00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Junkerkota just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Delay 2006-08-05 16:53:06

Just a reminder to those people who are looking forward to Madness Elimination 2, that due to several computer problems that are being handled at the moment, Madness Elimination 2 might be delayed. Might, never said will. Who knows. I'll see when I'll finish. That is all.

Thanks.

Response to Delay 2006-08-05 16:56:44

Are there so many people longing for you movie, (wich it seems to me was like, totaly unknown untill you started these threads) that you have to make a new thread for each update?

Wouldn't it just be better if you kindly answerd any mail of complaint you get for not finishing your beloved movie in time?

Response to Delay 2006-08-05 16:58:27

At 8/5/06 04:53 PM, Splurgle wrote: Just a reminder to those people who are looking forward to Madness Elimination 2, that due to several computer problems that are being handled at the moment, Madness Elimination 2 might be delayed. Might, never said will. Who knows. I'll see when I'll finish. That is all.

Thanks.

i personally dont like madness why you gotta make more? theyre all the same anyway

Response to Delay 2006-08-05 16:58:53

Lotsa people are. and the last time I made an update was 2 weeks ago. If it was unknown to you, well, maybe you need to visit a little more. And I have been receiving complaints on how long it's taking, because I had to add 22 new people to my MSN from this production. If you're not interested, it's completely fine with me. It would be better, but more people would know this way.

Response to Delay 2006-08-05 17:05:34

At 8/5/06 04:58 PM, phyuck_yui wrote

i personally dont like madness why you gotta make more? theyre all the same anyway

Why do I have to make more? People are waiting on it, and, it's fun. Plus, it'd be bad if I just left Madness elimination 1 like that without bringing a sequel. C'mon. You don't like it, fine with me.