• 15,248 Replies
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 10:34 AM

At 11/17/03 09:48 AM, One_crazy_lemming wrote: Me want to join.

Dude, that's strange. You make a club which is the exact opposite of that and then you want to join? Oh well.....I can't decide that. It's biteme's job to let you in or not. He will first give you a try as a "recruit". He might check your post history to see if you are a spammer or not :)

Well, good luck anyways, if you are serious

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:18 AM

At 11/17/03 03:28 AM, Incitic wrote:
At 11/17/03 03:21 AM, CheapSex wrote: like biteme2514 will say. You are a recruit keep on posting here often and dont spam and youll become a member. so just keep on posting here and you will become a member in no time.
Ok that seems easy enough.

That's because it is. Well, I'm pretty sure the last guy who wanted to join, Remisser, had Member #76 reserved for him so the way things work out, when we finally let you in as an official member, you're going to be Member #77. Of course, like CheapSex said, for now, you're just a Recruit. As long as you don't cause any trouble, you should be Member #77 in about a week. Just ask me or something in about a week's time. I tend to forget about these things rather quickly... Well, welcome to the OCP, Incitic!

At 11/17/03 10:34 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Dude, that's strange. You make a club which is the exact opposite of that and then you want to join? Oh well.....I can't decide that. It's biteme's job to let you in or not. He will first give you a try as a "recruit". He might check your post history to see if you are a spammer or not :)

You know, this really doesn't look good for me, but I need to ask about that club you're talking about. It kinda sounds like something that's already been locked by now, but since this guy mentioned something about wanting to join, you think you could provide a link or something to the thread so I can see what it's all about? The more information I have on potential members, the better. Thanks in advance, man.

At 11/17/03 09:20 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Did you guys here about MS's "SPARKLE"? What a stupid name, Micosoft tries to eliminate flash in about 2 years. Sparkle is some kind of flash, it should just be "better"(no mircosoft product without 1000 bugs, think about it). So I don't want that shit....can you imagine a "Sparkle Portal" on NG?

I hate Bill Gates...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

EnglishVersionInc
EnglishVersionInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:36 AM

Yo guys, 'sup, hey did anyone get there reports? We got are reoports, and i got good marks too ( exept for french, german and latin... )

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:42 AM

At 11/17/03 11:18 AM, biteme2514 wrote: You know, this really doesn't look good for me, but I need to ask about that club you're talking about. It kinda sounds like something that's already been locked by now, but since this guy mentioned something about wanting to join, you think you could provide a link or something to the thread so I can see what it's all about? The more information I have on potential members, the better. Thanks in advance, man.

You can find it on this page, just a few threads under this one, it's the "OCL"(short)

I hate Bill Gates...

Good to hear that. Because you are right. 90 % of the population hate him :) For a reason. Windows just sucks ass. I hate it. Currently, it's working okay. But if your version is older, it just fucks up. The whole Microsoft cooperation is a big fat bug

BBS Signature
EnglishVersionInc
EnglishVersionInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:49 AM

yeah, i won't stop getting ERROR all the time!

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:57 AM

For some reason I didn't feel good when I woke up, so I just decided to not go to school and cut all my classes....

So here I am, very sleepy and aching... I guess.

Did you know they made a Home Improvement SNES game? Yeah....

BBS Signature
Remisser
Remisser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 12:36 PM

At 11/14/03 09:33 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 11/14/03 08:46 PM, Remisser wrote: How many posts do you need to join this group?
It's not really a matter of how many posts you have these days. We've let in tons of people that have less than what one would call a high number of posts. All you really have to do is be an NG user that actually follows the rules. That having been said, if you're interested in joining us, what you have to do is pretty simple. First of all, this club is a little different from all the other clubs in this forum. We have a little something called a Recruit stage that we put a lot of new people through before we decide to make them an official member. What we do is get you to post around here for about a week and we just watch you to make sure that you're not causing any trouble or anything. Just as long as you don't spam, don't get banned and generally just follow the rules around here, you'll be a member in about a week. Naturally, it helps if you post a lot around here too. Welcome to the club, Remisser!

