00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where is/How to? Memberlist

109,523 Views | 1,135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 08:17:04

At 1/5/05 08:11 AM, RedCircle wrote: Why would the list disappearing even enter your head? Talk about depressing. I'm thinking this list will live as long as NG does.

Nothing exists forever. That's why and yes, I'm very pessimistic but that is an old news.

Yes it should. *huge smile* =D

so it would be a good idea? :O

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 08:32:27

At 1/5/05 08:17 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/5/05 08:11 AM, RedCircle wrote: Why would the list disappearing even enter your head? Talk about depressing. I'm thinking this list will live as long as NG does.
Nothing exists forever. That's why and yes, I'm very pessimistic but that is an old news.

So when are you gonna die?

Seriously, you can think all you want about when things are going to end, or get fucked up, or whatever, but WHY?

We all know it's going to happen, but NOT thinking about when we are going to die helps us to enjoy life WHILE we aren't dead.

Yes it should. *huge smile* =D
so it would be a good idea? :O

Heh, not necessarily, but it made me proud of myself there for a sec.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 10:09:19

i notice how you are all in the level 16-18 range...

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 10:37:09

At 1/5/05 10:09 AM, LemonStudios wrote: i notice how you are all in the level 16-18 range...

RedCircle is the newest member and he's not, he's only level 13.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 12:20:03

At 1/5/05 10:09 AM, LemonStudios wrote: i notice how you are all in the level 16-18 range...

Not really. The levels of the users range quite a bit. Also, we do not admit/reject members based on their level. Level is not important, but just helping out and answering questions is.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 14:09:54

At 1/5/05 08:32 AM, RedCircle wrote: So when are you gonna die?

Could be tomorrow :O Although, I really enjoy living. :)

Seriously, you can think all you want about when things are going to end, or get fucked up, or whatever, but WHY?

bleh, I guess that my personnality makes me think like that. I always was weird and very pessimistic.

We all know it's going to happen, but NOT thinking about when we are going to die helps us to enjoy life WHILE we aren't dead.

It sure helps but I can't stop myself from thinking like that and I still live normally. O_o

Heh, not necessarily, but it made me proud of myself there for a sec.

hahaha, dreaming about joining a hall of fame? (pessimistic) That won't happen.. I mean (optimistic) it could happen. It depends on what you will do during (pessimistic) the rest of your life ... I mean (optimistic) the future.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 15:26:17

Also you could explain the high levels in the club by, the purpose of the club. The wi/hi club is about helping people and ansering their questions , to do this one must be knolegable, and to gain this infomation one must have been at the site for a length of time therefore giving them alot of time to reach the higher levels. and ranks alike.

Sorry to blabber on lemon, but i hope that helped a lil bit.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 15:49:44

Hey, RedCircle got in? Nice job. Congratulations!

This is my first time i n this thread... just making it clear. Names Myst, nice to meet you all. I have been on Ng for a long time, but have only seriously been posting since about September 04.

I just found out about the Top Reviewers List and just joined the other day, so i thought i'd post in here and hopefully be able to help a few people out here and there when i stop by.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 17:09:40

At 1/5/05 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: There's one member I can think of that probably is never coming back. He got grounded by his parents, and hasn't been back in almost TWO years now.

I've always wondered what his current b/p numbers would be presently if he never got grounded and stayed on pace.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 18:59:54

At 1/5/05 05:09 PM, MPA wrote:
At 1/5/05 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: There's one member I can think of that probably is never coming back. He got grounded by his parents, and hasn't been back in almost TWO years now.
I've always wondered what his current b/p numbers would be presently if he never got grounded and stayed on pace.

I'm pretty confident he'd be in the top 10 at least. He was pretty committed with collecting his b/p points. I remember he once said something along the lines of feeling refreshed as he'd finally had a proper night's sleep, which he hadn't done for a while due to him staying up for b/p points.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 19:40:54

At 1/5/05 03:26 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
Sorry to blabber on lemon, but i hope that helped a lil bit.

yes tom, it did lol
as i am -trix- lol
well, was

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-05 19:53:03

At 1/5/05 06:59 PM, leeboy105 wrote: I remember he once said something along the lines of feeling refreshed as he'd finally had a proper night's sleep, which he hadn't done for a while due to him staying up for b/p points.

