New Topic Respond to this Topic
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 15:00:53 Reply

At 9/26/06 02:58 PM, dude1548 wrote: can we join if we only have a PS1?if so then il join.

Yeah you can join.
What games do you have for the PS1?

UltraSexyMrBig
UltraSexyMrBig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 15:12:38 Reply

At 9/26/06 03:00 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/26/06 02:58 PM, dude1548 wrote: can we join if we only have a PS1?if so then il join.
Yeah you can join.
What games do you have for the PS1?

i have vigulant 8(dont know if thats how its spelled),spyro the dragon,dbz ultimate battle22,rayman rush,digimon world(dont ask why),2 wwf games(i cant remember the names),sponge bob super sponge,bayblade(i dont know why),nfl blitz 2000,and a lot more that would take me a while to type.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature
stickarenaman12
stickarenaman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 16:12:25 Reply

ill join the ps2 group
sign me up

Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 16:41:40 Reply

At 9/26/06 04:01 AM, TheLebanese wrote: what do you think is the best rpg on ps2?

Dragon quest, although i think rogue galaxy will be even better. Square-enix make the best rpgs by a long way.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.
{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
UltraSexyMrBig
UltraSexyMrBig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 16:45:40 Reply

At 9/26/06 04:41 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
At 9/26/06 04:01 AM, TheLebanese wrote: what do you think is the best rpg on ps2?
Dragon quest, although i think rogue galaxy will be even better. Square-enix make the best rpgs by a long way.

dragon quest isent that good unless you liked or still like ledgend of dragoon cause thats basicly what it is.

BBS Signature
Dark-Knight
Dark-Knight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-26 22:04:11 Reply

At 9/26/06 04:12 PM, stickarenaman12 wrote: ill join the ps2 group
sign me up

Sure just put PLAYSTATION EMPIRE in your sig and link to this topic....

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-27 00:44:35 Reply

At 9/26/06 01:45 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 9/24/06 05:12 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
OK what games do you have?

My games

Oh and Alien Hominid, how could I forget

At 9/26/06 04:41 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
Dragon quest

How good of a game is it?

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
UltraSexyMrBig
UltraSexyMrBig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-27 06:54:57 Reply

At 9/27/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote:
what do you think is the best rpg on ps2?
Dragon quest

Not very good the graphics are ok but the story is lame its turn baced and gets boring quick.

BBS Signature
Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-27 16:54:07 Reply

At 9/27/06 06:54 AM, dude1548 wrote:
At 9/27/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote:
what do you think is the best rpg on ps2?
Dragon quest
Not very good the graphics are ok but the story is lame its turn baced and gets boring quick.

90% of all rpgs are turn based. The graphics are not just ok, theyre excellent. But the story is a bit crap.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-27 18:11:12 Reply

Hey i put together my own little fan fiction about Kingdom Hearts here it is:

Kingdom Hearts: Lost And Forgotten - The Beginning

Guided by a voice calling him out to him, Arkonite awoke in a mysterious old mansion. He must been sleeping there for a long time, but he couldn't remember a thing.

Stepping outside, he found the town strangely familiar, even though he had never been there before. Arkonite was wondering around Twilight City as puzzled as ever when he met Roxas and Shiro in the back alley.

They said they'd someone at the station who was looking for fullman and his friends. From the sounds of things it must be Drake. Arekonite and his friends hurried to the station, but suddenly found themselves surrounded by swarms of enemys.

The black-clad warrior who rescued them from there predicament was none other then Drake himself. There was little time to celebrate their reunion. "You have got to leave town now so board the train and get out of here" said Drake, Who gave Arkonite a small crystal before dissapearing.

But if Drake had been locked away in prison and was safe and sound, that must mean that my friends are ok to. Arkonite made up his mind to go search for his lost friends, "And if i find Drake then me and him can go back to our hometown together and our moms are probably worried sick about us so we better hurry" Said Arkonite. Roxas and Shiro agreed to come along for the journey as well.

It was time to set out on there long journey, So they said goodbye to all there friends and family as they left, it was a tearful farewell, even though Arkonite had just met his three new friends.

Still feeling strangely sad, they rode the train until it cam to a stop outsite and old mansion. As they approached the mansion Roxas and Shiro reconized the boy at the front door trying to get in. The boy went by the name of Peter and Roxas and Shiro have hated him since childhood.

