00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Waimor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

83,088 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-03 20:28:11

I rate it an Eight!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-06 20:24:36

i give it a 10 because thats pretty much how i invisioned Blades Xanas cohort who does wut he wants not a hero more of an antihero but good job

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-07 22:21:36

Thanks for the input guys. BTW, a lot of old members said they'd come back if this was on the front page. So we have got to post often people! Come on already, we have like 1 post a day. Geez.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-07 23:07:10

So wait is Cartoon Tut or Blind-Tiger or wutever he is now coming back
also im sorta limited myself to
lyoko only so if i do post for
kadic ill probably used the Staff and teachers

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-08 11:54:11

hehe, long time no see boys, IM BAAAAAACK!!!

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 00:06:53

Dude welcome back saw you got rid of the forums at the site

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 19:26:28

Yea. Sorry bout that, I thought most of you guys had left. Ill put em back.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 19:49:21

hey this looks cool can i join im a really big lyoko fan and know almost every thing about it and p.s.what is going on so far in this

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 20:36:37

Alias: Zack or Z
Name:Zachary
Hair:Brown
Face:Normal look kinda of looks like william
Clothing In Lyoko:full body white and black suit with xana sign on middle odd's hair looks like his helmet
Clothing Out Lyoko:white sweater, black jeans,black T-shirt with same xana sign on shirt
Weapons:a electronic battle staff with a spear end on top able to shoot it normally or use a cable attached to it can be used to hold on to grab onto moving or stationary stuff
Vehicle:sort of like Odd's overboard but has wheels and smaller jets and cannot fly
Powers:with small keypad on wrist able to control the super computer on lyoko the person who works it is not around,enhanced strength,and enhanced jumping ablity,able to survive falling in digital sea but eventually needs air and will sink and cannot swim
Origin:second trip to lyoko got taken over by xana came back after the but now knows more about xana than everybody has a genius lvl I.Q. but doesnt show it

by the way how does this game work?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 20:55:07

At 9/9/07 08:36 PM, chitemala wrote: Alias: Zack or Z
Clothing In Lyoko:full body white and black suit with xana sign on middle odd's hair looks like his helmet
Clothing Out Lyoko:white sweater, black jeans,black T-shirt with same xana sign on shirt
Weapons:a electronic battle staff with a spear end on top able to shoot it normally or use a cable attached to it can be used to hold on to grab onto moving or stationary stuff
Vehicle:sort of like Odd's overboard but has wheels and smaller jets and cannot fly
Powers:with small keypad on wrist able to control the super computer on lyoko the person who works it is not around,enhanced strength,and enhanced jumping ablity,able to survive falling in digital sea but eventually needs air and will sink and cannot swim
Origin:second trip to lyoko got taken over by xana came back after the but now knows more about xana than everybody has a genius lvl I.Q. but doesnt show it

Alias: Zack or Z
Powers:with small keypad on wrist able to control the super computer on lyoko the person who works it is not around,enhanced strength,and enhanced jumping ablity,able to survive falling in digital sea but eventually needs air and will sink and cannot swim,Speed boost:like Ulrich's super sprint but instead of just speeding up just running speeds up antthing he wants except time
Origin: is related to aelita by a string of complex circumstances (is cousin)second trip to lyoko got taken over by xana came back after the but now knows more about xana than everybody has a genius lvl I.Q. but doesnt show it

(I changed a few things)

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 21:21:29

Its not a game Its An RP chat room. RP means Role Playing, as in we type a story relating to Code Lyoko.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 21:38:43

At 9/9/07 09:21 PM, Kirufight wrote:
Its not a game Its An RP chat room. RP means Role Playing, as in we type a story relating to Code Lyoko.

Hold your horses Kirufight
1)stop triple million posting
2)right now we just pretty much finished a RP and some of our old members are back so calm down
sheez
oh and ur in

K hes right though some one post a New story already ill be waiting were i always am in Lyoko

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 21:41:28

srry 4 x2 psting

At 9/9/07 09:38 PM, ImmortalPhoenix wrote:
At 9/9/07 09:21 PM, Kirufight wrote:
Hold your horses Kirufight
1)stop triple million posting
2)right now we just pretty much finished a RP and some of our old members are back so calm down
sheez
oh and ur in

K hes right though some one post a New story already ill be waiting were i always am in Lyoko

I got Confused i apologize kirufight man i feel like jerk now
but he is right it is a sort of a Chat room i guess
wuteva im still @ Lyoko

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 22:01:35

MY 4TH RP

TITLE: Who Is Blades?
School: lunch
Kiru: Hey, guys, who exactly IS this blads guy?

