00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

396,802 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:03:08

It has been kind of dead in here today, hasn't it? Oh well, the way I see it, I still think that today was better than most other Sundays. Just about everyone dropped by at some point or another. Granted, they didn't stick around for long, but I'm pretty sure that most of the regulars here did drop by sometime today. Then again, I haven't really hung out here on a Sunday for a really long time now. Hey, just because I run this place doesn't mean I have to be here 24-7. Anyways, here are my posting stats for the night of November 16th, 2003...

Last night: 10,356 in total (38.366 per day)
Tonight: 10,365 in total (38.258 per day)
Changes: + 9 posts; - 0.108 PPD

So yeah, I should be getting my ass off to bed soon. My eyelids are already starting to get heavy. I'll be back online tomorrow, most likely right after school. I have nothing planned so I might just decide to take a day off doing whatever the hell it is I normally do on a weekday and hang out on Newgrounds all day again like I used to. You might have to read that last sentence a few times before you finally get it. Like I said, I'm really tired right now. But yeah, I'll be seeing all you guys tomorrow afternoon, after I get all sick and tired of school. Until then, keep things moving in here...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:05:11

At 11/17/03 02:59 AM, Painbringer wrote: I guess you should have. Remember, communication is very important in the business world: Say something the wrong way and you lose a customer.

yep i know what you mean. but i just type what the first thing that comes out of my mind i dont think about it. then in when i read my OWN post i realyze how stupid they sound and how i should have done a better job at explaining what i had to say in that post.

What were you doing last week anyway?

I dont remember. i think i was here in newgrounds posting but i do remember i was playing GunBound. Best free game i have play online.

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:17:37

I need another place to hand and post on the BBS and I thought this would be the most active.

So can i Pwease join?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:21:42

At 11/17/03 03:17 AM, Incitic wrote: I need another place to hand and post on the BBS and I thought this would be the most active.

So can i Pwease join?

like biteme2514 will say. You are a recruit keep on posting here often and dont spam and youll become a member. so just keep on posting here and you will become a member in no time. =_=

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:28:27

At 11/17/03 03:21 AM, CheapSex wrote: like biteme2514 will say. You are a recruit keep on posting here often and dont spam and youll become a member. so just keep on posting here and you will become a member in no time.

Ok that seems easy enough.

=_=

Whats that supposed to mean o_O

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 03:29:04

At 11/17/03 03:05 AM, CheapSex wrote: yep i know what you mean. but i just type what the first thing that comes out of my mind i dont think about it.

Yeah, most aggressive posters tend to do that: Even though it makes them apear noobish.

I dont remember. i think i was here in newgrounds posting but i do remember i was playing GunBound.

Man do these weeks fly by quickly or what.

Well, looks like Benny has just signed off so I'll be posting my stats now:

Yesterday: 5,865 in total (15.893 per day)
Today: 5,895 in total (15.931 per day)
Difference: 30 in total (+0.038 per day)

About half those posts were made right after yesterdays logout post.

So goodnight Ben, I'm still here for a little longer.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 06:11:35

Good something everyone.... it could be morning, it could be night.... I don't really care at this point.

I just pulled two all-nighters in a row. I don't suggest it to anyone.

I'll be fine, though... pizza gives lots of energy!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 07:09:23

At 11/17/03 06:11 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Good something everyone.... it could be morning, it could be night.... I don't really care at this point.

Mornin muh

I just pulled two all-nighters in a row. I don't suggest it to anyone.

I wish i could pull a all nighter but i don't get enough computer time.

I'll be fine, though... pizza gives lots of energy!

I like beef jerky better but beef jerky pizza is the shiz.
So I guess I have to get dress for school.Holla at ja postas!!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 08:06:48

At 11/17/03 01:34 AM, Painbringer wrote:
It's strange that there has been very few in here all day. I bet they're all out having fun at their big parties with their alchohol and their big orgies...

You were there too...It was great wasnt it, especially the bit when.......nah you'll know if you were there.

Just in to see how things are lads. Finally got my sound back on my p.c. but damn WMP is having a conflict with my computer. Anyone happen to know any other players ???

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:20:03

At 11/17/03 08:06 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Just in to see how things are lads. Finally got my sound back on my p.c. but damn WMP is having a conflict with my computer. Anyone happen to know any other players ???