They thought he had been looked away in a juvinile prison, but by the looks of things he had made his escape and had come here. And come to find out Peter was assembling a group to overthrow the people that had held him captive for all those years. And he was also after the Man who lived inside the mansion who went by the name of Edward Whos just so happened to be Arkonite and Drake's master and mentor and had also trained Drake and Arkonite to be master keyblade weilders.

Of course Peter was no slouch when it came to keyblades considering the fact that all he had known and all his skills where self-taught. And so they managed to get past Peter without much of a conflict "You all are not worth killing" Peter said. But as Arkonite, Roxas and Shiro had come to find out half of Peter's gane was already inside the mansion searching for Edward.

So on they went to try to stop the gang before they found Edward as they progressed up the steps towards Edwards office they ran into numerous encounters with Peter's gang. Which posed no immediate threat to the three but as they fought they became tired and weakend but soon they reached the top of the stairs and stood right in front of the door to Edward's office.

And so the three entered to find nothing out of place or distroyed since they had last visited Edward 10 years ago. And there in the middle of the room laying on the couch enjoying himself was Edward. And so the greeting began and after all was said and done he began to tell them of the new dangers they would encounter on there journey. "Ah i see you have grown out of your current wardrobe" said Edward, " Go into the next room and you will find some new clothes well suited for you three".

So they walked into the next room to find three suits of clothes neatly layed out as if he was expecting the three to come. So they put on there new clothes and had come to find out the clothes they where now wearing had special and more powerful spells and powers then the ones they had grown out of.

"Now you are ready for your journey" said Edward all you need now is a mode of transportation. As Edward pointed out the window of his mansion the three could see something of in the distance coming towards the mansion.

"A Gummi Ship" said Roxas, and now all that was left to do was for the three to set out on their journey and after saying thank yous and goodbyes to Edward they left to set all wrong things right.

To Be Continued.

Kingdom Hearts: Lost And Forgotten - The Beginning Kingdom Hearts: Lost And Forgotten - The Beginning

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-27 19:56:29 Reply

Oh just so you all know the story i posted above is a fan fiction i wrote. But if you do read it then please leave comments and stuff like that.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 00:44:27 Reply

At 9/27/06 04:54 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: But the story is a bit crap.

Meh, thats what is with PS2 RPG's, they aren't really that good. My favorite RPG for the last gen consoles was Tales of Symphonia for GC, but anyways is there any good RPG's for my PS2?

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Dark-Knight
Dark-Knight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 04:09:35 Reply

At 9/28/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 9/27/06 04:54 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: But the story is a bit crap.
RPGS ETC

um yeh That game oblivion for the X-box 360 i played it its pretty sick i hope they make something similar to that for PS3 do you guys count the world of warcraft, boulders gate stuff as RPG's ?

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature
Lebastic
Lebastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 04:21:40 Reply

yep there rpgs

UltraSexyMrBig
UltraSexyMrBig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 07:02:30 Reply

At 9/28/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote: Meh, thats what is with PS2 RPG's, they aren't really that good. My favorite RPG for the last gen consoles was Tales of Symphonia for GC, but anyways is there any good RPG's for my PS2?

well thers...uh...you know what?I have no clue i dont play many rpgs i play mmo's but thats about it.

BBS Signature
Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 09:56:28 Reply

I think that we should make a site, nothing big, use moonfruit or something, I can make one, however I can also help with a real site, you know .net
Suggestions?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 10:02:21 Reply

At 9/28/06 09:56 AM, The-Carnivore wrote: I think that we should make a site, nothing big, use moonfruit or something, I can make one, however I can also help with a real site, you know .net
Suggestions?

Not till the PS3 comes out we dont need a site at the moment or not till we get 50 members eather way.

Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 13:50:56 Reply

At 9/28/06 10:02 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 09:56 AM, The-Carnivore wrote: I think that we should make a site, nothing big, use moonfruit or something, I can make one, however I can also help with a real site, you know .net
Suggestions?
Not till the PS3 comes out we dont need a site at the moment or not till we get 50 members eather way.

Yeah, I guess you're right. PM me when You think we need one and we can start. (By the way I'm not very good with publisher but I can help out)

{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 13:53:35 Reply

At 9/28/06 01:50 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
Yeah, I guess you're right. PM me when You think we need one and we can start. (By the way I'm not very good with publisher but I can help out)

What website, Freeweb.
Oh and btw KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE UK.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 13:59:27 Reply

At 9/28/06 10:02 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Not till the PS3 comes out we dont need a site at the moment or not till we get 50 members eather way.

