00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,516,390 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:29:52

Stupid triple-posts... Here's a list of the DVD's that will be released in 2007, including some real good ones.

ECW: Extreme Rules - 2 DVD set - Release Date: 1/30/07
"A two-disc compilation that showcases some of the best matches of the return of ECW, as well as vignettes about the newest Extremists. Hosted by Tazz and Joey Styles, ECW: Extreme Rules highlights both the new Extremists (such as Big Show, C.M. Punk, Test, Kevin Thorn, etc.) as well as the ECW Originals (including RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, and Balls)."

The New & Improved DX - 3 DVD set - Release Date: 2/20/07
"The New and Improved D-Generation X will be a 3-disc release covering the reformation of the group that includes promos, matches and the chaos the duo of The Game and HBK caused Mr. McMahon."

Royal Rumble Anthology - Release Date: 3/13/07
"January 28, 2007 will be the 20th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble. WWE fans have always loved this unique match, and when a WrestleMania championship opportunity sweetened the winner's pot, the Royal Rumble became one of the most important annual events on WWE's calendar. This DVD set will depict, in their entirety, the first 20 Royal Rumbles in a handsome collector's box. The first 12 Royal Rumble events have never been available on DVD."

Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen - Release Date: 4/10/07
"One of the first, and coolest, factions in sports-entertainment was The Four Horsemen. This multi-disc release will cover the creation of the Horsemen and is filled with exclusive iterviews from many of the Superstars who were part of this groundbreaking group as well as rivalry highlights and complete matches."

Great Families of Wrestling - Release Date: 6/05/07
"Some of the greatest WWE Superstars have come from family legacies that include the names McMahon, Von Erich, Funk, Hart, Guerrero, Orton, Gagne, Colon, DiBiase, Rhodes and more. Relationships and long held secrets from fathers, sons, brothers and grandsons of sports-entertainment will all be explored in the Great Families of Wrestling DVD."

The Ladder Match - Release Date: 8/28/07
"Follow the evolution of the Ladder Match and see how it has evolved into one of the most popular matches in WWE today. From the first Ladder Match with Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon at WrestleMania X to the inaugural Money in the Bank Ladder Match that took place at WrestleMania 21, witness why the Ladder Match has become a staple in WWE."

Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man - Release Date: 10/23/07
"Relive some of the Rey Mysterio's classic rivalries with Superstars like Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, JBL, Chris Benoit. Also, Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man will showcase some of the high-flying Superstar's most memorable tag team matches with partners RVD, Eddie Guerrero and Batista."

Steve Austin's Life and Legacy - Release Date: 11/20/07
"A career-spanning retrospective of the Rattlesnake that highlights Austin's amazing career and his legendary rivalries with Bret Hart, The Rock, Mick Foley, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Kane, Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero and more. Stone Cold Steve Austin's Life and Legacy will also include footage and matches from WCW, ECW, and his Smokey Mountain days."

John Cena: This Is My Life - Release Date: 11/06/07
John Cena discusses his struggles as a young black man in West Newberry Massachussetts and his meteoric rise culminating in him becoming one of the few african-american champions in WWE history.

The Four Horsemen, Royal Rumble and Families of Wrestling are must buys in my opinion as for the ECW one... I'm not sold on that one because its the NEW ECW.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:31:27

At 10/27/06 04:56 PM, pepeatumi wrote: So the WWE is releasing a book about superstars finishers... Why should you care? Just look at the cover... Who is that geting some Sweet Chin Music?

Looks like a fun read. I might look for it at a Borders, but the fact that the FU is on the front is a major turn off.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:44:23

At 10/27/06 04:56 PM, pepeatumi wrote: So the WWE is releasing a book about superstars finishers... Why should you care?

Sounds like a silly book, sure, But Signature Moves are an important part of Pro Wrestling. It's kinda nice to see them getting a spot in the lime-light.

Kooler, You're lookin' like Ten Kinds of Retarded right now. Last Night's tourney was the dopest shit, and It was Awesome to see Lance Hoyt almost going the distance, I was markin' out hard for that.

