00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS

53,881 Views | 846 Replies

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:12:02

At 3/18/07 10:42 AM, Denvish wrote: I don't really understand what the purpose of the raid was supposed to be

they were supposed to submit flashes which they upvote the hell out of, and downvote everything in the top 50 (despite the massive amount of votes already on these, with our 5+ voting powers to their ones...dumbasses) to get their flashes in the top 50, and to spam the bbs

the results? nothing in the top 50, about 9 portal entries made it, and the spam lasted for about 20 minutes

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:14:33

Isn't there going to be another attempt today?

My userpage! Visit for Upcoming news..

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:16:05

At 3/18/07 11:14 AM, Gmagnum wrote: Oh yeah, I had to leave at 6:00 last night, what happened?

Not much actually.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:16:08

WE will never survive another EPIC raid like that one yesterday!

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:17:20

At 3/18/07 11:16 AM, B-aSt-Ar-d wrote: WE will never survive another EPIC raid like that one yesterday!

Yes the site is in flames, pray for repentance.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:18:10

Nothing really happened. It was just a bunch of crap that barely made it and we used the downvote thing in out browsers to prevent ourselves to getting a virus form an opened flash.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:19:40

At 3/18/07 11:14 AM, Gmagnum wrote: Oh yeah, I had to leave at 6:00 last night, what happened?

A bunch of idiots who missed the point of the raid made fools of themselves and embarrased the *chans. In otherwords; nothing of importance.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:24:59

I'm ready for the 4:00 raid today, and I got a plan:

3:45- We get some popcorn and whatever you want to drink.

3:55- If anyone gets drunk, they'll man the computers.

3:56- Make sure to have the drunks accomanied by someone who is not drunk, so they can blam the stupid early bird's flashes.

3:57- Keep on doing it until the early birds stop

3:58- Keep waiting, and blam the crap that still gets through, and make sure to keep the drunks under drunkness

3:59-Take this moment and make fun of them on the /i/ board.

4:00- Kick back and let BBR and Rage pwn some threads, and have the drunkies blam, blam, and did I mention blam?

4:30-5:00- Lol at the morons when there is nothing but 2 flashes and about 2 threads of unoriginal goatse pictures and shit.

5:00- After raid, make more awesome, action packed tributes about the raid, my MSN's d_1067@hotmail.com

Anyone who agrees, just do what you do when you agree with someone, excluding getting naked and doing anything of that matter.

hello

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:42:48

YA NOBODY MESSES WITH NG HURRRRR

idiots.

DigDugz, fighting communism and idiocy since 1991.

Sig By ExtraTim.

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:49:45

The madness of the Second Raid will consume you all and give us comeplete victory over NG. Even though most us are going to get drunk and laugh at whoever comes. Srsly. Your sigs that say "I survived the Raid" will become false after the carnage of goatse.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:50:56

At 3/18/07 11:49 AM, OHWOW wrote: The madness of the Second Raid will consume you all and give us comeplete victory over NG. Even though most us are going to get drunk and laugh at whoever comes. Srsly. Your sigs that say "I survived the Raid" will become false after the carnage of goatse.

Somebody didn't get their happy meal today.

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:51:41

Can this fail of a topic be locked now?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:51:49

At 3/18/07 11:49 AM, OHWOW wrote: The madness of the Second Raid will consume you all and give us comeplete victory over NG. Even though most us are going to get drunk and laugh at whoever comes. Srsly. Your sigs that say "I survived the Raid" will become false after the carnage of goatse.

Everybody needs a GSOH :)

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:55:36

At 3/18/07 11:50 AM, HappyCheeseGuy wrote:
Somebody didn't get their happy meal today.

I don't need a happy meal. All I need is to know that NG is going to be destroyed by goatse and tubgirl. Millions will die, again. Many channers will get drunk and not come., Again. A select few shall make themselves look like idiots, again.

Newground will collapse in a horrible fire of pain sereis.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:56:40

At 3/18/07 11:51 AM, amplefied wrote: Can this fail of a topic be locked now?

Would love to, but it was started over two weeks ago (???)

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:57:25

I'd rather leave this one open for now, as I've deleted about a dozen other raid related threads and locked another.

After the weekend, I can ask an admin to lock, seeing as this thread is well over 7 days old.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 11:59:25

At 3/18/07 11:49 AM, OHWOW wrote: Srsly. Your sigs that say "I survived the Raid" will become false after the carnage of goatse.

Tha carnage of goatse? TEll me you didn't say that 4srs. I've seen goatse so much, if it was the wallpaper of NG, I wouldn't even be grossed out, and plus, the early birds are stupid enough to keep posting it, raising our immunity to it, so soon enough, some moron will post it and have a stupid which he thinks is witty comment and we'll be like" Wow, just wow, can we at least be picture spammed by a good picture?".

