• 14,985 Replies
TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 00:26:55

hey konrad, ben said something about you might coming out this weekend... whats going on with that hten? well, im off. i guess ill talk to you guys tomorrow, if i can get on. im going to my friends birthday party... this outta be good. well, now i jinxed it. talk to you later, people that are on!

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 00:28:24

hey konrad, ben said something about you might coming out this weekend... whats going on with that then? well, im off. i guess ill talk to you guys tomorrow, if i can get on. im going to my friends birthday party... this outta be good. well, now i jinxed it. talk to you later, people that are on!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 00:38:14

At 11/14/03 12:26 AM, TearDropped wrote: hey konrad, ben said something about you might coming out this weekend... whats going on with that hten?

Don't get too excited, I only proposed coming over weekly instead of monthly. There are still no guarentees that I'll be coming this weekend, but I might. Just giving you a heads up.

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 00:44:01

hopefully tommorow people wont post alot until like 4 pm in my times (right now its 9:42pm). Becouse between that time i worked and i really whant to try to get to the milestone. and today i cant becouse tommrow early again so im goin got go to sleep in like 30 min. or something. plus work really makes me tired and my back hurts. damn im complaining already and i have been there only a week. Poor poor teacher. damn that makes me NOT to become a teacher. and i have an interview tommorow with the manager of Chuck e' Cheeses. hahaha the hell it better there more fun to work then the stupid teachers aid thing. WEll hey guys wassup.

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 01:48:04

Man, this is killing me. General's about as interesting as watching paint dry right now. If only it were as exciting as watching grass grow, I might have stayed online a little longer. But alas, I am now bored off my ass. Which is exactly why I'm logging off a little earlier tonight. Might as well see if I can find something interesting on TV or something. Besides, I'm pretty tired right now so I kinda want to kill some brain cells anyways before I go to sleep. So yeah, here are my posting stats for the night of November 13th, 2003...

Last night: 10,331 in total (38.704 per day)
Tonight: 10,335 in total (38.574 per day)
Changes: + 4 posts; - 0.130 PPD

You know what's really sad though? Remember the days when I could easily pull off about a hundred posts a day even when I had to go to school? I'm spending the same amount of time online, you know. I guess it's just the lack of interesting topics or something. Or maybe it's because a lot of the game threads that I used to love are now gone. Back in those days, I'd probably get thirty posts a day in Would You Rather? alone. Damn, I miss those days. Oh well, I'm still not going to be leaving the BBS anytime soon. I'll always be hanging around, even if I get to the point where I only make two posts a day. I don't know what I'd do without this place... Oh, by the way, I'm not going to be back online until really damn late tomorrow night. Might be hanging with a different group of friends again or something, but yeah, by the time I come back, you guys will most likely already have gotten past 15000 posts. Just an early congratulations for whoever happens to get the milestone this time... Unless it's LegomanClock. Hahaha!

Bye now.

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 02:22:00

At 11/13/03 11:31 PM, Painbringer wrote: Now take Veteran Trap (the greatest RPT of all time): Although Pox started it for his sadistic pleasure, the objectives naturaly were formed: Escape from prison and take out Pox by any means necessary. For me it was the escape, rather than the kinkyness of the topic, that made it it so memorable.

I loved the VT. It was really nice. I remember when I got electrocuted and my body got burned...FUN fun, good times.

I don't know about you, but I say VT deserves a sequel.

Excactly..someone should make it :)

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 02:56:04

At 11/14/03 02:22 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: I loved the VT. It was really nice. I remember when I got electrocuted and my body got burned...FUN fun, good times.

Oh wow, you were in it too? It's been a while since I saw the list of names.

Excactly..someone should make it :)

You can't start a fire without a spark: So who will light the spark?

I don't know, you think we should wait till the one year aniversary of the original to start the sequel?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 03:35:15

Well, looks like biteme has a way of scaring away the posters with his mighty logout posts. And because of this I shall say my goodbyes early once again.

You know Ben, you say you had a high post count because of your dedication to "Would You Rather", right? Well perhaps you shouldn't look so much in General for salvation, but C&C instead: What I mean is you should consider joining Mal and I in our three club conversation sometime. It may not be pretty, but it gives results. Think about it.

Yesterday: 5,780 in total (15.791 per day)

Today: 5,804 in total (15.814 per day)

Difference: 24 in total (+0.023 per day)

Now how in the hell could I have pulled that off on such a crappy day? Oh well, I guess I have Mal to thank. Slowly but surely my PPD is going to reach the old minimum of 20 someday.

And as usual I have no school tomorrow, so I'll likely be on the whole day.

Till then, goodnight.

Bevin
Bevin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 05:11:27

Next step? How many posts till the next level? I just reached Elite Guard PRivate and I'm very very very very very happy to say..... I'M EXCITED! So, back to mah question....

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 08:15:07

Morning folks, hows things. Looks quite dead in here at the moment so i'll either be in general or on teh Madness Forums.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 10:03:49

Ooooh.... we're getting close.

Well, my second part for "Tribute" is done... it can be seen on one of my posts on the CC BBS .

Hooooray!

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 10:46:08

*pokes again*

Mommy? Rover still isn't waking up. Is he okay, mommy?

