• 15,248 Replies
WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 07:04 PM

At 11/10/03 02:28 PM, MALforPresident wrote: mmm. death between two toasted peices of whit bread. gentlemen..and lady..i give you..dum dum dum
the hot egg sandwitch! its a nuked egg (1min @ power lvl.8) within two toasted peices of bread, usually with cheese, depending on how lazy i am, and all that mayo! gotta love mayo!
you can actualy feel your heart slowing down while eating it! and i'm on my third for today :)

damn that makes me hungry like hell. mmmmmm that look mighty tasty. well im going to make some right know. mmm well see u in like 10 min or so while ill cook the eggs. mmmm

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 07:59 PM

At 11/10/03 07:04 PM, CheapSex wrote: damn that makes me hungry like hell. mmmmmm that look mighty tasty. well im going to make some right know. mmm well see u in like 10 min or so while ill cook the eggs. mmmm

...hm, he hasn't come back yet...i think i killed him with my sandwitch of death! dont forget the cheese..oo, i liked that bacon idear by chris...mmm...bacon..ughghshgughsg

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
FlyingCow-that-walks
FlyingCow-that-walks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:15 PM

At 11/10/03 07:59 PM, MALforPresident wrote: ...hm, he hasn't come back yet...i think i killed him with my sandwitch of death! dont forget the cheese..oo, i liked that bacon idear by chris...mmm...bacon..ughghshgughsg

hahah. na it was too good that i eat two and i took my sweet sweet time flavoring it... mmmm goood. Damn now u tell me the bacon...

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:16 PM

At 11/10/03 01:11 PM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: these F****** germans had to cancal our holidays

If you're going to swear just FUCKEN say it!

You're not fooling anyone with all those fancy stars:

<Sarcasm>Oooo that word is coded with stars, what could that possibly mean? Fishing maybe?</Sarcasm>

Plus if you were to write that on the board in elementary school then you would still get in trouble, so why bother!?

Just say the fucken word, or use some other funny word instead:

"These flippin Germans had to cancal our holidays!"

Anyway, I stayed home all day today.

So what's new?

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:22 PM

i just tried to hack tim quearys computer i hate that guy so much and im watching gun shows and for $400 american i can get a tricked out cocker with 4 co2 bottles,mask,hopper,other shit.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:30 PM

At 11/10/03 08:22 PM, -Chris- wrote: for $400 american i can get a tricked out cocker with 4 co2 bottles,mask,hopper,other shit.

Took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about, but I assume you're talking about paintball, right?

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:35 PM

At 11/10/03 08:30 PM, LegomanClock wrote: Took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about, but I assume you're talking about paintball, right?

Didn't I tell you that most of my life revolves around paintball until i get that autococker on aim last night and I'm not gayer then j00!!!

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:36 PM

At 11/10/03 08:30 PM, LegomanClock wrote:
At 11/10/03 08:22 PM, -Chris- wrote: for $400 american i can get a tricked out cocker with 4 co2 bottles,mask,hopper,other shit.
Took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about, but I assume you're talking about paintball, right?

Yes i do think he is talking about paintball. well at least that is what i think he is talking about.

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:45 PM

At 11/10/03 08:35 PM, -Chris- wrote: Didn't I tell you that most of my life revolves around paintball

That was you? I thought I was talking with Fatboy.

Oh wait, were you Fatboy, right?

I'm not gayer then j00!!!

At least I have never owned or used a dildo, and don't intend to either.

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:47 PM

At 11/10/03 08:45 PM, LegomanClock wrote: That was you? I thought I was talking with Fatboy.
Oh wait, were you Fatboy, right?
At least I have never owned or used a dildo, and don't intend to either.

not it was it was my evil twin and yea im fatboy and stfu i dont own a dildo my sister does.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:57 PM

At 11/10/03 08:47 PM, -Chris- wrote: yea im fatboy

I'll try to remember that: I do have a history of mistaking one person for another.

and stfu i dont own a dildo my sister does.

Yeah but....

...Ah nevermind, I don't want to embarass you on international BBS.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 08:57 PM

At 11/10/03 08:47 PM, -Chris- wrote: not it was it was my evil twin and yea im fatboy and stfu i dont own a dildo my sister does.

i must ask..is your sister hot? does she by any chance have pictures of herself using this dildo?