Yes, I certainly don't know that feeling...

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-23 21:46:54

At 1/4/05 10:35 PM, EKRegulus wrote: anyone that entered this list in the past could simply never come back and he still would be part of that list.

Nah, that never happens... ;-D.

Welcome to the list, RedCircle.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-23 23:22:36

At 1/23/05 09:46 PM, _redruM_ wrote: Nah, that never happens... ;-D.

I wasn't necessarily typing about you :)

Replying to an old post, heh? I need to check what I typed. :)

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-24 17:49:22

At 1/23/05 11:22 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Replying to an old post, heh? I need to check what I typed. :)

Better late than never. I felt guilty for having not welcomed him yet. Then again, I still feel guilty for the 10 or so other members I didn't formally welcome :-P. I think I'm going to try and stay up to date on things like this from now on. We'll see...

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-24 21:56:26

how do u do actions in chat like people keep doing me in the nostril and craping in my mouth and doing majic so can u tell me how

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-24 22:23:36

At 1/24/05 09:56 PM, adre wrote: how do u do actions in chat like people keep doing me in the nostril and craping in my mouth and doing majic so can u tell me how

You type the word spice without the e, silly!

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-01-24 22:51:13

At 1/24/05 09:56 PM, adre wrote: how do u do actions in chat like people keep doing me in the nostril and craping in my mouth and doing majic so can u tell me how

[13:24:18] <Guest30131> well in the chat room u fucked me in the nostril
[13:24:28] <FIGMENT> hahaha
[13:24:34] * PesterMeNot stares blankly at Guest30131.
[13:24:35] <Guest30131> remember
[13:24:42] <FIGMENT> kari, was it?
[13:24:44] <Guest30131> not u pest
[13:24:44] * ShittyKitty missed two blam points... >_<
[13:24:52] <Guest30131> ya
[13:25:02] <Guest30131> kari
[13:25:06] * PesterMeNot fucks Guest30131 in the nostril.
[13:25:15] <PesterMeNot> Well, me too then, Guest30131.
[13:25:19] <PesterMeNot> Not not me!
[13:25:19] * ShittyKitty fucks Guest30131 in the other nostril.
[13:25:23] <ShittyKitty> :-O
[13:25:27] <FIGMENT> lolPesterMeNot
[13:25:30] <PesterMeNot> =-O
[13:25:34] <FIGMENT> lolShittyKitty
[13:25:40] <Guest30131> how u guys do that

You already asked your question once. You made a whole new thread for it. We answered your question there, too. Once is enough, tight nostrils.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:15:24

Kind of a double post seeing how i tried asking in a different topic because i couldn't find this one -.- but thats neither here nor there. ANYWAY,

the last time i asked (many moons ago) i lost against xwaynecolt to join, as you can tell, wayyy back!. haha. sooo, i thought id work up the nerve again to ask, how bout it, can i join? :)

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:19:12

At 2/16/05 09:15 PM, Toocool100 wrote: the last time i asked (many moons ago) i lost against xwaynecolt to join, as you can tell, wayyy back!. haha. sooo, i thought id work up the nerve again to ask, how bout it, can i join? :)

Um, didn't you see the reply I gave you in the other thread? I don't know if you could ask and just get in back in your time, but currently you have to be voted onto the list. Just post and be helpful and you'll easily get voted onto the list in no time. I suggest trying to get onto the Regulars List before getting on the Members though. It's not needed or anything, but it's a good first step no a days. Well good luck earning your spot on the list. :D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:20:53

At 2/16/05 09:19 PM, Ice-Fall wrote:
At 2/16/05 09:15 PM, Toocool100 wrote:
Um, didn't you see the reply I gave you in the other thread? I don't know if you could ask and just get in back in your time, but currently you have to be voted onto the list. Just post and be helpful and you'll easily get voted onto the list in no time. I suggest trying to get onto the Regulars List before getting on the Members though. It's not needed or anything, but it's a good first step no a days. Well good luck earning your spot on the list. :D

it seems funny how i feel like an old regular from back in the day and a complete noob at the same time -.-

