00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thais1324 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

745,681 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-18 03:08:59

ummm...i wrote the first part of that last post and it came out like a reply... >:E

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-18 10:26:21

ok,you make me soooooooooo pised now....don't send a pic till it's done! i can't wait!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-18 14:39:19

At 9/18/03 10:26 AM, -Majin- wrote: ok,you make me soooooooooo pised now....don't send a pic till it's done! i can't wait!

Erm, he already posted that pic...

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-18 16:40:10

errr any one played bodiki 2 yet

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 04:28:27

look at my super-sexy sig pic. *drool*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 10:43:18

At 9/19/03 04:28 AM, djchrispy wrote: look at my super-sexy sig pic. *drool*

boobies.....eeehhhh*slaps himself*i hope the anti hentai crew shut's up about it.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 11:54:25

At 9/19/03 04:28 AM, djchrispy wrote: look at my super-sexy sig pic. *drool*

nice

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 14:26:34

Yay! It's Kasumi! The sexiest girl from DOA!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 16:05:03

uhhuhuh...feel free...too...uhhh...heh...use...this...for, uh, heh, you know, a little of the old *wink wink* and some of the *wink* with a side slab of *wink*

|Legend| *wink*=use for your own sig picture

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 17:37:12

I'll join your crew my characters vegeta hes the coolest anyway you need a website.

vegeta's quates:
"Whats the matter kackerote? are you feeling tired humiliated is that it? FOOL you don't know what humiliation is!"
"Its true I push myself to my limits and beyond!"
"NO I REFUSE it will take more than head games to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body but theres one thing a sayain always keeps his PPPRRRIIIDDEEE!"
"Meaningless!?! What do you know of meaningless? I was handed me the blood of a sayain prince he is nothing but a joke! Yet I have to watch him pass me in strength and speed but no more! By my hands kakerote you will be cut down inch by inch just as you have cut down my pride!"
"Then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength!"

Vegeta "is a man who has climbed every mountain only to find new higher ones which he faces head on!" -Josh Prather

Vegeta is the coolest charater on DBZ even cooler than GOku people think Gokus better becouse he's stronger HA goku is barly any different than broly his strength comes easy to him Vegeta pushes himself fare beyond his limmits to achieve his strenght that makes him both respectable and honorable. He has strenght that many couldn't comprehend and his will gives him the power to conquer his fears and overcome his weaknesses he is prode and intelligent!
HE IS THE SAYAIN PRINCE!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 19:15:09

At 9/19/03 05:37 PM, samurai_320 wrote: Vegeta is the coolest charater on DBZ even cooler than GOku people think Gokus better becouse he's stronger HA goku is barly any different than broly his strength comes easy to him Vegeta pushes himself fare beyond his limmits to achieve his strenght that makes him both respectable and honorable. He has strenght that many couldn't comprehend and his will gives him the power to conquer his fears and overcome his weaknesses he is prode and intelligent!
HE IS THE SAYAIN PRINCE!

Some people take this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, a bit like that guy who voted all 0 on my movie because it was about Goku and not Vegeta, what a retard, "Goku turns SSJ for 1st time" kinda hints at what it's about...

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-19 19:45:04

its cuz people on this website are retarded barry :D

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-20 07:39:35

Yeah, btw, your sig is hyponotic, can you link me to the site you got it?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-20 17:50:10

hey good new for people who live in the uk dragonball is stareding on toonami(sky digital channal 621)(the new channal instead of CNX) in about two weeks.

has any one seen dragonball yet (as a cartoon not a comic)

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-20 19:03:30

Kaaannnkuhhhh stark gewoon egt de grootste idioten die hiero gewoon zich egt helemaal uitleven buitegewoon prachtig Groeten uit Holland The hague

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-20 21:36:21

At 9/20/03 05:50 PM, freezer181 wrote: hey good new for people who live in the uk dragonball is stareding on toonami(sky digital channal 621)(the new channal instead of CNX) in about two weeks.

has any one seen dragonball yet (as a cartoon not a comic)

YES!!!! It's about fucking time!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-20 21:38:31

At 9/20/03 07:03 PM, Nesta wrote: Kaaannnkuhhhh stark gewoon egt de grootste idioten die hiero gewoon zich egt helemaal uitleven buitegewoon prachtig Groeten uit Holland The hague

SPEAK ENGLISH!!!! I thought that would have been obvious...

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 10:54:46

At 9/20/03 07:03 PM, Nesta wrote: Kaaannnkuhhhh stark gewoon egt de grootste idioten die hiero gewoon zich egt helemaal uitleven buitegewoon prachtig Groeten uit Holland The hague

like the scot said in english

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 10:56:30

YES!!!! It's about fucking time!!!!!

have u seen the adverts yet they on almost before each show

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 11:00:08

" a time before gt, before z, there was only DRAGONBALL a bran new show cooming soon to toonami (cooming soon all ways means between 2-3 week)

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 11:01:26

i can't wait

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 11:41:56

http://groups.msn.com/DBZFlashmovies
Hey all, join the group for my upcoming DBZ movies, you'll see the storyboards for them and you can discuss, the more than join and post things the better it will get.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 11:49:20

hhmmm...that guy has the worst dutch acsend ever.
he sez that we ar"the worst morons ever and that we live orselfs out on this site"
and the strange part is this:
"blessed gretings from holland the hague"
sometimes i hate to be dutch....>_<

another note:HOLLAND SUCKS!!!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-21 22:29:34

Yo DBZ Crew, I have a problem. I want to make a flash tribute of sorts to Majin Buu (because he's the coolest DBZ villian ever. Plus, his theme music owns). I have it storyboarded, sorta, but I am missing one crucial ingredient: THE MUSIC!!!! I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE, AND ALL I COULD FIND IS A WEBSITE WITH 10-SECOND SECTIONS OF A BUNCH OF DBZ MUSIC, INCLUDING THE ONES I NEED, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM IN FLASH!!!! Here's a link to the site: http://www.dbzuonline.com/index.php?dbzu=SongSamples. The songs I need, in their full and more-than-ten-fucking-seconds glory (pardon my language) are entitled (on that page) "Evil Majin Theme" and "Super Buu Theme." Please note that I have no interest whatsoever in using ANY of the Japanese music. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 01:40:20

have you tryed kazaa?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 03:52:36

i have the songs in which you seek. my aim is djchrispy2002 and my email is djchrispy2002@yahoo.com,
and right now im looking for a few songs myself. Theres an american dbz song that has these really fast violins in it and its in the majin saga a few times in the vegetto episodes and a few other times during previous episodes. but yeah name the buu songs u want, i proll have em :] btw barry i found this sig pic in some random forum but you should be able to get it by right clicking on it.

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 04:14:58

i wish i had my fro-ish long hair so i could show you guys how i used to be able to have perfect vegeta hair

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 04:19:48

i just realised...am i like the only yank in here?whats up with all you bloody europeans >_<

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 04:23:26

im gonna throw in one more so theres tons of titties on this page :X

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2003-09-22 09:01:31

Wow you really have the buu songs djchrispy? See my last post for the ones I need. And thanks!!!! :D

btw: you're not the only "yank" here.