00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

743,428 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-12 13:15:30

At 6/12/07 11:33 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: I have watched

Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Dragonball Z
Naruto
Naruto Shipuden
A bit of GT

You HAVEN'T watched much anime.

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-12 14:28:43

At 6/12/07 11:33 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: I have watched
Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Dragonball Z
Naruto
Naruto Shipuden
A bit of GT

That is not a lot of anime. A lot of anime would be around 50 series that you have watched. I don't watch a lot of anime so I barely know any good animes besides this one and a couple of others. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-12 20:39:45

I've watched a LOT... most of those that medjai listed are kid shows in english dubs :(

too lazy to make a list

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-13 23:46:37

But the thing was you said that DBZ's dub was better than most other anime dubs. The thing is, that is simply NOT TRUE.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-14 08:26:21

At 6/9/07 05:18 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 6/7/07 03:43 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: DBZ is a unique anime. Because the Egnlish voice acting doesn't suck.

That is true, but I could think of plenty of anime's with good voice acting. Also the voice actors from DBZ do play in other animes. Sort of like Freiza = Genkai (YuYu Hakusho), and Goku = Yusuke(YuYu Hakusho). So if the voice actors are good in DBZ, then wouldn't it make the other anime's they play in good?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-14 13:20:37

At 6/13/07 11:46 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: But the thing was you said that DBZ's dub was better than most other anime dubs. The thing is, that is simply NOT TRUE.

I can say that the DBZ Dubs on Youtube are really hilarious, especially the gangster and hip hop ones. They make me laugh because they are so bad. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-14 14:04:40

There are a lot of dubs that are better than DBZ in English, by a landslide.

I'm not putting DBZ down or anything, but most of the worse dubs are the English dubs that turned normal anime into kidime (get it!?!?!? ahahah) and geared it towards smaller kids... like Naruto.... BELIEVE IT!

God, that's the gayest tagline ever. In the history of forever.
No, I'm not going to believe it you cat-like buffoon of a ninja >=[

lol anyways...

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-15 14:18:59

At 6/14/07 02:04 PM, Trunks wrote: I'm not putting DBZ down or anything, but most of the worse dubs are the English dubs that turned normal anime into kidime (get it!?!?!? ahahah) and geared it towards smaller kids... like Naruto.... BELIEVE IT!

-Hahaha! I remember a little kid was fucking annoying with that Naruto saying, "Believe it!" Yeah, I can definitly say that Naruto sucks in english. DBZ is ok in english. :/
-I'm on your level now Barry! >:)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-15 16:41:22

Congrats on 14 ^_^

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-15 18:15:45

14 what?

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-15 20:46:15

At 6/15/07 06:15 PM, animehater wrote: 14 what?

His level.

So, anyone have any news on anything interesting? heh

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-16 10:44:02

At 6/16/07 04:15 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: Meh - Tenkaichi 3..

-Tenkaichi 3 will possibly be another failure to me. I just want them to get of 3D DBZ fighting games. It just doesn't mix well.
-Can you please write more then this? You literally write too many one liners in other clubs as well and it makes you look like a spammer. :/

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-16 23:48:24

At 6/14/07 12:45 PM, Medjai-Power wrote:
At 6/13/07 11:46 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: But the thing was you said that DBZ's dub was better than most other anime dubs. The thing is, that is simply NOT TRUE.
It is dubbed by funimation, the sucky dubbing comes from 4kids (most of it does)

That was what i meant (Plus i said that a while ago why pick it up now?)

I am perfectly aware that DBZ (in America) was dubbed by Funimation. shame we didn't get that dub over here after the Garlic Junior saga.
Funimation have got better in recent years, but their earlier DBZ dubs weren't as good as they could've been.

But the thing was you pretty much claimed other dubs of other anime suck when that is simply NOT the case.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 00:38:56

Grr! When is Vegeta SSJ coming out!?

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 17:35:07

Medjai, you got Tenkaichi 2 on wii? How's it like?

Also, tenkaichi 3 is probably gonna be the same.
I think they copied EA's approach to releasing. You basicly create a game and every year you add to the roster, slap in some new graphics and call it a day. Motherfucking bitches! I'd rather have them make a dbz game once every 2 years to give them time to develop something decent and not some FIFA style piece of shit.

