00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Oatmeal386 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,909,782 Views | 60,181 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 11:25:30

At 8/14/07 11:01 AM, Luis wrote: From: Tom Fulp
To: luis castanon
Subject: Re: Welcome Back
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:01:12 -0400
Adorable. We could make a Shift Happens collection page?
-Tom

hilarious, I use the b key to switch to the paintbrush all the time, maybe i'll make one hating on the pencil and line tool shortcuts!

but probably not

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 11:35:38

I was going to create one probably about Ctrl + L, but no one likes the Library shortcut, hm.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 11:36:02

clock day

Yeah, I'm doin clock day too Rudy. Its just fun to make a crappy piece and have it lost in an ocean of crappy pieces of Flash for some reason, although this year my clock spirit is making fun of how someone would get a clock on their face like that.

And if Tom is thinking of making a collection for these computer key things, then I guess were aloud to over-do it!

Whoa its me!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 12:40:34

Clock Day
I am interested in seeing if Newgrounds can handle the clock day extravaganza. It should be nuts around here tomorrow.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 13:11:02

Randomness, lol me and the guys just put a bunch of short flashes we've(mostly me) made over the last few months together and it looks like it turned out surprisingly well.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 13:21:31

At 8/14/07 01:11 PM, TheCriminalDuder wrote: Randomness, lol me and the guys just put a bunch of short flashes we've(mostly me) made over the last few months together and it looks like it turned out surprisingly well.

Had a few funny shorts in it :). That's the only thing I'm able to do nowadays, making very short shorts. I have about 5 longer animations sitting around waiting to be finished, but they probably will never be. I lose interest so quickly it's starting to piss me off.

At 8/13/07 03:10 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote:
At 8/13/07 02:49 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: Does anyone know any off site animations that they are particularly fond of?
http://www.ceark.net/ap/anim003.php

That's brilliant. I watched a rotoscoped animation on youTube a few weeks ago, about some kid talking about how life would suck if he was a tree, I thought it was pretty good, can't seem to find it right now though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 13:33:40

Clock Day

At 8/14/07 12:40 PM, jmtb02 wrote: I am interested in seeing if Newgrounds can handle the clock day extravaganza. It should be nuts around here tomorrow.

I don't think there's been much type to this one, the redesign has kind of taken over. There should be some good entries though. I think the best thing would be a 'Super Smash Brawl' type game with all the clock characters :P.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 13:46:56

Omg, Clock day, 2 days away?!? How could I forget?? Aaaaaaaah!

Come join music competitions on Chips Compo and hang on our Discord!

Good artists copy. Great artists get banned from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 14:31:52

At 8/14/07 01:33 PM, Depredation wrote: I think the best thing would be a 'Super Smash Brawl' type game with all the clock characters :P.

Well, there was a SSMB game with Locks on Lock Day.

UOTD

Hey, Zoy's the user of the day. Someone recognizable for once. Whatever happened to him anyway?

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 15:03:46

At 8/14/07 10:02 AM, T-H wrote: Somebody make one called Alt+F4

I should make that one...

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 15:04:24

At 8/14/07 02:31 PM, Masterswordman wrote: UOTD

Hey, Zoy's the user of the day. Someone recognizable for once. Whatever happened to him anyway?

zoy sauce? Now I really do wish that thing had a bigger image :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 15:07:05

At 8/14/07 03:04 PM, Paranoia wrote:
At 8/14/07 02:31 PM, Masterswordman wrote: UOTD

zoy sauce? Now I really do wish that thing had a bigger image :(

Whoh, I don't think I've ever seen a UOTD that I know of on ng :)

Why not send me a PM, or visit my User Page

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 15:11:56

I apologize for all the spam (aka "posts that are not relevant to the topic") that I have caused in these forums. Please forgive me and let me start a new beginning.

:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 16:26:09

At 8/14/07 03:04 PM, Paranoia wrote: zoy sauce? Now I really do wish that thing had a bigger image :(

...remove the 'er' from that last post actually.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 16:32:45

At 8/14/07 03:11 PM, Toast wrote: I apologize for all the spam (aka "posts that are not relevant to the topic") that I have caused in these forums. Please forgive me and let me start a new beginning.

Does that mean its safe for me to unblock you on MSN yet?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 16:36:42

Finishing flashes, bein' bored, and stuff.
3 weeks ago I took a plane to my grandma's with my brother and mom (we live in France, my dad lives in Israel 15minutes from where my grandma lives)... It's only windows 1997 here but I still managed to install Flash MX, so ima flashing.