Nah, no need for a website no matter how many members we get.

At 9/28/06 01:53 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Oh and btw KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE UK.

You talking about the second game? If so, then oh. I thought the game was already out. :S Meh, I don't really care anyway. Too bad it's coming out since there's someone I know got really annoyed at KH getting delayed.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:04:20 Reply

At 9/28/06 01:59 PM, Bahamut wrote:
You talking about the second game? If so, then oh. I thought the game was already out. :S Meh, I don't really care anyway. Too bad it's coming out since there's someone I know got really annoyed at KH getting delayed.

The second game.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:05:25 Reply

At 9/28/06 01:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: You talking about the second game? If so, then oh. I thought the game was already out. :S Meh, I don't really care anyway. Too bad it's coming out since there's someone I know got really annoyed at KH getting delayed.

That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2, because of so many delays that it wasn't even funny. Eventually I got tired of it and I said screw that! XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
stickarenaman12
stickarenaman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:06:15 Reply

i love this crew its awesome

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:10:20 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:05 PM, Seamonky wrote: That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2, because of so many delays that it wasn't even funny. Eventually I got tired of it and I said screw that! XD

Yeah, the delays for MGS3: Subsistence and Final Fantasy XII are fucking retarded as well. MGS3S should've been released last year, but Europe has to wait until October. It better be released then or I'll fucking kill Konami. FFXII, I believe hearing that it should've came out in 2005 and probably won't come out until mid-next year here. Well, FFXII may be a very long game and hopefully the delays will be worth it.

Formerly Bahamut

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:17:23 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:05 PM, Seamonky wrote:
That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2, because of so many delays that it wasn't even funny. Eventually I got tired of it and I said screw that! XD

Oh hey Seamonky you joining if you are welcome.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:37:28 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, the delays for MGS3: Subsistence and Final Fantasy XII are fucking retarded as well. MGS3S should've been released last year, but Europe has to wait until October. It better be released then or I'll fucking kill Konami. FFXII, I believe hearing that it should've came out in 2005 and probably won't come out until mid-next year here. Well, FFXII may be a very long game and hopefully the delays will be worth it.

#1: If you kill Konami, there will be no more Metal Gear Solid and the creator would be dead.
#2: Yeah, Final Fantasy XII should of came out here, if it didn't. I have to check the release date on ign to see whats up. I hope FFXII will be like Final Fantasy 9.

Oh hey Seamonky you joining if you are welcome.

Yeah Sure, I'll join. I lost track of how many Clubs I joined already. lol!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:48:14 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:37 PM, Seamonky wrote:
#1: If you kill Konami, there will be no more Metal Gear Solid and the creator would be dead.

Yeah then I will have to change my name to Bahamut-kill-MGS.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:55:08 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:37 PM, Seamonky wrote: #1: If you kill Konami, there will be no more Metal Gear Solid and the creator would be dead.

True, but it would be their fault for being so slow. XP

#2: Yeah, Final Fantasy XII should of came out here, if it didn't. I have to check the release date on ign to see whats up. I hope FFXII will be like Final Fantasy 9.

I think FFXII comes out sometime next month for you Americans. The Europeans have a while to wait for that game to be out. I think up to 6 months after the US got it.

At 9/28/06 02:48 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Yeah then I will have to change my name to Bahamut-kill-MGS.

And what if I killed you? Your name would have to be BahamutkilledBahamutk-kill-MGS. :P I know that would be too long, but it should be your name if I ever killed you.

Formerly Bahamut

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 15:07:28 Reply

At 9/28/06 02:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: True, but it would be their fault for being so slow. XP

You got a point there. XD

I think FFXII comes out sometime next month for you Americans. The Europeans have a while to wait for that game to be out. I think up to 6 months after the US got it.

Whats the deal that you Europeans always get games late? I don't get that.

And what if I killed you? Your name would have to be BahamutkilledBahamutk-kill-MGS. :P I know that would be too long, but it should be your name if I ever killed you.

And what if I kill both of you. SeamonkykilledBahamutandMetal-Gear-Soild. That name would break Newgrounds. XD

BBS Signature
Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 15:08:11 Reply

At 9/28/06 01:53 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 01:50 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
What website, Freeweb.
Oh and btw KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE UK.

Yeah, it looks brilliant, its even got sparrow in it. I might just buy that

{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature