00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

a125678298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Bbs Life (story)

13,641 Views | 277 Replies

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-24 15:48:24

Chapter 15

Forced had taken the biggest of the 5, and had gotten straight down to work. He picked up his old carbine, and rammed it into every part of his body possible. The ebaumer just stood there, unhurt. He picked up some debris from a building a brought it crashing down over Forced's head. Forced was squashed, blood spurting everywhere. ForcedDJ was dead. His killer smiled, very pleased with himself, when suddenly he stopped smilign and frowned, bloody pouring out of his ears, nose, mouth and eyes. He couldn't move his eyes, or his head. The reason was it had been cut off, and was now rolling on the floor. HIS killer smiled, and picked up his Blam Spear. It was Tom Fulp.
One of the smallest ebaumers there, Teenay, had chosen Turnips as his target. Running over to Turnips he raised his hammer of doom, and was just about to bring it down on Turnips head when he stuck out a hand. The hammer was sorrounded by a purple glow, and it wouldn't move. Turnips flicked a finger down, and the hammer was brought down on it's owners head. Turnips then turned round, getting back to freeing Wade. He chucked a Turnip Bomb over his head, backwards, which landed on Teenay. Teenay gulped, and then blew up.
Ecko was on the ground, a metal bar being forced into his neck. He was choking. He had aquired a rifle of his own, a carbine rifle, and was furiously pumping shot after shot into the bulky ebaumer Tigeys neck. Tigey grinned, then growled. He then laughed, which sounded like a purr, and it was just the right ammount of time Ecko needed. He pointed the barrel of the carbine towards the adams apple of Tigey and fired. Blood poored out of his neck, and a solid lump hit Ecko in the face. He picked it up and threw it. Then, pushing the dead Tigey off him, went to help his friends.
Epeen was using his blam rifle like a gun against the powerful Hoolk. Hoolks weapon was a big, green and yellow dragon blade, which fire came out of after 10 minutes. This battle was fast, ever so fast, and the fire from Hoolks blade had singed Epeen's hair twice. Epeen rolled under his enemies legs, pointing his rifle at the monstrous Hoolks ballsac and fired. There was a sickening scream as hoolk fell to the floor, and then a shot from a mysterious killers rifle to Hoolks head was all that was needed; Hoolk collapsed.
"Nice shooting there, Epeen, you bastard!" Epeen's helper yelled. Epeen looked up, and saw Ecko, his white wings standing out on the dark, black, lightning covered sky. Suddenly, Epeen fell over, bleeding from the mouth. He looked down, and saw the tip of a sharp, silver and red knife sticking out of his chest.
"Fuck," he said before dropping down dead. Ecko grimaced at the sight, before running off to help his last comrad, bonus. Turnips, Tom and Wade did the same, but whilst they where running, Wade was beheaded by Eric Bauman, and Tom stayed back to fight.
Bonus stage had been beaten savagly, and was still being pounded into the ground by MGUnit. MG had come back from "the dead," still his metallic old self, except stronger, with horns and green eyes. He was grinning, and eating something. When Ecko and Turnips got there, they realised he was eating part of Bonus stage. Bonus was screaming in agony, and Ecko had heard enough. He loaded his carbine and aimed for the left horn of MGUnit. He fired, taking the horn off, sending a horrible, blue acidic liquid splashing all over the "demon cyborgs" back. MG looked up, mouth covered in gore, and stared at Ecko.
"Yeah, that was me." Ecko said, firing at the right horn. It flew off, and Bonus caught it. He managed to stand and snuck up behind MG, burrying the horn deep within his back. He nodded to Turnips, who looked on in horror, but knew what he had to do. He took out a Turnips, and he threw it just as Ecko shot. The carbine bullet peirced MG's head, and the Turnip landed next to him. He was about to throw it back, when Bonus picked it up, swallowed it and jumped on MGUnites back. Ecko now understood. He was a sacrifice. Bonus blew up, as did MGUnit, and Ecko and Turnips decided to go to help with the last fight...
Tom Fulp and Eric Bauman were deep in the heart of battle. Eric was firing his Watermark all over, but Tom destroyed them with his Blam Spear just as they reached him. He lunged for Eric, getting no where near. Suddenly, Eric felt a sting. He had been shot by the Carbine of Ecko. Turnips had lost all his Turnips, so was using his Nunchucks. He threw them, and they hit Eric in the head, sending him to the floor. He got up again, and picked the Nunchucks up. Suddenly, he dropped. His ankles stung like fuck. He looked down, and realised Tom had cut his feet off, and sprayed vinager on the floor. Erics bloody stumps were walking in vinager. Tom picked the Nunchucks up and threw them to the running Turnips, who, when he reached Eric, began to strangle him. Ecko was firing shot after shot into his face, and Tom was charging the perfect blam. Eric was firing his watermarks at Ecko, who was in turn, firing his Carbine at Eric. The battle was a feirce one. Eventually, though, Eric gave up. He hung his head in shame as Tom delivered the perfect blam to his back, killing him. There was silence.
"Is it over now?" Tom asked Turnips, who looked at Ecko. Ecko shrugged, putting his arm round Turnips, and as they all walked back to Newgrounds, he said,
"Who knows, Turnips, my friend, who fucking knows?"

The End..

I would like to thank everyone who has showed interest in this story, and everyone who has been apart of it. I would like to thank all the Newgrounders who where "happy" enough to join the Ebaums team for this, and all of the Newgrounders who kept this topic alive whilst i was banned. Next, i would like to thank Tom and Wade Fulp for creating this glorious site, and also the mods of this forum for not locking this thread :D.
You guys have given me the best comments i could ever have hoped for, and some people have done even better, PMing me ideas. I would like to thank Tasty_Turnips, BonusStage and TigerKitty for starting the story, though they may not have ended it. I would like to thank everyone on newgrounds who has contributed to this thread, and i would like to name you all, but i am running out of space. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this as much as me, and that you don't spoil it now by replying with faggy replies. I've finished, now, so i leave you. Look forward to my next story soon. Urs, -Ecko-

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-24 15:51:04

Lol, I died in Chapter 14. Hahhahaha.. :D GREAT STORY. :)

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-24 15:56:06

WICKED!!!!
Awesome story!
I can't believe it's finished :'(

Thanks for mentioning me in the end, -Ecko-.

Bloody fantastic end.

Eric = Pwnt.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-24 16:02:53

What Happened After...
What happened after this story? Well, kids, here's what....

Tom Fulp recreated newgrounds, gathering more and more members each day, and he recreated Eric Bauman, for slave and torture purposes.
Tasty_Turnips opened his own "vegetable" shop, selling his exploding Turnips. He was leater sent to jail after purposfully killing 50 people. They died by eating the Turnips.
Ecko just lived a normal life after that, watching TV, going on NG, and occaisionally paying visits to the jail to see Turnips.
And everyone else? Well, i will tell you one thing. Heaven was full.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-28 10:24:59

I died? You son of a bitch.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-28 11:01:50

At 7/28/06 10:24 AM, -Sykes- wrote: I died? You son of a bitch.

Ahahahahaha. I'm in jail though.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-28 13:29:16

Oh, btw, there WILL be a sequel, where many others will join in...so send me requests to be in it early!

HINT HINT

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-29 01:40:47

At 7/28/06 01:29 PM, -Ecko- wrote: Oh, btw, there WILL be a sequel, where many others will join in...so send me requests to be in it early!

HINT HINT

WOOH! WE LOVE YOU ECKO!

The Kuri Krew members got a sneak peak at his new story :P

BBS Signature