The problem is that I'm kinda stuck on my flashes with no motivation or will to continue, I'm just so bored and tired and dull. I sleep a lot, but I'm tired all the time because not doing anything and being bored is very tiring at the end, I could spend hours just watching the lovely blue-background desktop, bein' bored and tired.

Whenever I open flash and start scripting I get bored within 5 minutes, it's just depressing.

please help me before I get high brain damage :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 16:42:13

At 8/14/07 04:36 PM, Toast wrote: Finishing flashes, bein' bored, and stuff.
3 weeks ago I took a plane to my grandma's with my brother and mom (we live in France, my dad lives in Israel 15minutes from where my grandma lives)... It's only windows 1997 here but I still managed to install Flash MX, so ima flashing.

The problem is that I'm kinda stuck on my flashes with no motivation or will to continue, I'm just so bored and tired and dull. I sleep a lot, but I'm tired all the time because not doing anything and being bored is very tiring at the end, I could spend hours just watching the lovely blue-background desktop, bein' bored and tired.

Shit, I have exactly the same problem as you do. I have so many ideas in my mind and so many unfinished flashes. My problem is that somewhere withing the process of making my flash I get frustrated and either want to start over from scratch or just give up completely.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 16:46:10

Well, I already finishd some flashes - one of them around 15 months ago, the other one a year ago... Since then I didn't finish anything :(

Not to mention that I feel everything I code sucks.. Even my 3D-based real intelligence enemies who adapt to all situations and have am amazing 3D pathfinding are starting to be a bit bugged.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 17:48:33

Building PCs

I never bother with this, I usually just get a Dell and load it up with nice shit. It's come time for me to move up to a desktop, so I'm getting an XPS. Games will be sweet to play with the Nvidia 8800 GTX

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 18:18:36

Toast and Smallydude, I have an idea, how about you swap a few unfinished .fla's with each other and see how well you can continue/finish them.
Or maybe it's a crap idea, I don't care, I hate you all. <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 18:22:05

Haha, swapping .fla's? You must be dreaming - my codes are worth millions! ... But yeah, it's a bad idea :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 19:39:38

At 8/14/07 04:36 PM, Toast wrote: Finishing flashes, bein' bored, and stuff.
please help me before I get high brain damage :(

Make another Askinskriptor's collab, or whatever you call it. That should get your brain in gear.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 20:09:16

At 8/14/07 07:31 PM, hashbrown wrote: yeah but its a bad idea since toast always puts the exact latitude and logitude of where he keeps his gold in his code. 1.5 trillion double dollars worth of it

Muhahaha, I doubt smallydude can decrypt Symmetric-key cryptography.

At 8/14/07 07:39 PM, Kart-Man wrote: Make another Askinskriptor's collab, or whatever you call it. That should get your brain in gear.

Nah. The only old reg that still posts here is Paranoia, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 20:11:36

Muhahaha, I doubt smallydude can decrypt

With that name ya never know he had it in him :P

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 20:35:22

Does no-one remember when gust-the-as-guy got UOTD?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 22:40:33

...I love you guys. :3

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 22:43:30

WiFi
Do people lock up their wifi at home. so outside users cannot use it?

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 22:45:15

At 8/14/07 10:43 PM, jmtb02 wrote: WiFi
Do people lock up their wifi at home. so outside users cannot use it?

Well, Mine's not locked...Wait I don't know. I need a WEP key though, to access my internet :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 23:11:15

Luis said:

Mexico - kind of dirty.

i know you're trying to not be offensive but mexico is REALLY dirty compared to first world countries and stuff. i LOVE it that way, hope it stays like that without retarded walking signs, i love risking my life when crossing the street.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-14 23:25:24

At 8/14/07 08:09 PM, Toast wrote:
At 8/14/07 07:31 PM, hashbrown wrote: yeah but its a bad idea since toast always puts the exact latitude and logitude of where he keeps his gold in his code. 1.5 trillion double dollars worth of it
Muhahaha, I doubt smallydude can decrypt Symmetric-key cryptography.

At 8/14/07 07:39 PM, Kart-Man wrote: Make another Askinskriptor's collab, or whatever you call it. That should get your brain in gear.
Nah. The only old reg that still posts here is Paranoia, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

HAha I wasn't suggestion trading un-finshed flashes at all. And, yes, I don't even know how to decrypt. Just draw I guess...