00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fire emblem crew

229,066 Views | 3,870 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 22:49:45

I'm beginning to think this current level up idea is ridiculus, and hard to maintain. I propose that we use a system like the Naruto Club. The leader and co-leaders promote when they feel a member has contributed enough.

(Sad to see DarkSoulKnight go.)

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 22:58:50

Not many choices, oh well. I vote for Lyn and Guy. I would've loved to put Joshua up there, he's so cool. Hell, any myrmidon/swordmaster would do.

Level 16 Fighter of the Fire Emblem Crew

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 08:13:02

At 7/30/06 10:36 PM, DarkDragonVX wrote: Okay so what are we making a logo for our crew? wait who was the leader of FE crew anyway?

DarkSoulKnight was, but he's not allowed on NG anymore(very sad). I don't know about the logo.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 09:36:17

Dejanus says "Stop asking for level ups, people!" Co-leaders give out the level ups. Its a new system.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 14:59:19

Okay what do you want for our logo etc? I will make it i flash and post it!

I'm the only pretty boy on NewGrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 15:07:24

NOOO!!! Darksoulknight is gone?!? Arg...

Well, I guess I missed a lot in a day. We have a new level up system? Ok, that's cool.

Dejanus got banned again??? WTF?!? Oh well, shit happens...^.^

And as for voting, my votes go for Guy and Lyn. I also personally think that Joshua should be on the list, but it might be too late to add him. After a character is chosen, everyone may make a banner or picture, and we will vote on the best one. Who ever makes the best one will most likely be rewarded. If I have my way with the reward, it will probably be a class promotion.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 16:02:31

Hey we all need to pitch in and make a fire emblem myspace! Someone told me to post something am I a co-leader now or something? here I come lvl 7 calvary! I am working on a logo now for our crew! I am going to have a picture of a dark soul knight somewhere with a rememberance of him not being on :( I will add the main FE characters in it also! Let's go crew!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 16:07:01

DarkDragon, you might want to hold up on that logo. You can make it if you want, but I don't think we are done voting for the character that will be on the logo. Unless, of course, you are making a logo with a lot of characters, then be my guest. ^.^

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 17:59:16

BTW, I have checked my Inbox, and seeing how me and Scud_Buster are now co-leaders, both of us are now level 20.

As for the new leveling system, I will try to keep up with it and be reasonable about level-ups.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-31 21:39:14

At 7/31/06 03:07 PM, Master_Brown14 wrote:

And as for voting, my votes go for Guy and Lyn. I also personally think that Joshua should be on the list,

I concur. It is a crime Joshua isn't even on the list yet.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 03:42:10

Sad to see darksoulknight go. He was good.

My vote is one on Rath and one on Joshua. Even though he's not on the list maybe with enough votes we can still include him.
------------------

As for the new leveling system, I will try to keep up with it and be reasonable about level-ups.

Reasonable, i hope it works alot better then last time. I am kinda getting a bit annoyed at our current non-fair level up system.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 10:47:48

At 8/1/06 03:42 AM, Dragonman11 wrote: My vote is one on Rath and one on Joshua. Even though he's not on the list maybe with enough votes we can still include him.

Well, if that is the case, then I shall swap my votes and vote for Guy and Joshua. I would vote for Lyn as well, but I just got to stick with the myrmidons. ^.^

I will count the votes so far and post them, it will take me a few minutes.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 11:00:19

Ok, I have looked at who has voted so far, and here is what I have:

Rath: 3
Lyn: 0 (Might be 1 because Dejanus wanted Lyn)
Geitz: 1
Wallace: 0
Guy: 2
Joshua: 2
Eliwood: 1 (yghrulez voted Eliwood, so I put him in there ^.^)

Voting is still open. I will give everyone else some time to vote, maybe a couple days or so.

Also, who are you voting for HitTheTarget? I take it you are voting for Joshua, but who else are you voting for?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 11:09:13

Sorry for the third post in a row, but Dejanus just told me that he has voted for Lyn and Joshua! Now the list is as follows:

Lyn: 1
Joshua: 3
Eliwood: 1

Also, Dejanus has notified me that his ban will end at approximately noon tomorrow. Just wanted to let you guys know about his arrival.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 13:38:13

I didnt know we could vote for Joahua. Switch me from Guy to Joshua!

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 17:25:09

Um Master_Brown less we forget, I did vote for Lyn and Guy, so Lyn should have two votes.
Also I've already posted a website with some good FE artwork, so any of those could potentially be used in the logo. Hope it can be of assistance. And if anyone finds any Lute artwork I would appreciate it if you could post it or a link to it. As far as I've seen, it doesn't exist.

Level 16 Fighter of the Fire Emblem Crew

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 17:46:15

Lyn: 2
Joshua: 4
Eliwood: 1

Sorry about that! I must have skipped your post by accident, so I forgot to add one to guy as well. But, alien changed his vote from Guy to Joshua, so his number stays the same.

