00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the slackers crew

240,215 Views | 7,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 02:26:52

At 7/31/05 12:53 AM, GanonsTriforce wrote: I'm not even going to respond.

but... you already did :\

I'm on the phone with Mal right now.

*jealousy*

He's a sexy beast.

*double jealousy*
IM SECKHEE TOO K?!

We're talking!

my god... i could i sworn you do something else on the phone!oneoneone!!!11

Wheeee.

XD tee hee hee.

Anyways... I start school soon.

i've been back at school for 3 weeks, i only had 2 weeks off anyways.
fkn winter!

Meh.

MEH!!!

SPAM!

LAWL nice pic there :D

i've been working out the front for most of the afternoon with my dad and sister, fixing up a section of the paving that's been fucked up by old roots and cars and what not...
then i had to take up bricks, clean them, re-lay them, and dig a trench or two XD rofl.

now im off to have a hit of tennis! WEEEEE!!!

ill be back.... oh heck i just post whenever someone else does :D

:D

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 04:11:33

so i lend my frinds borrow my psp for friday, and since i have 1.5 on it it has all that homebrew emulators on it, now he gave it back to me with a big assss smile, and tells me, dude your shit was out of date, i got it up to date with version 2.0 and i was like WTF..... well now i feel like shit, a hole lots of shit...

hows everyone here?

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 04:21:26

At 7/31/05 04:11 AM, WastedRat wrote: mine PSP get pwnd by gay friends i have

i hate it when that sort of shit happens dude, i feel like SLAPPING them so bad >: (

hows everyone here?

im real good, just got back from tennis, and i have a few more hours before i get ready for bed and inturn school tomorrow.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 04:32:33

At 7/31/05 04:21 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
hows everyone here?
im real good, just got back from tennis, and i have a few more hours before i get ready for bed and inturn school tomorrow.

i just got back from these pool party, it was great, there was a pool and like a party going at the same time, amazing :D

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 05:59:24

Marcus will hate me for this. So I shall only do it once.

At 7/21/05 04:58 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/21/05 08:51 AM, Alkador wrote: I knew you and I had talked to each other at...post 2292.
Somebody's done his homework.

I only tried about 20 pages and I found it. I knew I had met you from somewhere.

I remember you now, yes a member of the CCC.
That was like sooo long ago, man. Slackers is now my permanent homebase, and has been since late 2003.

Well, I had been a slacker from the start of 2003, but I'm not so much of that now, so I guess this place aint for me.

I remember all those names, but haven't spoken to any of them fore many moons.

Er, would you mind if I pop over an e-mail (I like to e-mail people) to you sometime soon? I don't talk to all those people I mentioned, but I do make sure I spend some time to see how they are.

I had my ups and downs, but my experience on the NG BBS will never be the same as it once was.

In what way do you mean by that? I hope things have only gotten better for you? I guess it's the same for me. Big changes and some life changing events (I'm a teenager, so what can I say?). I used to love NG more than I do now. It was more of a community those years back.

Well, you have greatly disturbed the silence, but that is a good thing.

Well, that's good I guess. Now I'll just have to make sure Marcus doesn't murder me from posting in here once more.

See you around.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-07-31 14:51:59

At 7/31/05 02:26 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: but... you already did :\

Yeah - I know.

*jealousy*

Jealousy, eh? See, he only calls MEEEEEEEEEE not yOOOOOU!

*double jealousy*
IM SECKHEE TOO K?!

You've got a scary body.

my god... i could i sworn you do something else on the phone!oneoneone!!!11

Heh, no comment. ^_~

i've been back at school for 3 weeks, i only had 2 weeks off anyways.
fkn winter!

AHAHAHAHH! :)

I'm sad. My mom wouldn't let my boyfriend come down here to see me. :( I mean, come on.. we see eachother maybe once a month and now it's going to be longer. Wench. :( Plus he's going to California for a week. Fucking shitastic.

Anyone here like Dane Cook? Yeah - BUY Retaliation if you do! OMG it's so funny.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-01 01:52:55

At 7/31/05 04:32 AM, WastedRat wrote: i just got back from these pool party, it was great, there was a pool and like a party going at the same time, amazing :D

LAWL. i so. want to. be able to imagine that!
rofl.
its winter here >: (

At 7/31/05 05:59 AM, Alkador wrote: Marcus will hate me for this. So I shall only do it once.

tee hee hee *hatred*

Pain said:
Well, you have greatly disturbed the silence, but that is a good thing.

eh, it's not that bad, but i hate it when absolutely EVERYONE goes away, and i'm left here to make a daily or so post all by myself :(

Well, that's good I guess. Now I'll just have to make sure Marcus doesn't murder me from posting in here once more.

lololol.
that's alright, Alk :D

*but seriously, never come here again, rofl
See you around.

BYES!!!

anyways, CHECK IT:
today i had P.E, which was circuit training - half in the gym room, half doing running/skipping etc...
now i have to leave in 20-25 mins for a 2 hour squad >: (
im so tired from monday - wednesday mornings...

HAHA, BYE!

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-01 09:19:13

At 8/1/05 01:52 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: LAWL. i so. want to. be able to imagine that!
rofl.
its winter here >: (

lol, its hot like a modacraka in here, nigh sweat even with the ac full power on. man ill rather to have it winter then summer ='(

anyways, CHECK IT:
today i had P.E, which was circuit training - half in the gym room, half doing running/skipping etc...
now i have to leave in 20-25 mins for a 2 hour squad >: (
im so tired from monday - wednesday mornings...

