00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ClayBound just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Point and Click - in collaboration

1,142 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi all!

I wanna make a point and click type game in collaboration with one of you. I'd like to make the frame program (the engine) and the background art with the characters. I need someone to help with cutscenes. So I need a volunteer who can draw well in cartoon style.

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-03-17 12:46:20

At 3/17/07 12:31 PM, Evgenii wrote: I would but im currently in a collab with the guy who did Lilium and superflashbros

ROCK ON.

Yay offtopic bullshit!

BBS Signature

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-03-17 12:57:47

At 3/17/07 12:31 PM, Evgenii wrote: I would but im currently in a collab with the guy who did Lilium and superflashbros

Yeah, right.

Maybe one of the animators I know can help you out or something, you can shoot an idea (we only have a select few animators though) over at my forums.

wew

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-03-17 13:12:13

I might be able to help...
PM me with the info...

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-03-17 14:26:46

I want to make a Parker Lewis game. You can go (nearly) anywhere. You can do things at hte school, at home, at friends. I need someone who can also help to make up the levels, the quests and the puzzles. Sometimes you can control Park, sometimes someone other. I wanna make the whole school with all the characters.

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-06-27 17:03:46

If anyone want to join, please tell me something about it here so others can see it. I upload a picture to show you my plans. If you have music or sound effects for the game please share them with me. Thank you.

Point and Click - in collaboration

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-06-27 17:14:33

I so want to join!! Hook me up!! I don't think many people will join though...:(

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-06-27 17:16:25

no thanks actually

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-06-27 17:24:20

At 3/17/07 01:15 PM, Evgenii wrote:
At 3/17/07 12:57 PM, Trunks wrote:
Yeah, right.
YOU THINK IM LIEING

justso ya know this is my alt my main is Knox however i got banned for making shit jokes on the bbs
btw i can lend a tip or two with the writin of this game if any1 needs help pm me k

Your just a wannabe. So instead of acting like knox you take it a step too far and pretend to be him.

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2007-06-28 15:03:54

Who cares if my topic is old. The theme is old too. And? I loved this series and as a tribute I wanted to make a game of it. There are a lot of ideas currently in my mind and on half way for creating them. I'm working on flash works parallel.

If you wanna join, just tell me your ideas and stuff. And when I'm there to step into real creating I'll gather you up.

At the first reply I wrote what are my ideas. Somekind of point&click game, like the Lucas Games were. A game about Parker Lewis and his buddys. Sometimes you have to controll Park, sometimes someone other. Or more of them at the same time but different people can do different things. For example Jerry knows things about electricity, Mikey know about bikes and how to deal with mechanic stuff and Park... so Park is the leader. Who knows. The true gameplay and the ideas are not known even to me.

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2008-04-15 13:21:06

If anyone's interested here's something about the game:

http://bullshit.extra.hu/PointNClick.htm l

I know it's quite old topic but I wont give up. With or without help I'll finish the game. Here's a waypoint look up demo. If you click the show button and then a spot the way will be drawn. I don't know what's the name of this technique, it's something with waves. And if you press SPACE the screen will fade in/out as it did in the movie.

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2008-04-15 17:50:00

If anyone has some rather good quality sound effects that were in the show please let me know! Sound effects like Musso's finger and everythink. I'm interested even in music and soundtrack.

Thank you!

Response to Point and Click - in collaboration 2008-04-15 19:14:05

I want to see this come to fruition, I love point and clicks and wish to see more of them made in Flash!

-Dim