• 15,248 Replies
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:20 AM

At 11/10/03 12:59 AM, CheapSex wrote: well these got boring again. so what happen to biteme. something about eating or what. well im going to order some chinese food or something im hungry. fgrrrrr/

Actually, I just went out and got myself another steak. I can practically see all the rolling eyes already. Oh well, what's been going on around here? I just took a look at General and it doesn't appear to be moving too fast. Which is kind of why I decided to take a look here...

At 11/10/03 12:47 AM, LegomanClock wrote: So, there is no rule that says that a club must always be on topic.

Yeah well, there's tons of little rules on the BBS that aren't officially written up somewhere. What I'm curious about is why another lock threat now. I mean, I'm pretty sure that el_foka has posted in here in the past without mentioning anything about locking the thread, so all I'm really wondering is if something we're doing now is breaking any rules, unwritten or otherwise. If so, I'd probably like to hear from the guy who wants this thread locked and see what I can do as the club leader to make sure that we're not inadvertently doing something extraordinarily stupid. If we are, we'll just stop doing it, simple as that. Still, I don't see how we could have changed so much in the past few months. This club has been on pretty good terms with some of the mods for a while now, right?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:26 AM

At 11/10/03 01:20 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Actually, I just went out and got myself another steak. I can practically see all the rolling eyes already. Oh well, what's been going on around here? I just took a look at General and it doesn't appear to be moving too fast. Which is kind of why I decided to take a look here...

damn dude, you eat better then i do. actually, i had two double cheeseburgers, fries and a coke today after my indoor game

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:35 AM

At 11/10/03 01:14 AM, MALforPresident wrote: i wont forget when you GOT THE TOPIC LOCKED!

Calm down man, the topic was locked by the crooked mod Tanner who was bored that day and decided to lock the topic and make me the scapegoat because I disrespected him.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:37 AM

At 11/10/03 01:16 AM, MALforPresident wrote: pervert

No man, it's because I am an adult and adults tend to pick these things up.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:41 AM

At 11/10/03 01:35 AM, LegomanClock wrote: Calm down man, the topic was locked by the crooked mod Tanner who was bored that day and decided to lock the topic and make me the scapegoat because I disrespected him.

i was joking, in fact, if you remember, i was the one that helped him decide to keep it locked for a few moer hours.. :P

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:45 AM

well im off to sleep becouse tommorow i start working at 7am. so i have to wake up super early and stuff. well see u guys tommorow. and when is the site going to be ready HATTER>,.. well im off......

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:45 AM

At 11/10/03 01:41 AM, MALforPresident wrote: i was joking, in fact, if you remember, i was the one that helped him decide to keep it locked for a few moer hours.. :P

I kinda fogot.

Still, if some noob member were to come and read that then he would hate me.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 02:10 AM

At 11/10/03 01:45 AM, LegomanClock wrote: I kinda fogot.

Still, if some noob member were to come and read that then he would hate me.

haha, yeah, but they wouldent really notice because it was soo long ago. man, this topic is fucking huge, i still remember talking about my flame war with myself on page 40 something was current OCP news

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 02:30 AM

At 11/10/03 02:10 AM, MALforPresident wrote: i still remember talking about my flame war with myself on page 40 something was current OCP news

You talked to yourself about a flame war with yourself? Now that's some crazy spam man.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 03:08 AM

It's almost midnight now. I should probably be getting to sleep soon. Hell, I even have school tomorrow. So yeah, guess I'm going to be logging off for the night. It's been a pretty good day on Newgrounds, I guess. I racked up a ton of blam/protect points, I'm only one or two days from becoming a Lv. 12 user and well, that thread I started in Politics a while ago is really helping me out in that paper I still need to write. Think I'm going to be doing that on Wednesday, but I'm not sure of anything anymore. Anyways, here are my posting stats for the night of November 9th, 2003...

Last night: 10,302 in total (39.182 per day)
Tonight: 10,311 in total (39.068 per day)
Changes: + 9 posts; - 0.114 PPD

So yeah, chances are, I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow. I have no idea with what just yet but you know how things are for me on weekdays. Something always comes up. The only good thing about this week is Tuesday. You know why? Well, down in the States, I'm pretty sure it's Veterans Day but up here in Canada, we have something called Remembrance Day, which is more or less the same thing. I get school off that day so I'll get to sleep in and post a bit too, as I always do on days with no school. Seriously though, all I care about these days is sleep and Newgrounds. That having been said, tomorrow will not be a good day for me... Later.