HAHA, BYE!

last time i didnt anykind of moving my legs for a grade or team was in school 2 years ago... :D

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-01 12:20:50

hello everybody :)

I'm leaving today to visit my gf's granma, but since the bus does not leave until 11pm, I thought of killing my last few hours on the bbs. how's everyone doing? I am trying to reply to some topics, but most of the topics do not interest me...ideas?

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-01 18:53:38

At 8/1/05 12:20 PM, NemoX wrote: hello everybody :)

I'm leaving today to visit my gf's granma, but since the bus does not leave until 11pm, I thought of killing my last few hours on the bbs. how's everyone doing? I am trying to reply to some topics, but most of the topics do not interest me...ideas?

Dude, I bought the Sonic Mega Collection for my Gamecube. It's awesome.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D
Sonic Pinball
Mr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
and something else I think... plus unlockables and other things such as comics.

Awesome, I know.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-01 19:42:43

Hey everyone. Just checking in to prove I'm still alive, not that anyone cares besides like 4 people. If anyone cares I've only been posting at The AAHC lately because well after 03 NG just started to suck, its so wack now.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-02 01:32:09

At 8/1/05 06:53 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Dude, I bought the Sonic Mega Collection for my Gamecube. It's awesome.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D
Sonic Pinball
Mr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
and something else I think... plus unlockables and other things such as comics.

Awesome, I know.

got them all on my psp :D =D =D, took me 3 dayz to let my frind think that my psp was better then him so we could trade :D

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-02 01:47:26

At 8/1/05 09:19 AM, WastedRat wrote: lol, its hot like a modacraka in here, nigh sweat even with the ac full power on. man ill rather to have it winter then summer ='(

i hear that man, winter is only real bad in june here, now its sunny and 13-17 everyday, i like it like this because you can excercise without overheating and stinking up the joint XD

last time i didnt anykind of moving my legs for a grade or team was in school 2 years ago... :D

damn you :P
hah, well atleast by the end of this year i'll be a lot fitter and stronger...
weights room today at lunch time, and tonight i gotta play tuesday night comp...
so yeh, i'll be tired, but 'twill be good fun :D
(lol, i've done the peck deck this year so much that my pecks are as stronger than guys who have 20kg on me :P)

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-03 03:08:33

At 8/2/05 01:47 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: (lol, i've done the peck deck this year so much that my pecks are as stronger than guys who have 20kg on me :P)

20 kg?

What's that in lbs? Heh, I'm too lazy to look it up.

Anyways, it is the 3rd, and I have 12 days until school. Fucking MEH!

I'm not feeling well.

My boyfriend bought a PSP. What a dork. He's spending all of his money.. then he complains about "BAH! I NEED MONEYY!" Meh, whatever.

I miss Mal.

the slackers crew

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-03 04:17:04

At 8/3/05 03:08 AM, GanonsTriforce wrote: 20 kg?

20 kg :D

What's that in lbs? Heh, I'm too lazy to look it up.

44... lol. im around 147 pounds, and these guys are 180+ :D

Anyways, it is the 3rd, and I have 12 days until school. Fucking MEH!

lawl... you'll get used to it dont worry about it :D
LOLLERCAUST YOU'VE BEEN PWND BY THE END OF THE HOLIDAYS XD

I'm not feeling well.

thats shite...
im feeling really good lately.

My boyfriend bought a PSP. What a dork. He's spending all of his money.. then he complains about "BAH! I NEED MONEYY!" Meh, whatever.

lol, you should take his psp from him then...
AND PLAY IT LAWTS :D

I miss Mal.

:O SHINEY TINGS WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

k...
laters ;D

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-04 15:40:55

Dude, my boyfriend stalks me on here.

He has this little search shortcut that says "Search: All posts made by GanonsTriforce"

What a stalker!!!!

Anyways, I now have 11 days until school. Hoor-fucking-rah I don't have any friends here. I want to die. :(

I wanna go back to New York. I'm sick of all the indecisive weather.

I also hate how my boyfriend constantly plays World of Warcraft a lot while on the phone with me. Although right now I'm typing and I'm on the phone with him as I type... yeah. I'm not paying attention to him so YEAH!

Anyways, in other news, I got my physical the other day... I'm depressed because of my weight, I'm officially depressed because of my weight. I need to see a chiropractor, too! Hah, what else can go wrong? Plus the doctor tickled my ovaries. IT was wierd. And when he saw my ginormous tonsils he was like O_O!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

I want to see Breaking Benjamin again. ;_;

Okay I miss Mal and GOD nobody ever posts here anymore. You damn slackers! ^_~

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-04 15:43:00

At 8/4/05 03:40 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Okay I miss Mal and GOD nobody ever posts here anymore. You damn slackers! ^_~

thats the point innit?

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 03:54:14

At 8/4/05 03:40 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Dude, my boyfriend stalks me on here.
He has this little search shortcut that says "Search: All posts made by GanonsTriforce"

AAHAHAHAH wtf that is gay...

What a stalker!!!!

'teh storkers croo'

Anyways, I now have 11 days until school. Hoor-fucking-rah I don't have any friends here. I want to die. :(

sure you dont :D

I wanna go back to New York. I'm sick of all the indecisive weather.

