00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

creambee just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife

39,397 Views | 511 Replies

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:24:12

At 2/22/07 08:22 PM, Marcus wrote: It's hard to understand the muffled sounds coming out of your mouth with Wade's cock in it

That made me giggle.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:25:06

At 2/22/07 08:22 PM, LateckS wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:20 PM, Veindigger wrote: I think the people who diss Wades wife should post pictures of their mothers/wives/girlfriends so we can point out everything thats wrong with them and call them whores.

Yes, that would be good.
That would be fucking hilarious. See how they like it.

1. I wouldn't give a shit if you made fun of my parents/family.

2. If I had a picture, i'd give them to you. But my mother died due to overdosing when I was about five, and my dad was a faggot and he died of a heart attack.

Fucking my family sucks.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:25:10

What I don't understand in this mess: Why if Wade or his wife is insulted in a flash movie, it's instant deletion and removal of flashes. But, if any other user got deeply offended by a flash movie that insulted them, there is a very high chance nothing would happen at all.

Unless you feel different Wade?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:25:52

Oh god I hope this thread lasts forever.

DigDugz, fighting communism and idiocy since 1991.

Sig By ExtraTim.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:26:05

At 2/22/07 08:22 PM, LateckS wrote: At 2/22/07 08:20 PM, Veindigger wrote: I think the people who diss Wades wife should post pictures of their mothers/wives/girlfriends so we can point out everything thats wrong with them and call them whores.

Yes, that would be good.

I bet they would go crying to a mod.

And people need to realise that Wade&Tom run the site, not them. It's the admins decision and anyone else's opinion on how NG should be run is really worthless.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:26:06

At 2/22/07 08:23 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Britney, etc (yeah, no chance there I know)

Actually, you may have a fair chance at Britney now that she's bald, a sellout, a crackwhore, and trailer trash.

Jokes.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:26:37

At 2/22/07 08:18 PM, Astatine wrote: MissAllanPoe, kill yourself right now please. You've been a constant dicksucker and you've been blowing authority ever since you signed up. Oh, and I hate your attention whore-ish "You stay classy" and "Job: being naked" thing. Stop trying to get attention and actually post your honest opinions on things.

It's funny how you guys are talking about good users like Marcus being deleted, and yet the worthless idiots like MissAllanPoe somehow deserve to stay? You're idiots, all of you.

MISSALLANHOE, to me. Nothing less, nothing more. Don't talk shit, she's better than you. You're just jealous, you crazy jew.

Why don't you post soemthing that's worth reading, you fuckhead? MissAllanPoe is one of Newgrounds' better people, unlike you. Stop flaming people, and stick to the topic. This is about whether we should get the OTHER FUCKHEAD'S account deleted.

Also, ILUHHYEW, MISSALLANHOE! <3

Wade, just delete him, and lock the topic. It will save from alot more hassle than needed. =/

OR, you could always ring his neck.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:26:37

At 2/22/07 08:25 PM, DigDugz wrote: Oh god I hope this thread lasts forever.

I'm guessing it'll top off at fifteen pages.

The argument is already going in circles, though, so there's no reason to stay for the show.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:27:25

At 2/22/07 08:25 PM, TVsBobBarker wrote:

2. If I had a picture, i'd give them to you. But my mother died due to overdosing when I was about five, and my dad was a faggot and he died of a heart attack.

Fucking my family sucks.

I'm sorry you have no apathy. Come back when you grow some fucking hair on your balls, cunt.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:27:56

At 2/22/07 08:25 PM, TVsBobBarker wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:22 PM, LateckS wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:20 PM, Veindigger wrote: I think the people who diss Wades wife should post pictures of their mothers/wives/girlfriends so we can point out everything thats wrong with them and call them whores.

Yes, that would be good.

Don't try to deny it, everyone would, especially if they are dead. Stop trying to sound badass

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:27:56

lolz ur so >

penus

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:27:58

At 2/22/07 08:26 PM, subpar wrote:

The argument is already going in circles, though, so there's no reason to stay for the show.

But they're flame-filled hateful, threatening circles.
Oh, it'll last.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:28:04

At 2/22/07 08:22 PM, Marcus wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:20 PM, SeeInTheDark wrote:
You dug your own grave, asshole. Has it ever crossed your mind that you are seriously disrespecting an ADMIN? Not only this, but you are. seriously. being. a. complete. stupid. asshole.
It's hard to understand the muffled sounds coming out of your mouth with Wade's cock in it

Why would I want to asskiss Wade? I'm not looking to become a mod. I'm not hated. I'm not in danger of account deletion.

I'm trying to make this specific example apply generally to many matters of life. I don't doubt that you would behave like this in real life, where you can face much worse consequences. Take, for instance, insulting a police officer. Insulting your teacher. Insulting your mother. They all have authority over you. You need to wise up, because situations like this happen all throughout life. Wade is an example.

x

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:28:39

At 2/22/07 08:17 PM, Wardawn wrote: Who the fuck are you to threaten to break someone's neck?

Oh, I dunno, maybe you should go watch some movies or read the news about what happens when a man has another man insult his wife. See how they handle it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:29:26

At 2/22/07 08:25 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: What I don't understand in this mess: Why if Wade or his wife is insulted in a flash movie, it's instant deletion and removal of flashes. But, if any other user got deeply offended by a flash movie that insulted them, there is a very high chance nothing would happen at all.

Seriously?

One time a group decided to make a Flash titled "DCocks" and guess who it was about? ME!

It was funny at first but then people started to think I made it, so I PMed Wade, and he deleted it.