I would do a RAW recap, but if I did, I'd have to post it late tuesday. I think D-lucks should do it, But I will should he fail or refuse to do it.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:45:24

At 10/27/06 05:29 PM, pepeatumi wrote: John Cena: This Is My Life - Release Date: 11/06/07
John Cena discusses his struggles as a young black man in West Newberry Massachussetts and his meteoric rise culminating in him becoming one of the few african-american champions in WWE history.

Im a Lurker

LOL at that, just frickin LOL

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:53:48

At 10/27/06 05:44 PM, Redface wrote:
Kooler, You're lookin' like Ten Kinds of Retarded right now. Last Night's tourney was the dopest shit, and It was Awesome to see Lance Hoyt almost going the distance, I was markin' out hard for that.

Actually he's right,... Not only was the concept dumb, but since when did Lance Hoyt become a main-eventer? And why were the Naturals pushed so much if they were going to lose to LAX in about 4 minutes, despite have an early advantage?

And what was the point of the whole Christian-Sting promo if Christian is going to wrestle Rhyno in a couple of weeks?

Excluding the Joe-Angle confrontation that show just screamed RUSSO!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 18:04:50

PM me if u want a angle,batista,boogeyman,hardy,edge,cena,la shley,big show,undertaker,DX,kane,rhino,RVD or sting sig 400x60 perfect sig size and there cool so pm me if u want

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 18:26:40

At 10/27/06 05:29 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Stupid triple-posts... Here's a list of the DVD's that will be released in 2007, including some real good ones.

You forgot to mention these dvds,

Armageddon 2006. Release Date: 01/16/2007

New Year's Revolution 2007. Release Date: 02/06/2007.

Royal Rumble 2007. Release Date: 02/27/2007.

No Way Out 2007. Release Date: 03/20/2007.

Wrestlemania 23. Release Date: 05/22/2007.

Backlash 2007. Release Date: 05/29/2007.

Judgment Day 2007. Release Date: 06/19/2007.

ECW One Night Stand 2007. Release Date: 07/10/2007.

Vengeance 2007. Release Date: 07/24/2007.

The Great American Bash 2007. Release Date: 08/21/2007.

The Triumph & Tragedy of WCCW. Release Date: 09/18/2007.

Summerslam 2007. Release Date: 09/25/2007.

Unforgiven 2007. Release Date: 10/16/2007.

No Mercy 2007. Release Date: 11/06/2007.

Cyber Sunday 2007. Release Date: 12/04/2007.

Survivor Series 2007. Release Date: 12/26/2007.

ECW December to Dismember 2007. Release Date: 01/01/2008.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 18:36:26

At 10/27/06 06:26 PM, LordKooler wrote:
You forgot to mention these dvds,

I didn't forget... I just didn't think it was worth mentioning the PPV DVD's because those always come out anyways... But thanks for addng them.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 01:10:04

I missed SD again so i'm looking forward to the reviews.

The ladder match DVD intrigues me. Wonder if TLC will be included.

The finisher book looks kinda dumb.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 02:47:23

At 10/27/06 05:53 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Actually he's right,... Not only was the concept dumb, but since when did Lance Hoyt become a main-eventer? And why were the Naturals pushed so much if they were going to lose to LAX in about 4 minutes, despite have an early advantage?

Not to mention the whole idea of why the hell does anybody need a buy in this tournament? That is what the battle royal was for right, so Abyss gets a buy now? I like the idea of making the title seem important by having a tournament for a number 1 contender, but I don't think there's anyone watching right now that sees Sting as anything but a placeholder champ that is just going to keep the belt warm and active as the Angle-Samoa Joe issue dominates at least the next couple PPV's.

And what was the point of the whole Christian-Sting promo if Christian is going to wrestle Rhyno in a couple of weeks?

He's not even in the tournament? Yeah, that was definitely stupid then, you could say building for the future and all but...yeah, really not exactly an idea I like doing, nor do I like the idea of Rhino getting jobbed out and having his momentum further fucked so that Christian can try and re-establish his.

Excluding the Joe-Angle confrontation that show just screamed RUSSO!

Well, for better or for worse, that's the direction of TNA for now!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 09:52:21

Just when you thought it was over.... Now its Benoit's turn to be involved in a feud with Chavo which means... Further use of Eddie's name in order to make some money. Can you believe that in a couple of weeks, its going to be the one-year anniversary of Eddie's death? And still the man can't res in peace.. A damn shame.