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:04 PM

At 11/10/03 08:57 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i must ask..is your sister hot? does she by any chance have pictures of herself using this dildo?

Who's the pervert now, huh?

And Mal, why don't you say something in slackers?

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:05 PM

At 11/10/03 08:57 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
At 11/10/03 08:47 PM, -Chris- wrote: not it was it was my evil twin and yea im fatboy and stfu i dont own a dildo my sister does.
i must ask..is your sister hot? does she by any chance have pictures of herself using this dildo?

[/horny bastard]

Hah....

By the way.... I may or may not be back from somewhere that may or may not be New York City... Hi.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:09 PM

At 11/10/03 09:04 PM, LegomanClock wrote: Who's the pervert now, huh?

i never said i wasn't perverted.

And Mal, why don't you say something in slackers?

ok, i will

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:27 PM

At 11/10/03 09:09 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i never said i wasn't perverted.

You remember when you called me a pervert, right? Well now you are the pervert.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:32 PM

At 11/10/03 09:27 PM, LegomanClock wrote: You remember when you called me a pervert, right? Well now you are the pervert.

you mean, i wasn't always the pervert? damn, i'll have to try harder next time...

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:40 PM

At 11/10/03 09:32 PM, MALforPresident wrote: you mean, i wasn't always the pervert? damn, i'll have to try harder next time...

If you really are one, then you are too conservative to show that side of your's.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:43 PM

At 11/10/03 09:40 PM, LegomanClock wrote: If you really are one, then you are too conservative to show that side of your's.

i may be conservative and able to keep from asking if every female is hot and if she has pictures of herself naked, but i am still a male...an adolesent male...i slip sometimes

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 09:55 PM

At 11/10/03 09:43 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i am still a male...an adolesent male...i slip sometimes

Just watch yourself in an office job because those women are easy to offend and may sue your ass.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:01 PM

At 11/10/03 09:55 PM, LegomanClock wrote:
At 11/10/03 09:43 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i am still a male...an adolesent male...i slip sometimes
Just watch yourself in an office job because those women are easy to offend and may sue your ass.

thus why i try not to slip. either way. why would a chick sue me for asking if she's hot? i mean, its a perfectly legal question. its not technically sexual harrasment because i didn't say "you ARE hot" i ask "are you hot" its pretty much the same as "what do you look like?" they can choose weather or not to answare

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:04 PM

At 11/10/03 10:01 PM, MALforPresident wrote: why would a chick sue me for asking if she's hot? i mean, its a perfectly legal question.

Maybe so, but it is a sexual advance.

Women these days.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:42 PM

At 11/10/03 10:04 PM, LegomanClock wrote:
At 11/10/03 10:01 PM, MALforPresident wrote: why would a chick sue me for asking if she's hot? i mean, its a perfectly legal question.
Maybe so, but it is a sexual advance.

Women these days.

yeah...i actually read that wrong.

i mean to say:

yeah, they are too uptite now adays. thats why i control what comes out of my mouth. because the entire world has gone sue-happy

i just heard on the news that some whinny vt kids won some gay little court battle against tobacco companies. let people kill themselves for gods sakes, i dont care

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:52 PM

At 11/10/03 09:05 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: By the way.... I may or may not be back from somewhere that may or may not be New York City... Hi.

Dude, you didn't tell me where in NYC you were, so I couldn't stalk you. :(

Oh well. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

And I hope you had at least one NY hotdog, one slice of NY pizza... And of course a New York bagel.

We are teh best in all three catagories.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:56 PM

At 11/10/03 10:42 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i just heard on the news that some whinny vt kids won some gay little court battle against tobacco companies. let people kill themselves for gods sakes, i dont care

Welcome to urban hell.

BTW, what are the VT kids?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 10:58 PM

At 11/10/03 10:52 PM, madhatter_ wrote: Dude, you didn't tell me where in NYC you were, so I couldn't stalk you. :(

maybe he was stalking you.