Am I a special case or did you just make that up, because it's one of the two.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:30:04

Hahaha at Preternatural and kylexthexpostman thinking I'm just some self indulgent, late 2006 signup. Search the post history on this account, idiots. Preternatural, I've lost so much respect for you in this thread. Shame how you used to be cool and then things had to change like this.

Alright, I'm done now. This is an utter waste of my time. Enjoy your bickering while I'm going out and having myself a great time, losers. I hate you all.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:30:29

At 2/22/07 08:28 PM, LateckS wrote: It's like if I insulted your girlfriend. You wouldn't like that, would you? No? Exactly my point, case closed.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying fuck. But I also don't care much if my little brother gets beaten up or picked on so that's my personal opinion which probably differs greatly from everyone else.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:30:38

At 2/22/07 08:27 PM, condawg wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:26 PM, subpar wrote:
But they're flame-filled hateful, threatening circles.
Oh, it'll last.

I'm sure it will. But only because more people who didn't read the earlier pages think they're contributing something new by saying "WAH WAH, THERE ARE FLASHES ABOUT IRAQ SO WE CAN MAKE FUN OF WADE'S WIFE" despite the fact that Wade already clarified that personally attacking a specific individual is completely different from a general parody of a large event.

Wade won this argument about five times already, but people aren't paying attention.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:31:12

At 2/22/07 08:23 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Can you for once, stop acting like the whole fucking world revolves around you?
How about that? Your arrogance is astounding; it seems like it's blocking your eyes then.

I'm a self-important sadist who doesnt give a shit about what you think.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:31:19

At 2/22/07 08:26 PM, subpar wrote: I'm guessing it'll top off at fifteen pages.

Oh I'm giddy!

Everybody shush, this is the part where Wade lays the banhammer!

Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife

DigDugz, fighting communism and idiocy since 1991.

Sig By ExtraTim.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:32:14

At 2/22/07 08:28 PM, WadeFulp wrote: maybe you should go watch some movies or read the news about what happens when a man has another man insult his wife. See how they handle it.

They sit down and calmly discuss the matter over a nice hot cup of tea.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:32:16

At 2/22/07 08:30 PM, Astatine wrote: Hahaha at Preternatural and kylexthexpostman thinking I'm just some self indulgent, late 2006 signup. Search the post history on this account, idiots. Preternatural, I've lost so much respect for you in this thread. Shame how you used to be cool and then things had to change like this.

LOL THAT'S CUTE. You thought I was cool, but seriously, don't talk shit about people, and people will have more respect. It DOESN'T MATTER WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE, WHAT SIGN UP DATE YOU HAVE, OR HOW MANY FUCKING POSTS YOU HAVE! Show people respect and they'll do the same for you. >={

Alright, I'm done now. This is an utter waste of my time. Enjoy your bickering while I'm going out and having myself a great time, losers. I hate you all.

Go have fun with your hand.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:32:42

At 2/22/07 08:30 PM, Astatine wrote: Hahaha at Preternatural and kylexthexpostman thinking I'm just some self indulgent, late 2006 signup. Search the post history on this account, idiots. Preternatural, I've lost so much respect for you in this thread. Shame how you used to be cool and then things had to change like this.

Ow my pride.

You lost respect for me because of what exactly?

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:33:02

At 2/22/07 08:31 PM, DigDugz wrote: Everybody shush, this is the part where Wade lays the banhammer!

Look at the amount of black children to white children.

:D

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:34:00

hey everbody SHUT THE FUCK UP okay wades pissed becuase his wihe was called a sea cow and that other dude is pissed about 911 not getting deleted but damn get over it it was deleted becuase it sucked wade why dont u just delete this fucker and move on

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:34:02

At 2/22/07 08:32 PM, kylexthexpostman wrote: LOL THAT'S CUTE. You thought I was cool

Ert no, he was talking about Preternatural.

Also Kyle, you suck at BBS, good day.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:34:27

bwaha this is fucking HILARIOUS . but im behind wade. its natural for a man to get pissed when someone insults him, but when they insult his wife/kids/family/whatever, he has the right to get SUPER ULTRA MEGA MECHA PISSED . and no im not sucking waders cock or kissing his ass. ( not yet at least ;D )

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:34:41

At 2/22/07 08:29 PM, DFox wrote: Seriously?

One time a group decided to make a Flash titled "DCocks" and guess who it was about? ME!

It was funny at first but then people started to think I made it, so I PMed Wade, and he deleted it.

Am I a special case or did you just make that up, because it's one of the two.

Both really. One half was me remembering a couple of NG users being insulted with no deletion. The other half, I didn't consider the chance that someone may of been able to PM Wade and get it deleted.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:35:29

At 2/22/07 08:25 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: What I don't understand in this mess: Why if Wade or his wife is insulted in a flash movie, it's instant deletion and removal of flashes. But, if any other user got deeply offended by a flash movie that insulted them, there is a very high chance nothing would happen at all.

If a Flash directly insults another user personally, or their family, they can request it be removed and we would remove it. It has nothing to do with a Flash offending someone, it's all about a Flash pesonally attacking an individual. I can post in the story that George Bush is an idiot, but I can't say the same thing about Joe Normal who isn't a celebrity (in the public eye) without the risk of being sued for slander.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 20:35:44

Ok, this is the part where you all get to laugh at me and look to me in disdain for voicing my opinion and believing in freedom of speech.

See ya later, guys. Don't hurt each other too badly now, and you should probably all be in before midnight.