00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ever gotten so drunk that...

2,917 Views | 57 Replies

Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:33:16

Ever gotten so drunk that you'd pulled a fence down into your own face and not realised you'd split your head open till a few minutes later when the taste of blood got in the way of your Passion Pop

Ever gotten so drunk that you tried to start your own fight club which involved too meaningless no fist to face fights on some randoms front lawn?

Ever gotten so drunk that you passed out on a sidewalk later got woken up by a guy that thought you were dead then litten a fire near his house to warm you up

... Now yous go. (Tell your drunk stories in that format)

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:34:30

Unfortunately, I don't find pleasure in waking up feeling like shit and not remembering what I did the previous night.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:34:30

Ever gotten so drunk that it was slightly harder to walk in a straight line?

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:37:10

Ever gotten so drunk you pissed in somebody else's pants (More like on them, but still).

"Animation is not the art of drawings that move, but the art of movements that are drawn." -Norman McLaren

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:38:21

Ever gotten so drunk you were like "oh shit i'm drunk! "

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:40:03

Ever gotten so drunk that you wet the bed.. while you were awake?

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:42:11

Ever gotten so drunk you got stupid ideas like: If we all run in together, security can't hold us.

Ever gotten so drunk someone else brought you home, and even leads you to your room, and then cleans your vomit?

Ever gotten so drunk you couldn't count 'till 5 in Roman Numerals?

Ever gotten so drunk you won a card game but forgot you won 15 seconds later and then you wonder why you're not playing anymore?

Etc... Etc...

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:42:21

Ever gotten so drunk that you wilingly purchased and consumed passion pop.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:43:52

Ever gotten so drunk that you walked down stairs in your own house, asked your dad what he's doing in your house and then pissed on the sofa?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:44:02

Ever been so drunk you wet the bed? I don't mean you were in it at the time... I mean you were standing over it pissing on it.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:44:46

Ever gotten so drunk a 10 minute bike ride took you three hours and ended up with you getting all emotional for no apparent reason

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:49:08

At 2/3/07 07:44 AM, BunnyClock wrote: Ever gotten so drunk a 10 minute bike ride took you three hours and ended up with you getting all emotional for no apparent reason

HAHAHAHA YES, the bike was stolen and I tried to find a tap at the church only to find it'd been turned into a Salvation Army store and had taps removed, to get back to your girlfriends house at 5 AM to find she was on the same drug you were cleaning the bench top rapidly then both passing ot arkwardly o nthe couch.... memories.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:49:15

ever gotten so drunk that you put your hands over your eyes and saw dead people

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 07:49:57

Ever gotten so drunk that you drove your car into an elementary playground?

the sad truth -.-

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 08:04:08

Ever gotten so drunk you fought your way to get back into school?

Ever gotten so drunk you created a new sport called hedge jumping which consist of slightly drunk people jumping over hedges and completely drunk people ploughing through them.

Ever gotten so drunk you tried to piss on a speed sign. I mean trying to hit the sing at the top of the pole.

Ever gotten so drunk you sing your heart out no matter how bad your voice is.

A

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 08:05:08

I once got so drunk I fucked myself in the ass

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 09:37:18

Ever got so drunk that people thought you had alcohol poisoning and went out and showered you (being drunk themselves)?

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 09:45:53

Ever been so drunk, you woke up in the hospital at 8pm at night, reeking of puke, and had hypothermia. (happened to me) Didn't even know how i got there.

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 09:55:16

Ever gotten so drunk that you thought you were Jesus and/or Conan O'Brien?

Ever gotten so drunk that you were rolling back and forth in grass, puking on either side of yourself, and laughing?

Ever gotten so drunk that you repeatedly bang your head against something sharp and hard and you're amused because you "can't feel it?"

Ever gotten so drunk that you woke up in a strange house, not remembering how you got to that point?

Did you sneak out of the house, and when the house alarm went off did you run away?

---------------------------------------------
--------------------------

I don't drink that often, so my stories are pretty tame.

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 09:56:43

my friends sister ran out and laid behind a car and said run me over, I wanna die!

Blok' Party, Orbital Khaos, site, MSMstudios, Phrozen Phlame

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:33:35

At 2/3/07 09:55 AM, snayk wrote: Ever gotten so drunk that you thought you were Jesus and/or Conan O'Brien?

You stole mine! I actually got so drunk (accompanied by mushrooms) that I was running down the street in my bare feet so fast I thought I was Jesus flying only to realise that I had run straight over a broken bottle.

Ever gotten so drunk that you wake up on someone else's property?

Ever gotten so drunk that you wake up in New Jersey and you're still not sure how until this day?

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:38:17

I have never had thatg happen to me and I do not have any stories like that.

I am no man

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:40:46

At 2/3/07 10:33 AM, disingenuous wrote:
At 2/3/07 09:55 AM, snayk wrote: Ever gotten so drunk that you thought you were Jesus and/or Conan O'Brien?
You stole mine! I actually got so drunk (accompanied by mushrooms) that I was running down the street in my bare feet so fast I thought I was Jesus flying only to realise that I had run straight over a broken bottle.

Hahaha, it's feels great to think you're Jesus, doesn't it?

Too bad about the broken bottle though D:

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:42:26

ever got so drunk, you actually survived a gang war in Rio?

Ever got so drunk, you lived off the streets, eat garbage, only to realise you actually had a home?

Ever got so drunk, you thought you were a famous rapper whose name rhymes with a brand of candies?

"self-righteousness can lead to being an asshole"

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:49:15

At 2/3/07 10:40 AM, snayk wrote: Hahaha, it's feels great to think you're Jesus, doesn't it?

I know. I'd gladly go through everything he did just to feel like that all the time.

Too bad about the broken bottle though D:

It's alright. I didn't feel it until the next day so I had a bit of time to brace myself.

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:50:16

At 2/3/07 07:43 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Ever gotten so drunk that you walked down stairs in your own house, asked your dad what he's doing in your house and then pissed on the sofa?

I need to see you drunk sometime.

Ever gotten so drunk you passed out on a stairs, nearly get run over and then fall asleep in your own vomit only to be awoken by this sexy girl in your class and you react with "I'm fine" and afterwards puking on her shoes.

Ever gotten so drunk you puked on somebody's chair, got dragged home and have no recollection of silly things you said like: "So, did you learn anything from this?" "A B C YIPPEEEEEEEEEE" and falling 8 times.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:51:28

You all need to go to Rehab, immediately.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:55:01

At 2/3/07 10:33 AM, disingenuous wrote: You stole mine! I actually got so drunk (accompanied by mushrooms) that I was running down the street in my bare feet so fast I thought I was Jesus flying only to realise that I had run straight over a broken bottle.

Ahhh, I love getting Shrunk (shroomin' while drunk)

LOL at that story.

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:57:03

At 2/3/07 07:33 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: Ever gotten so drunk that you'd pulled a fence down into your...

yeah, all the time

BBS Signature

Response to Ever gotten so drunk that... 2007-02-03 10:59:12

Ever gotten so drunk that when you woke up there was a guy resting next to you,naked....?

W...t....f?