Joshua is in the lead! YAY! Also, I will look for some Lute Artwork. ^.^

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 18:14:41

I mutated three sprites together. Its my first, so its kinda bad.

fire emblem crew

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 19:21:22

If that was your first sprite picture, then that is pretty good. ^.^

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 21:27:07

At 8/1/06 06:14 PM, alienwarrior2 wrote: I mutated three sprites together. Its my first, so its kinda bad.

Just a question. What three are they?

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-01 22:43:26

okay a sword master(joshua) and berserker look(favorite is Ross) Okay everyone anyone want to pitch in my FE flash movie?

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 01:43:46

Even better....We could all make a collab.
Maybe do a short 30 sec clip each of our favourite character doiing something.

I want to take my vote off Joshua and make it go on Rath so i have two votes on him but that is a bit newbish so could i just vote for Rath and remove my vote from Joshua entirely?

Why arent there any mages/magic people in the voting?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 03:25:14

Well my vote is for Joshua and lute.

And our leader is gone. No start the game over! Start it ovveeerrrrr!!!

As for the votes I think it is clear who will win.

As for a colab I think it’s a good idea. But 1 I don’t have flash. Maybe we should make characters as in me and master brown will be lv 20 Swordmaster’s and we all have our characters in the move. Our characters will be based on our character type and our lv we pick our character’s name.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 08:56:45

At 8/1/06 09:27 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:

Just a question. What three are they?

It's Joshua, A berserker(I think it's Dart), and Knoll

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 09:13:09

At 8/2/06 01:43 AM, Dragonman11 wrote: Even better....We could all make a collab.
Maybe do a short 30 sec clip each of our favourite character doiing something.

I want to take my vote off Joshua and make it go on Rath so i have two votes on him but that is a bit newbish so could i just vote for Rath and remove my vote from Joshua entirely?

Why arent there any mages/magic people in the voting?

I don't have flash though....

So wait, are you voting for Rath twice, or are you just voting for Rath once and taking one off of Joshua?

There aren't any mages because there originally wasn't any on the list that darksoulknight posted. And I don't feel like recounting everyone's votes from one person to the mage. -.-

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 09:15:58

At 8/2/06 03:25 AM, Scud_Buster wrote: As for a colab I think it’s a good idea. But 1 I don’t have flash. Maybe we should make characters as in me and master brown will be lv 20 Swordmaster’s and we all have our characters in the move. Our characters will be based on our character type and our lv we pick our character’s name.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I would have to go with either Joshua, Karel, or Lloyd (sp?) but I will let you pick first.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 09:22:46

At 7/18/06 05:21 PM, Dejanus wrote: Hey I need help on stage 26 "Cogs of Destiny

Have you tried HERE?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 09:49:54

Alright, more detailed help. The faq is here , but if you want specialized detail, here it is.
(When I mention Vaida, it is only if you didn't kill her in an earlier chapter)

First, have most of your party move north(north is up, south is down, west is left, east is right), but leave eliwood and two other guys in the bottom corner where you start. They need to talk to Vaida when she comes, to have her join you. As the people move north, dispatch the enemies, and watch for the people spawning near the fort at the top of the map. When everyone there is gone, move west, watching for any big enemy groups. If your weapons break, try to have Merlinus as a caravan, so he can follow you. Keep magic users behind the frontlines, for support. Just keep moving forward as you remove the enemies, have Eliwood talk to Vaida when she comes, and stop at the armory and shop to re-stock before you take on Lloyd (or Linus, depending on which one you fought before.) When you get to them, use magic users who won't die to weaken him, then have powerful close-range units to finish him (if you want to use the Ballista, go ahead, but its not very useful; it misses most of the time.

Another method is to have everybody but about 5 move west to the second "Island" and have your best block the bridges, with magic users for backup. Send a flying unit to the city in the west corner to get a Warp staff before the brigands can destroy it. That flyer can buy items from the armory and shop and send them to Merlinus, so you can use them early. For those on the east "Island," send the powerful ones to the the bridge, and have Eliwood and two others to the corner, to wait for Vaida. As the enemies attacking the "islands" diminish, move most of your forces north, watching for anything dangerous. I like to use a paladin (Kent) to clear out the area with the two ballistas (have weak units, healers and such, avoid the ranges, the ballistas are very powerful,) and then clear out the open area in front of the boss (move him onto a fort.) Then have the rest clear out the middle of the field, using Psychic on the paladin as necessary. When Vaida comes, have Eliwood talk to her, and use her and the ones you left there to take out the other two wyverns (three more will come next turn, so don't leave yet.) The rest should be pretty simple, take out the other remaining enemies, atop at the stores if you need, and move on to the boss. The same rules apply for the boss as in the above strategy.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 10:09:48

sry, i guess i was on the first page, but thought i was on the last.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-08-02 10:30:42

im interested in joining, as a mage. k?