• 14,985 Replies
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 16:57:02

Just back from watching footy...Celtic needed to win to go through ahhahahahahahaha they drew, dumb fucks. Anyone in ??? I seem to be here for about 5 hours a day and get about responded to twice.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 17:31:18

At 11/25/03 03:39 PM, MALforPresident wrote: and that one faitfull incedent with tyler :)

WTF happened to him? I forgot, or maybe I never knew....

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 18:09:54

At 11/25/03 05:31 PM, ___ wrote:
At 11/25/03 03:39 PM, MALforPresident wrote: and that one faitfull incedent with tyler :)
WTF happened to him? I forgot, or maybe I never knew....

i donno, the kid just dissapeared. you never knew what? are you inquiring that i fallowed through with my threat and that his body is in fact in my closet next to my epty guitar case.....

"dont piss me off, i'm running out of room to hide the bodies"

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 19:47:01

At 11/25/03 06:09 PM, MALforPresident wrote: "dont piss me off, i'm running out of room to hide the bodies"

Well, that explains what happened to Wolfintity too. In fact, that explains a lot around here...

By the way, I'm about ready to go out for another few hours. See, the thing is, I have a French test I need to study for tomorrow and I'm also going out to watch Bruce Almighty again. The DVD came out today or something, and there's this thing at the school that lets you sit in on the flick for only fifty cents. So yeah, that's where I'm going to be for the next little while. I'll most likely be back online at around the same time the new Grounds Gold day starts. For now though, I'm just checking in to do some quick posting before I have to leave. I just need to know what's going on in General and then I'm out of here...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 21:54:11

Well... I need to type up two pages of global essays.... Heh...

G'night, guys.

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 23:18:08

Well, I just finished those essays... Now for some god damned sleeeeeeeppp....

BTW, go check out RAB 6! ^_^

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-25 23:33:38

baaaahh!!!!

mal groggy!!!

yeah..i kinda just woke up from a nap. so dont be worried if a lash out at....what am i saying? of course you wont, i'll do it anyways...

so yeah, i finished "the Da Vinci Code" yesternight, and today i started on my next litrature feat the prequill (yea ya ya, i read the second one first, but whatever, still both great fucking books) "angels and demons"

so yeah....

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 01:09:12

At 11/25/03 11:18 PM, ___ wrote: BTW, go check out RAB 6! ^_^

Done, and done. Still, the first one's the best. In my opinion, anyways. This one was good, but it just didn't have the same appeal to me as the older ones did. I liked them better when they weren't just completely made up of crude jokes. I just thought the old ones had more wit and humor to them. But yeah, that's just me.

By the way, what the hell happened back there? I ended up hitting about fifty error screens trying to make this post so I just gave up and watched some special on urban legends on TLC. Did everyone get that or was it just me? Did the BBS just shut down entirely again? That seems to happen a lot...

Oh well, I'm going to be logging off really soon anyways. I still need to get that French stuff out of the way. Got a damn test tomorrow...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 01:20:45

At 11/26/03 01:09 AM, biteme2514 wrote: By the way, what the hell happened back there? I ended up hitting about fifty error screens trying to make this post so I just gave up and watched some special on urban legends on TLC. Did everyone get that or was it just me? Did the BBS just shut down entirely again? That seems to happen a lot...

yeah dude, it was down for about half an hour. all is well though, i ended up watching the "NG jam #1" it was really good.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 01:38:04

Man, has Mal been the only one posting within the hour or what?

Anyway, I had a long day today starting with school at 10:00, then I finished the second campaign of Generals, then watched Terminator 3 with my mom, and finally I deposited my points and got this:

"Thank you for your deposit, Painbringer! You now have 3,610 experience points. You need 101 more to get to level 14."

Now is it just me or am I really the savior of this club?

