00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adobe Audition?

1,063 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Adobe Audition? 2006-05-26 01:50:22

should i download Adobe Audition? is it good for making songs and stuff (for the A Portal)?

CM Productions

BBS Signature

Response to Adobe Audition? 2006-05-26 02:40:38

It's a good wav editor. I use it. As for making songs, it's much more like a secondary tool than a sequencer.

BBS Signature

Response to Adobe Audition? 2006-05-26 10:13:09

At 5/26/06 01:50 AM, Jack-Jack-jack wrote: should i download Adobe Audition? is it good for making songs and stuff (for the A Portal)?

CM Productions

Two points to cover -

Audition - while technically you can use it to arrange music , that's not where it shiones (at all) It's not the right toll for the job - just like you can still sort of use the back of a wrench to hammer a nail, that's not really what it's for and it won't work nearly as well as the correct tool...

Audition is a sound editor - use it to tweak the sounds that you might use with another program built for composition. AA can also be used via ReWire to help master your tracks but you probably won't get to that until later.

Second point - anyone who'se asking these questions doesn't get to use the word "Productions". It's sort of like a kid with tinker-toys calling themselves an architect...

BBS Signature

Response to Adobe Audition? 2006-05-26 18:50:49

i can be wat i want to be.

BBS Signature