00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

koran and new testament

2,890 Views | 30 Replies

Response to koran and new testament 2007-01-31 07:35:55

At 1/31/07 07:29 AM, Randominator wrote: “This sin, the impact of which makes one’s skin crawl, which words cannot describe, is evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul… The heavens, the Earth and the mountains tremble from the impact of this sin. The angels shudder as they anticipate the punishment of Allah to descend upon the people who commit this indescribable sin.”

best quote from the Qur'an. i think the sin is homosexuality

These are my favorite:

[18:54] We have cited in this Quran every kind of example, but the human being is the most argumentative creature.

[18:55] Nothing prevented the people from believing, when the guidance came to them, and from seeking the forgiveness of their Lord, except that they demanded to see the same (kind of miracles) as the previous generations, or challenged to see the retribution beforehand.

[18:56] We only send the messengers as simply deliverers of good news, as well as warners. Those who disbelieve argue with falsehood to defeat the truth, and they take My proofs and warnings in vain.

[18:57] Who are more evil than those who are reminded of their Lord's proofs, then disregard them, without realizing what they are doing. Consequently, we place shields on their hearts to prevent them from understanding it (the Quran), and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what you do to guide them, they can never ever be guided.

[18:58] Yet, your Lord is the Forgiver, full of mercy. If He called them to account for their deeds, He would annihilate them right there and then. Instead, He gives them a respite until a specific, predetermined time; then they can never escape.

[18:103] Say, "Shall I tell you who the worst losers are?

[18:104] "They are the ones whose works in this life are totally astray, but they think that they are doing good."

[18:105] Such are the ones who disbelieved in the revelations of their Lord and in meeting Him. Therefore, their works are in vain; on the Day of Resurrection, they have no weight.

[18:106] Their just requital is Hell, in return for their disbelief, and for mocking My revelations and My messengers.

[18:107] As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, they have deserved a blissful Paradise as their abode.

[18:108] Forever they abide therein; they will never want any other substitute.

At 1/31/07 07:31 AM, A1noob wrote: even if you win this aurgment its like winning the specal olimps
your still a fricken retard lol nubes

Look who's talking.