Anybody here?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 01:49:30

At 11/26/03 01:38 AM, Painbringer wrote: Man, has Mal been the only one posting within the hour or what?

yeah, you know the other 42 names online right now? yeah, they're all me ! :)

Anyway, I had a long day today starting with school at 10:00, then I finished the second campaign of Generals, then watched Terminator 3 with my mom, and finally I deposited my points and got this:

ouch, i had school today, ate a gay ass thanksgiving dinner with the entire town for lunch (how stupid) then they let us out 15min early as required by law (wtf?) and now i'm on vacation untill next monday, filled out my paperwork for the mountain for saturday, dad's gonna photocopy it all at the prison and mail it in and give me the photocopies because i know how horrible whiteface is with mail. they lost my working papers last year

"Thank you for your deposit, Painbringer! You now have 3,610 experience points. You need 101 more to get to level 14."

eyah...well...Thank you for your deposit, MALforPresident! You now have 2,065 experience points. You need 322 more to get to level 12. so blah!

Now is it just me or am I really the savior of this club?

its just you, because you've dissapeared lately, i on the other hand have been here lurking for the past couple hours saving the topic...kinda...in spirit...and you havn't been around much lately, school i bet, but i've been trying to keept he topic alive

Anybody here?

no

oo oo, lookey everybody, i just took-ed a new picture of meeself

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 02:20:44

At 11/26/03 01:49 AM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah, you know the other 42 names online right now? yeah, they're all me ! :)

I meant in the OCP.

ouch,

Why the ouch? Do you think this is a crappy day for me or something? The day seemed okay to me.

You need 322 more to get to level 12. so blah!

Oh well, you still have plenty of time to make good use of those brass knuckles because I sure hit a few good people with this bat.

you havn't been around much lately, school i bet, but i've been trying to keept he topic alive

But did you have much luck keeping it alive?

oo oo, lookey everybody, i just took-ed a new picture of meeself

Although you still look like a neanderthal, I say you look a bit 'hotter' in this picture instead of your previous one - How do you manage to change your apearance so significantly?

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 02:29:40

Just broke 10000 blam/protect points. Not that anyone here really cares, but I just figured I'd say something about it, just because it's kind of a milestone for me. Only 25000 blam/protect points to go until the top, huh? Hahaha! Anyways, I really need to log off now. Still have that French test to study and even though the material's pretty easy, I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been screwed over on tests before because I thought I knew the material and I just don't want that to happen again. Besides, I actually give a crap about my education now. Getting a C- in French while trying to get into UBC won't exactly make things easier for me. Here are my posting stats for the night of November 25th, 2003...

Last night: 10,419 in total (37.354 per day)
Tonight: 10,424 in total (37.238 per day)
Changes: + 5 posts; - 0.116 PPD

But yeah, I need to get going now. I have a really huge day ahead of me tomorrow. I need to get a good mark on that French test and then I'm going to go check out that new Timeline flick. I've been wanting to see that movie since I heard they were making one. However, if you think I'm going to be free the day after tomorrow, you're sadly mistaken. On Thursday, I'm off at that Youth Advisory Committee thing that I just happen to be the co-chair of. That reminds me, I still need to look over the agenda. Yeah, I'm a pretty busy guy this week. Leaves very little time for posting. Not as if there's much to post in, but you know what I mean. I'll be seeing all you guys tomorrow afternoon, after school and after Timeline. Until then, guys. Later.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 02:32:39

At 11/26/03 02:20 AM, Painbringer wrote: I meant in the OCP.

well then yeah, im the only one..i also control biteme2514's account and teardropped's, they are figments of yoru immagination.

Why the ouch? Do you think this is a crappy day for me or something? The day seemed okay to me.

sounds sucky to me

Oh well, you still have plenty of time to make good use of those brass knuckles because I sure hit a few good people with this bat.

blah!

