

I wrote my entire newspaper application about the roots, culture and sound of Industrial.

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-12 22:49:48

What do you guys think of God Module?

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-13 01:07:23

Yeah, I'm trying to get into industrial, but I really don't know where to start. Isn't Ministry industrial?

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-13 09:49:38

At 4/13/08 01:07 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Yeah, I'm trying to get into industrial, but I really don't know where to start. Isn't Ministry industrial?

Post-Industrial...

If you want some TRUE Industrial, then check out some Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltaire, Early Swans, and maybe some Nurse With Wound. Also I can give you as much mindless self indulgence as you want. Arrrrrrr ;)

Uh..but I have been kind of being immature and listening to what people ALWAYS confuse as Industrial. If you want some EBM that I have been listening to, try some Psyclon Nine, God Module, Wumpscut, and VNV Nation. But remember, Electric Body Movement (i think that is what it stands for) is different than Industrial. If you're interested in getting these artists, I can tell you the best way for each. Just PM

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-14 02:43:02

listen to Babyland

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-14 22:16:16

At 4/12/08 10:20 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Also, I have a question for you Rivetheads: Have you ever incorperated an Industrial musician into any short stories/ songs/ or others shit that you've ppossibly done for an English course? Or anything else?

I did an essay on noise music for English, a presentation on Throbbing Gristle for a tech ed class and I'm currently writing a little comic about Michael Gira called "The Adventures of Jesus-God".

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-15 11:31:26

Blank Post

Industrial Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-15 19:02:05

Good/Bad industrial news today

i'll start with the bad:

A founding father of krautrock has passed away. Klaus Dinger, who played drums for Kraftwerk and went on to co-found Neu!, died March 21, although the news of his death was not made public until today. A report from Neu! label Grönland cites the cause of death as heart failure. Dinger was 61, and would have turned 62 on March 24.

Dinger trademarked the steady, propulsive drumming style that came to define the motorik sound associated with krautrock. He drummed on Kraftwerk's 1970 self-titled debut before leaving the band, along with guitarist Michael Rother, to start Neu! Neu! released three seminal albums during the 70s, and had a noted influence on everyone from David Bowie to Sonic Youth to Stereolab.

After Neu! dissolved, Dinger achieved commercial success with La Düsseldorf, and in the 90s he formed a composite group of sorts called La! Neu?

René Renner, head of Grönland Records, called Dinger "an uncompromising musician, a challenging personality, [an] inspirational human being, and one of the most influential drummers" in a statement released today.

Renner also invoked a telling Brian Eno quote: "There were three great beats in the 70's. Fela Kuti's Afrobeat, James Brown's funk, and Klaus Dinger's Neu! beat."

Rother eulogized Dinger on his website, writing, "Together with many friends of his music I will remember Klaus for his creativity as an artist and I will think about him with gratitude for his wonderful contributions to our project Neu!."

and now the good:

After numerous line-up changes throughout the years, all original KILLING JOKE members reunite for new album and world tour.

Drummer, Paul Ferguson, rejoins the line up for the first time since 1987 enabling a whole new generation of fans to see Killing Joke's legendary original formation. Die hard fans have been waiting for this moment for two decades!

Bassist, Martin 'Youth' Glover also steps back into the live arena after a near 15 hiatus, having not played live with KILLING JOKE since 1994's Pandemonium tour.

The tour will see KILLING JOKE take up a two night residency in most venues offering a different set on each evening. On the first night, they will play their first two albums in their entirety, 1980's self-titled album followed by the album What's This...For!. Their second performance in each city will treat fans to 1994's Pandemonium and the Island Records singles of '79 to '80.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-15 19:13:08

At 4/15/08 07:02 PM, MAYORMCHEESE wrote: Good/Bad industrial news today

Damn, I'm both happy and sad (is hueg Kraftwerk fanboy).

Response to Industrial Crew. 2008-04-15 19:45:05

At 4/15/08 07:02 PM, MAYORMCHEESE wrote: After numerous line-up changes throughout the years, all original KILLING JOKE members reunite for new album and world tour.

Yea i'm going to the first night in London =D

down on the upside