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:25:10

also, forgot to mention.. sorry for double posting -.-

i think the whole point of the regulars list and stuff, is to be around long enough to get peoples recogntion. ive been here for a while, and pretty much everyone already knows me. even though im not officially listed anywhere, i feel like im already part of the regulars, except it just isn't official. This is just trying to make it official :) skipping all the steps i dont think i even need to do

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:38:46

At 2/16/05 09:20 PM, Toocool100 wrote: it seems funny how i feel like an old regular from back in the day and a complete noob at the same time -.-

Haha, you are definately not a complete n00b. How could you even view yourself in that fashion? When you made your post about becoming a Member I had to go and check the list to make sure you weren't already one and just joking around. =/

At 2/16/05 09:25 PM, Toocool100 wrote: also, forgot to mention.. sorry for double posting -.-

Eh, that's a lot of stuff managed to forget. >_>

i think the whole point of the regulars list and stuff, is to be around long enough to get peoples recogntion.

And it's not that bad of a concept at all. I mean, once you get the recognision to get onto that list you can just as easily get the recognision to get onto this list as long as you remain helpful and active. :)

ive been here for a while, and pretty much everyone already knows me.

Well there are some who don't really know you by your posts and only know you as a protecting god, such as I. >_>

even though im not officially listed anywhere, i feel like im already part of the regulars, except it just isn't official. This is just trying to make it official :) skipping all the steps i dont think i even need to do

Haha, I sure wish it was that simple. If you somehow managed to make that happen you'd have no clue how pissed I'd be. I'll probably not make the Members list for a year or more at the rate it moves and number of people more qualified than me to make it. So I'd be pretty heartbreaking to see you just get into it without having to go through the struggle I have to to even get seen by the Members. =/

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-16 21:43:46

At 2/16/05 09:38 PM, Ice-Fall wrote:
At 2/16/05 09:20 PM, Toocool100 wrote:
Haha, I sure wish it was that simple. If you somehow managed to make that happen you'd have no clue how pissed I'd be. I'll probably not make the Members list for a year or more at the rate it moves and number of people more qualified than me to make it.

OR, i could do it the "new" way, ::posting in the new regulars thread, sigh::

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-17 18:23:00

Since the topic has arised and i have never seen anyone get voted onto the Member List... can someone give me a quick breakdown of how it works. I do know that it happens once every few months and usually quite randomly as there is no set date, but how many people get voted on at once? And are there any other little things i probably dont know about? Just curious.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-17 18:28:28

At 2/17/05 06:23 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Since the topic has arised and i have never seen anyone get voted onto the Member List... can someone give me a quick breakdown of how it works. I do know that it happens once every few months and usually quite randomly as there is no set date, but how many people get voted on at once? And are there any other little things i probably dont know about? Just curious.

Only one user at a time, somebody resposible (normally ReconRebel) sends an email to all the wi/hi members, and they replie with 3 votes each (i think) (only the regular members replie ) he or she who gets most votes gains entre to the wi/ht club......

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-17 18:30:43

At 2/17/05 06:28 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Only one user at a time, somebody resposible (normally ReconRebel) sends an email to all the wi/hi members, and they replie with 3 votes each (i think) (only the regular members replie ) he or she who gets most votes gains entre to the wi/ht club......

You said only one person at a time, but then you said whoever gets the most votes. Im confused, how many people get 'nominated' for voting at one time? Sorry if i read wrong.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-18 08:45:24

At 2/17/05 06:30 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: You said only one person at a time, but then you said whoever gets the most votes. Im confused, how many people get 'nominated' for voting at one time? Sorry if i read wrong.

Only 1 user will gain entree each election. Nobody knows how many people get nominated unlike the regulars list. As it is kept a bit more secret.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-18 22:11:01

At 2/18/05 08:45 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Only 1 user will gain entree each election. Nobody knows how many people get nominated unlike the regulars list. As it is kept a bit more secret.

Oh okay, thanks. I misunderstood, but i understand now. Thank you for explaining man.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2005-02-19 12:53:21

At 2/16/05 09:20 PM, Toocool100 wrote: it seems funny how i feel like an old regular from back in the day and a complete noob at the same time -.-

I actually went though an old topic here on the board that still very active. Saw some names I don't see here anymore.
It seems the leader of the group is back seems odd to have him posting on a regular basis.

It looks like Denvish won't be looking to join either, from what I saw him say.