BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:48 PM

At 5/22/06 06:44 PM, MegaGold wrote: This club is inventive and has a cool lingo to it. It also makes people review more. I would like to be apart of this club to do reviews for people who request them.

Oh, hey MegaGold! I didn't know you were still active! Well, always good to have a high ranking reviewer on board.

RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 07:43 AM

At 5/22/06 08:28 PM, milinko959 wrote: If you review my stuff, don't review my star day piece of crap :D

I didn't. Don't worry.

I think I'll get to reviewing the new guys' flashes later.

Signature

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 09:39 AM

At 5/22/06 04:19 PM, -JimmyDodger- wrote:
You'll be happy to know, or actually I don't know, but I'll be starting a new movie in two weeks. First, I can't be bothered this week, then I'm going on holiday for a week on Sunday. :D

That's good news! I'm already in the middle of working on another flash. Depending how much I do on the flash, I should get it done sometime between Thursday - Wednesday 31st. :)

At 5/22/06 07:53 PM, MegaGold wrote: Reviews I did on request for today.
Bahamut - Happy birthday Afro_Stud!

Thanks, I responded!

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 04:38 PM

I'm getting SO close to my reaching my goal of 1,000 reviews, I only need like 40 more and am reviewing all of BBQBeefman's work, so I'll get a lot of reviews and responces up substantially fast. My goal is to get it before Friday, because I'm going on vacation.

Speaking of which, can I trust anybody to possible deposit my points for the nine days that I won't be here, I could email my password to anyone I think I can trust!

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 04:46 PM

At 5/23/06 04:38 PM, Agak wrote: Speaking of which, can I trust anybody to possible deposit my points for the nine days that I won't be here, I could email my password to anyone I think I can trust!

You can trust me with the experience points, just give me an email. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 07:37 PM

At 5/23/06 04:38 PM, Agak wrote: I'm getting SO close to my reaching my goal of 1,000 reviews, I only need like 40 more and am reviewing all of BBQBeefman's work, so I'll get a lot of reviews and responces up substantially fast. My goal is to get it before Friday, because I'm going on vacation.

I hope your goal is reached. All I'm saying is it feels so good when you reach your first thousand. It also makes it look like you have done a lot more reviews than you've actually done. And about my inactivity on reviewing, it was getting boring, but this club is getting me back up on my feet. I always go on newgrounds to get my daily points though.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 08:02 PM

At 5/23/06 04:46 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/23/06 04:38 PM, Agak wrote: Speaking of which, can I trust anybody to possible deposit my points for the nine days that I won't be here, I could email my password to anyone I think I can trust!

Thanks, I'll think about who I'll give it to, you're first on my list for now. I'll probobly send it to you on Thursday, is that good for you?

Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 09:14 PM

Hey guys, I'm worried that I'm not going to get a lot of reviews if I keep writing mine so long (see my reviews). Should I keep writing them so long, or make them shorter? What do you think?

Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 09:20 PM

At 5/23/06 09:14 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: Hey guys, I'm worried that I'm not going to get a lot of reviews if I keep writing mine so long (see my reviews). Should I keep writing them so long, or make them shorter? What do you think?

Good question, that depends, if you like writing long reviews and getting adoquet responces, you should stay. If you wanna make it onto the top 100, like me, try adoping a new style, I used to do it like you, a paragraph per score number, now I seperate it into what I like and dislike, but it's all what's easiest to you. I suggest looking through the top 100 reviewers to get some ideas of review strategies.

MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2006 @ 10:10 PM

At 5/23/06 09:14 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: Hey guys, I'm worried that I'm not going to get a lot of reviews if I keep writing mine so long (see my reviews). Should I keep writing them so long, or make them shorter? What do you think?

I know it will take you forever the way your doing it, but people really appreciate the way you do it. My advice would be stick with how your doing it. Your work is better than Canas. Stick with your strategy.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 03:53 PM

Thanks. I REALLY wanna get on the top 100 reviewers list... but... oohhh. SUCH A TOUGH DECISION!

Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 03:56 PM

At 5/23/06 10:10 PM, MegaGold wrote: I know it will take you forever the way your doing it, but people really appreciate the way you do it. My advice would be stick with how your doing it. Your work is better than Canas. Stick with your strategy.

Who's Canas?

RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 04:00 PM

At 5/24/06 03:56 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote:
At 5/23/06 10:10 PM, MegaGold wrote: I know it will take you forever the way your doing it, but people really appreciate the way you do it. My advice would be stick with how your doing it. Your work is better than Canas. Stick with your strategy.
Who's Canas?

A mod.

Sorry guys, I haven't really been around to review, I've been busy lately so I'll probably get to the new people on Saturday.