I also think that they took a step in the right direction with the 3d thing.

Please don't kill me:)

But they just haven't got "there" yet. Wouldn't it be cool if you could free roam DBZ's version of Earth and if you like see an explosion in some town in the horizon, you fly your ass over there and deal with it. GTA style. With NPC people running away and them being able to die. You smashing whoever into a building, throwing a car at them...all the stuff. Even team battles like Goku, Vegeta, Trunks VS. Androids: #13, #14 and #15. Online battles.

Am I dreaming to much?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 18:09:01

cn i join

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 18:19:22

At 6/17/07 06:09 PM, darkstar062 wrote: cn i join

I will suck your balls if you post 2 more times here, without trying to get me to suck your balls. I will. suck. your. balls. dry.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 18:30:15

At 6/17/07 06:19 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: I will suck your balls if you post 2 more times here, without trying to get me to suck your balls. I will. suck. your. balls. dry.

Please, ignore the user. He is just spamming the crew and by the looks of this post that you posted, you spammed as well. Please, just ignore him. I'm telling you and other users this for future reference. :)

That goes for you too barry, even if your the king of this crew. :)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-17 18:42:52

At 6/17/07 06:30 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 6/17/07 06:19 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: I will suck your balls if you post 2 more times here, without trying to get me to suck your balls. I will. suck. your. balls. dry.
Please, ignore the user. He is just spamming the crew and by the looks of this post that you posted, you spammed as well. Please, just ignore him. I'm telling you and other users this for future reference. :)

That goes for you too barry, even if your the king of this crew. :)

Lawl, that doesn't work. I posted like 4 or 5 posts saying not to reply to spammers and that I had a mod who always helped me.

Also, this guy could be serious.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-18 14:33:56

At 6/17/07 08:22 AM, Medjai-Power wrote:
At 6/17/07 12:38 AM, Trunks wrote: Grr! When is Vegeta SSJ coming out!?
Trunks..To be a true man you must have patience..Goto the end of a rainbow to find what you are looking for..When you get theyre and find barry sleeping on the floor..TELL HIM TO WAKE UP AND FINISH THAT DAMNED FLASH!

LOL! I love posts like this. Almost makes me feel like doing something!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-18 17:09:22

At 6/18/07 12:28 PM, Medjai-Power wrote:
At 6/17/07 05:35 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Medjai, you got Tenkaichi 2 on wii? How's it like?
It is kinda good but they were lazy with this one. Same of the characters attacks weren't named properly like unimportant characters would have full powered energy wave instead of kamehameha (Example) and some voice actors sounded bored while do the VAs. Brolly's Voice Over sucks he literally says KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE AH!!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH and i'll goto fight him with krillin KAKAROTE KAKAROTE KAKAROTE masturbating KAKAROTE!!!!! KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE! (Over exaggerating)

Well, they're lazy with all of them. I also hate it when they give everyone the same attacks. Like everyone having that energy blast volley crap, some beam and a melee combo move. It's like you're fighting with the exact same guy, just with a different skin. And about the VA, sometimes it's alrght but the character aimation makes it gay. They just stand there, moving their torso up and down, cuz they're "breathing" and going "AAAAHHAAA You cannot defeat me!!" I don't know, they should make some freaking decent cutscenes like the intro instead of just and ingame character moving up and down and over-acting.

Also, tenkaichi 3 is probably gonna be the same.
I think they copied EA's approach to releasing. You basicly create a game and every year you add to the roster, slap in some new graphics and call it a day. Motherfucking bitches! I'd rather have them make a dbz game once every 2 years to give them time to develop something decent and not some FIFA style piece of shit.

I also think that they took a step in the right direction with the 3d thing.
Please don't kill me:)
But they just haven't got "there" yet. Wouldn't it be cool if you could free roam DBZ's version of Earth and if you like see an explosion in some town in the horizon, you fly your ass over there and deal with it. GTA style. With NPC people running away and them being able to die. You smashing whoever into a building, throwing a car at them...all the stuff. Even team battles like Goku, Vegeta, Trunks VS. Androids: #13, #14 and #15. Online battles.

