00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,517,262 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 22:33:16

hey avie
good guess on the ted dibiase storyline

looks like the million dollar belt is in the works to becoming active

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 22:45:16

Whoever called Goldust being behind the DiBiase thing was right...............except he was referring to the Million Dollar Title...............all while using his Black Reign voice, which just sounds bizarre.

I never thought I'd say this, but I now officially hate Heel Cole - but of course, that means he's doing his job, so that's a good thing. Sorry, guys, you were denied the Spearing, but, it was explained why Edge was shown with a SD 'name tag' last week. This would probably make him a likely candidate for Survivor Series Team Leader, so he can beat Team Computer for revenge.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 23:34:44

so edge was traded to smackdown
do you think that means a smackdown guy will be coming to raw? if so who do you think?

my thoughts

* If it's Christian, I'll flip out
* While I don't want it to be CM Punk.. he's got a good chance of being the guy
* I'm also thinking Drew McIntyre has a chance of being traded.. kinda getting tired of him being on Smackdown
* Kofi Kingston, maybe.. but I prefer him on Smackdown
* I like Big Show on Smackdown, but they have a reputation for throwing him from brand to brand..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 01:22:50

I called Goldust, everybody in the betting pool now owes me their lunch money...wait...there was no betting pool? I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!!

Edge back home to SD? PERFECT!!! He's been floating around in "multi-mans" and just kind of directionless since being shifted to RAW, so I'm absolutely loving the idea of his going back home to SD! where he can go back to being the face of the best show there is! I also agree with the complete awesome ownage he laid down tonight. Fuck Foley, Edge is God.

The Daniel Bryan thing was insanely retarded. I get we want Shaemus to look like a crazy man and all, but I have this terrible feeling WWE will not follow up on this, or will simply have Bryan killed again. This was not the way to treat a guy they've been putting build into and getting something from, they could easily have gotten a Santino or somebody to take a bludgeoning here, isn't that what the fuck he's kept around for?

I'm enjoying the Cenexus stuff so far. I like that Cena attempted to destory Nexus at first, since that's what you expect that character to do, and that prompted the GM to go "play nice or be fired". I really like how this is being developed week one here. I also like that Tarver is seemingly gone, that guy was a sack of waste since day one. Put Darren Young back in with McGuillicutty and Harris and I think we could start to really have something here.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 05:55:32

At 10/5/10 01:22 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I called Goldust, everybody in the betting pool now owes me their lunch money...wait...there was no betting pool? I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!!

some 6 foot 5 girl stole my lunch money again.. sorry bro.

Edge back home to SD? PERFECT!!! He's been floating around in "multi-mans" and just kind of directionless since being shifted to RAW, so I'm absolutely loving the idea of his going back home to SD! where he can go back to being the face of the best show there is! I also agree with the complete awesome ownage he laid down tonight. Fuck Foley, Edge is God.

Yeah, I enjoyed Edge's promo.. think it's safe to say he's officially turned face now for ripping on Michael Cole.. also anybody notice that he was about to call Cole a retard before quickly switching to 'tool'?.. but yeah Smackdown is Edge's habitat.. to me, RAW doesn't suit him. But I wouldn't be saying fuck foley, I saw his promo on TNA.. he actually beat the shit outta his face that swelled up his eye.. and flair was acting like a war veteran off his meds.

The Daniel Bryan thing was insanely retarded. I get we want Shaemus to look like a crazy man and all, but I have this terrible feeling WWE will not follow up on this, or will simply have Bryan killed again. This was not the way to treat a guy they've been putting build into and getting something from, they could easily have gotten a Santino or somebody to take a bludgeoning here, isn't that what the fuck he's kept around for?

Totally agreed, didn't really get why Bryan was booked that way.. specially after a big win at HIAC.. they're probably trying to put an end to the Bryan/Miz feud but WWE needs to find another guy to feud with Bryan instead of putting him through mid-card hell. Also thanks to Bryan, WWE has started to give meaning back to the US title since his return.. don't kill this WWE I'm begging you.

I'm enjoying the Cenexus stuff so far. I like that Cena attempted to destory Nexus at first, since that's what you expect that character to do, and that prompted the GM to go "play nice or be fired". I really like how this is being developed week one here. I also like that Tarver is seemingly gone, that guy was a sack of waste since day one. Put Darren Young back in with McGuillicutty and Harris and I think we could start to really have something here.

It's good but It doesn't look like Young's coming back to Nexus anytime soon, he's actually working on Superstars this week and it looks like he's being booked as a babyface.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 09:14:57

At 10/5/10 01:22 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I called Goldust, everybody in the betting pool now owes me their lunch money...wait...there was no betting pool? I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!!

Good call dude. In a way I'm glad thery did it in this manner. They could have gone the goofy route with Goldust hitting on Ted, but instead they went for the belt. Goldust is still a good worker and it will give Ted a chance to work with a veteran and show what he can do.