I'm guessing (or hoping) that if this feud does happen it has some pretty good matches.. Like may be a ladder match for the US title, maybe?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 10:35:00

A ladder match between Chavo and Benout does sound like a good idea, but I agree that they need to quit using Eddies name for their storylines. It's bad enough they make his widow a heel.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 11:01:53

pepeatumi

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 11:04:10

At 10/28/06 11:01 AM, madknt wrote: pepeatumi

OH snap! Thanks a lot man!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 13:50:50

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! THE BOOGYMAN IS BACK, NI**A!

Sweet New Sig, Madknt. You'll have to make me one some day.

By the way, D-lucks, Please PM if there's ever a day where you'd like me to take over the RAW reveiws for you.

I'm also trying to download a demo of WWE SmasckDown! vs. RAW 2007 so I can reveiw it for you....It's a pretty big demo...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 14:02:53

At 10/28/06 01:50 PM, Redface wrote: I'm also trying to download a demo of WWE SmasckDown! vs. RAW 2007 so I can reveiw it for you....It's a pretty big demo...

Thanks for reminding me, I just preordered it now. I really can't wait for it to come out. I look forward to a review.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 14:24:12

Wow, I thought the Boogeyman was gone for good. A Kane and Undertaker tag match sounds awesome, if not now definitely soon. Hopefully Benoit and Chavo will feud over Rey and not Eddie.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 14:33:50

Kane and taker on a tag team? It's been a while. hasn't it? Like... six years-ish?

It will hopefully end well.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 15:45:47

OH BOY THEY ARE GOOD!!! AND IS IT GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! First off, I would like to apologize to those I have been mean, rude to or verbally harrassed b4, except Inuyasha, you're just an arrogant and full of crap. Now since my cosuin was falsley accused (Captain-Superpam), he will be leaving NG for a while like he already has. And I hope you know that SD vs. Raw 07 comes out on the 14th of Nov. Man, those graphics are damn sweet. I can't believe Kurt Angle would go to TNA. AND AWESOME KANE AND UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, awesome. Man my birthday is coming soon, and then here comes the money on November 3rd. Once again I am sorry about what I did before, and yea.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 15:52:56

HOly crap those were actually bad graphics f you look closer, but it's a screenshot, quality -20%.
Yay! There's a Matt Hardy! I don't have to make my own from a very acurate internet guide.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 20:31:52

Well, everyone knows I'm unable to do RAW recaps, not to mention that I have a hard-enough time with doing the SD recap; I WRITE THE STUFF DOWN, AS I CAN'T CURRENTLY TAPE SHIT. Sucks, don't it?

Great cover for that wrestling moves book, heh-heh; Angle getting Sweet Chin Music, lol. (Pepe shakes angry fist) I also forgot to mention last post: That thing w/ Corporal Kirschner had me ROFLMFAO big-time. Hah. What a crock of shit that was.

Now for the most important thing: I HAVE SHITLOADS OF ASHLEY PICTURES!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I went hunting on Friday.........

(An extremely hard thing to pull off, in my case; since I live with my mom at the moment - which is starting to finally irritate me into wanting my own place - I had to minimize & restore the windows numerous times. Even though she has NO OBJECTIONS AT ALL to such things, it still makes me uncomfortable as fuck.....considering the embarassing way she acts about it..... >_< )

After 3 Google Seaarches (due to spelling her last name wrong twice at least; hey, I remember it now, lol), I found her "first fansite" & began looking (I did see a nice one elsewhere, but it wouldn't just let me take the seperate pic off of the site). Oh dear god, I have some great ones - I must've creamed several times looking at those.....damn. Her face looks a little different up-close, but she's still hot as fuck. ^_^ But those fashion shoots (w/o llingerie) I saw made her look like crap........bastards.

I have this great pic of her where she's laying on the mat on her back (pretending to be knocked out), up-close, right at her chest - oh dear god, it's so fucking hot, I wanted to grab my...........ho-boy......... All my other pics are great too, but that one......

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-28 21:18:35

At 10/27/06 05:29 PM, pepeatumi wrote: John Cena: This Is My Life - Release Date: 11/06/07

Uhhhhh, sarcasm, or did they really, actually say he was black?

At 10/28/06 11:01 AM, madknt wrote: pepeatumi

HEY, lookie who hath returneth! Whazzap?