Oh yeah, read my plan, it's the best evar.

hello

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:01:40

You realize that you're now talking the same way you condemed? If goaste's all you got, I'm dissapointed.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:01:41

At 3/18/07 11:59 AM, Delta66 wrote: Oh yeah, read my plan, it's the best evar.

You're seriously overreacting, and truth be told, I should ban you and delete your 'contingency plan' posts for telling people how to cheat the Under Judgment system with JavaScript.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:02:02

At 3/18/07 11:59 AM, Delta66 wrote: Tha carnage of goatse? TEll me you didn't say that 4srs.

Oh yeah, read my plan, it's the best evar.

But goatse really will cause carnage and destroy your minds... [/sarcasm]

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:02:54

At 3/18/07 11:56 AM, Denvish wrote:

Would love to, but it was started over two weeks ago (???)

Oh well.. 100 pages here we go..

Or..

MAUS!

BIGBADRON!

DENVISH!

ZEROK!

DANMALO!

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM WADE FULP!!!

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:04:12

At 3/18/07 12:02 PM, amplefied wrote:
BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM WADE FULP!!!

Dan has the powers of <3?

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:05:57

At 3/18/07 11:55 AM, OHWOW wrote: I don't need a happy meal

I'm getting you one anyway.

All I need is to know that NG is going to be destroyed by goatse and tubgirl.

DO you even know how many people have seen those pictures, they are as shitty as lemonparty.

Millions will die, again

Yeah, from so much laghter when idiots post the most shitty things on NG.

Many channers will get drunk and not come.

Or will they?(dun dun duuun)

A select few shall make themselves look like idiots, again.

Hmmm...... this is the only good point you have made in this post

I think not, cuddly carebears are worse than that shit, man.

hello

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:09:25

At 3/18/07 12:05 PM, Delta66 wrote:
At 3/18/07 11:55 AM, OHWOW wrote: I don't need a happy meal
I'm getting you one anyway.

All I need is to know that NG is going to be destroyed by goatse and tubgirl.
DO you even know how many people have seen those pictures, they are as shitty as lemonparty.
Millions will die, again
Yeah, from so much laghter when idiots post the most shitty things on NG.
Many channers will get drunk and not come.
Or will they?(dun dun duuun)

A select few shall make themselves look like idiots, again.
Hmmm...... this is the only good point you have made in this post
I think not, cuddly carebears are worse than that shit, man.

You don't need to point out how goatse is old and useless or how the millions will die . I thought those points would have been self-explanatory.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:10:04

Maus I'll give you a dollar if you lock this thread. I promise.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:10:32

At 3/18/07 12:01 PM, Maus wrote:
You're seriously overreacting, and truth be told, I should ban you and delete your 'contingency plan' posts for telling people how to cheat the Under Judgment system with JavaScript.

No, I mean the new one on this page, it's much better, and it's better to get viruses, thwn when you figure out how to get rid of them, they won't harm your computer a bit.

And I'm not overreacting about the raid, I'm overreacting about the morons that think they're so smart posting goatse, when they're really, the biggest dumbfucks from the *chans.

hello

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:10:45

At 3/18/07 12:01 PM, Maus wrote:

I was thinking along those lines myself, I don't think encouraging people to use Javascript to avoid having to watch Flash is a great plan at all, for those Flash authors who actually put months of work into their releases. Unfortunately, I think the cat is well and truly out of the bag now, and there's no way to go back without an overhaul of the way the voting system works. Shame.

At 3/18/07 12:02 PM, amplefied wrote: BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM WADE FULP!!!

Don't worry, myself, Maus or one of the other mods will get this locked before long. Maus is right (as usual... bitch) though, better to leave this open until the furore has died down, ie tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:11:09

At 3/18/07 12:10 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Maus I'll give you a dollar if you lock this thread. I promise.

Too late, its already been a week. After 1 week, they can not lock or delete threads.

My userpage! Visit for Upcoming news..

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:13:42

Heh. I think this was all a big conspriacy by the mods to inspire fear in us all.

The Doctor: I've been alone ever since, but not anymore. Don't you see, all we've got is each other.

The Master: Are you asking me out on a date?

BBS Signature

Response to *chan plans raid on Newgrounds BBS 2007-03-18 12:14:02

At 3/18/07 12:10 PM, Delta66 wrote: No, I mean the new one on this page, it's much better, and it's better to get viruses, thwn when you figure out how to get rid of them, they won't harm your computer a bit.

That still doesn't change the fact that you blatantly encouraged portal abuse, thus lowering yourself to their level. Just knock it off, everyone here knows how to use the portal.

And I'm not overreacting about the raid, I'm overreacting about the morons that think they're so smart posting goatse, when they're really, the biggest dumbfucks from the *chans.

So stop overreacting. We'll take care of the forum end.