Just look at google. Download DIVX too :)

WMP is crap. Because it was made by microsoft.

Did you guys here about MS's "SPARKLE"? What a stupid name, Micosoft tries to eliminate flash in about 2 years. Sparkle is some kind of flash, it should just be "better"(no mircosoft product without 1000 bugs, think about it). So I don't want that shit....can you imagine a "Sparkle Portal" on NG?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:24:34

Hahahahahaha Sparkle Portal, it just doesnt seem right, infact its disturbing as hell.

Cheers for the Player info i'll give DivX a try, nothing else seems to be working just now se cheers.

The forums are quite quiet at the moment and its the least users ive seen online in a while.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:27:05

At 11/17/03 09:24 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Hahahahahaha Sparkle Portal, it just doesnt seem right, infact its disturbing as hell.

Yes, and it's from MICROSOFT, OMG KILL! ;)

Cheers for the Player info i'll give DivX a try, nothing else seems to be working just now se cheers.

No problem, DIVX can even play movies or videos which had mistakes, WMP would normally shut down the movie or just stuck at that part, but DIVX makes a few color changes and keeps running. It's good.

The forums are quite quiet at the moment and its the least users ive seen online in a while.

Well, I'm here, I hope you stay too

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:33:59

At 11/17/03 09:27 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
Well, I'm here, I hope you stay too

I dunno mate...May be offline soon. I know im chancing my arm...But is there any good Divx movies i can download free ??? Im asking because you seemto already have it.

I downloaded the player yes, it looks cool.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:40:08

At 11/17/03 09:33 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I dunno mate...May be offline soon. I know im chancing my arm...But is there any good Divx movies i can download free ??? Im asking because you seemto already have it.

That's a pity. Well, what kind of movies do you mean.....you know we can't talk about everything here....

I downloaded the player yes, it looks cool.

I know, and it's bugfree I think

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:44:59

At 11/17/03 09:40 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
That's a pity. Well, what kind of movies do you mean.....you know we can't talk about everything here....

Yeah well, silly question really, but i dont have AIM or any messengers so it looks like im fucked really.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 09:48:27

Me want to join.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 10:32:47

At 11/17/03 09:44 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Yeah well, silly question really, but i dont have AIM or any messengers so it looks like im fucked really.

Get AIM. Nothing easier than that :) I didn't have it either, but I downloaded it because of NG. Do it, it's easy

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 10:34:25

At 11/17/03 09:48 AM, One_crazy_lemming wrote: Me want to join.

Dude, that's strange. You make a club which is the exact opposite of that and then you want to join? Oh well.....I can't decide that. It's biteme's job to let you in or not. He will first give you a try as a "recruit". He might check your post history to see if you are a spammer or not :)

Well, good luck anyways, if you are serious

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 11:18:24

At 11/17/03 03:28 AM, Incitic wrote:
At 11/17/03 03:21 AM, CheapSex wrote: like biteme2514 will say. You are a recruit keep on posting here often and dont spam and youll become a member. so just keep on posting here and you will become a member in no time.
Ok that seems easy enough.

That's because it is. Well, I'm pretty sure the last guy who wanted to join, Remisser, had Member #76 reserved for him so the way things work out, when we finally let you in as an official member, you're going to be Member #77. Of course, like CheapSex said, for now, you're just a Recruit. As long as you don't cause any trouble, you should be Member #77 in about a week. Just ask me or something in about a week's time. I tend to forget about these things rather quickly... Well, welcome to the OCP, Incitic!

At 11/17/03 10:34 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Dude, that's strange. You make a club which is the exact opposite of that and then you want to join? Oh well.....I can't decide that. It's biteme's job to let you in or not. He will first give you a try as a "recruit". He might check your post history to see if you are a spammer or not :)

You know, this really doesn't look good for me, but I need to ask about that club you're talking about. It kinda sounds like something that's already been locked by now, but since this guy mentioned something about wanting to join, you think you could provide a link or something to the thread so I can see what it's all about? The more information I have on potential members, the better. Thanks in advance, man.

At 11/17/03 09:20 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Did you guys here about MS's "SPARKLE"? What a stupid name, Micosoft tries to eliminate flash in about 2 years. Sparkle is some kind of flash, it should just be "better"(no mircosoft product without 1000 bugs, think about it). So I don't want that shit....can you imagine a "Sparkle Portal" on NG?

