00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've never been so horrified

6,321 Views | 143 Replies

I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:00:11

You see what happens when you homeschool your children in a bible belt state?

http://www.thatvideo..e.com/view/2178.html

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:04:34

she is fucking insane

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:04:51

couldnt watch the whole thing...that was just a disgrace to the universe...in 5.4 minutes.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:05:38

She's a better christain than most.
Behold, the true horror of the bible and what it teaches.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:06:08

I couldn't even watch the whole video. Going to someone's funeral to insult them for their sexuality is too much. And that woman claimed to be christian...

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:09:35

What I'm wondering is why the hell am I still alive? I've sinned more than every human being who ever chose to do so combined, and I'm still here.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:13:14

At 4/21/06 02:09 AM, BloodDiamond wrote: What I'm wondering is why the hell am I still alive? I've sinned more than every human being who ever chose to do so combined, and I'm still here.

Welcome to my world.

Will assassinate for food

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:22:16

I like how she continually talks over everyone else like she doesn't even hear them. That and how she's completely bat shit insane.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:24:49

HOW DARE SHE. JESUS CHRSIT I FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT THE SHOTGUN AND BLOWING HER HEAD OFF!(Im christian)

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:25:53

She needs to die.
And her family.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:27:08

At 4/21/06 02:25 AM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote: She needs to die.
And her family.

seconded.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:27:40

A completely twisted bitch.

Protesting is one thing but doing it at a soldiers funeral is just sick and wrong.

Atleast those News guys flamed her ass...

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:29:00

that lady is a fucking nut job that needs to die she needs to be stabed in the arms and slowly blled to daeth as she declares that death of inocints wich is against the bible i hope she dies in a hail of bullets and when she dies that people egg her families houses and piss and dance on her grave

(this rant has been brought to you by nick2292)

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:34:38

Whew, more crazy people on Hannity and Colmes. Fox loves freaks.

http://www.guzer.com..ot_michael_crook.php

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:34:48

why are everyone so scared about that? I don't think that woman is so crazy at all... what is god? do anyone really know for sure? I'll tell you what is god to me, "God" is the concience (erm... "conciencia" in english, please? was that right?) of knowing that WE humans are here not to fuck around and kill ourselves, not to do war and stuff, I do thank for the deaths of those who kill and those who got killed at war, cause they deserved that, they chose that path and now their families had to deal with the pain. It is SAD indeed because they never gave themselves 5 minutes to think about a better solution, the only thing men really want is power, no matter what excuses they tell ya, they all want it. Humans are said to be the most intelligent species over the planet, right? I think WE are the most stupid animals on the face of the earth, only we humans fight so long and so hard for so little, if only we saw that we are here together, and we can acomplish much more by standing together, we could erradicate all this shit, like war and racism and stuff, but what do we do? No one stops to be empathic with other people for one second, that's the problem, selfishness, and that's perfectly human. Now... what's god? God is the power to trascend that selfishness, that... "humanity" and become god ourselves, and see with open eyes that we are the same, we are here to help each other, and that's it. That is god to me, not some old fart sitting on a chair in the clouds with a bird and stuff, that is just propaganda to blind the people that don't care to think... you wanna save your children from sickness? well... you can pray, or you can give them medicine, right? Sitting and praying wont solve anything, at least that woman tryed to talk, may not be the best way, being insulting and all, but I think deep inside she may be right...

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:35:58

lmao

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:38:38

At 4/21/06 02:34 AM, Terrato wrote:

I think deep inside she may be right...

Deep inside she is a sack of organs all working to keep a very abnormal brain alive, she's no better than anyone else in the world.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:41:40

Oh my god, this is a real pic of Shirley Phelps' son Ben Phelps.

Proof that hatred is a sign of denied obsession.

I've never been so horrified

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:42:05

At 4/21/06 02:34 AM, BloodDiamond wrote: http://www.guzer.com..ot_michael_crook.php

jesues christ he looks like a freak stupid fuck needs to get some sun and a fucking haircyt oh my god weres that death penelty when we need it doeasent this r-tard relize that soldiers donet get paid shit he doeasent even know what hes syaing stupid re-re

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:42:19

Damn she's a fucking cruel insane bitch. She's even smiling through that.

free.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:45:27

Hahahaha, one of the signs the bible bashing fucks was holding up said "Don't worship the dead".

The irony slays me.

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:48:23

At 4/21/06 02:45 AM, Ssilver7 wrote: Hahahaha, one of the signs the bible bashing fucks was holding up said "Don't worship the dead".

lol yeah a couple even said that god is a terrorist or he creats terror or somthing dumb like that donet these people understand what there syaing stupid r-tards

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:48:37

At 4/21/06 02:29 AM, nick2292 wrote: that lady is a fucking nut job that needs to die she needs to be stabed in the arms and slowly blled to daeth as she declares that death of inocints wich is against the bible i hope she dies in a hail of bullets and when she dies that people egg her families houses and piss and dance on her grave

"Deep inside she is a sack of organs all working to keep a very abnormal brain alive, she's no better than anyone else in the world."

yeah... we can see that... but if you really were so worried, you should start by changin' something, instead of just talking shit about her and wishing her death, that make you worse than she is, I think, at least (on her very own way) she tried to do something, like I said, maybe was not the best idea doing it like she did, but she tried, anyone here can say the same?

I do

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:51:00

The term "bat shit insane whore" just found a new meaning.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:51:37

Wait a minute. Romans 9:13? Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated? That doesn't sound anything like god hates umm, you know.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:57:06

First off, no one here is worried about anything. Where just amazed at how sick and twisted someone like that could be. Second, we aren't going to do anything because not only she and her fag cult can't protest at those funerals anymore, her beliefs are completely fucked up thinking that all other religions are wrong and that being gay is a horrible thing. Besides, sooner or later she and her fag cult is gonna be sick of earth and end up dead from some poisoned punch.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 02:58:35

At 4/21/06 02:05 AM, Enoll wrote: She's a better christain than most.
Behold, the true horror of the bible and what it teaches.

wow. looks like jesus's teachings have gotten more fucked up by his followers than marx's. and it was kind of amusing to see annoying bitch vs. retard and guy with weird shaped head. what the fuck is wrong with that guy's head anyway?

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 03:00:14

God what a bunch of insane mother fuckers.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 03:01:38

I don't aprove her ways... but I do think that all religions are wrong, they just blind people and keep the human being away from thinking, that is twisted for me, messing with the only thing that could help this fucked up world from getting any worse, and using fucking dogmas to scare people away... religion sucks, but it's ok, anyone is free to believe what they want, as long as they truly honor that

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-21 03:08:41

that woman needs some fuckin therapy, perhaps a good brain washing of two....