00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Two people in my school have died

2,187 Views | 44 Replies

Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:28:32

Within the past week.

First, on Monday an eleventh grader was riding a skateboard down a hill. He fell off and had internal bleeding to his brain (Coincidentally the accident happened in front of my house, without me realizing it). He died in the hospital on Tuesday.

Yesterday a twelfth grader was driving home after school. The roads were icy, and she drove her car into a tree. She was in the hospital in critical condition and has now reportedly died.

I didn't know either of them, but this just seems weird to me. I wonder what it will be like when I go back to school on Monday.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:29:48

Your next!!!!

You are a dickhead faggot with no life and deserve nothing better than having your throat ripped out and your dead body being raped. Have a nice day though.

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:30:12

At 3/17/07 03:29 PM, MrLuckDuck wrote: Nasty.

You don't give sympathy on those people who have died.
Wow, you're such a bastard for calling that nasty.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:31:38

Well that sucks

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:31:46

Ha Weve had 3 die in the past month...beat that

One committed suicide after breaking up with his girlfriend

Another was racing his car against someone else and he hit a wall and his whole car burst into flames...but the girl survived

And the last a drunk girl with a broken leg was driving her friends home. They drove in a ditch and one started puking out the window. She didnt have a seat belt on and fell out when she started going up the ditch, and the car rolled on here.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:34:10

At 3/17/07 03:30 PM, CHRlST wrote:
At 3/17/07 03:28 PM, Confound-Mind wrote:
I didn't know either of them, but this just seems weird to me. I wonder what it will be like when I go back to school on Monday.
No doubt they'll be some gay "Please be silent for __ seconds to remember ____ and ____".

We've already had that for the person who died on Monday, but yea, when we go back to school it's going to be even more quiet than it was before.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 15:38:20

Were you on the roller coaster??

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

[][][][][][][][][][][]v

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:02:54

2 freshman from my school were pwned. One is in the hospital from a stroke. The other died of Meningitis.

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:03:13

Just act sad in school the teachers will most likely give no homework (unless there mean)

(gamerking as in i was the blackjack champ in my group of friends for a while >_>)

Drumming my anti-drug.

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:11:49

Well look at it this way, they are in a better place now, wether it be heaven hell or purgatory (although i dont belive in purgatory)

I'm back....

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:14:18

At 3/17/07 03:28 PM, Confound-Mind wrote: First, on Monday an eleventh grader was riding a skateboard down a hill. He fell off and had internal bleeding to his brain (Coincidentally the accident happened in front of my house, without me realizing it). He died in the hospital on Tuesday.

The moral? Wear a helmet, kids.

Seriously, though, that's messed up.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:17:10

At 3/17/07 04:05 PM, DarkSytze wrote:
At 3/17/07 03:31 PM, 1-2-3 wrote:
Another was racing his car against someone else and he hit a wall and his whole car burst into flames...but the girl survived
Your lying, since cars don't go up in flames when they crash against a wall.

i think he's been playing a little too much GTA

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:17:21

Change your school? D:

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:51:23

I was sort of friends with this kid who dies in a car crash.When I had the class that he has with me a guidance counselor and social worker came in to basically comfort us.It was a very sombering experience.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:53:41

At 3/17/07 04:25 PM, Shawtey wrote: wow that really sucks... most likely school will be quiet and depressive for about a week... high schoolers often dont have much of an attention span

It only lasts longer in certain conditions - when the person who dies is REALLY popular or REALLY well-known, or multiples.

Chances are, since it happened in such a short time frame, this may linger for quite some time.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:57:08

You're calling that weird?

Listen to this:
On my school, a teacher died a year ago.
Now, this year, like over 13 months of the teacher's death, his brother died.

Also, a car accident.

Then, a week later, a teacher died of cancer.
In that same week, a student died too, leukemia caused his death.

Then, over one more week, the father of my math teacher died aswell.

I was like "Wtf?" , but nobody seem to realize it... I said: omg, this is too much for a coincidence, then my friends are like "You're crazy, believing in paranormal stuff..."

