00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,849,911 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:34:12

Would you all stop fight it cristmas for gods sake! *blinks* sorry flashback:P

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:35:11

At 6/7/04 12:32 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 6/7/04 12:31 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: *Stares at Wonko, shrugs, and leaves*
FINE! I'm just gonna fucking leave the whole goddamned club, since that seems to be what you fucking want. Bye everyone.

I have no idea what the Hell you are talking about.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:35:30

Wonko! No don't do that! No one wants that!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:35:39

God... i hate having to relly on one place for my anime needs.....(cartonnetwork).... I dont ahve any of the channels yall talk about.... EVER sense my DAD changed our digital cable box, i cant watch El HAzard ANymore... we dont get Tech tv of International channels.... Or teh ANime channel.... the only other thing sis Action-max and teh show anime i think every saterday night... i dont know i dont check it out that much....... ANd i missed A-Kon T-T.. my brother got to go and he gota bamboo sword T-T i wanted a sakkat (i think taht what it called) T-T...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:36:53

FINE! I'm just gonna fucking leave the whole goddamned club, since that seems to be what you fucking want. Bye everyone.

Wow, Hold your horses dude! Shit dude don't lose it over some old crap! Its over and done with, no need to leave the club over this!!! Some one back me up over here!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:39:06

Actually my little RP thing meant to end the discussion, not for him to leave.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:39:06

At 6/7/04 12:25 AM, Shadow_God_X wrote:

:Just give a link to the alpha/ that guys work and I'll check it out.

this is my Alpha complete with typos:

http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/alphas/alpha/135

Err did I say post 14 I guess it's 15 at this point. Ah @#$ it let me just copy and paste the rant that I wrote earlier:

Anyway. Uh I would love to read a script anyone has to a Flash movie. But I can be very critical. So don't show me if you don't want my opinion. If you know how bad I can be you should ask Dbdowen. He makes Dragon Ball shorts with humorous punchlines and Master Roshi is really hard to understand and dies in everyone.

But he's a bumb and I can barely get him to come on AIM anymore. If any of you guys like his stuff I would love for you to email him. It would be hillarious for him to come online and see hoards of emails praising his lazy ass! :D

If your interested he's in my favorites list.

Me and my brother helped him on DBZ Perfection and made him work alot more on it then he wanted. :O

Remember people Flash work is not for the lazy or the faint of heart.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:40:59

Wonko noooooo dont leave T-T.. you and tink are the best.. you and tink are the reason the club was how it was... befor the rush of people.... (no offense anyone) and you know soo much about anime..

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:47:53

At 6/7/04 12:39 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Actually my little RP thing meant to end the discussion, not for him to leave.

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd have the human decency to apologize. If you value your membership, you better apologize right now.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 00:52:28

I told you once today I apreciate all the work you do for us, but beyond that I think you are an exellent person to talk about anime with and losing you from this club would suck!!! You may feel unwanted and unapreciated but we Do want/need you around though sometimes we don't show it enough. Don't go dude, seriously...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:00:21

Oh yeah. Since I'm not here, and tink is barely around, it falls on PBX, Darkmoon, and Trivia to lead. but none of those three is gonne be around for a while, so next in line is Kouga, Alucard, Kooler, and Rebel. Have fun you guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:03:35

At 6/7/04 01:00 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Oh yeah. Since I'm not here, and tink is barely around, it falls on PBX, Darkmoon, and Trivia to lead. but none of those three is gonne be around for a while, so next in line is Kouga, Alucard, Kooler, and Rebel. Have fun you guys.

You'r still leaving? ;_;
Wono please don't leave. No one wishes it...unless you're saying you wanted to go :/

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:04:25

Look, I sent him an email, but I think he logged off. It wasn't meant be like that. I SUCK AT APOLIGIZING!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:05:29

At 6/7/04 01:04 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Look, I sent him an email, but I think he logged off. It wasn't meant be like that. I SUCK AT APOLIGIZING!!

the hell are you complaining about? Whenever tink isn't around you get to lead with the other three.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:06:31

You know what? Fine. I don't give a fucking shit about Wonko and his stupid sad-ass life. I'm sick and fucking tired of him taking everything so goddamn seriously. I QUIT AND I AM NOT COMING BACK SO FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:06:52

At 6/7/04 01:00 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Oh yeah. Since I'm not here, and tink is barely around, it falls on PBX, Darkmoon, and Trivia to lead. but none of those three is gonne be around for a while, so next in line is Kouga, Alucard, Kooler, and Rebel. Have fun you guys.

