00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fire emblem crew

228,346 Views | 3,870 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 14:51:43

At 7/27/06 01:38 PM, darksoulknight wrote:

what FE games do u have?

I have all the ones released in america, and can't wait to get the ones for wii and DS

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 14:53:34

Anyone have Soul Calibur 3? I made a character that looks like eirika, if any are interested.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 14:54:34

At 7/27/06 01:44 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
You have offended me in so many ways... it makes me wanna cry.

I just suck. with my friend who rox at it, I still couldn't beat undine

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 19:25:06

At 7/27/06 02:53 PM, alienwarrior2 wrote: Anyone have Soul Calibur 3? I made a character that looks like eirika, if any are interested.

actually, i have soul callibur 2. i want SC3 though.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 19:30:28

I have a confession to make. I use healers, like I stated earlier. I need healers. If I don't have healers, my soldiers will be wasted away, and eventually die. Obviously, on a game like Fire Emblem, I can't have that.

On the other hand, seventy percent of my mortality rate is the healers. Why? They're weak asses. I mean, so are mages and archers, but damn, they know how to dodge quite well.

Any suggestions? T

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 20:38:16

Hey tell me how I can level up to being a paladin and can anyone help me on how I can fix this Fire Emblem Movie? Does anyone need help in FE: Sacred Stones?

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones!

I did something different with the sprites so I hope you all wont be mad I am not done with this! if it does need redoing im going to take a month to work on it or maybe a lil less idk!

I'm the only pretty boy on NewGrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-27 23:01:51

At 7/25/06 12:06 PM, forcystus10 wrote:

you will need to slay a DRAGON

if you give athos some elixers and get the dragon to 20 HP or under then finish with eliwood.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 01:26:47

hey i havent even beaten chapter one sorry. you see i got WoW and..... yeah so no way in hell i can do it

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 02:37:06

I saw your movie Dragon, my reply is in the PM you sent.

As for this club, why has there been no level up posts, i think the club is getting too big to keep track. We need another way or somthing.

PS - going away on SES camp for a few days.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 06:49:12

What do u guys think of this?

fire emblem crew

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 09:13:20

This will be my last post until the 7th. I'm going on vacation.

fire emblem crew

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 15:27:39

Can I be a Paladin now? this is kind of awkard doing the lvl up's if people want to be the jobs they like then just give it to them! :( are you there?

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 17:03:59

At 7/28/06 09:13 AM, alienwarrior2 wrote: This will be my last post until the 7th. I'm going on vacation.

THIS will be my last post. If your gonna give DarkDragon a paladin, I want a Sword master!

fire emblem crew

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-28 22:16:42

At 7/28/06 03:27 PM, DarkDragonVX wrote: Can I be a Paladin now? this is kind of awkard doing the lvl up's if people want to be the jobs they like then just give it to them! :( are you there?

whoa whoa whoa! no u may not. u mst earn it. that is the point of the level ups. you need to see perfectly how everything in the club goes and you need to be very loyal to be co-leader. if i have 20 members and someone new comes and asks to join, im not gonna go "ok u may join and be a co-leader". that would be unfair because some peeple have really commited to this club. and NEVER ask for a job as proxy or co-leader. it is our (the co-leaders) job to decide that. in fact, we dont need any more co-leaders. we have 2 and if this club gets big and is too much, my cousin is a big fan of FE.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 12:04:36

Well hey listen you need to get more people to join! go online to games and ask if you like Fire Emblem! I love FE games and I made a flash of it I hope you can all see it when I get it done! Yeah so what lvl am I? ok it is awkward how you have it....oh well are you mad at me?

lvl whatevr calvary! WHAT LVL AM I??!!!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 17:31:52

At 7/28/06 06:49 AM, alienwarrior2 wrote: What do u guys think of this?

what? do u make FE or somethin? cuz some of thats impossible, like the level 99 and his name is joe and his weapon is joe sword n stuff

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 17:54:25

At 7/29/06 05:31 PM, darksoulknight wrote:
what? do u make FE or somethin? cuz some of thats impossible, like the level 99 and his name is joe and his weapon is joe sword n stuff

ok, i will be gone in oregon for a while cuz my big bro went to regionals on his all-star baseball team. it will be just me and my mom and another mom from my bro's team. i am leaving early Monday and going through california. we r stopping halfway there (11 hours) to sleep and while doing so, picking up the moms son (hes just a little younger than me). then we will drive the other 11 hours up to oregon and get a hotel. it depends on how his team does on for when we come back. we will have a portable DVD player and hook up my GC to it and will be playing a lot of path of radiance and super smash bros. melee on the way there and back. :) i think the earliest i will be back is the 8th. obviously i live in AZ where its hot and theres a lot of mexicans! lol! a few days ago it reached 118 F!!!!!!!!! t'was hot!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 17:58:12

At 7/29/06 05:54 PM, darksoulknight wrote:
At 7/29/06 05:31 PM, darksoulknight wrote:
ok, i will be gone in oregon for a while cuz my big bro went to regionals on his all-star baseball team. it will be just me and my mom and another mom from my bro's team. i am leaving early Monday and going through california. we r stopping halfway there (11 hours) to sleep and while doing so, picking up the moms son (hes just a little younger than me). then we will drive the other 11 hours up to oregon and get a hotel. it depends on how his team does on for when we come back. we will have a portable DVD player and hook up my GC to it and will be playing a lot of path of radiance and super smash bros. melee on the way there and back. :) i think the earliest i will be back is the 8th. obviously i live in AZ where its hot and theres a lot of mexicans! lol! a few days ago it reached 118 F!!!!!!!!! t'was hot!!!!!!!

o, and 1 last thing. he might be on TV. his team name is Red Mountain all-stars. so try to find him and tell me so i know that if he was on or not. cuz i will be at his games. hahaha! i just remembered that theres gonna be an alaskan team and hawaiian team there also! hahaha!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 18:05:26

At 7/29/06 05:58 PM, Dejanus wrote: Okay, since darksoulknight will be gone and I am just one Demon-King posssesed person(hehe) I will need both Master Brown and Scud Buster help me with the crew, treat them as co-leaders until darksoulknight is back from oregon.

thnx guys! :) im worried of what flam situation is goin on when i get back though... <:( jk!
just remember to keep the flamming at a minimum. and when i get back this club better not be on the 3rd page! we dont want that!!! >:(

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 19:31:25

Im here and can I BE A LIGHT MAGE?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 19:33:20

Can I be a light mage?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-29 23:28:37

Hey If I made a movie I should be a Paladin in this FE crew im not demanding it I am a good guy and I am dedicating this movie for people's flashes blammed on Newgrounds and dedicated to the fans of the game and etc... YEAH here I come being a paladin I hope :(

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 00:24:12

Hello everyone! I am so sorry, I have been not checking up on the crew as frequently as I have been. I will try to do better. ^.^

Dejanus, of course you want Lyn to be our mascot...everyone does....^.^ Well, as for me, I think we should have a myrmidon/swordmaster be our mascot, as there are what, 5+ myrmidons including me? (Well, I am a swordmaster, but you understand) I suggest Joshua, because he is one of my favorite characters. And I have the same name as him. ^.^

Having a mascot will probably bring us to the next step: choosing a sort of picture to represent our crew. We should have a little competition of sorts to see who can make the best picture representing our crew. Anyone may make one. I might make one myself, but not now...I am sleepy. So, this might turn into an official competition if I get the approval from Dejanus or Scud_Buster. You may submit pictures if you want to at any time, but just know that there may be no reward, unless of course I discuss it with Dejanus. ^.^

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 04:59:01

At 7/30/06 12:24 AM, Master_Brown14 wrote: Hello everyone! I am so sorry, I have been not checking up on the crew as frequently as I have been. I will try to do better. ^.^

Dejanus, of course you want Lyn to be our mascot...everyone does....^.^ Well, as for me, I think we should have a myrmidon/swordmaster be our mascot, as there are what, 5+ myrmidons including me? (Well, I am a swordmaster, but you understand) I suggest Joshua, because he is one of my favorite characters. And I have the same name as him. ^.^

Having a mascot will probably bring us to the next step: choosing a sort of picture to represent our crew. We should have a little competition of sorts to see who can make the best picture representing our crew. Anyone may make one. I might make one myself, but not now...I am sleepy. So, this might turn into an official competition if I get the approval from Dejanus or Scud_Buster. You may submit pictures if you want to at any time, but just know that there may be no reward, unless of course I discuss it with Dejanus. ^.^

If your too lazy to read all the above quotes, its basically about mascots.

I think we need someone like Rath :P
Nah but no one but me likes nomads and nomad troopers so i think thats out the window.
Lyn would probably be a good way to go, or a mage, they look cool. Or instead of a mascot we could have a banner and include every class.

Sorry for the double post. Darkdragon, you are hereby promoted to lvl. 5 cavalier for your service in making a flash. Put us in authors comments when you submit it plz!

How come i dont get any extra levels/ranks for my flash? Just because it was on NG before this club was made doesnt mean it should be forgotten, does it?

PS - I think we need more level/rank updates too.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 13:14:35

If your too lazy to read all the above quotes, its basically about mascots.

I think we need someone like Rath :P
Nah but no one but me likes nomads and nomad troopers so i think thats out the window.
Lyn would probably be a good way to go, or a mage, they look cool. Or instead of a mascot we could have a banner and include every class.

Sorry for the double post. Darkdragon, you are hereby promoted to lvl. 5 cavalier for your service in making a flash. Put us in authors comments when you submit it plz!
How come i dont get any extra levels/ranks for my flash? Just because it was on NG before this club was made doesnt mean it should be forgotten, does it?

PS - I think we need more level/rank updates too.

well, everyone wants different peeple so we sould vote. we get 2 votes each (you cant vote the same person twice) and here r the choices:

Rath
Lyn
Geitz
Wallace
Guy

i vote 4 Geitz and Rath. also, Dejanus got banned. so 4 monday and Tuesday, masterbrown and scudbuster, u guys have 2 work hard

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 14:34:38

i will no longer be on this site. my mom doesnt like the idea of talking to peeple that i dont know. i am very sorry and i put masterbrown dejanus and scud buster as the co-leaders. all of u are very honorable peeple and i will miss u all. i know that it is i who made this but it is not my fualt. plz make me proud and keep this club up as long as NG exists. plz forgive me.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 14:43:22

At 7/30/06 02:34 PM, darksoulknight wrote: i will no longer be on this site. my mom doesnt like the idea of talking to peeple that i dont know.

That sux. Yeah, I am planning to make one for my actual class, but this one was just a novelty one.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 15:22:18

At 7/30/06 01:14 PM, darksoulknight wrote:
well, everyone wants different peeple so we sould vote. we get 2 votes each (you cant vote the same person twice) and here r the choices:

Rath
Lyn
Geitz
Wallace
Guy

I vote Guy and Rath

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 18:48:46

i say eliwood! (Knight Lord) ^_^

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-30 22:36:30

Okay so what are we making a logo for our crew? wait who was the leader of FE crew anyway?

BBS Signature