PS - Hey, MALforPresident, do you still have those pictures from your one-person flame war? They may have been spammy back in the day but those pictures were hilarious.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 03:31 AM

Well, it's that time again and so I will make this quick.

So yeah, today we drove to Surrey and found ourselves a potential renter: We needed someone to rent the place because I didn't get accepted into BCIT this year. I will likely be going there next year though. Anyway:

Yesterday: 5,637 in total (15.571 per day)

Today: 5,663 in total (15.599 per day)

Difference: 26 in total (+0.028 per day)

I've seen better days.

Goodnight everyone.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 03:41 AM

Hey dudes, I'm back :) Just arrived 2 hours ago and I'm at school right now. See ya all in the evening!

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 07:02 AM

yo sup im so bored sungay sucked well besides me geting a new sig from war and talking to legomanclock(i forget his name) on aim now if only i could post as fast as i annoy people on aim and my friends were messin with mal saying stuff like albino n-word and shit and wasted posted his pic so thats 3 dark skinned members here that posted their pic and intil my sister gets her digital camera heres my ugly pic again guns rules

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 07:10 AM

Damn timezones. When I'm on, there are hardly ten posts made, and when I'm asleep: boom! two extra pages.

And about the users showing themselves, I've put up lots of pics..
Like this one.

EnglishVersionInc
EnglishVersionInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 11:40 AM

Hmmm, looks like you're in the same time zone as me, oh, wait, maybe it's becuase we both live in BELGIUM! Otherwise, 'sup guys?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:05 PM

lets hear it for stupid school! hellz yea, actually i'm not at school, i'm at home, because veterans day is tomarrow, they are giving us monday and tuesday off, so a 4 day weekend! woohooo!

well, i'm around

konrad. no, i had a flame war with myself because the OCP was dead that day. go check out the pages in the 40s, good fun.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
EnglishVersionInc
EnglishVersionInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:11 PM

No fair, evrybody is on holiday exept for me because i'm in an europeen school, and the f****** germans don't have holidays on monday and tuesday, that all the sections aren't on holiday, F****** germans, the spanish, the french, the english... we ere all meant to have holidays but these F****** germans had to cancal our holidays

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:34 PM

At 11/10/03 01:11 PM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: No fair, evrybody is on holiday exept for me because i'm in an europeen school, and the f****** germans don't have holidays on monday and tuesday, that all the sections aren't on holiday, F****** germans, the spanish, the french, the english... we ere all meant to have holidays but these F****** germans had to cancal our holidays

thats what you get for uniting into the european union like that, one more powerfull european country could just do shit to the lesser countires...hahaha, here in the americas its like, hey, we ahve a bunch of mexicans, lets have soem days off for some holiday of theirs. hahaha

or like in the US..man they have holiday vacations for no reason, we have 3 full weeks off total all of winter, one is for christmass (of course) another is for president's week...we get an entire week of because like two dead presidend's birthdays fall in the same week, and spring break in march...which..nobody really knows why we have it, we just get a week off. cant forget all the three and four day weekends like this one we have misolaniously hanging around

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:45 PM

I feel quite ill today..I don't think I'll go to school tomorrow. I was wiping the snow away with a shovel, and suddenly -> fell down, I think I'm just a bit weak at the moment....

Well, how are you guys?

BBS Signature
EnglishVersionInc
EnglishVersionInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:47 PM

Well, i'm going be back after the simpsons maybee

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:50 PM

At 11/10/03 01:45 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: I feel quite ill today..I don't think I'll go to school tomorrow. I was wiping the snow away with a shovel, and suddenly -> fell down, I think I'm just a bit weak at the moment....

holy shit dude..you can give yourself a heart attack shovoling snow..you could be in trouble my good man...that is a weird thing though. being young as you are. usually i fall down after i try playing chicken with the snow plow...with MY shovel!