But did you have much luck keeping it alive?

no :(

Although you still look like a neanderthal, I say you look a bit 'hotter' in this picture instead of your previous one

i dont recall you saying i look like a neanderthol.. actually i think its my big nose..i have no idea whats up with it, i also have a rather large brow

How do you manage to change your apearance so significantly?

i have no idea, different camera angles i guess. pluss i was real groggy, i had taken a nap and i'm all grungy feeling right now and my head is itchy from all that greese.. so yeah, and i took another one :)

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 03:01:09

At 11/26/03 02:32 AM, MALforPresident wrote: well then yeah, im the only one..i also control biteme2514's account and teardropped's, they are figments of yoru immagination.

You mean Ben and Stash are all part of one hive mind?

*Gets gun ready for December 6*

sounds sucky to me

Don't tell me you never had a video game addiction.

i dont recall you saying i look like a neanderthol..

I never told you that, but that's what came to mind when I saw your previous pic - You looked most attractive in the very first one that you showed to us where you wore the yellow shirt.

actually i think its my big nose..i have no idea whats up with it, i also have a rather large brow

I guess that's why.

i have no idea, different camera angles i guess.

I don't know, I think it either has to do with your hair or your eyes.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 03:04:30

ok, i just spent a good 10-15 minutes working on this, its a remake on MS paint of this really cool picture i made in spanish, of course i had a pen in spanish class and no color. but i really like this...

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 03:20:36

At 11/26/03 03:04 AM, MALforPresident wrote: ok, i just spent a good 10-15 minutes working on this, its a remake on MS paint of this really cool picture i made in spanish, of course i had a pen in spanish class and no color. but i really like this...

i made a slight edit on the arms, they looked a little funky before

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 03:24:13

At 11/26/03 03:04 AM, MALforPresident wrote: ok, i just spent a good 10-15 minutes working on this,

You mean you logged out just to make a picture?

I was certain you logged off for today.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 03:52:10

Well, looks like Mal is off again and this time I sense it's official. And so I will be logging off for some much needed sleep.

Yesterday: 6,046 in total (15.994 per day)
Today: 6,051 in total (15.965 per day)
Difference: 5 in total (-0.029 per day)

Now this must be the first time I have been tied in posts with the Biteme of today. Oh well, I can always improve.

Goodnight.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 08:34:57

Hoooray. I hate wearing a heart monitor, but it's the only way they can find out what's wrong with my heart. Oh well.

http://www.thefathippo.com/home/muh_not_stooped/P5200520b.jpg

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 09:44:48

Bonjourna peeps...Hows things, sad to hear you have problems with your heart mate that sounds dodgy. I watched RAB 6 today and thought it wasnt his best. I still think Smoke Kills should be Number 1 thats a class flash animation and i aim to be able to do that soon enough.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 10:06:25

At 11/26/03 08:34 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Hoooray. I hate wearing a heart monitor, but it's the only way
they can find out what's wrong with my heart. Oh well.

Yeah.; I had to do that too, once. Some heart probs. From birth. Also have back probs. Roflmao. There isn't much which functions good with me.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 11:02:57

At 11/26/03 10:06 AM, Feelfree wrote:
At 11/26/03 08:34 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Hoooray. I hate wearing a heart monitor, but it's the only way
they can find out what's wrong with my heart. Oh well.
Yeah.; I had to do that too, once. Some heart probs. From birth. Also have back probs. Roflmao. There isn't much which functions good with me.

Heh.... same way with me. I have a syndrome called 'Milroy's' or lymphademia dystichiasis syndrome.... bah.

My back problems come partly from breaking my back, though, so I guess they're partially my fault.

AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 12:29:36

whats up? anything new happen in the 2 months i was gone? haha

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 18:07:50

At 11/26/03 11:02 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote:
My back problems come partly from breaking my back, though, so I guess they're partially my fault.