2 days ago - sunny and 17...
yesterday - hailed.
today - around 9 in the morning, then in the afternoon it was sunny :S

I also hate how my boyfriend constantly plays World of Warcraft a lot while on the phone with me. Although right now I'm typing and I'm on the phone with him as I type... yeah. I'm not paying attention to him so YEAH!

hahaha, not cool :D

Anyways, in other news, I got my physical the other day... I'm depressed because of my weight, I'm officially depressed because of my weight. I need to see a chiropractor, too! Hah, what else can go wrong? Plus the doctor tickled my ovaries. IT was wierd. And when he saw my ginormous tonsils he was like O_O!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf?
how does one tickle anothers overies?!?!?!
anyways, just start playing sport, or get a tredmill or something.
my friend has told me that i shouldnt run or do any excess cardio excercise, because i dont have enough body fat :(
also, chiropractors just crack your bones back into place - if your muscles are tight, they will just pull the bones out of place again :( that's why when you go to see a chiro they will most likely tell you to keep coming back.

go to an osteo instead. - muslce massages + cracking of appropriate back + neck shite :D
good good!

Yeah.

YUPPERS!!!!

I want to see Breaking Benjamin again. ;_;

what is this you speak of?

Okay I miss Mal and GOD nobody ever posts here anymore. You damn slackers! ^_~

:( im trying... but noone's around to reply to my fucking posts :(

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 07:40:47

At 8/4/05 03:40 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: I wanna go back to New York. I'm sick of all the indecisive weather.

I think the weather in Britain is well crappier, although this summer, there have been a lot of sunny days. Just last year, there was around five sunny days throughout the summer holidays.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 07:48:58

At 8/5/05 07:40 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I think the weather in Britain is well crappier, although this summer, there have been a lot of sunny days. Just last year, there was around five sunny days throughout the summer holidays.

AAAHAAHAH he's british and he said 'well crappier!!'

now, 2 years ago i wouldnt have known what the hell you were talking about XD, but i had some british guy come to our school for like 6 months and he told me that 'well *other word*' means infact 'very *other word*', in the appropriate context.

like zomg that is awesome XD
not the whole 5 sunny days thing... but, ya :D

woot, tennis all day tomorrow :\

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 09:02:28

At 8/5/05 07:40 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I think the weather in Britain is well crappier, although this summer, there have been a lot of sunny days. Just last year, there was around five sunny days throughout the summer holidays.

whats wrong with British weather?

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 09:23:11

At 8/5/05 09:02 AM, gary_percival wrote: whats wrong with British weather?

Get lots of cloudy and/or rainy days. >_< The north west of England is like that. I know it's been good this year, but the last few years, I think it's been shit.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-05 12:53:28

At 8/5/05 03:54 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: AAHAHAHAH wtf that is gay...

Yeah I know. He's pretty jealous of Malachy, believe it or not. He's over-protective.

'teh storkers croo'

sure you dont :D

Yes I do.

hahaha, not cool :D

Look at this conversation:

We were talking about something and he said:
Shawn: everything is second to you
Shawn: yes
Shawn: even world of warcraft

<.< Sometimes I wonder...

wtf?
how does one tickle anothers overies?!?!?!

Well, it's to check for abnormalities. They lay you down on your back (no giggling!) and then they push certain areas of your lower stomach. It tickles so much.

anyways, just start playing sport, or get a tredmill or something.

I play soccer. O_o

my friend has told me that i shouldnt run or do any excess cardio excercise, because i dont have enough body fat :(

Haha, you should do a healthy amount of excercise.

also, chiropractors just crack your bones back into place - if your muscles are tight, they will just pull the bones out of place again :( that's why when you go to see a chiro they will most likely tell you to keep coming back.

No no, it's not my muscles. It's my bones. My right hip is higher just a bit than the other and it needs to be adjusted.

go to an osteo instead. - muslce massages + cracking of appropriate back + neck shite :D
good good!

Yum.... massages... ever have a face massage? Oh my god, it's awesome.

what is this you speak of?

O_O!! WHAT?! You've never heard of Breaking Benjamin?!?!?!?! It's a rock band! http://www.breakingbenjamin.com ! I can't believe you, Marcus! You are now my Ex-Almost-Favorite-Person!

( im trying... but noone's around to reply to my fucking posts :(

Well you never have posts pertaining to me, so yeah.

Well here it's really sunny.. then it'll start clouding up like it wants to rain - making me leave the pool... then I get out of the pool and about 20 minutes later when I'm dry and comfy, it goes "Haha, you dumb prat, you got out of the pool!". It's so strange. It does that ALL the time. And it rains almost every day for a few minutes at a time. Stupid Florida.

I'm pissed off.

Shawn and I found out that Pearl Jam is going on tour in Canada, and we really want to go to one in September, and it's like, a once in a lifetime thing for me... and my mom said NO. WTF is up with that?! She never lets me do anything. I'm probably never going to see my boyfriend again because of her stupidity. I mean, come on, it's on a FRIDAY! We'll go early Friday, then come back late Saturday.
Or Sunday.
What's the big deal?

Ah... women.
My schedule for school:
Day 1
Block 1 - Webdesign - 87 minutes
Nutrition Break - 11 minutes (You can have a snack and find your class)
Block 3 - Environmental Science
Passing Time - 7 minutes to find your class
Block 5 - English - 87 minutes
Announcements - 5 minutes
Lunch - 46 minutes
Period 7a - AP Studio Art

Day 2
Communications Technology
Nutrition BReak
Economics
Passing Time
Algebra
Announcements
Lunch
AP Studio Art.

