00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,847 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 02:15:15

Big Spoiler for Hell In A Cell. I ask that you not openly say what it is if you click the link out of respect for those that don't:

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.ph p?id=51395&p=1

However, laughing like a mother fucker and looking forward to next week's tv and how this gets handled? That is absolutely good and cool with me. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 06:16:13

Nickelback song for RAW, Greenday song for Smackdown
wow WWE... you REEEEAAAALLLY know how to pick them....

gay intro theme..

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 11:30:59

At 10/2/10 02:15 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.ph p?id=51395&p=1

Please PM me what this is. I can't read it, I don't pay PWInsider.

At 10/2/10 06:16 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: Nickelback song for RAW,

That IS horrible.

Greenday song for Smackdown

Awesome. I love Green Day.

Nickelback was a mistake, Green Day was a good choice.

gay intro theme..

FUCK YOU.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 12:24:13

CM Punk and Beth Phoenix at an FCW event...*salivates*
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
FINALLY, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MEET CM PUNK.
AND GET A PICTURE WITH HIM.
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 14:42:28

Hmmm, didn't realize that one was elite, I figured it'd be on the main site as well by now...the only problem with that is you have to fight through a fuck ton of ads. Ah well, other sites probably posted it up by now.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 14:44:09

At 10/2/10 11:30 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote:
At 10/2/10 02:15 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.ph p?id=51395&p=1
Please PM me what this is. I can't read it, I don't pay PWInsider.

Me, too. :(

gay intro theme..
FUCK YOU.

Seconded.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 15:32:39

At 10/2/10 06:16 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: Nickelback song for RAW, Greenday song for Smackdown

gay intro theme..

There have been some terrible themes alright. Like that Papa Roach song (and obviously Greenday). I'm quite fond of Rise Up though...

At 10/2/10 10:47 AM, Tetros wrote:
....that's a PWI elite article. Can't read, since I don't even have a normal PWI account anyways.

All the more reason to buy an account...

At 10/2/10 02:42 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Hmmm, didn't realize that one was elite, I figured it'd be on the main site as well by now...the only problem with that is you have to fight through a fuck ton of ads. Ah well, other sites probably posted it up by now.

That wasn't an elite news item, it's just that the links to stories on the elite site are different to the ones on the free site. I imagine it's so they load up the pages with shit loads of ads and we don't have to put up with it :)

If you guys want to read the article, just delete the "elite" from the link avie posted.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-02 17:04:48

OK. Who cares.
Also...that's just a wild guess, you know that, right?

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 00:25:36

At 10/2/10 05:04 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: OK. Who cares.
Also...that's just a wild guess, you know that, right?

How is an official poster for SS a wild guess? How are house show lineups from well after tomorrow that advertise Nexus a wild guess?

Cena is doing the job, but he probably will break out of the group by like RAW on monday since god forbid we do anything of late that might give Nexus some momentum again.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 09:19:03

At 10/3/10 12:21 AM, Tetros wrote: Also, Wocky, did ever end up seeing Punk?

No no no no, it's in November. About 83 miles away from where I live. But and hour's worth of driving is so worth it.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 10:23:56

***SPOILERS***

As if you needed more verification...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 10:37:48

At 10/3/10 10:23 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: ***SPOILERS***

As if you needed more verification...

*reads article*
*looks up to see you staring at me*
OH! *ahem* Uh...WOOOAH!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 11:50:42

At 10/3/10 11:38 AM, Tetros wrote: NYAH I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF PWI, JUST PUT THE ORIGINAL LINK SO WE CAN CHEAT THEM OUT OF MONEY!

What he said.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 13:00:50

Seriously, you guys should spend the money, it's worth it far beyond just getting the real backstage news from people who actually have real and legit sources and don't just swipe.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 13:21:23

At 10/3/10 01:00 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Seriously, you guys should spend the money, it's worth it far beyond just getting the real backstage news from people who actually have real and legit sources and don't just swipe.

I'm poor and Wrestlegasm is just fine for me.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 19:13:52

So, you're gonna be streaming HIAC, right? RIGHT?!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 22:09:41

CENA JOINS NEXUS
thanks to Husky Harris!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 22:23:28

Don't forget McGuillicutty! This could be a great thing for Nexus as they get to more solid workers for the group and hopefully this can be more then just "The Wade Barrett Show" now.

Now the question becomes how long is Cena part of the group?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 22:43:29

BEARER TURNS ON TAKER

I kinda saw it coming though..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 22:51:11

Dear WWE Creative:

Fuck you.

Thanks,
Pissed off Taker fan whothinks it'sretarded to have Bearer turn this soon even though it does make sense.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-03 23:55:33

I called Hennig (STILL refusing the other name) going to Nexus a while back. Harris, not so much.

CENEXUS....................god, that's scary to say..............

Lol at avie's rant. As Tetros said, please actually send that. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 06:24:57

CeNexus? Oh fuck yes.
Also, speaking of Husky...
HE GRABBED MY HAND AT FCW *SQUEEEEEAL*

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 06:38:22

Sorry for double post, but I had to do this.