Edge and SD go together so well. And even though I would have liked to see him spear the hell out of Cole they did a good job in setting up his fued with Miz for the PPV. Speaking of Cole, I have to give credit where it's due. He's taken the role of heel and is running with it. He did a really great job in his role in that situation and I'll admit that I had a laugh when he said "the Cole-miners love his catchphrase" And to be fair, heel Cole has more character when on commentary. He's still not the best ever but its something. I know you guys will disagree with me on that one though. :P

It just seems like a waste. You know who they had in that 20 man? Primo. I didn't recognize him at all as I had completly forgotten he was still employed with WWE. Why not have him get the beating and let Bryan be in the 20 man? It just doesn't make sense.

The Cena/Nexus angle actually makes sense. We all expected Cena to try and kill it from within and thats what he intended to do. But with this new stipulation there is more they can build with and work from there. Its an interesting storyline and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Do you think Barrett will win the title from Orton?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 12:50:31

I think Cena will end up sewing seeds of descent in the other members of Nexus and try to get it to collapse without beating the crap out of anyone. I think they hinted at when Barret reacted to what Otunga said.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 16:54:13

Fuuuuuuuck.
CM Punk WAS sent to RAW.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 20:44:10

Punk on RAW? Why? Whyhyhyhy!?

I mean, I like having Edge on SD again, and even more as a tweener-face again, but c'mon, trade somebody you ain't using!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-05 20:49:56

Lololol, I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure.

At 10/5/10 09:14 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Good call dude. In a way I'm glad thery did it in this manner. They could have gone the goofy route with Goldust hitting on Ted, but instead they went for the belt. Goldust is still a good worker and it will give Ted a chance to work with a veteran and show what he can do.

I'm betting either Ted or Cody thought of this to give Cody's ol' older brother a push - even if the Million Dollar Title isn't exactly an 'official' title.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-06 00:38:30

***SPOILER ALERT***

Judging by a segment on Smackdown, it looks like The Dudebusters are heading to RAW.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-06 01:12:52

At 10/5/10 04:54 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: Fuuuuuuuck.
CM Punk WAS sent to RAW.

Which leads us to our next open letter:

Dear WWE,

FUCK YOU!!! What is it with you guys and doing something incredibly awesome that makes me happy...then doing something that's complete shit like this? Do you know how much and how long I've looked forward to an Edge/Punk feud? What's the plan geniuses...hmm? Is he going to replace Jericho? Or hey, maybe he can turn face and do some Daniel Bryan like jobs for Shaemus, yeah, there's the ticket...

Eat shit and die,
Pissed of CM Punk fan

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-06 02:10:36

At 10/6/10 01:12 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Which leads us to our next open letter:

*major hate-filled rant*

I think ya' might need a beer. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-06 06:33:09

At 10/6/10 01:12 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Which leads us to our next open letter:

Oh boy...

Dear WWE,

Here it comes...

FUCK YOU!!!

*whimper*

What is it with you guys and doing something incredibly awesome that makes me happy...then doing something that's complete shit like this?

Th-they ran out of ideas in the Attitude Era...

Do you know how much and how long I've looked forward to an Edge/Punk feud?

M-months?

What's the plan geniuses...hmm? Is he going to replace Jericho? Or hey, maybe he can turn face and do some Daniel Bryan like jobs for Shaemus, yeah, there's the ticket...

That would fucking suck.

Eat shit and die,

Woah.

Pissed of CM Punk fan

Send that shit. NOW. Or I can send it for you, if you'd like.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-06 13:54:44

That would at least get them on TV...I mean, sure they got onto the obligatory "we're moving" segment on the last MyNetworkTV SD! but before that? Can't even really remember.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-07 11:14:52

At 10/6/10 09:28 PM, Tetros wrote: Say, did anyone see NXT last night?

saw most of it.. didn't expect Jamie to be eliminated.. but the shitty bella twins were her pros, so yeah..
But I thought it'd be Maxine cause she's fuckin bland as a white sheet of paper..

Although it seems they're trying to eventually start a relationship between Dolph and Kaitlyn, hopefully bringing Dolph to a face turn. I think Dolph would work just as well as a cocky face as he does as a heel, mainly because in backstage segments he doesn't really have that heel attitude anymore, and that viciousness he has in the ring could be fine as a face.

nah don't see it.. to me it'd be like turning the miz into a face..
they were made to be heels, just wouldn't be right.. I think they're just trying to push Kaitlyn as a face and just fuck with Vickie by latching herself to ziggler, eventually breaking the two up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-07 13:32:50

Who ever thought giving Michelle McCool and Layla their own headsets was the biggest mistake any organization has ever made. Fuck these chatty bitches.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-07 23:10:54

At 10/7/10 01:32 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Who ever thought giving Michelle McCool and Layla their own headsets was the biggest mistake any organization has ever made. Fuck these chatty bitches.

yeah, their gimmick to me, has really run it's course
it was enjoyable at first.. now it's just getting annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 05:45:56

After prowling the internets looking at old Jericho stuff I came across this.

This is why CM Punk is the best heel in the WWE right now. This and Jericho on NXT are why both these guys should do commentary. Cole and Punk are great here.