Sorry if im being rude but how did you break your back mate ??? Im quite drunk (again.) No surprise there, lol.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 19:14:57

well, i'm here finally. i kinda slept in today, then cleaned house a little bit..broke the new vacume cleaner while cleaning my room..yeah, it coulden't take it!

then i played basketball with my friend (who wont let his damn back heal right. he's go back spasms, and just before its healed, he ruins it again doing shit) and yeah. oh i just finished eating some pizza, drove 30miles to the place and back. so yea

yes konny, i did log out to make that picture, everything was increadibly boring, so i disconnected my interenet and drew. and yes that was official when i dissapeared

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 20:58:00

At 11/26/03 09:44 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Bonjourna peeps...Hows things, sad to hear you have problems with your heart mate that sounds dodgy. I watched RAB 6 today and thought it wasnt his best. I still think Smoke Kills should be Number 1 thats a class flash animation and i aim to be able to do that soon enough.

Totally agreeing with you here. Retarded Animal Babies 6 kinda sucked in comparison to some of that guy's other work. I mean, my favourite one is still the original, you know what I mean? The new ones just seem so random (in the bad way) and well, this last one had all the wit of a comedian who still thinks that Chubby Checker impressions are funny. You're totally right about Smoke Kills too. That's, like, one of the best Flash animations I've ever seen. I don't know about it being #1 though. Not that I really have a suggestion for what should be there...

Anyways, I need to get to dinner now. I was just checking in for the hell of it. You know, before going out to see Timeline. I'm going to be gone for three or four hours then. I'll see you all when I get back and I'll be sure to let you in on what I thought about the movie in the Movie Viewers Association thread. It's probably going to suck, but hey, I liked the book. How bad can it be?

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 21:26:44

wait, so im a figment of whos imagination? sorry i havent been on much lately, my moms been abit wierd. and, speaking of my mom, guess what? i forgot this part still lived in her...
today, acouple hours ago, actually, i was going through her purse (looking for a smoke, actually... shut the fuck up, ben) and i went into the mints container and, yes, i found pot.. i wasnt too sure at first, then i atea little and realized what it was. but, because of me and my moms unspoken code, i cant say anything (if she finds something out about me she knows i didnt want her to know, she wont say anything, and vice versa). im hoping shell fill up and i can grab some... i wonder if our code will cover that?
haha, im listening to old music and chillaxin. whats everyone up to? and konrad, whens the next time im seeing you?

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 21:59:00

bah, im getting dizzy... got in another fight with my mom, but she left, so im here. mally look sexi in pics. but not albino, im sorry. i showed you dingwall... this quitting smoking thing is much easier than i thought it would be. not simple, but... not nearly as hard as i thought it would be. i didnt have one, and havent ina week. i watched actual footage of people dying in world war one today... kinda creepy, really. i never desired to watch people being gassed, or shot... wait, shots different, but it was... wierd. i dunno, i coulda done witout that... holy shit the internets dead. not just here, but everywhere, noones even on my msn. if someones here, add me im bored. goo dhting i didnt show up at your house ben... i was thinking abour opopping over, but now i know not to. thank god for newgrounds... ocp, really.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-26 22:51:33

Hey guys guess where I've been all day:
At school? - No.
At home playing Generals? - No
At a local gay orgy party? - Yes

Just kidding - Actually I was doing more electrical work in mission and finished all the basic stuff like lights and outlets: I still have the future extra stuff to do but that can wait.

Now to answer a few people:

To Muh:
Good to know I can finally see how you look like: I have been waiting a while you know - Somehow you remind me of other NG nerds like Mopsicle and DanMalo, and you look kind of funny with all the hospital equipment on.

To Mal:
Good to know I was right - Thanks for helping me with my psychic training.

To Stash:
There is a slight chance I'll be coming this Saturday, but if not then you can always count on December the 6th (next Saturday) because that's the day of the LOTR themed youth skate. And speaking of the youth skate, who should I dress up as? Should I just put on some old clothes, take off my shoes and just say I'm a hobbit? Hehe.

So yeah, I'm back but will only be here for about ten more minutes because Enterprise is starting soon. I will be back after an hour though.