Then in the second semester, American Government goes somewhere.
Yeah, it sucks. :(

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-06 05:43:06

At 8/5/05 12:53 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Yeah I know. He's pretty jealous of Malachy, believe it or not. He's over-protective.

well, i'd be jealous of that big hunk-a-spunk :P

Look at this conversation:
Shawn: even world of warcraft

see? he's showing affection!

<.< Sometimes I wonder...

wtf, you're better than a game... thats awesome :D

Well, it's to check for abnormalities. They lay you down on your back (no giggling!) and then they push certain areas of your lower stomach. It tickles so much.

lawl, thats fucking weird XD

I play soccer. O_o

play more :D hahaha.
how fit are you?
like, do you have a running test over there called the beep test? where you run back and forth 20 metres every time this tape tells you to - it goes up in pace in increments and levels.

or, how fast do you run the mile?

Haha, you should do a healthy amount of excercise.

i play tennis 4 times a week, and i work out 2-3 times a week *pant*... i played tennis all day today... 7 sets all together :\ *collapses*

No no, it's not my muscles. It's my bones. My right hip is higher just a bit than the other and it needs to be adjusted.

oh i see i see.... try getting humped more from the other side XD

Yum.... massages... ever have a face massage? Oh my god, it's awesome.

LOL...
face? massage?
for some reason i cant imagine someone running oily hands over my cheeks :S
must be a female thing XD

O_O!! WHAT?! You've never heard of Breaking Benjamin?!?!?!?! It's a rock band!

well... there's a lot of them you know >: (

:: http://www.breakingbenjamin.com ! I can't believe you, Marcus! You are now my Ex-Almost-Favorite-Person!

XD o well :D

Well you never have posts pertaining to me, so yeah.

ZOMFG LIEK WTF IS THEEs?!
lawl, k :D

I'm pissed off.

*gasp* NEVER!

Shawn and I found out that Pearl Jam is going on tour in Canada, and we really want to go to one in September, and it's like, a once in a lifetime thing for me... and my mom said NO. WTF is up with that?! She never lets me do anything. I'm probably never going to see my boyfriend again because of her stupidity. I mean, come on, it's on a FRIDAY! We'll go early Friday, then come back late Saturday.
Or Sunday.
What's the big deal?

your parents want to make you suffer because... they can :D
when are you 18? or are you already?

Ah... women.

I. FUCKING. HEAR. THAT.
oh, sorry XD

My schedule for school:
Day 1

:\

Day 2

:\ x2
....so, :\ :\ ....

Then in the second semester, American Government goes somewhere.
Yeah, it sucks. :(

sounds like it :D

i have 6 period days, apart from mondays which are 7 period days... start at 8:57, finish at 3:20 (its an automatic P.A system, some people look at me weird when i say we start at 8:57 XD), and the periods are 49 minutes, we get a 19 minute recess, and a.... *calculates*
50 minute lunch.

not as good as primary school.... 30 minute recess and an hour for lunch :(

anywyas, yeh. today i had saturday morning junior comp, out at eltham... around 20 minutes from where i live, it's like, the bush XD
the team was 4 sets to 3 up towards the end, with the other 2 dudes in the team slugging out the last doubles. we were down on games so we had to win it.
it went to a tiebreaker... and we got it 10-8 :D
so we won this morning.

then i had around 5 minutes at home before my granddad rung the doorbell to take me out to WONGA-FUCKING-PARK... to play saturday arvo pennant in my cousin + uncle's team...
wonga park is quite literally the bush... the properties around there can be 10 acres plus, and there are no footpaths, with plenty of unsealed roads. makes me love the 'burbs heaps more XD
so yeh, i was out there playing in the afternoon, i had to play 2 doubles rubbers with one of my cousin's best mates.
we got the first rubber 6-4, 6-3, and then we played the number 1 pair (comprised of the number 1 and 2 players in that team) and went down 6-3 (after being down 5-0), 6-1...
yeh, we suck :D
but my grandad played with my uncle and they won both of their doubles rubbers, meaning that the team won 3 rubbers to 1 overall.
that's the end of the pennant season, and im fucking happy because im sick of wasting my entire saturday's playing tennis when i could be doing a perfectly good job of doing so on the internet >: (

so there's some reading material for y'all, bitches.
i've got homework for around 4 subjects, so im going to spend some of my saturday night doing that :D woot woot woot.

also, this is one of my biggest posts in a loooong time... i mean, god damn only 1,800 characters left? sheet.

so yeh, i'll post here again when you lazy fucks make a reply :D

(1,694 left) :P

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-06 17:35:23

At 8/6/05 05:43 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: well, i'd be jealous of that big hunk-a-spunk :P

I guess.

see? he's showing affection!

Lol, he's pretty good at showing affection. Well, towards me anyway.

wtf, you're better than a game... thats awesome :D

Heh.

lawl, thats fucking weird XD

It's not wierd! What about when doctors put their hands by guys' balls and make them cough? THAT is wierd.

play more :D hahaha.
how fit are you?
like, do you have a running test over there called the beep test? where you run back and forth 20 metres every time this tape tells you to - it goes up in pace in increments and levels.

Holy shit, you've heard of the beep test? I thought my school was the only gay thing. I usually make it to like, 55?

or, how fast do you run the mile?