That's CM Punk? Looks like a 20-to-30-yrs.-plus Paul London...

don't hurt me
At 10/28/06 03:45 PM, The-DuDe-of-DuDes wrote: OH BOY THEY ARE GOOD!!! AND IS IT GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! First off, I would like to apologize to those I have been mean, rude to or verbally harrassed b4, except Inuyasha, you're just an arrogant and full of crap. Now since my cosuin was falsley accused (Captain-Superpam), he will be leaving NG for a while like he already has. And I hope you know that SD vs. Raw 07 comes out on the 14th of Nov. Man, those graphics are damn sweet. I can't believe Kurt Angle would go to TNA. AND AWESOME KANE AND UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, awesome. Man my birthday is coming soon, and then here comes the money on November 3rd. Once again I am sorry about what I did before, and yea.

Yeah, I remember all of that. (Glad none of it was aimed at me....) I sorta' remember Superspam - didn't know he was your cousin though.

And where did Inuyasha go?

At 10/28/06 03:52 PM, The-DuDe-of-DuDes wrote: Yay! There's a Matt Hardy! I don't have to make my own from a very acurate internet guide.

Lol, that's why when I played that one XBox game (whatever Wrestlemania it was), I did my own guys.

It was kickass that you could use your saved tunes from the XBox for your made wrestlers; I hope that they let you do that again on this game - that was the shitz.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 01:02:33

At 10/27/06 12:54 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: A good point, might I suggest someone who watches RAW fairly regularly volunteer to do AT LEAST a recap for the show? I know there's a few of us that still care. I stick to ECW because that's really all I wind up watching from start to finish these days.

I would if I could but I dont record the show because, hence I would miss alot in the review.

At 10/27/06 03:15 AM, LordKooler wrote: 4.Clusterfuck Fight For Your Right Reverse Battle Royal

In my opinion, TNA should fire Vince Russo and replace him with ROH booker Gabe Sapolsky. Imagine what it would be like if Gabe Sapolsky booked TNA.

I thought it was a good match but yeah ROH is better so they should fire Russo.

At 10/27/06 06:14 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Force? :'(

Why me? Do I suck or something?
Nope its just I am use to LK review the whole time I have been here, and raw has none
At 10/27/06 09:35 AM, pepeatumi wrote: ACtually, its because you're good at your recaps and it does make sense to do one for RAW, besides its easy... 45 minutes of DX promo, Hardy wrestles either Shelton, masters or Carlito at some point, Edge and Orton cut a promo and a woman's match, so its going to be pretty easy doing Raw recaps.

Thats the script for now but after the fads over something old and stale will come replace it.

Now, about TNA... Lane Hoyt should never do a Van-terminator again, I understand he's 6'9 and whatnot but still I can't help but feel that somewhere a single tear was coming out of RVD's eye..

And since Hoyt is a tall guy who can do moonsaults... How long will it before Mcmahon picks him up and gives him a huge push?

Hoyt should win the fight for the right to party series to get a congratulatory push for being a good worker (if true) then replace Elix Skipper for Diamonds in the Rough But have DitR be good. Skipper is to underrated along with Killings.

At 10/27/06 05:29 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Stupid triple-posts... Here's a list of the DVD's that will be released in 2007, including some real good ones.

Dont worry about double posts or triple post beacuse they are not to be one of those it has to be the same post in both posts in a short period of time.

ECW: Extreme Rules - 2 DVD set - Release Date: 1/30/07

yes

The New & Improved DX - 3 DVD set - Release Date: 2/20/07

no

Royal Rumble Anthology - Release Date: 3/13/07

maybe yes

Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen - Release Date: 4/10/07

possibly

Great Families of Wrestling - Release Date: 6/05/07

maybe

The Ladder Match - Release Date: 8/28/07

nah

Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man - Release Date: 10/23/07

no

Steve Austin's Life and Legacy - Release Date: 11/20/07

maybe

John Cena: This Is My Life - Release Date: 11/06/07

Hell no

The Four Horsemen, Royal Rumble and Families of Wrestling are must buys in my opinion as for the ECW one... I'm not sold on that one because its the NEW ECW.

