00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Animatorlover25 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Count-down to blowing shit up...

4,933 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:00:45

i hope on the way to Iraq we accidently bomb the french!!!!!! i don't like them

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:03:08

At 3/19/03 01:39 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Nothing happened after the last Gulf War, nothing will happen this time. The war in Iraq will be a swift victory for the US and countries helping us, over 45 last I heard. 30 countries are publically with us, and another 10-15 are with us but anonymously. France will be screwed for trying to screw us over. They signed a deal with the devil, and they don't want to lose their deal, but to bad. You don't make deals with the devil and they should pay the price for doing so. When the war is over the world will see France for what they are, a bunch of dirty back stabbers.

Saddam always counted on the French to keep the UN off his back in exchange for lucrative oil deals, and the French were successful in doing so. However, the US and the other nations of the willing see through France's corruption and will not let them stop us from doing what needs to be done. All these anti-war people who are encouraged by the French think the French are good and trying to keep the peace. The truth is France is trying to protect their intrests at any cost. The corrupt leaders of France will drag their people down with them, all over oil.

Notice how France is changing their toon now that we are going in for sure. They are doing everything they can to get back into the picture so they aren't kept out of a new Iraq with new leaders. Well, it's to late, and I hope they get screwed over big time for supporting an evil man like Saddam.

I never did like them. not that I have anything against france but something didn't seem riht with thema nd pointed it out so we all now know the truth. france is going to kiss so much ass that it is not even funny just so they can be mentioned.

I was pissed off when I was watching teh news and teh leader of france said on live TV that no matter what idea the U.S puts on the table they will vote no on it. well the tiem has come By tonight our president (wither you love him or not) will tell us that it is time to drop some bombs or that saddam has a brain and he left. I send out my hope to the people going thier. may they come back safe.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:03:15

We're paying over $2 a gallon in southern california, Davis is a fucking idiot. How long until McDonalds Iraq?

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:22:58

I just read on MSN that 15 iraqi soldiers have recently surrendered on the border.

The war hasn't even started yet and they are surrendering, and we have a bunch of hippies wearing anti-war t-shirts and driving around flowerful vw vans because they think we might all blow up or something.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:30:45

WTF? just because wade said that he didn't like the french, now everyone suddenly says that they don't like them either??

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:36:53

At 3/19/03 02:00 PM, Milesthegreat_TAPK_ wrote: i hope on the way to Iraq we accidently bomb the french!!!!!! i don't like them

Ha ha. Thats kind of funny.
Really though, I think Im going to go get a Smallpox vaccination.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:37:22

At 3/19/03 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 3/19/03 12:41 PM, wismty wrote: Seriously tho, I don't want war. I don't even live in the US, but I care because this war will afect all of us.
Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.

In my opinion I think Bush doesn't care about Irak's people or what problems they might be having (otherwise he wouldn't be attacking them) all he wants is the oil, he asked them in his speech not the burn the oil pits, wtf! if you are there to save a country why would you ask them not to burn the oil? oh I know to keep it for yourself. Yeah, Saddam is an asshole, but Bush is not making this war to save Irak, but to get oil. Istead of solving one problem, he is making many more.
Remember: There are no winners in war, we all loose.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:38:00

At 3/19/03 02:22 PM, Blahballistic wrote: I just read on MSN that 15 iraqi soldiers have recently surrendered on the border.

Thats because they are right near the border, they die first...

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:47:09

At 3/19/03 02:30 PM, wismty wrote: WTF? just because wade said that he didn't like the french, now everyone suddenly says that they don't like them either??

No you douche not the case at all. Haven't you been reading the f-in Newspapers or watching the news, no one likes the french, thier products are being boycotted,what now, are you actually gonna acuse wade of influencing them too? Its clear to everyone who is Pro War that the French are nothing but kaniving, spineless doublecrossing bastards (not all of them), at least the politicians are.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:52:07

In my opinion I think Bush doesn't care about Irak's people or what problems they might be having (otherwise he wouldn't be attacking them) all he wants is the oil, he asked them in his speech not the burn the oil pits, wtf!

Were you watching his address with earplugs in you ears?, he clearly didn't want the oil wells destroyed because it is a source of money for the people of Iraq to trade or get money for once we overthrow Saddam. The only thing sadamm seems to be putting the money he gets from oil into are weapons of mass destruction and fancy palaces, not toward the people of his nation!!

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 14:56:44

At 3/19/03 02:47 PM, Dr_bones wrote:
At 3/19/03 02:30 PM, wismty wrote:

Ok, I think most of you guys here are racists, cuz you are talking about the french like if they were just one guy!, maybe some of them are double-crossing bastards! but not all of them.
No I haven't seen the news latly so I don't really know what the fuck is going on (I've been really busy with school), but I care about what happens at the war.

I'm pretty sure that not everyone hates the french =)
Peace to all, I have to go to school

-wismty-

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:14:27

Ok, I think most of you guys here are racists, cuz you are talking about the french like if they were just one guy!, maybe some of them are double-crossing bastards! but not all of them.
No I haven't seen the news latly so I don't really know what the fuck is going on (I've been really busy with school), but I care about what happens at the war.

First of all, its not "racist" to hate the french. Now, if you would have said "prejudiced", you would have been correct.

Secondly, the French are gay.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:17:51

At 3/19/03 04:14 PM, DanMalo wrote:
First of all, its not "racist" to hate the french. Now, if you would have said "prejudiced", you would have been correct.

Secondly, the French are gay.

Damn I hate having French blood in me.

