00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Animatorlover25 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Count-down to blowing shit up...

4,934 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:01:37

bling bling

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:08:31

At 3/19/03 01:31 PM, wismty wrote:
At 3/19/03 01:25 PM, Damnatory wrote:
At 3/19/03 01:11 PM, wismty wrote:
And that would be a good thing right?
No, the point there was that I doubt there will be any Nukes used, because of that fact.
Saddam is not afraid of anything(he's crazy), and if things gets desperate he will use nukes don't doubt that...

Fortunately, he most likely doesn't have them yet. He does have nerve gas, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of our troops get pretty fucked up by bio/chem attacks. But hopefully it'll be a small amount.

In any event, this damned well better get underway by the weekend. The amount of delay has been insane, and any further delay is only going to screw things up for everyone involved further. Iraqi soldiers have been chomping at the bit to surrender, they're nervous as hell waiting for the shit to hit the fan, and our soldiers are bored as hell and facing fatigue from the waiting. GET IT ON.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:10:51

At 3/19/03 02:22 PM, Blahballistic wrote: I just read on MSN that 15 iraqi soldiers have recently surrendered on the border.

There's thousands more waiting to, wanting to, desperate to do so.

The war hasn't even started yet and they are surrendering, and we have a bunch of hippies wearing anti-war t-shirts and driving around flowerful vw vans because they think we might all blow up or something.

We might get attacked even if we pulled all our troops out of the middle east. you don't stop hate that easily. Might as well mop up as much as we can before trusting to the better "half" of human nature.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:13:34

At 3/19/03 02:52 PM, Dr_bones wrote:
In my opinion I think Bush doesn't care about Irak's people or what problems they might be having (otherwise he wouldn't be attacking them) all he wants is the oil, he asked them in his speech not the burn the oil pits, wtf!
Were you watching his address with earplugs in you ears?, he clearly didn't want the oil wells destroyed because it is a source of money for the people of Iraq to trade or get money for once we overthrow Saddam. The only thing sadamm seems to be putting the money he gets from oil into are weapons of mass destruction and fancy palaces, not toward the people of his nation!!

Indeed. This kinda shit about us keeping the oil for oursevles is getting pretty old. Yes, we may want to get oil more easily from a peaceful Iraq in the future, but so will other countries. And it's been stated that Iraq's oil will help to pay for humanitarian needs such as medical and food help. I'm not saying the US won't profit from this monetarily, just that it's not the only reason for it. The bulk of the profit is simply having Iraq not be a threat anymore, and getting rid of Saddam.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:16:26

At 3/19/03 04:41 PM, Grencia wrote: The bright land of Tostitos will thrive soon enough. The tosticians will live in peace with rest of the world as an oasis of fun! Or Iraq will be called Mediteranian Bay.

LOL! Loved that Tostitos bit. Conan fan, eh?

Oh, and BTW, for the Bush haters who hate Saddam as well: this war is a win-win proposition from a certain point of view:

1) if he fucks up then he won't get reelected, and we'll have a new (hopefully better prez), so even though Iraq will be in chaos (and maybe the rest of the Middle East), things in America can only improve after 2004.

2) if everything goes as he wants it to, he probably will get reelected, but at least Iraq will improve and everyone will be happy and dancing around with increased standard of living and lack of tortures, rapes, and murders over there. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:23:19

At 3/19/03 06:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh, and BTW, for the Bush haters who hate Saddam as well: this war is a win-win proposition from a certain point of view:

1) if he fucks up then he won't get reelected, and we'll have a new (hopefully better prez), so even though Iraq will be in chaos (and maybe the rest of the Middle East), things in America can only improve after 2004.

I serious doubt this fight will last for very long. If anything were to fuck up more than likely Bush would blame France, Liberals, Bill Clinton and continue with the lie until everyone starts believing it.

2) if everything goes as he wants it to, he probably will get reelected

*Shudders at the thought of Bush being reelected*

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 18:48:04

At 3/19/03 06:23 PM, Dan_K_Bud wrote:
At 3/19/03 06:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh, and BTW, for the Bush haters who hate Saddam as well: this war is a win-win proposition from a certain point of view:

I serious doubt this fight will last for very long. If anything were to fuck up more than likely Bush would blame France, Liberals, Bill Clinton and continue with the lie until everyone starts believing it.

Maybe, but you have to admit, his chances for reelection are lower if something does go wrong.

2) if everything goes as he wants it to, he probably will get reelected
*Shudders at the thought of Bush being reelected*

heh. I think most people realised it's pretty much a lock since all the 9/11 stuff. You'd have to be the stupidest president of all time to not be able to milk the past 2 years for a new term (and say what you will about Bush, but he's not that stupid).

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-21 12:41:08

At 3/19/03 06:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: heh. I think most people realised it's pretty much a lock since all the 9/11 stuff. You'd have to be the stupidest president of all time to not be able to milk the past 2 years for a new term (and say what you will about Bush, but he's not that stupid).

Yeah I know. It's sad. I think I'll just live in denial when election time comes up.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-21 12:43:36

At 3/19/03 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.

So Bush is getting impeached?

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-21 13:26:38

At 3/21/03 12:43 PM, el_foka wrote:
At 3/19/03 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.
So Bush is getting impeached?

*spites out drink* lol.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-21 13:42:51

Shock and awe, friday night in Iraq.