But haven't they thought about it? It's like winning the lottery twice! And yet, they call me crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:57:36

At 3/17/07 03:30 PM, DestroyerofMan wrote:
At 3/17/07 03:28 PM, Confound-Mind wrote:
First, on Monday an eleventh grader was riding a skateboard down a hill. He fell off and had internal bleeding to his brain (Coincidentally the accident happened in front of my house, without me realizing it). He died in the hospital on Tuesday.
Hahahahahaha, oh wow. Skatefag got it good.

You're such a motherfucker.

Sorry to hear that, even if you don't know them, it's still tragic. =[

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:58:07

watch your back, maybe you are next.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 16:59:52

heres an idea... there parents shud have a funeral and that school shouldnt do shit...

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:07:31

well.. atleast smn is happening in your school

people with a small penis use their fingers to operate their mouse

==Check out my band, Death/thrash metal from the borders of Antwerp.==

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:21:39

Skaterboy needs to wear a helmet.

I know he died and all, but as I didn't know him, what-so-ever, its his own damn fault.

Driving on icy roads is dumb enough. If your not driving carefully enough to hit a tree, again, own damn fault.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:22:37

WHY was the first one riding her skateboard?

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:22:38

Well people in school will be sad obviosly because 2 people died especially if they were friends of the two. Also if your thinking this was no a coincidence, It was obviously.

People die all the time and this was just there time.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:28:39

At 3/17/07 04:57 PM, DJJ-asshole wrote:
But haven't they thought about it? It's like winning the lottery twice! And yet, they call me crazy.

Yea it's awkward, but someone being behind all of that may be a bit of a stretch...

But 4 people dying over the course of about a year, 3 within 2 weeks of each other does seem suspicious in a way.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:36:19

At 3/17/07 05:22 PM, FallenMarine wrote: WHY was the first one riding her skateboard?

He was just with a bunch of his friends, he had little experience with skateboarding, and they were taking turns riding down a large hill. It just happens that he not only fell off, but he recieved a deadly injury.

At 3/17/07 05:24 PM, TomsPulp wrote: wow, 2 people die, thats some crazy shit not!

im not into this save the people bullshit, im into blowing mutherfuckers up, smacking ur bitch up, uzi's motherfuckers, im talking bout blowing your motherfucking home boys head off!

Two people died in my school within 4 days of each other. I don't know if you realize this or not, but for my school this is tragic.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:37:19

Best get checked for cancer or a yeast infection. He he he yeast.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:37:43

At 3/17/07 05:24 PM, TomsPulp wrote: wow, 2 people die, thats some crazy shit not!

im not into this save the people bullshit, im into blowing mutherfuckers up, smacking ur bitch up, uzi's motherfuckers, im talking bout blowing your motherfucking home boys head off!

/clears off table
/throws him on it
/pulls out the knife

OKAY MANG, THIS CAN GO ONE OF TWO WAYS

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:39:45

At 3/17/07 05:37 PM, Semiurge wrote:
At 3/17/07 05:24 PM, TomsPulp wrote:
OKAY MANG, THIS CAN GO ONE OF TWO WAYS

I'd appreciate it if you guys don't turn this serious thread into a joke.

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:45:43

At 3/17/07 03:30 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: You don't give sympathy on those people who have died.
Wow, you're such a bastard for calling that nasty.

And we're supposed to get all teary-eyed and depressed at two insignificant people we never knew at all? That we dont even know the names of?

Get fucked. Prick on the skateboard should have been wearing a helmet and girl in the car should have been driving to the conditions.

At 3/17/07 05:22 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Well people in school will be sad obviosly because 2 people died especially if they were friends of the two. Also if your thinking this was no a coincidence, It was obviously.

Noooo, everyone will be ACTING sad for attention and to not seem like a heartless asshole

At 3/17/07 05:39 PM, Confound-Mind wrote: I'd appreciate it if you guys don't turn this serious thread into a joke.

Welcome to the internet. Waah @ your friends, but Im pretty certain the majority of us dont give a shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Two people in my school have died 2007-03-17 17:48:08

That's weird. I know when ever someone from my school dies, or there is a server accident there is always awkwardness to those connected. I can't imagine how weird it is there.