Signature

BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 04:07 PM

Who's Canas?

He's a mod, but he left

FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 05:45 PM

At 5/24/06 04:07 PM, Agak wrote:

Who's Canas?
He's a mod, but he left

Was that a serious topic? When I first saw it I thought it was just some random topic he made.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 06:04 PM

At 5/24/06 05:45 PM, milinko959 wrote:
Was that a serious topic? When I first saw it I thought it was just some random topic he made.

I'm glad he left, I honestly hated his guts. So when do you think you'll be in the top ten reviewers?

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 24th, 2006 @ 09:38 PM

At 5/23/06 08:02 PM, Agak wrote:
Thanks, I'll think about who I'll give it to, you're first on my list for now. I'll probobly send it to you on Thursday, is that good for you?

Sure, Thursday is fine for me. :) I'm on everyday.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 03:40 PM

At 5/24/06 09:38 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/23/06 08:02 PM, Agak wrote:
Sure, Thursday is fine for me. :) I'm on everyday.

Thanks, I'll send it to you now, but don't go on it until tomorow. Also, don't fuck around, thank you :)

also, you better not do any of the following: Review, post, change settings, and definetely DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD! Thanks!

Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 03:42 PM

Sorry for the double post, but can you tell me your email address, I can't get it unless it's manually, thanks

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 03:46 PM

At 5/25/06 03:42 PM, Agak wrote: Sorry for the double post, but can you tell me your email address, I can't get it unless it's manually, thanks

seamonky123@yahoo.com

also, you better not do any of the following: Review, post, change settings, and definetely DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD! Thanks!

Dude, I got my own profile to mess around with. I will get you experience points and be out.

BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 04:37 PM

At 5/25/06 03:46 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/25/06 03:42 PM, Agak wrote: Sorry for the double post, but can you tell me your email address, I can't get it unless it's manually, thanks
seamonky123@yahoo.com

Okay, I have sent it, tell me if you got it.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 04:49 PM

At 5/25/06 04:37 PM, Agak wrote:
At 5/25/06 03:46 PM, Seamonky wrote:
seamonky123@yahoo.com
Okay, I have sent it, tell me if you got it.

Yes, I got it now. So when do you want me to start depositing your experience points for you?

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 05:29 PM

At 5/24/06 06:04 PM, MegaGold wrote:
At 5/24/06 05:45 PM, milinko959 wrote:
I'm glad he left, I honestly hated his guts. So when do you think you'll be in the top ten reviewers?

Probably not for a while. I've still got over 1k to write, which will take me about 200 days :s

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 25th, 2006 @ 06:29 PM

At 5/25/06 05:29 PM, milinko959 wrote: Probably not for a while. I've still got over 1k to write, which will take me about 200 days :s

Your actually a really good reviewer, you passed me easily and I love reviewing. I think it will take you less. Don't turn to a one liner once you reach newgrounds fame.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Freelance-Magician
Freelance-Magician
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 26th, 2006 @ 04:01 AM

I did it, I reviewed all 80-some flashes of BBQBeefBurgerMan, oh boy did it take a while. Since I'm leavinig soon, I want 1,000 reviews and post by tomorow, so I'll be taking some requests

MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 26th, 2006 @ 06:27 PM

At 5/26/06 04:01 AM, Agak wrote: I did it, I reviewed all 80-some flashes of BBQBeefBurgerMan, oh boy did it take a while. Since I'm leavinig soon, I want 1,000 reviews and post by tomorow, so I'll be taking some requests

Congratulations, your gonna pass me real soon. I wouldn't be surprised if you do.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Review Request Club May. 27th, 2006 @ 07:14 AM

At 5/26/06 04:01 AM, Agak wrote: I did it, I reviewed all 80-some flashes of BBQBeefBurgerMan, oh boy did it take a while. Since I'm leavinig soon, I want 1,000 reviews and post by tomorow, so I'll be taking some requests

Congrats on being number 21 agak!

At 5/25/06 06:29 PM, MegaGold wrote: Your actually a really good reviewer, you passed me easily and I love reviewing. I think it will take you less. Don't turn to a one liner once you reach newgrounds fame.

Hopefully I will never turn to doing that, I do enjoy writing my reviews at the length I do to help the viewers and authors out.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 27th, 2006 @ 08:34 AM

You're leaving Newgrounds??? :(

Bahamut7
Bahamut7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Writer
Response to Review Request Club May. 27th, 2006 @ 09:55 AM

At 5/27/06 08:34 AM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: You're leaving Newgrounds??? :(

No, I think he's just going on holiday, that's all. He's not going to leave NG yet. :P