At 10/3/10, Ryan Murphy wrote:

John Cena failed.

Pffhahaha.

With the fate of all of WWE resting on his shoulders

lol wut

the Legendary star fell to Barrett

Legendary sucks.

in a controversial bout and is now a member of the Nexus.

Everything is controversial, isn't it, Ryan? IF that's your real name...

John Cena as a member of The Nexus? It was an unthinkable nightmare that couldn't possibly come true

*watches as children suicide rates skyrocket*

Focused and intense, the multiple-time World Champion controlled his young opponent and looked to be on his way to victory.

He's only 3 years older, stupidface.

After The Nexus celebrated their huge victory, a broken and bruised Cena staggered away from the ring while thousands of saddened WWE fans looked on in shock and disappointment. Their chants of "Cena! Cena!" were now replaced by a silence that was almost eerie.

QUICK! SOMEBODY MAKE A HORROR NOVEL OUT OF THIS! GO GO GO GO GOOO!!

How will the WWE Universe react when Cena arrives at Raw on Monday night draped in the trademark black and gold of The Nexus? WWE may never be the same again.

I don't have anything to say to that but, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARD EVERYONE WILL FORGET HIM LOLOLOLOLOL"
Link to the article.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 06:44:06

Didn't I say that Husky would make a good member of Nexus?.. huh? huh?

I reaaally hope Cena turns heel, I think he'd really excel as a heel.. not back at the "white rapper" gimmick.. but sort of like a cocky, doesn't hold back type of heel.. like edge. He also has a ton of material for being heel such as his fans turning on him years ago, exploiting the fact that he is the new poster child of the WWE etc. Also I have a feeling that If he turn, everybody that hates him now will suddenly be all over his nuts..

hey, happened with batista..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 13:18:49

Cena sells too much merch to be a heel. I honestly would not be shocked if they find a way to get him out of Nexus as early as tonight. They really shouldn't, but sadly I can see it. He should be stuck with them for at least a month.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 13:20:32

Haha, I love watching kids' faces of shock when Cena loses. Did anyone else see the kid yelling "NO!" over and over again?

Pretty good show I'd say, my only beef was addressed by Cole actually. Why would Bearer come back to help Taker only to betray him two weeks later. It just seems sloppy. Also, there was a spot where Orton was obviously whispering into Sheamus's ear, but mistakes happen.

When the submissions match was changed I didn't see it being any good, but it was actualluy my favorite match of the night. Miz, Morrison, and Bryant got really creative here and kept a good pace going through out the match. Also Morrison jumping off the set was awesome, like the audience kindly pointed out.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 13:57:21

Damn I called it 2 weeks ago. I just knew WWE was going to do the right thing by making Cena join Nexus. Now here's another prediction. Cena will start a slow heel turn and eventually overthrow Wade Barret as the leader of Nexus (kinda like what The Rock did to Farooq). I just have a gut feeling on this one. A lot of people think Cena will only be in the group for a little while, but I believe he will be in that group for a long long time!

Now some people might be thinking that Cena taking over as leader will push Barret to the bottom of the barrel. On the contrary, this could be the perfect opportunity for Wade. WWE could either turn him face and have him feud with Cena & Nexus for a while OR Wade could form his own group to feud with Nexus, just like the Nation of Domination vs. Degeneration-X days. Maybe I'm looking too far into this. Either way, I'm excited. Cenexus has arrived!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 14:14:00

The Bearer thing I imagine will be explained as a "Sins Past" type of deal...oh I just feel dirty for saying that (if you're a comics fan, you know why)

Taker tried to kill Bearer in 04 burying him in concrete, so it's actually fairly logical for Bearer to come back and want some revenge on Taker. I just think it was somewhat rushed and maybe didn't need to happen at all since I think this would have been a logic hole people would forgive to get Taker and Bearer together one more time.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 15:38:46

At 10/4/10 02:14 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Taker tried to kill Bearer in 04 burying him in concrete, so it's actually fairly logical for Bearer to come back and want some revenge on Taker. I just think it was somewhat rushed and maybe didn't need to happen at all since I think this would have been a logic hole people would forgive to get Taker and Bearer together one more time.

And now it also raises the question of why would Taker be stupid enough to trust a guy he had buried in concrete? Once again, it is just sloppy story telling, but I suppose it isn't the worst thing that could ever happen. I'm still satisfied with Hell in a Cell over all.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-04 18:36:48

At 10/4/10 01:20 PM, boloneyman wrote: Haha, I love watching kids' faces of shock when Cena loses. Did anyone else see the kid yelling "NO!" over and over again?

I NEED A GIF., NOW.

Orton was obviously whispering into Sheamus's ear

Woah woah woah. Whispering into Sheamus' ear. Holy shit. That did not sound right.

At 10/4/10 02:14 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: The Bearer thing I imagine will be explained as a "Sins Past" type of deal...oh I just feel dirty for saying that (if you're a comics fan, you know why)

Don't worry, when I meet CM Punk, I'll have him explain to me what the fuck you just said.

Guys, give me some argument against my grampa. We live an hour away from where Punk is gonna be at FCW...HALP.

----

BBS Signature