WTF Dude!!! Are you seriously going to leave because of what one tool said!?!? Why? He was way out of line and NO ONE shares his sentiments!!! Don't quit!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:07:38

At 6/7/04 01:05 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 6/7/04 01:04 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Look, I sent him an email, but I think he logged off. It wasn't meant be like that. I SUCK AT APOLIGIZING!!
the hell are you complaining about? Whenever tink isn't around you get to lead with the other three.

But wonko I dont wnat to be lead by himT-T..... hese not as good as you.........

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:08:02

At 6/7/04 01:06 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: I QUIT AND I AM NOT COMING BACK SO FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Well I can see tink made a great decision in giving you power.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:09:54

-_-; I knew this was gonna happen... Wonko, ignore what he said...all of it. i don't want him to quit either but... I want you to stay...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:10:08

At 6/7/04 01:06 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: You know what? Fine. I don't give a fucking shit about Wonko and his stupid sad-ass life. I'm sick and fucking tired of him taking everything so goddamn seriously. I QUIT AND I AM NOT COMING BACK SO FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ding-dong the bitch is gone..... I hope he chokes on himself....... that lvl of disrespect is unnecicary (spelling?) i hope he dosnt come back.... ... .. Soo wonko... plz stay....

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:15:10

Hey Wonko why so mad?

You know you're good at runnin the show, why leave now and let us dangle here without you?

I wasn't here that long and I think you're good at what you do!

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:19:17

Wonko, we need you here! This club would suck with out you! You think we would be better off with rebel in the lead? Not a chance! YOU are the one whos here when we need a leader not him! Forget him he just quit any way, so no big deal. Lets just talk about some anime and forget Rebel ever existed.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:24:29

At 6/7/04 01:19 AM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Wonko, we need you here! This club would suck with out you! You think we would be better off with rebel in the lead? Not a chance! YOU are the one whos here when we need a leader not him! Forget him he just quit any way, so no big deal. Lets just talk about some anime and forget Rebel ever existed.

Until this passes over, I'm in charge.

This is not my decision. I'm just following the chain of command.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:28:06

Whatever, lets talk about some anime before we get locked or some stupid shit like that for going off topic. I saw Dekathos's Alpha and it was sweet. Looks like it'll be great once its done.
PS= Wonko PLEASe DON"T LEAVE!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:31:57

At 6/7/04 01:24 AM, Kouga-kun wrote:

Until this passes over, I'm in charge.

This is not my decision. I'm just following the chain of command.

Okies... if Wonko does indeed leave...and tink doesn't protest...then it's fine with me... :/

Wonko if you leave then Who'll chew Kouga out? Who'll bite the newbies? ^_^ Come on.. think of the things you like doing here.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:33:16

At 6/7/04 01:28 AM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Whatever, lets talk about some anime before we get locked or some stupid shit like that for going off topic. I saw Dekathos's Alpha and it was sweet. Looks like it'll be great once its done.

(He logged off for the night. C'mon Tink, we need you right now.)

Did anyone go to AKON?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:38:11

At 6/7/04 01:28 AM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Whatever, lets talk about some anime before we get locked or some stupid shit like that for going off topic. I saw Dekathos's Alpha and it was sweet. Looks like it'll be great once its done.

aaaaaaaaa. ya i agree.. ummmmm Hellsing rocks... omg i love hellsing... FLCL! i love me some FLCL its crazy crazy.
Ps: WOnko.... if you wish to leave.. i must respect your dissicion...... I will miss you....

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 01:45:43

I think an anime based on Golden Sun Would rock. The kawaii little djins, the magic/swords, the element stones and stone hunters, its all good. I bet Wonko would be able to come up with some funny random stuff to put in for comady...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 06:45:16

Wonko wants to leave? Why the heck should he?

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-07 07:17:56

At 6/7/04 07:14 AM, Kid_Deadpool wrote:
Aren't you a male? You must choose a character of your own gender.
Well that just sucks,um I'll be Lil'Shenlong then is that better?

I know whoever that is isn't taken..so as long as that's a boy then yup, it's yours.

Hey just a thought...what about characters that have no gender? like...um..Pokemon or someone? Or a Persacom? What if it's something like hat? Do you pick what they'd most likely represent? but then in that case what if it doesn't even represent a living character but like a machine of a gundam or uh...um...say it was picked that a person was..um..I dunno for lack of a better example: Speed Buggy