Well... I can't remember because the last time we did that, I was sick so I got to walk the mile. lol

i play tennis 4 times a week, and i work out 2-3 times a week *pant*... i played tennis all day today... 7 sets all together :\ *collapses*

Aww. That's cool. I suck at tennis.

oh i see i see.... try getting humped more from the other side XD

Hehe, from that I see that you don't know what goes on in people's beds...

LOL...
face? massage?
for some reason i cant imagine someone running oily hands over my cheeks :S
must be a female thing XD

Well... they put these like, astringents and stuff on your face. I had a facial then she massaged my face with this lotion. Oh my god, it was heaven.

well... there's a lot of them you know >: (

Yeah, but they're one of the biggest.

ZOMFG LIEK WTF IS THEEs?!
lawl, k :D

What, were the words too big for you?

your parents want to make you suffer because... they can :D
when are you 18? or are you already?

I turn the big 1.8. the day after I graduate.... in a long time. This coming May. >.<

I. FUCKING. HEAR. THAT.
oh, sorry XD

You're not the only one.

sounds like it :D

Actually I'm excited.

i have 6 period days, apart from mondays which are 7 period days... start at 8:57, finish at 3:20 (its an automatic P.A system, some people look at me weird when i say we start at 8:57 XD), and the periods are 49 minutes, we get a 19 minute recess, and a.... *calculates*
50 minute lunch.

Not bad. My older school went from 8:10am - 2:42pm.. 40 minute periods... 20 minute lunch (whoever came up with that bright idea is about to be murdered by more than half the school population. No recess. O.o 3 minutes between each class. Something like that.

not as good as primary school.... 30 minute recess and an hour for lunch :(

Fucking little kids.

anywyas, yeh. today i had saturday morning junior comp, out at eltham... around 20 minutes from where i live, it's like, the bush XD
the team was 4 sets to 3 up towards the end, with the other 2 dudes in the team slugging out the last doubles. we were down on games so we had to win it.
it went to a tiebreaker... and we got it 10-8 :D
so we won this morning.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! My arse hurts.

then i had around 5 minutes at home before my granddad rung the doorbell to take me out to WONGA-FUCKING-PARK... to play saturday arvo pennant in my cousin + uncle's team...
wonga park is quite literally the bush... the properties around there can be 10 acres plus, and there are no footpaths, with plenty of unsealed roads. makes me love the 'burbs heaps more XD
so yeh, i was out there playing in the afternoon, i had to play 2 doubles rubbers with one of my cousin's best mates.
we got the first rubber 6-4, 6-3, and then we played the number 1 pair (comprised of the number 1 and 2 players in that team) and went down 6-3 (after being down 5-0), 6-1...
yeh, we suck :D
but my grandad played with my uncle and they won both of their doubles rubbers, meaning that the team won 3 rubbers to 1 overall.

So you guys won condoms? Heh, here in America we call condoms rubbers sometimes lol.

that's the end of the pennant season, and im fucking happy because im sick of wasting my entire saturday's playing tennis when i could be doing a perfectly good job of doing so on the internet >: (

Hah, you poor, poor addict.

so there's some reading material for y'all, bitches.
i've got homework for around 4 subjects, so im going to spend some of my saturday night doing that :D woot woot woot.

Wow... impressive.

also, this is one of my biggest posts in a loooong time... i mean, god damn only 1,800 characters left? sheet.

I have somewhere around 1800 also. I'm not going to say the exact number cause it keeps going down! Now it's like, 1,740...

so yeh, i'll post here again when you lazy fucks make a reply :D

OY! I'm no lazy fuck, thank you. Okay okay, so I am... meh.

So yeah, Malachy didn't come online last night that HOE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm probably going to call his ass up on the telephone tonight and bitch at him. :) I hope he got my letter. Yes, that's right... I wrote him a lonnnng letter. With a picture of me inside. Yes, I'm so cute. >.<
So yeah, today I woke up at like, 4pm... which is pretty bad because I have to start going to bed at like... 10 because I have to wake up every day at 6am starting the first day of school. I hate school sometimes. I don't understanf why we have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to go to studies. Ah well, I'm not complaining... I like school.

Anywho, my shorts are wet because my baby sister splashed me when she was in the pool. Meh, I don't feel like changing them. They're drying. Wow, less than 900 characters left! Whoa, I feel cool. I'm going to keep on typing!

I feel kind of sad down here in Florida because none of my friends like, call me or write me a letter or anything. :( They don't even IM me when they see me online. Those bitches. Sometimes I wonder if my friends really did like me.. you know? Because when I do talk to them online, they don't seem all that enthused to hear from me. It's kind of saddening.

Oh my god I thought I was going to die yesterday. Usually when I wake up my hands are asleep/numb but yesterday, I woke up and my heart was pounding so hard that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. It was frightening. I was then disoriented and such. (198!) It was pretty scary. One of my friends said "OMG that means you could have had a heart attack!"

So yeah, now I'm terrified for my life. Okay, the characters are shortening...just one left...

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-06 19:17:16

At 8/6/05 05:35 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Lol, he's pretty good at showing affection. Well, towards me anyway.

j00 have picked a winner.

It's not wierd! What about when doctors put their hands by guys' balls and make them cough? THAT is wierd.

*blank stare*
why... oh why do people need to do THAT?
that is beyond weird.

Holy shit, you've heard of the beep test? I thought my school was the only gay thing. I usually make it to like, 55?

you mean 5.5? i usually stop at 10 otherwise i'll be very tired afterwards....

Well... I can't remember because the last time we did that, I was sick so I got to walk the mile. lol

haha, bitch :P
i would think i do it in around 7 minutes.