Maybe I can skip the recruitment stage. Heh. I'm an audiomod in the audio portal, so NG already trusts me. I'm buddies online with liljim. He and I talk a lot online, mainly about the virtues of the game connect 4. Heh. :) But, sure, monitor me. :)

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 01:02 PM

At 11/17/03 11:36 AM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: (latin... )

"Latin is a lingo, as dead as dead can be, once it killed the Romans, and now it's killing me."

Yeah, that's right, I also study latin.

Anyways, Hi. And bai, gotta go play footy. Have fun.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 01:49 PM

At 11/17/03 06:11 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I just pulled two all-nighters in a row. I don't suggest it to anyone.

You sure have an enduring mind - Maybe you should sign up for Ranger (US commando) school because they train with very little sleeping time.

Well, I'm up earlier than usual because someone turned the furnace up way too and I was sleeping with a blanket the whole night. Basically heat exhaustion woke me up.

I feel quite awake, and the reason may be because I slept a full four hour cycle.

I will be going to school soon so is there anything you guys want to say before I go?

Onecrazylemming
Onecrazylemming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 01:55 PM

Kornfreakr, I am serious. The other one was a joke, as I have been drinking. I am not a spammer. You can see my history. I was a spammer to start with, and then I realised that it was stupid as soon as I got over the noob stage. I was a dumbass. Ask anyone like Nepthys, Slightly_crazy_dude or lunatic killa about me, and you'll see that.
Biteme, I'm sorry about the other one. I'll just let it die.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 02:29 PM

Korn how do i get AIM then i guess its worth a shot, mate.

Ben, i know you dont know me that well, but if youre willing to trust a madman then i suggest you let One_Crazy_Lemming become a recruit...Hes a good guy honestly.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 02:49 PM

I just had possibly the funniest Calculus class yet. I was tired enough that every once in a while I'd blank out and forget where I was... I spent most of that class feeling confused.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 03:20 PM

Ok KornFreaker im on AIM, now you can tell me what you were gonna tell me, lol.

Pretty boring here no regulars from the OCP are on, which makes me sad.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 03:28 PM

At 11/17/03 03:20 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Ok KornFreaker im on AIM, now you can tell me what you were gonna tell me, lol.

Okay, what's your username?

Pretty boring here no regulars from the OCP are on, which makes me sad.

I'm here again. I was just applying for the webcampage

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 03:35 PM

At 11/17/03 03:28 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
Okay, what's your username?

Its CRdudeAZY...Hope you can help me out.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 04:00 PM

At 11/17/03 03:35 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Its CRdudeAZY...Hope you can help me out.

Okay, I'm now on AIM :) I hope you are still there

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 04:47 PM

At 11/17/03 04:00 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
At 11/17/03 03:35 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Its CRdudeAZY...Hope you can help me out.

Talk you crazy Scot bastard I'm teh fatboy.

Okay, I'm now on AIM :) I hope you are still there

I hope you get back soon I'm bored.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 06:01 PM

At 11/17/03 04:47 PM, -Chris- wrote:
Talk you crazy Scot bastard I'm teh fatboy.

Now isnt that flattering.

I hope you get back soon I'm bored.

Im on now so talk.

Onecrazylemming
Onecrazylemming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 06:41 PM

At 11/17/03 02:29 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Korn how do i get AIM then i guess its worth a shot, mate.

Ben, i know you dont know me that well, but if youre willing to trust a madman then i suggest you let One_Crazy_Lemming become a recruit...Hes a good guy honestly.

Thanx Crazy_Dude. You're a mate.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 06:48 PM

holy shit, huge influx of noobs in here!!! thats it, i'm going back to my own topic, see ya OCP for a little while then. *bows head in shame and walks out*

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 07:26 PM

At 11/17/03 06:48 PM, MALforPresident wrote: holy shit, huge influx of noobs in here!!! thats it, i'm going back to my own topic, see ya OCP for a little while then. *bows head in shame and walks out*

Why whats wrong Mal ??? Scared of the n00bs ??? lol.

Onecrazylemming
Onecrazylemming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 07:55 PM

Methinks he is...

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 08:49 PM

At 11/17/03 07:55 PM, One_crazy_lemming wrote: Methinks he is...

I know I am so many 03 sign-ups
*pulls covers over head*mommy I'm scared of the n00by man.Jimmy dont you mean the boggie man no damn it i mean the n00by man this is ng damn it not real life you stupid bitch.

wow I'm bored.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 08:55 PM

Did I mention that the RIAA will be releasing an iPod in association with Apple to stop illegal downloading?