"Shut up Josh"

I loled.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 06:39:22

At 10/8/10 05:45 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: "Shut up Josh"

I loled.

I loled harder.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 09:58:48

OK so on Superstars, Curt Hawkins turned on Vance Archer after he lost to Chris Masters, breaking them up.. now word is that there are plans to have DH Smith turn on Tyson Kidd and break up the Hart Dynasty..

isn't this a bit strange that this is all happening a little while after hearing that WWE are planning to push the tag division?... also alright, not really cut up about breaking up Hawkins and Archer.. their tag team was very 'meh..' and just seemed like a random pairing... but Hart Dynasty?? the strongest team in the WWE right now in the works of a split?

here's a question... WHY?
they're not ready to be split yet.. sure, they could probably accomplish a lot by themselves, but not right now! If this split happens I can see it turning out like the whole Carlito and Primo situation.. they'll both job and end up exclusively on Superstars.

please WWE... don't fuck this shit up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 18:51:15

I stopped watching Superstars in December. IT WAS SO STUPID except for when there were matches with Jeff and Punk. THEN it was awesomeness.

OK, so I am probably gonna meet CM Punk. Got any questions for me to ask him? Because I'll ask as many as I can before he starts showing signs of "I swear to fucking god I will punch this damn kid in the mouth" syndrome.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 19:17:13

At 10/8/10 06:59 PM, Tetros wrote: Ask him why he changed the color of the wrist marker.

He would probably say, "Because I'm better than you."

Oh, and if he thinks he could ever hit Big Show with the GTS.

I BET HE COULD...'nt.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 20:05:50

At 10/8/10 08:03 PM, Tetros wrote: Teddy Long is awesome. I love him. He'd better stay as SmackDown GM forever.

YES! THANK YOU.

But I love Edge better.

Yeah.

OMFG HE HAS HIS COAT BACK AND AWESOME SUNGLASSES

AWESOME EPIC COAT I LOVE IT I WANT ONE SOOOOO BAAAD

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 20:50:41

OMG MCINTYRE'S PONYTAIL IS STILL IN! WOAH!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-08 23:52:05

OMG MVP's sleeves are back!

What?.. I wanted to join in..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-09 03:38:28

On the tag team, thing here's avie's theory:

Tag teams don't matter. Vince is "on record" as feeling singles make money, teams don't (incredibly stupid and there's great examples to prove this is fallacious thinking). My personal thought is we'll continue to see the tag belts put on two singles guys forming a team as a way to give those individuals exposure till they lose the belts and break up. That seems to be the formula WWE will want to use going forward as when they had the belts on an actual team (The Harts) they seemed largely forgotten.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-09 11:44:47

I agree with Vinnie Mac. Ever since DX broke up, people have been ignoring the Tag Team Division. It's just not making money. And I hated the Hart Dynasty, so if they break up, I'd be happy.

Now, let's discuss sexism and intergender wrestling.

OK, so you all saw the "Extreme Make-Over" match, right? Fucking horrible, made you wanna vomit? I heard they have plans for similar matches in the future.
What WWE's logic: We're teaching the kiddies that women can have extreme matches too!
What I'm thinking they're thinking: We're teaching the kiddies that women are make-up crazed weaklings! Now go make me a sammich, Linda!
Seriously. Your main audience is an impressionable generation of children, and you're teaching them that women are just there to stand around and look pretty. Please, PLEASE, stop this while you still can. Look, I'm so serious about this, I made a freakin' petition.

Now for intergender wrestling.
They do it in the Indies, they did it with Chyna(get your minds out of the gutter!), even TNA did it. Why doesn't the WWE?
WWE's logic: Intergender wrestling promotes violence towards women!
What I'm thinking they're thinking: Women are too weak to wrestle men.
Guys, it's scripted and choreographed. They are not going to get hurt. It would be a huge step forward if you'd just fucking let a woman wrestle a man. And in SmackDown vs RAW 2010, if a man hits a woman in a tag team match, even accidentally, they get disqualified. But if a woman hits a man, the match can still go on. What the fuck?

I might be overanalyzing this, but come on.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-09 15:26:32

With Chyna it was different. She was just as muscular as a bunch of the guys and they built her as being tough. So there was no shame in being beaten up by her or having the occasional match.

But think about this: If you had someone like Dolf Ziggler, or Kofi, or Cody or even Big Show lose to a current diva who looks like a stick figure then that guy would lose all credibility. Granted that if there was some kind of interference or something going on it wouldn't be as bad but the point stays. If you flip that around and have one of those guys beat up a diva then that does them no real justice either and sends an even worse message.

When Andy Kaufman did his bit with wrestling the women it was because he usually just barely won and was more of a comedy act. He could get away with it because he wasn't an imposing guy and so ther was no real violence on women issues being made. (As far as I know.)

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-09 16:03:58

After hearing our new awesome SD theme song again.............I swear, the next person to bash it I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE & SPEAR YOU OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, so Show's the SS captain this year.......I expect Edge to be on the team somewhere, unless he's in a match with Thwagger.

"I now this is a PG show, but I definitely just flipped the bird."

That was the line of the night. :P