Aww. That's cool. I suck at tennis.

it's in my blood XD daddy and uncle were pro.

Hehe, from that I see that you don't know what goes on in people's beds...

...you sleep on it wrong :\
(SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO? Uh-HUH, A SERIOUS REPLY. damnyou...)

Well... they put these like, astringents and stuff on your face. I had a facial then she massaged my face with this lotion. Oh my god, it was heaven.

XD wuuuutever :P

Yeah, but they're one of the biggest.

that's what they all say.

What, were the words too big for you?

no, what i meant was - this post itself is directed at joo :P

I turn the big 1.8. the day after I graduate.... in a long time. This coming May. >.<

well, i turn 18 in 2 years time, so... *slaps*
YEH!

You're not the only one.

XD no shit.

Not bad. My older school went from 8:10am - 2:42pm.. 40 minute periods... 20 minute lunch (whoever came up with that bright idea is about to be murdered by more than half the school population. No recess. O.o 3 minutes between each class. Something like that.

that is. fucking. tight.
i would also kill the school maker time master dude if that was the case at my school.

Fucking little kids.

yah, i know.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! My arse hurts.

WAAH?
rofl.

So you guys won condoms? Heh, here in America we call condoms rubbers sometimes lol.

XD same.
but when you play a mini-match of 2-3 sets it's called a rubber.

Hah, you poor, poor addict.

i will reply to the last half of this post when i get back - i gotta go out to a university open day >: (

laters

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-06 22:21:41

well, im back.
this morning i went out to the Clayton campus at Monash Uni to check out the business/commerce area.
got a couple of really good lectures on the different business commerce degrees and their career pathways. im pretty convinced that i'll be setting my sites on a degree such as 'bachelor of commerce (accounting and finance)', it's really appealing to meh :D
so im back, woot.

At 8/6/05 05:35 PM, GanonsTriforce wrote: Wow... impressive.

yeh, last night i finished off my science questions on genetics (only 5 questions to do, so 10-15 mins).
then i copied out a financial cash flow table for commerce... which was like 5.7 seconds, rofl.
anndd then after that i did like 2 pages of maths questions on indicies - which i am finding pretty easy which is good.

I have somewhere around 1800 also. I'm not going to say the exact number cause it keeps going down! Now it's like, 1,740...

:P that's what i did at the end of my post, went back and changed the numbers! 8-| lol.
(when i quoted this again, it said -226 were left XD hahaha.

OY! I'm no lazy fuck, thank you. Okay okay, so I am... meh.

lawl, :P im not that lazy, i just cant be fucked doing a whole heap of things :D
rofl.

So yeah, Malachy didn't come online last night that HOE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm probably going to call his ass up on the telephone tonight and bitch at him. :) I hope he got my letter. Yes, that's right... I wrote him a lonnnng letter. With a picture of me inside. Yes, I'm so cute. >.<

....la mayo :P you wrote a letter, lol. well, atleast your boyfriend cant search for them with his magical internet links :P

So yeah, today I woke up at like, 4pm... which is pretty bad because I have to start going to bed at like... 10 because I have to wake up every day at 6am starting the first day of school. I hate school sometimes. I don't understanf why we have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to go to studies. Ah well, I'm not complaining... I like school.

fuuuck, 6am?!
how far is your school from where you live?
i mean, i get up at 8, have my breaky, have a shower, squeeze in around 5 minutes of portal time :D and then bugger off to school which is at the end of my street... so around 400-600 metres (ugh.. 0.25 of a mile is 400 metres :P)
school starts at 8:57, i leave at 8:50-8:53 :D
i have to run sometimes ahhaha.

Anywho, my shorts are wet because my baby sister splashed me when she was in the pool. Meh, I don't feel like changing them. They're drying. Wow, less than 900 characters left! Whoa, I feel cool. I'm going to keep on typing!

XD thats how i feel sometimes. bored? not really emo? why not just type about what you did throughout your day in a thread where a max of 5 people will ever read it :D haha.
that's why i love this place.
luff guys, luff :D

I feel kind of sad down here in Florida because none of my friends like, call me or write me a letter or anything. :( They don't even IM me when they see me online. Those bitches. Sometimes I wonder if my friends really did like me.. you know? Because when I do talk to them online, they don't seem all that enthused to hear from me. It's kind of saddening.

that's gay. i've been in similar circumstances and all, and i find that if you confront/bitch about it, it wont make it any better - just far worse.
all you need to do is pretty much... do nothing. if they sort of 'make an effort' to be friendly to you, you know they like you. but if they seem un-phased by your... nothingness so to speak, you know they dont really give a fuck about you.
just chill :D

HAHA, i dont know what im talking about :D
Oh my god I thought I was going to die yesterday. Usually when I wake up my hands are asleep/numb

that's um... not right.. at all. when you wake up you should be fairly alert with all of your senses working properly. do you have hear problems or a bad diet or something?

but yesterday, I woke up and my heart was pounding so hard that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. It was frightening. I was then disoriented and such. (198!) It was pretty scary. One of my friends said "OMG that means you could have had a heart attack!"