Well, how are you guys?

dum dudda dum dum. dum dudda dum dum

"I'M THOOPER! THANKTH FOR ATHKING!"~ big gay al (south Park)

i'm good man. kinda bored...my dad took my car AGAIN, and my mom is with my sister shopping for the second day in a row. and all my friends are at basketball. so ifind myself here being bored

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 01:58 PM

At 11/10/03 01:50 PM, MALforPresident wrote: holy shit dude..you can give yourself a heart attack shovoling snow..you could be in trouble my good man...that is a weird thing though. being young as you are. usually i fall down after i try playing chicken with the snow plow...with MY shovel!

Well, I didn't fall down just because of nothing. I have a really dry cough and it hurts when I do. I had a bit fever too...well, currently, I'm not falling of the chair :)

i'm good man. kinda bored...my dad took my car AGAIN, and my mom is with my sister shopping for the second day in a row. and all my friends are at basketball. so ifind myself here being bored

Well, ME is here, so you won't be bored! JAJAJA

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 02:20 PM

At 11/10/03 01:58 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Well, ME is here, so you won't be bored! JAJAJA

arn't you in school? you could leave at any moment! actuaqlly i'm eating stuff right now. oh the toaster just went off.mmm, hot egg sandwitch..my third one!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

mmm. death between two toasted peices of whit bread. gentlemen..and lady..i give you..dum dum dum

the hot egg sandwitch! its a nuked egg (1min @ power lvl.8) within two toasted peices of bread, usually with cheese, depending on how lazy i am, and all that mayo! gotta love mayo!

you can actualy feel your heart slowing down while eating it! and i'm on my third for today :)

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 03:00 PM

At 11/10/03 02:20 PM, MALforPresident wrote: arn't you in school? you could leave at any moment! actuaqlly i'm eating stuff right now. oh the toaster just went off.mmm, hot egg sandwitch..my third one!

No, I'm at home and it's even late here :) I'll go to bed in about 30 mins.

Well, I will still stick around here......GIVE ME THAT SANDWICH! ;)

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 04:23 PM

I hate you Mal now put beacon on it you white black bastard now rate my pic.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 05:26 PM

jeeze, only two replys in 3 hours whats wrong with you guys? i had time to go upstairs, eat my sandwitch, watch tv, and take a nap.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 05:40 PM

At 11/10/03 01:05 PM, MALforPresident wrote: lets hear it for stupid school! hellz yea, actually i'm not at school, i'm at home, because veterans day is tomarrow, they are giving us monday and tuesday off, so a 4 day weekend! woohooo!

Damn. I've got tommorow off, but I had to go to school today.

Bastard catholic schools. Turn away from Jesus, show some respect for them vets.

Yes, I go to a catholic school, but I'm not catholic. I actually lean to the atheist side, but I bet I'd lose some grade percent if I told them that. ^_^

At 11/10/03 01:34 PM, MALforPresident wrote: or like in the US..man they have holiday vacations for no reason

It's true.

I have off on December 3rd, which is the catholic 'holy day' of Saint Francis Xavier, the patron saint of our RIVAL school. We've got off that day because of something like it's the school president's birthday.

At 11/10/03 01:45 AM, CheapSex wrote: and when is the site going to be ready HATTER>,.. well im off......

I still haven't gotten the verification e-mail back from the guy, so right now it's stuck on his end.

At 11/10/03 02:28 PM, MALforPresident wrote: you can actualy feel your heart slowing down while eating it! and i'm on my third for today :)

I dislike egg. Spare scrambled.

Nothing beats (including your heart) five slices of grilled cheese on white bread, with four slices of bacon and a spoonful of mayo.

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 05:43 PM

Ha.

Hey MAL, we're tied in experience points.

It looks like you stopped depositing for a while?

Oh well. You better start back again, or I'm going to beat you to level 12.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 06:05 PM

At 11/10/03 05:43 PM, madhatter_ wrote: Ha.

Hey MAL, we're tied in experience points.

It looks like you stopped depositing for a while?

Oh well. You better start back again, or I'm going to beat you to level 12.

yea yea yea. i kinda stopped the day i was #1337 in experiance. then i deposited two days later, forgot for a day or two again. then started back up yesterday and today

¥ ¥

BBS Signature