Dan: BLADES... and no one really knows, except Xana.

Kiru: ....

Rei: Well, by what we know, he's not really a bad guy, even though Xana made him.

The Next Day:

Dan: hey guys, has anyone seen Kiru?

At The Factory:

Kiru: (At Super COM) Just you wait Blades. I'll find you out. Timer go!

One Min. Later

Kiru: Virtualization!!!

To Be Continued

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-09 22:05:06

wuteva im still @ Lyoko

Sorry, i was making that RP as you posted right then.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 07:20:36

we should put xanafied william in this and can i post the next rp?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 15:29:46

At 9/10/07 07:20 AM, chitemala wrote: we should put xanafied william in this and can i post the next rp?

no we use custom characters cept Aleita

Kiru: Virtualization!!!

To Be Continued

RIGHT NOW
Blades: Hello Kiru so you've come to challenge me but you'll have to find me first
activate 'LYOKO LABIRINTH'
Blades: No has ever exscaped the Laberinth,Ill be waiting on the othe side
Good luck you'll need it

To be continued

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 16:03:10

what about my character when is he going to come in?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 16:10:14

i almost forgot is aelita able to be to go to earth or will she be gone forever if she loses all her lifepoints?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 16:35:42

RIGHT NOW
Blades: Hello Kiru so you've come to challenge me but you'll have to find me first
activate 'LYOKO LABIRINTH'
Blades: No has ever exscaped the Laberinth,Ill be waiting on the othe side
Good luck you'll need it

To be continued

This is my first post and character intro

"Noise of someone being virtualized"

Kiru:Who's there?

???:Just me

"Turns around to see a person in full black and white body armor standing behind him with big staff with spear on end"

Kiru:Who are you?

???:Just a friend

Kiru:...

???:Now lets go get through this Labirinth

Kiru:Okay

"Types very words on keyboard that appear super computer's screen"

???:Alright lets get going

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 17:36:09

Stop posting so much man

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 17:37:20

ohh yeah and by the way this is sometime around this i get controlled by xana,when im evil my suit changes oppisite colors like white turns to black and black turns to white

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 17:39:09

srry for posting so much its just i keep forgetting stuff i need to put down

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 18:11:26

Wut do u mean get controlld byXANA create a custom character and yea they should add a Edit feature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 18:36:00

At 9/10/07 06:11 PM, ImmortalPhoenix wrote: Wut do u mean get controlld byXANA create a custom character and yea they should add a Edit feature

i mean gets turned into a prisoner by getting attacked by the Scyphozoa and being turned evil

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 19:35:06

Okay thx for being so active and all guys, but you have to make your Rp's longer. They can't be just 4 mini sentences. Look at the old ones or the ones I make. These mini RP's get looked over and trashed.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 19:42:10

At 9/10/07 07:35 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Okay thx for being so active and all guys, but you have to make your Rp's longer. They can't be just 4 mini sentences. Look at the old ones or the ones I make. These mini RP's get looked over and trashed.

Ill make biger ones soon but ive got brain block sort of so mines short ill try making bigger ones but i sorta was just introduced

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 20:12:18

No offense, Chitamala, but im going to alter your RP a little and add some stuff.

Kiru: ah crap! Now what? I'm all alone,and stuck in this maze,and i cant even do doodle mazes!!!

???: ...

Kiru: huh?

???: need some help?

Kiru: Who the hell are you!?

???: A friend.

Kiru: How do i know this isn't a Xana trick?

???: Do you want my help, or not

Kiru: ... Back off!!! BLADERANG

??? blocks the attack:

Kiru: ... Fine...

To Be Continued...

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-10 21:06:57

none taken

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2007-09-11 07:38:32

???:no you can't,besides do you want to fight blade or not?
Kiru:Fine but you better not get devirtualized
???:I wont,now go
"??? turns around and faces monsters while Kiru runs off"
Kiru:Damn that kid never told me how to get through
"??? fighting three krabes two tarantulas and one megatank"
jumps up and shoots of the spear end at one tarantula and destory's it
dodges krabe's laser stands underneath other krabe while shooting cable
into other one slamming them into each other by pulling and destroying both
runs back at tarantula getting hit by 4 lasers then jumps and slashes it destroying it
he then gets his skateboard and shoots cable onto megatank while putting other end on
board puts board on maximum speed and sends it towards the edge making the megatank roll of with it
Toren and Dami then get virtualized seeing that the monsters are gone
Toren:what the....
Dami: who the hell did this
???:me
"both look up to see kid standing near labirynth"
tbc