....nightmares?
meh. go to a doctor and get your whole body checked out physically and mentally and then get everything fixed up.
that's what's happening to me throughout my teenage years it would seem.
first off it was my teeth, i got braces on just before i turned 12, and had them off 1/4 of the way through 8th grade. now i just have to wear a plate at night. but woopeee, it was confirmed to me a couple of weeks ago on a routine check up to the orthadontist that i need to get my wisdom teeth removed, because they're coming in crooked :D hahaha.
also, i have an ingrown toenail due to me slicing up the side of the nail due to minor irritation - bad idea. now i get to watch as the foot dude sits me in a big chair, numbs my toes via 5-6 injections and escavates down the side of my nails, then applying a chemical to the bed so the nail doesn't grow back. best thing is, i get to watch the whole thing :D
not to mention that my knees are fucked due to an average scale inury that took place in 7th grade (skateboarding y'all XD), so i'll probably get those checked out and fixed up... eventually.

woot, by the time i'm 21 i'll be a model human :D

So yeah, now I'm terrified for my life. Okay, the characters are shortening...just one left...

lawl. now that i havent really written heaps and heaps i've got over 900 left... but still, thats a fucking big post :D ttys :D

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-07 03:43:20

At 8/6/05 07:17 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
*blank stare*
why... oh why do people need to do THAT?
that is beyond weird.

To check for cancer? How the hell would I know?

you mean 5.5? i usually stop at 10 otherwise i'll be very tired afterwards....

...It goes from 1 - 100ish...

haha, bitch :P
i would think i do it in around 7 minutes.

Bitch? :( I'm somewhere around... 10 lol

well, i turn 18 in 2 years time, so... *slaps*
YEH!

You slapped me!!!!!!!! ;_; Bitch. So... wait.. I'm older than you?!!? I thought I was younger... BITCH!

XD same.
but when you play a mini-match of 2-3 sets it's called a rubber.

Wow, I never knew that... heh.

yeh, last night i finished off my science questions on genetics (only 5 questions to do, so 10-15 mins).
then i copied out a financial cash flow table for commerce... which was like 5.7 seconds, rofl.
anndd then after that i did like 2 pages of maths questions on indicies - which i am finding pretty easy which is good.

That's good. At least you get the things you're learning about.

....la mayo :P you wrote a letter, lol. well, atleast your boyfriend cant search for them with his magical internet links :P

I know right?

fuuuck, 6am?!

Yup.

Like, 10 minutes.

i mean, i get up at 8, have my breaky, have a shower, squeeze in around 5 minutes of portal time :D and then bugger off to school which is at the end of my street... so around 400-600 metres (ugh.. 0.25 of a mile is 400 metres :P)
school starts at 8:57, i leave at 8:50-8:53 :D
i have to run sometimes ahhaha.

Aren't we special? Classes start at 7:30. I'm barely awake by then.

XD thats how i feel sometimes. bored? not really emo? why not just type about what you did throughout your day in a thread where a max of 5 people will ever read it :D haha.
that's why i love this place.
luff guys, luff :D

I know. Nobody but you and I will read these. Quite saddening, but eh, it's the slacker's crew.

that's gay. i've been in similar circumstances and all, and i find that if you confront/bitch about it, it wont make it any better - just far worse.
all you need to do is pretty much... do nothing. if they sort of 'make an effort' to be friendly to you, you know they like you. but if they seem un-phased by your... nothingness so to speak, you know they dont really give a fuck about you.
just chill :D

It is gay. I don't care about them. :(

that's um... not right.. at all. when you wake up you should be fairly alert with all of your senses working properly. do you have hear problems or a bad diet or something?

Possibly the latter of the two.

....nightmares?

I guess dreaming about Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey could count as a nightmare.

meh. go to a doctor and get your whole body checked out physically and mentally and then get everything fixed up.

I already had a physical. What do you mean mentally? I'm mental?!

that's what's happening to me throughout my teenage years it would seem.
first off it was my teeth, i got braces on just before i turned 12, and had them off 1/4 of the way through 8th grade. now i just have to wear a plate at night. but woopeee, it was confirmed to me a couple of weeks ago on a routine check up to the orthadontist that i need to get my wisdom teeth removed, because they're coming in crooked :D hahaha.

HAH! No braces for meeeeee

also, i have an ingrown toenail due to me slicing up the side of the nail due to minor irritation - bad idea. now i get to watch as the foot dude sits me in a big chair, numbs my toes via 5-6 injections and escavates down the side of my nails, then applying a chemical to the bed so the nail doesn't grow back. best thing is, i get to watch the whole thing :D

Wow, that sucks. I bet that looks interesting.

not to mention that my knees are fucked due to an average scale inury that took place in 7th grade (skateboarding y'all XD), so i'll probably get those checked out and fixed up... eventually.

Do it now while you're young.

Meh.. .Mal never called me THE HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enh. What can you do?

I have nothing to say. Shawn's going to california at 7am EST today.
Sigh I'll miss him. More.

Okay, I have nothing to say.

This is how I feel right now...

the slackers crew

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-07 07:40:29

At 8/7/05 03:43 AM, GanonsTriforce wrote: To check for cancer? How the hell would I know?

...because i asked joo!!!

...It goes from 1 - 100ish...

oh ok...
for us, it goes like this.
<VOICE> "start level 1.1 now"... *beep* (means you start running)...... *beep* (means you should be at the other end "start level 1.2"

i think there are 6 runs for levels 1-5... then it goes to 8, and then at level 9 it gets to like 12 runs for each level.
so yeh, i stop at level 10.1.

Bitch? :( I'm somewhere around... 10 lol

tee hee :P i havent done it in around 2 years though... i doubt i've got that much slower though.

You slapped me!!!!!!!! ;_; Bitch. So... wait.. I'm older than you?!!? I thought I was younger... BITCH!