Error - your post was 593 characters in length, 92.24% of which was taken up by quoted text. Please include only the quoted parts that are relevant in your post before trying to post your message again. Please go back and try again.

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:22:10

Great coming from a monkey in chief that "wants peace and will only use war as a last option." Who cares? This "war" will be over in a week and the Bush fans can get there groove on while our own troops risk death over a fight we shouldn't be having (Bin Laden anyone?).

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:26:01

At 3/19/03 04:17 PM, Dounut wrote:

Damn I hate having French blood in me.

i think maybe that you should try the age old medical tretment known as bleeding, it sort of hurts but you'll get all that bad blood out of ya

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:41:54

The bright land of Tostitos will thrive soon enough. The tosticians will live in peace with rest of the world as an oasis of fun! Or Iraq will be called Mediteranian Bay.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:45:10

Maybe it's another body of water... Let's do some word comparison.
Micheal Jordan : Baseball
Me : Geography

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:45:35

wheres teh kaboom?, there was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom?!?!

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 16:52:27

Hey,that's my first post ever!
Neway, first of all I'd like to say I'm Greek.So,just like the rest of Greece,heck, almost rest of the world I'm against the war.And against Bush.He just wants the oil,everyone knows that, and for that,he's ready to kill tons and tons of people.
I dun know about other countries but here we have this thing tonight...every one against the war is leaving their lights open until midnight.Ofcourse,I've left the lights open too.
And I also agree that some ppl here are acting like real racists! I mean, c'mon, France is a whole COUNTRY not just ONE PERSON, like most ppl seem to think.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:01:48

I like the French because they sound so cool when they talk about fancy breds. The "Happy Cake" Sealab episode was a great one for the French too.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:11:31

And I also agree that some ppl here are acting like real racists! I mean, c'mon, France is a whole COUNTRY not just ONE PERSON, like most ppl seem to think.

Again... its NOT "racism". Its being prejudiced!

Prejudiced: 1.Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group. 2.An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

Damn fools!

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:18:35

At 3/19/03 05:11 PM, DanMalo wrote:
Again... its NOT "racism". Its being prejudiced!

Prejudiced: 1.Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group. 2.An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

Damn fools!

Allright then tell me what's RACISM.Isn't that hating a particualar group of ppl just because they're different?I mean,if they were Americans and still had the same ideas as they have now,I'm sure you ppl wouldn't come out and say "I hate Americans"

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:31:14

Allright then tell me what's RACISM.Isn't that hating a particualar group of ppl just because they're different?I mean,if they were Americans and still had the same ideas as they have now,I'm sure you ppl wouldn't come out and say "I hate Americans"

Racism is the discrimination or prejudice based on race. French is not a race. Idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:33:27

At 3/19/03 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Gas might get cheaper.

No really, I talked about this with my class and the teacher said that Hussein will start the oil on fire like he did a while back, and gas prices will go sky high!

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:34:56

the french have actually allied with us under one condition... that of which I forget :P

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:35:58

At 3/19/03 05:34 PM, Guitar_clock wrote: the french have actually allied with us under one condition... that of which I forget :P

...that we quit calling them gay.

NEVER!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:36:00

Let's not get into what racist means,I'm not really good in english and that's not the point.I'm not saying racism is bad, Im saying hating a particular group of people just because they're different is bad.And call it whatever you want I still think it's no better then racism.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:39:41

At 3/19/03 05:36 PM, Reb-man wrote: Let's not get into what racist means,I'm not really good in english and that's not the point.I'm not saying racism is bad, Im saying hating a particular group of people just because they're different is bad.And call it whatever you want I still think it's no better then racism.

I don't care... you were arguing with me about the meaning of "racism" and "prejudiced". I was correct, and you were not. So, use the right word. You could also use the word "bigotry"... that covers it all.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:52:45

At 3/19/03 01:39 PM, WadeFulp wrote: France will be screwed for trying to screw us over. They signed a deal with the devil, and they don't want to lose their deal, but too bad. You don't make deals with the devil and they should pay the price for doing so. When the war is over the world will see France for what they are, a bunch of dirty back stabbers.

Okay I guess that China, Germany, Russia, the citizens of Turkey, and all the other unheard voices(including here) have all made deals with the devil and should pay for such backstabbing.

:However, the US and the other nations of the willing see through France's corruption and will not let them stop us from doing what needs to be done. All these anti-war people who are encouraged by the French think the French are good and trying to keep the peace. The truth is France is trying to protect their intrests at any cost. The corrupt leaders of France will drag their people down with them, all over oil.

I guess in your opinion that if anyone here in this country were to use their amendment rights and speak against what Dubya is doing then they must be traitors. Most people in the U.S. that protest don't give a damn what anyone in France thinks about the war. They feel and reason that this battle is wrong and that we should be going after the religous extremists(slow down on the devil yourself) like the Al Quaeda and not just arabs in general, even the ones that rule their own people miserably.

Notice how France is changing their toon now that we are going in for sure. They are doing everything they can to get back into the picture so they aren't kept out of a new Iraq with new leaders. Well, it's to late, and I hope they get screwed over big time for supporting an evil man like Saddam.

The French stated way back that they would not support fighting Iraq until the claim of Weapons of Mass destruction were proven. The inspectors didn't find anything. France says now that they won't get involved in the fight with Iraq until Iraq uses these weapons(hence proof). France hasn't changed their view at all. Stop condemning a country and munching on Freedom Fries that uses reason in making it's decisions

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 17:57:57

Gas prices are 2.00 here.

I want to go to war, kill that bastard.

We've had so many opportunities, yet refused to kill him.

Well, he's gonna die this time.