It's true. Oh so true.

G'night maybe... I'm going to watch Las Vegas on.... NBC? Yeah that's a good show...

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 09:08 PM

At 11/17/03 02:49 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I spent most of that class feeling confused.

I dare you to stay up for two more days.

Well, I got back from school and didn't make much progress today.

So what's new?

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 09:45 PM

At 11/17/03 11:42 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: You can find it on this page, just a few threads under this one, it's the "OCL"(short)

Actually, I just realized that after I hit "Post it!". I would have said something about it in another post but I was already getting ready to leave for school so I didn't have the time. I took a look at it though, and it was actually pretty amusing. There's just something funny about a thread called the Occasional Posters Club. It's even funnier when you realize that it comes out as the "OPC" for short...

At 11/17/03 12:36 PM, Remisser wrote: Maybe I can skip the recruitment stage. Heh. I'm an audiomod in the audio portal, so NG already trusts me. I'm buddies online with liljim. He and I talk a lot online, mainly about the virtues of the game connect 4. Heh. :) But, sure, monitor me. :)

Well, you should have said something. Naturally, we make exceptions with people who "work" for NG. I guess that makes you officially Member #76. Welcome to the OCP and thanks for not getting all pissed off from the fact that I really had no idea who the hell you were. Your low level and low post count kinda threw me off there. Sorry about that.

At 11/17/03 01:55 PM, One_crazy_lemming wrote: Kornfreakr, I am serious. The other one was a joke, as I have been drinking. I am not a spammer. You can see my history. I was a spammer to start with, and then I realised that it was stupid as soon as I got over the noob stage. I was a dumbass. Ask anyone like Nepthys, Slightly_crazy_dude or lunatic killa about me, and you'll see that.

Biteme, I'm sorry about the other one. I'll just let it die.

Holy crap. You act like I'm some sort of posting Nazi or something. I can tell you right now that I'm just the opposite. As long as you're having fun and not just spamming like a complete retard, you're good in my book. I just wanted to know what the deal was with that club before I let you in. Anyways, according to my notes here (which aren't exactly reliable but they work for me), we should reserve Member #78 for you when you finally get into the club. For now, you're going into that week-long Recruit phase. You're going to have to remind me about all that in a week. All you really have to do is post here often, don't spam, don't cause trouble, don't make fun of Wade's wife you should be let in as an official member by next Monday. Sounds easy, don't it? But yeah, you're totally in, man. You really need not worry though. I'm about as strict with posting as Oprah was with her diet, and we all know how that turned out. Welcome to the OCP, dude. You can come out of that corner now.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 10:11 PM

At 11/17/03 09:45 PM, biteme2514 wrote: There's just something funny about a thread called the Occasional Posters Club. It's even funnier when you realize that it comes out as the "OPC" for short...

Maybe not that funny but quite futile as far as clubs go.

I think I remember there once being a club that no one was alowed to join or post in.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 10:29 PM

At 11/17/03 10:11 PM, Painbringer wrote: I think I remember there once being a club that no one was alowed to join or post in.

tanner's post count club?

j3ns spam club? (i forgot how to type the yen symbol again...)

all those clubs that were locked before one meesly post was made?

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 10:47 PM

At 11/17/03 10:29 PM, MALforPresident wrote: tanner's post count club?

No, people were allowed to post there.

j3ns spam club? (i forgot how to type the yen symbol again...)

Never heard of it.

all those clubs that were locked before one meesly post was made?

Close, but these days every topic has at least one repy in it.

Even though people were not allowed to post in it they still did by reverse psychology. The club did get locked though.

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 17th, 2003 @ 11:07 PM

hey everyone! guess what? i never thought this could happen... it seemed unlikely, and im sure you all agreed... but i found the hamster, and its *gasp* alive! and only afew feet away from my cat who, for some fucked up reason, didnt attack it. huh.

well anyways, in the last few days ive been having some fun with fabric, permanent markers and song lyrics. im making table cloths and shit just covered in song lyrics... im also gonna cover a sheet in them. i cant remember the last time i felt like this much of a chick.

occasional posters club? well thats just funny. i think id be better suited to that one...
well anyways, im gonna post a picture of the corner of the tablecloth, just for the hell of it.