LAWL. everyone around here seems to think im 387 years old (or atleast older than them)... malachy always thought i was older, but NEIN I AM TEH 16!!!!

Wow, I never knew that... heh.

LEARN SUM'N EVERYDAY HUH?
yeh, me too :D

That's good. At least you get the things you're learning about.

exactly.

I know right?

right :D

Like, 10 minutes.

10 minutes in a car or walking?

Aren't we special? Classes start at 7:30. I'm barely awake by then.

farrrrking hell...
if i get woken up before 8 on any day apart from saturday (tennis), i fall back to sleep straight away.

I know. Nobody but you and I will read these. Quite saddening, but eh, it's the slacker's crew.

i dont find it saddening... i like it.
it's like my own little myspace on the internet, except it doesnt make me gay, emo, or a faggot :D
*just for the record, i fucking hate myspace and blogs, they should suck my p3n0r...*

It is gay. I don't care about them. :(

k!

Possibly the latter of the two.

as we speak... i mean, as i type i am munching on chunky choc chip apricot cookies... MMMM fucking cookies roxxorzz by boxxorzz...

I guess dreaming about Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey could count as a nightmare.

*gasp*
*collapses*
if telling someone about your dreams makes them die, i'd say they're nightmares XD

I already had a physical. What do you mean mentally? I'm mental?!

mentally as in, check for any mental problems :P haha.
i know i dont have any :D
I CAN LICK MY ELBOW :D

HAH! No braces for meeeeee

yeh well mine were off before i was 14.... so, yeh, suck it hoI MEAN THANKS VER MUCH KBYE

Wow, that sucks. I bet that looks interesting.

it's just a little swolen and red... and because of my toe structure and genetics, the nail is shaped like a U instead of being flat - meaning that the sides grow downwards toward the ground.
bleh, no more pain after the end of this term :D

Do it now while you're young.

yah, that's what i was emphasising :D

Meh.. .Mal never called me THE HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, malachy = garden tool.

Enh. What can you do?

call people garden tool names :)

I have nothing to say. Shawn's going to california at 7am EST today.
Sigh I'll miss him. More.

it would appear that america in general sucks balls...
just an observation.

Okay, I have nothing to say.

k!

This is how I feel right now...

awww no it isnt :) *huggles*
BWAAHAHAH!

anyways, im gonna head off soon. i got school tomorrow... as it will be monday morning and all... and i did my homework on saturday night so im not worrying about the fact that i havent done any or will do any at the moment, so it appears my approach worked well.
BLEH, so fucking tired since i was awoken at 9am to go to the uni open day...
i needeth thy sleepeth.

adieu, cruel world.

Response to the slackers crew 2005-08-07 21:02:29

At 8/7/05 07:40 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: ...because i asked joo!!!

Apparently, according to my boyfriend, you cough and they feel around your balls for like, lumps or something. Strange...

oh ok...
for us, it goes like this.
<VOICE> "start level 1.1 now"... *beep* (means you start running)...... *beep* (means you should be at the other end "start level 1.2"

Ours doesn't go 1.1 on... it just goes "5.4.3.2.1. Start -beep-" run.... "beep" run back... They're sprints. >.<

LAWL. everyone around here seems to think im 387 years old (or atleast older than them)... malachy always thought i was older, but NEIN I AM TEH 16!!!!

Well... I guess that's.. meh. ::goes back and looks for a picture of you::

LEARN SUM'N EVERYDAY HUH?
yeh, me too :D

No comment.

10 minutes in a car or walking?

10 minutes by car with traffic.

farrrrking hell...
if i get woken up before 8 on any day apart from saturday (tennis), i fall back to sleep straight away.

Aren't we a special one?

i dont find it saddening... i like it.
it's like my own little myspace on the internet, except it doesnt make me gay, emo, or a faggot :D
*just for the record, i fucking hate myspace and blogs, they should suck my p3n0r...*

That's cool. I have a myspace. x_X But only to try to keep in touch with my friends. I don't write my feelings.. that's what my drawing is for. A channel for my feelings.

as we speak... i mean, as i type i am munching on chunky choc chip apricot cookies... MMMM fucking cookies roxxorzz by boxxorzz...

As we speak - or as I type - I am drinking some juice that may be a cross between dragon blood or Hulk Piss. It's green. And it tastes wierd. lol

mentally as in, check for any mental problems :P haha.
i know i dont have any :D
I CAN LICK MY ELBOW :D

Eh, I know I'm incredibly paranoid. And I have a lot of envy and jealousy...

yeh well mine were off before i was 14.... so, yeh, suck it hoI MEAN THANKS VER MUCH KBYE

Why would I want to suck something that doesn't exist? ^_~

it's just a little swolen and red... and because of my toe structure and genetics, the nail is shaped like a U instead of being flat - meaning that the sides grow downwards toward the ground.
bleh, no more pain after the end of this term :D

My toenail is shaped like a "U" also... o_O

lol, malachy = garden tool.

He's a garden tool that must call me or something. Gosh.

call people garden tool names :)

OKay. Mal is a hoe. Marcus is a spade. Konrad is a shovel. Ben is a rake. and everyone else that I forgot... you guys are ... I dunno.

it would appear that america in general sucks balls...
just an observation.

It can. It really can.

awww no it isnt :) *huggles*
BWAAHAHAH!

Yes it is. ::huggles back:: ::Rapes::

Adieu.