Nobody is here.... how sad.

Wouldn't it be funny if a few people post right before me again?

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 12:39:33

Well i hope we reach the landmark tonight sadly it wont be me because im going out to get extremly drunk until tommorow afternoon when Scotland play Holland in the qualifiers. Mon teh SCOTS. lol. It seems quite dead at the mo so i'll leave on a high note.

Oh flower of Scotland when will we see
Your likes again, that fought and died for,
Our wee bit hill and glen and stood against them,
King Edwards army,
and sent them homewards tae think again.

See ya lot tommorow and hopefully im in a good mood, wahey.

Sepultus
Sepultus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 12:43:43

Hello! What is now with my membership??

I hope I can be in

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 15:26:07

bah, school was boring, most of my class left for some forensics...wait, lemme refraise, half of the highschool left for it, and it was extremely boring since..and since they left at 10:15am...i had alot of boredom.

but, I HAVE NO HOMEWORK! and i didn't even have to do homework over the weekend today or anything. oh yeah!

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 16:00:53

Well..that kinda sucks..I dont got school on fridays so its all good, and i only go till 12 aclock on mon-friday, yeah, so im all good on school ^^, it dont bother me much..well..yeah,,,later

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 16:48:18

Well, looks like I didn't sleep through the race - Though today will hecktic later on.

You know, I think it would be cool if Stash were to get it this time: That would so be funny.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys about school yesterday: I got 97% on a math assignment and 85% (B) on the test for it.

So yeah, let's get rolling.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 17:20:49

At 11/14/03 04:48 PM, Painbringer wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys about school yesterday: I got 97% on a math assignment and 85% (B) on the test for it.

yeah well, i got the equivalent to a 100% with that optional assingment and a 22/22 (100%) on my most recent homework in math, so yeah

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 17:22:26

At 11/14/03 05:20 PM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah well, i got the equivalent to a 100% with that optional assingment

gaddamnit! i meant to say the equivalent to a 100 on a test grade

EDIT BUTTON!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 17:23:22

At 11/14/03 05:20 PM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah well, i got the equivalent to a 100% with that optional assingment and a 22/22 (100%) on my most recent homework in math, so yeah

I see sombody is destined to become a governor.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 18:45:05

At 11/14/03 02:56 AM, Painbringer wrote: Oh wow, you were in it too? It's been a while since I saw the list of names.

Yeah, I was lvl.9 when I asked what's going on in there and I asked if I'm qualifyied for it. They just took me in and kicked my ass :) it was fun...

You can't start a fire without a spark: So who will light the spark?

I don't know...maybe I'd do it the day before I visit my girl next time, so a ban(I do not hope to get that) wouldn't hurt me...I just don't know

I don't know, you think we should wait till the one year aniversary of the original to start the sequel?

When exactly did the first one start? Maybe I should look for it....

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:02:32

Dunno why im here at this time of night but NG is sure addictive as hell, lol. Im drunk once again, i think im becoming an alcoholic.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:04:38

At 11/14/03 06:45 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: Yeah, I was lvl.9 when I asked what's going on in there and I asked if I'm qualifyied for it.

No wonder you weren't well known back then.

I don't know...maybe I'd do it the day before I visit my girl next time

Before you start it you should do some research on the original and make it more difficult and more challenging to escape. Oh, and if you are going to be our abductor then be sure to torture us this time.

You know, perhaps I should start it then.

When exactly did the first one start?

April 13, 2003 at 12:29 AM

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:05:02

At 11/14/03 07:02 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Dunno why im here at this time of night but NG is sure addictive as hell, lol. Im drunk once again, i think im becoming an alcoholic.

Maybe you should call yourself Drunken_Crazy_Dude ;)

How late is it at your place?

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:08:10

At 11/14/03 07:04 PM, Painbringer wrote: No wonder you weren't well known back then.

True, I was just a little newbie, lurking around in there :) I wasn't even OCP to that time

Before you start it you should do some research on the original and make it more difficult and more challenging to escape. Oh, and if you are going to be our abductor then be sure to torture us this time.

Yeah, for sure.

You know, perhaps I should start it then.

Your nickname would fit perfectly :)

April 13, 2003 at 12:29 AM

Then we shouldn't wait till next April, should we ?

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:09:52

well, i'm back from din din, had an omlet, nothing special, just your avarage cheese, ham type omlet, with some bacon and toast...oh yeah, and as always mounds of salt n pepper!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
skully
skully
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:12:28

whooo good name lots of hits

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:20:39

Why is it that whenever we get close to landmarks, my computer starts messing up?

Not long now.... good to see that people are posting.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:24:14

Hrrrr.... where is everybody? Lurking, perhaps?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-14 19:24:29

At 11/14/03 07:20 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Why is it that whenever we get close to landmarks, my computer starts messing up?

i quote my friend "because your ugly" (quoted from conversation with "the fat chick" at work last year...she wasn't allowed to touch the radio..so she asked us why we told her not too)

Not long now.... good to see that people are posting.

yeah...konrad will probably get it anyways

KONRAD, STOP POSTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE!!! NO MROE LANDMARKS FOR YOU!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

¥ ¥

BBS Signature