00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic.

4,277 Views | 83 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well in between animation and waiting for my asshole friend to record voices, I've come up with an idea that I'm going to make a daily comic.

Like it or GTFO.

All my eHobbies.

[ Myspace | MeteorHigh | Email | DBZ RPG ]

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-06 22:27:39

Lol nice, well drawn, a bit funny.

Make more eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-06 22:30:05

You should finish it with a little better ending. I mean, him getting tackled by security is good, but not really very funny. You should have some witty line of him sitting inside like a cop place saying "something funny" or whatever you can come up with.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-06 22:56:12

Oh there will be more. Hence the daily idea.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 01:24:19

At 3/6/07 10:18 PM, TheNakedNinja wrote: Well in between animation and waiting for my asshole friend to record voices, I've come up with an idea that I'm going to make a daily comic.

Like it or GTFO.

lol thats quite good and a pretty good idea for a thread too, maby other people could post comics too, just to make its more interesting.

Oh and nice name btw lol

-[DeviantArt]- ~The-Ninja-Monkey

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 01:32:12

*gets the fuck out*

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 01:34:10

very nice! if you could produce this quality of comic daily, i would be very impressed! Definitely more!

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 11:40:45

At 3/7/07 01:32 AM, Lasergates wrote: *gets the fuck out*

Ba dum tsk!

Nice comic, by that i mean quality though. The story isn't very good, not funny and no real meaning behind it all.
I doubt you could make a comic of this quality though daily. Unless you're a troll who doesn't go to school and does nothing everyday. Doubt it though.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 13:37:52

And here's today's.

P.S: I don't go to school, I'm 21.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 14:11:09

At 3/7/07 01:32 AM, Lasergates wrote: *gets the fuck out*

* follows Lasergates*

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 14:35:48

they're not too funny, but i like the style, keep it up

Every possible situation can be bashed through with a complex series of lies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:17:49

At 3/7/07 01:37 PM, TheNakedNinja wrote: And here's today's.

P.S: I don't go to school, I'm 21.

O, lol, I get this one.

I don't know why, but I find this pretty funny. Weird. Keep it up.

and lasergates you can suck my cock.

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:46:01

Well I'm glad some of you like it and I love that some of you hate it, but I'm gonna keep it up anyway!

It's more entertaining and productive than spending the hour it takes to make these on WoW. These things are actually inspiring me to animate a bit too, which rocks.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:46:40

oh hey its me again and i fixed it for you

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:47:55

At 3/7/07 03:46 PM, Lasergates wrote: oh hey its me again and i fixed it for you

Get the fuck off. This isn't your thread. If you want to fuck up a picture someone else made, don't do it here.

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:49:44

At 3/7/07 03:46 PM, TheNakedNinja wrote: Well I'm glad some of you like it and I love that some of you hate it, but I'm gonna keep it up anyway!

It's more entertaining and productive than spending the hour it takes to make these on WoW. These things are actually inspiring me to animate a bit too, which rocks.

that´s the spirit!Don´t let others talk you down.But work on the humor part.You don´t seem to have a problem with the graphical part.They can be better, but they are good already

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 15:50:32

At 3/7/07 03:46 PM, Lasergates wrote: oh hey its me again and i fixed it for you

That is pretty funny, but I'm trying to avoid resorting to being completely random. It's more practice than joke telling, but I'm going to share them anyway.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-07 20:33:57

Gtfo.
Oh wait, you did.

Taste the rainbow.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-08 12:58:57

I felt a Lindsay Lohan joke was in order for today.

- Love, Ken.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-08 13:28:45

lol nice keep it up.

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-08 13:33:33

It look good but you should try to make it bigger... there are too many action in a confined space and it look weird.... with all the bubbles you can't see the background...

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-08 17:37:50

At 3/8/07 01:33 PM, Dalario wrote: It look good but you should try to make it bigger... there are too many action in a confined space and it look weird.... with all the bubbles you can't see the background...

And that, my friend, is a great way of hiding the fact that I suck at drawing backgrounds.
I suppose I could go 6 frames, but I feel 4-frame comics are better practice for what I'm trying to do.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 13:32:34

This is actually a pretty fun hobby.

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 13:54:54

At 3/9/07 01:32 PM, TheNakedNinja wrote: This is actually a pretty fun hobby.

You should change the font of the Chinese guy with the font you used to write "1337 kung fu" to make it look like he is talking with a Chinese accent... and this one was funneh ! :D

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 14:29:05

Heh, your comic's good, but the plot goes wrong because the text pop-ups aren't placed at the right... place...

(most silly sentence ever made ^^)

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 14:46:51

At 3/9/07 02:29 PM, test-object wrote: Heh, your comic's good, but the plot goes wrong because the text pop-ups aren't placed at the right... place...

(most silly sentence ever made ^^)

Heh, I always figured that the highest bubble always gets read first... So how is it supposed to go?

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 17:06:19

At 3/9/07 03:05 PM, Volit0 wrote:
Heh, I always figured that the highest bubble always gets read first... So how is it supposed to go?
The highest goes always first then lower goes second then even lower goes etc.

isn't that what he did ?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 17:15:32

Nice job man, thisis fucking hilarious!

Wakka wakka

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 17:21:24

I see you're going through with the daily comic :) Big respect, especially since you're also coming up with different backgrounds which many people don't do. Funny, non-random plots are rock-solid to do daily, too.

At 3/7/07 03:46 PM, TheNakedNinja wrote: It's more entertaining and productive than spending the hour it takes to make these on WoW. These things are actually inspiring me to animate a bit too, which rocks.

I may have got this wrong, but have you done WoW comics like they did on Gamespy in the past year, with altered screenshots? If you have, I'd like to see.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck it, I'm making a daily comic. 2007-03-09 18:15:54

At 3/9/07 05:21 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I see you're going through with the daily comic :) Big respect, especially since you're also coming up with different backgrounds which many people don't do. Funny, non-random plots are rock-solid to do daily, too.

I may have got this wrong, but have you done WoW comics like they did on Gamespy in the past year, with altered screenshots? If you have, I'd like to see.

I appreciate the feedback... I have to admit the first 3 were made just for the sake of me making them, I actually had an idea with this one. I'm definately sticking to it though.

As for the WoW thing, what I meant was that making these comics is a better alternative than actually playing World of Warcraft. (P.S: I did make a WoW comic a while ago when I first got into it, you can check it out on my site.)

All my eHobbies.

BBS Signature