And I hope you had at least one NY hotdog, one slice of NY pizza... And of course a New York bagel.

and if he did, he would be pennyless

We are teh best in all three catagories.

dont forget the fourth catigory...expensive as hell! the entire state is expensive, man, lake placid is just belwo nyc in prices...and they are boasting two olympics

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 11:00 PM

At 11/10/03 10:56 PM, LegomanClock wrote: Welcome to urban hell.

oh yeah, upstate ny is mad ghetto....

BTW, what are the VT kids?

i'm sorry, vt is the innitials of the state of vermont. them liberal vermont bastards...

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 11:06 PM

At 11/10/03 05:43 PM, madhatter_ wrote: Oh well. You better start back again, or I'm going to beat you to level 12.

Speaking of which, I hit Lv. 12 in just two days. I've been waiting for that level icon for a really long time too, so I'm really looking forward to it. Also, I'll be getting my next blam/protect points rank really soon too. The way the math is working out, I'll probably manage to do both on the same day. Not that it really matters, but I'm still pretty happy about it...

Anyways, I just decided to watch South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut again with TearDropped. I swear, I love that movie. I don't really think I missed anything here though. Besides, you guys all knew I was going to watch another movie with TearDropped again sometime this week. So yeah, what's been going on around here? Did I miss anything in General?

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 11:09 PM

At 11/10/03 10:58 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
dont forget the fourth catigory...expensive as hell!

Only if you're a stupid tourist! I get around just fine, and I'm a pennyless bastard.

Hotdog: 1.50 from the vendor
Pizza: 1.25 from a nice family owned Italian corner pizza place
Bagel: 1.00 with cream cheese, from a corner deli

And none of this Dominos pizza, we get pizza by the slice here.

the entire state is expensive, man, lake placid is just belwo nyc in prices...and they are boasting two olympics

I'm sorry, but when people come to the state of New York, they come to New York City, not Lake Placid.

That movie ruined it for you guys.

Actually, I really hate all the tourists around here, but it's funny to go and sit on the corner and watch the poor saps get ripped off.

Maybe I will come and visit you, MAL. One of these days, when I can drive freely and amount enough money to pay for gas and food.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 10th, 2003 @ 11:21 PM

At 11/10/03 11:09 PM, madhatter_ wrote:
At 11/10/03 10:58 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
dont forget the fourth catigory...expensive as hell!
Only if you're a stupid tourist! I get around just fine, and I'm a pennyless bastard.

also around here if your from around the area, stores usualy always give you a discount, i remember one time me and my friends were in the mountain sports shop that had just opened like the year before. and we were just talking to the dude for some time and he gave us a 20% discount on everything, and everything since

of course, my favorite place is maui north, i always get a 30% discount, 1. because betsey was a student teacher for my class in sixth grade, 2. because i'm local and 3. because i work at whiteface

Hotdog: 1.50 from the vendor
Pizza: 1.25 from a nice family owned Italian corner pizza place
Bagel: 1.00 with cream cheese, from a corner deli

holy shit dude! i mean, thats cheep for nyc..but ?DAAAMN i can get a bagel for like .50 around here, with all the good stuff

pizza by the slice. maybe 1.00, and a hotdog..also 1.00

And none of this Dominos pizza, we get pizza by the slice here.

haha, we get like full pizzas for $5 around town...they always give mean prices to the stupid tourists too

the entire state is expensive, man, lake placid is just belwo nyc in prices...and they are boasting two olympics
I'm sorry, but when people come to the state of New York, they come to New York City, not Lake Placid.

yeah, and when you city slickers go on vacation, we unfortunitally get them...and the entire state of jersey every fucking weekend...ugh

That movie ruined it for you guys.

thank god, less little shits to cart around a crouded mountain all day, more free ski. smaller lessons=kids learn more=me get better tip!

Actually, I really hate all the tourists around here, but it's funny to go and sit on the corner and watch the poor saps get ripped off.

its even more fun to rip them off

Maybe I will come and visit you, MAL. One of these days, when I can drive freely and amount enough money to pay for gas and food.

haha, if i come to work one day and i have a private lesson that i dont remember being there the day before, and its you...you wont be happy

¥ ¥

BBS Signature