I hate Bill Gates...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 11:42:50

At 11/17/03 11:18 AM, biteme2514 wrote: You know, this really doesn't look good for me, but I need to ask about that club you're talking about. It kinda sounds like something that's already been locked by now, but since this guy mentioned something about wanting to join, you think you could provide a link or something to the thread so I can see what it's all about? The more information I have on potential members, the better. Thanks in advance, man.

You can find it on this page, just a few threads under this one, it's the "OCL"(short)

I hate Bill Gates...

Good to hear that. Because you are right. 90 % of the population hate him :) For a reason. Windows just sucks ass. I hate it. Currently, it's working okay. But if your version is older, it just fucks up. The whole Microsoft cooperation is a big fat bug

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 11:57:53

For some reason I didn't feel good when I woke up, so I just decided to not go to school and cut all my classes....

So here I am, very sleepy and aching... I guess.

Did you know they made a Home Improvement SNES game? Yeah....

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 12:36:12

At 11/14/03 09:33 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 11/14/03 08:46 PM, Remisser wrote: How many posts do you need to join this group?
It's not really a matter of how many posts you have these days. We've let in tons of people that have less than what one would call a high number of posts. All you really have to do is be an NG user that actually follows the rules. That having been said, if you're interested in joining us, what you have to do is pretty simple. First of all, this club is a little different from all the other clubs in this forum. We have a little something called a Recruit stage that we put a lot of new people through before we decide to make them an official member. What we do is get you to post around here for about a week and we just watch you to make sure that you're not causing any trouble or anything. Just as long as you don't spam, don't get banned and generally just follow the rules around here, you'll be a member in about a week. Naturally, it helps if you post a lot around here too. Welcome to the club, Remisser!

Maybe I can skip the recruitment stage. Heh. I'm an audiomod in the audio portal, so NG already trusts me. I'm buddies online with liljim. He and I talk a lot online, mainly about the virtues of the game connect 4. Heh. :) But, sure, monitor me. :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 13:02:26

At 11/17/03 11:36 AM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: (latin... )

"Latin is a lingo, as dead as dead can be, once it killed the Romans, and now it's killing me."

Yeah, that's right, I also study latin.

Anyways, Hi. And bai, gotta go play footy. Have fun.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 13:49:52

At 11/17/03 06:11 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I just pulled two all-nighters in a row. I don't suggest it to anyone.

You sure have an enduring mind - Maybe you should sign up for Ranger (US commando) school because they train with very little sleeping time.

Well, I'm up earlier than usual because someone turned the furnace up way too and I was sleeping with a blanket the whole night. Basically heat exhaustion woke me up.

I feel quite awake, and the reason may be because I slept a full four hour cycle.

I will be going to school soon so is there anything you guys want to say before I go?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 13:55:14

Kornfreakr, I am serious. The other one was a joke, as I have been drinking. I am not a spammer. You can see my history. I was a spammer to start with, and then I realised that it was stupid as soon as I got over the noob stage. I was a dumbass. Ask anyone like Nepthys, Slightly_crazy_dude or lunatic killa about me, and you'll see that.
Biteme, I'm sorry about the other one. I'll just let it die.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 14:29:17

Korn how do i get AIM then i guess its worth a shot, mate.

Ben, i know you dont know me that well, but if youre willing to trust a madman then i suggest you let One_Crazy_Lemming become a recruit...Hes a good guy honestly.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 14:49:29

I just had possibly the funniest Calculus class yet. I was tired enough that every once in a while I'd blank out and forget where I was... I spent most of that class feeling confused.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 15:20:32

Ok KornFreaker im on AIM, now you can tell me what you were gonna tell me, lol.

Pretty boring here no regulars from the OCP are on, which makes me sad.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 15:28:08

At 11/17/03 03:20 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Ok KornFreaker im on AIM, now you can tell me what you were gonna tell me, lol.

Okay, what's your username?

Pretty boring here no regulars from the OCP are on, which makes me sad.

I'm here again. I was just applying for the webcampage

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-17 15:35:18

At 11/17/03 03:28 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
Okay, what's your username?

Its CRdudeAZY...Hope you can help me out.