I agree to those choices. As for the ECW is ONS 2 out. I dont think I got the first 1 either

At 10/27/06 06:26 PM, LordKooler wrote: You forgot to mention these dvds,
The Triumph & Tragedy of WCCW. Release Date: 09/18/2007.

The only good one in the list.

At 10/28/06 09:52 AM, pepeatumi wrote: Just when you thought it was over.... Now its Benoit's turn to be involved in a feud with Chavo which means... Further use of Eddie's name in order to make some money. Can you believe that in a couple of weeks, its going to be the one-year anniversary of Eddie's death? And still the man can't res in peace.. A damn shame.

I'm guessing (or hoping) that if this feud does happen it has some pretty good matches.. Like may be a ladder match for the US title, maybe?

Yes a good match but bad storyline I wonder what it would be like if Benoit was there during the rey feud. Whos next Dean Malenko? But I hate when the stupid face fans chant Eddie the most.

At 10/28/06 02:50 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Once all the legends' stats are up I'll post them here as well. Well, what are your thoughts on this years stats?

Is ANdre still on the legends because Bigshow, Andre and Khali would make a good super heavy weight match.

the stats look the same but I am glad to see Paul Burchill, Super Crazy and Melina as wrestlers for the game I wont use Vito or Murdoch once.

At 10/28/06 03:45 PM, The-DuDe-of-DuDes wrote: OH BOY THEY ARE GOOD!!! AND IS IT GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! (snip) Man my birthday is coming soon, and then here comes the money on November 3rd. Once again I am sorry about what I did before, and yea.

Welcome back watch your all caps yelling though. Before you get made at someone.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 09:42:15

Those characters for the game look pretty good. I'm still gonna wait a little while before I get it though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 12:44:23

Reveiw for the demo coming later. Gonna Play more. Demo only has Kane and HHH :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 14:07:14

That's sad.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 16:13:49

At 10/28/06 10:35 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: A ladder match between Chavo and Benout does sound like a good idea, but I agree that they need to quit using Eddies name for their storylines. It's bad enough they make his widow a heel.

Knowing the WWE, they would seize every opportunity to get Chavo over after Eddie's death. Since Chavo has failed so many times going over as a face, they had to turn him heel. Unfortunately, he even fails as a heel because he does not draw heat alone. Knowing that, the company had to turn Vickie heel as well just to draw heel heat for Chavo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 17:18:02

Wow thats the most I've heard overuse of the word heel. And stating the obvious, Kirhner isn't dead, (duh) and be sure 2 see Nacho Libre starring Jack Black.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 17:29:19

"Redface Says": WWE Smackdown! Vs. RAW Demo Reveiw!

Overveiw: Now that The WWE has more than Three Brands on T.V again, This more than likely going to be the last "Smackdown! vs. RAW" game. From what I played, I could tell that if that were the case, This series is certainly going out with a bang.

Gameplay: The New Analog-stick grappling system is very intuitive. There are now "Environmental hotspots" in and around the ring, making feats such as slamming someone through the announce table that much simpler. The "Full Control" grapple system is a great new addition, Giving you new options on dealing torment to your opponent: say you have your opponent in the right position for a DDT, but You'd rather do a swinging-neckbreaker. You can totally do that now. From what I've heard, the Season mode has aslo had an overhaul as well, as you can now play three different storylines: You can play as the Champion, You Can fight for the belt, or you can just look for a fight.

There's also the addition of a small, weapons filled area in the crowd where you can battle you opponent. but that doesn't add anything new or interesting to the gameplay.

Sound: The Smackdown and RAW Theme songs (The Good Raw theme song, not the new one) have a strong pressence here. Hearing the strong "slap" sound as you pummel your opponent is music to my ears. The Commentary is definetly another story. J.R and King would rather have petty arguements than call the match

Graphics: Beautiful. Everything is well detailed. Except for Jerry lawler. He's still as ugly as dirt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 22:12:17

So, the main event for December to Dismember was supposed to be, RVD vs Big Show but it has been changed to...

Big Show now defending the title against Rob Van Dam and four other competitors to be announced in an Elimination Chamber bout.

Word is that Vince is unsure about giving Van Dam the title so soon after the incident he had not too long ago. Although it would be cool, I don't think that CM Punk will get the title, so that would leave one candidate.... Sabu.

Discuss!