Am I dreaming to much?
Tenkaichi 3 links

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-games/Dragon-Bal l-Z-Budokai-Tenkaichi-3.html

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/dbz-budokai -tenkaichi-3-details.html

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/dbz-budokai -tenkaichi-3-for-wii.html

20 new characters.. And better special effects.

Yep, classic EA sports-ish mod. They should call it Tenkaichi 1.3.

That game idea of yours is quite good too Rabies.

Thanks. But it will never be made. Takes too long to make from almost nothing, and the longer it takes for them to develop, the longer they have to go with one less product on the shelves. Unless they hire an entirely different team to develop this new game while they shit out Tenkaihi 1.3.

also, MMO dbz game? Wtf? I doubt the Dbz universe can be made into a MMO(fighter? or rpg?) There's enough locations and stuff, but how the hell can you make the dbz style combat work with so many players at the same time. They'll probaly make it like WoW and energy attacks are just like casting spells and your weapons are your fists.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-18 21:38:19

I don't know how to for Tenkaichi 2, I was having a war between buying it or not an d I only played it for 10 minutes yesterday.

For the first one you just have to unlock all the chapters until you get and stuff.

Also, Tenkaichi 3 is in the works.

I'll try and find a link.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-19 17:31:35

At 6/18/07 09:38 PM, Rague wrote: Also, Tenkaichi 3 is in the works.

Better have Nova Shenron and some AF transformation and storylines.

I know you bastards don't want that but damnit I do!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-22 17:41:34

At 6/20/07 04:20 PM, animehater wrote:
At 6/20/07 03:58 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: Alright i will stop but just change your name to DBZ lover then.
First, I like this name, second, I thought we couldn't change names anymore?

We can't change names anymore since Tom update the system by taking the name changing off. I literally think that was a good idea because what if your account got hacked? The person hacking your account will change your name and everything else. :/

Yes dragonball Z is a anime.

Dragonball Z is one of the best animes of all time. Well, in my opinion. :)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-22 17:42:11

At 6/20/07 10:58 AM, Medjai-Power wrote:
At 6/19/07 05:31 PM, animehater wrote:
At 6/18/07 09:38 PM, Rague wrote: Also, Tenkaichi 3 is in the works.
Better have Nova Shenron and some AF transformation and storylines.

I know you bastards don't want that but damnit I do!
And tenkaichi 2 had Nova shenron.

Yeah, it didn't. It had Yi Xing Long (sp?) AKA Syn Shenron and later as Omega Shenron.

And he was a shit character to play as

Sort of... I just hope they add all of the GT evil dragons. They're the shiznit.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-27 12:09:00

Allow me to break in here for a moment to once again talk about my SS2 trunks theory (shut up it came in a dream) another epice of proof is that when Cell returned after Goku sacrificed himself his first move was to kill Trunks. Not Vegeta, not Piccolo, but Trunks. Why? Because he knew that he was the only one that could threaten him because he probrably somehow understood his awesome power that's how! I mean he would obviously wouldn't wanna take down Gohan because he wanted to finish the fight. HAHA more proof right there man.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-27 13:48:14

At 6/27/07 01:29 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: Cell would kick Trunks's ass. He had no reason to be scared in that Perfect form.

Oh please, Trunks could be the shit out of Trunks I mean he almost did too in their last fight. If trunks trained in that form a little bit more maybe he could've pulled of the legendary SUper saiyan form for al we know. And besides that was concerning the theory that Trunks mastered SS2 and thus could own cells ass.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-27 14:05:11

At 6/27/07 01:48 PM, animehater wrote:
At 6/27/07 01:29 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: Cell would kick Trunks's ass. He had no reason to be scared in that Perfect form.
Oh please, Trunks could be the shit out of Trunks

That's true?

But, no. Cell's ultimate perfect form was too powerful for everybody. He would've kicked Gohan's ass if Vegeta didn't help. And gohan was way stronger than Cell.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-27 16:33:35

At 6/27/07 03:03 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: And like Rabies said he had no reason to be scared because even if trunks got SSJ2 Cell could always regenerate.

it's called wiping out every last cell in cell (lol)

BTW in DBZ why do you androids go to the otherworld? I mean Cell technically was a android so why was he there?

I always thought that but I suppose as long as you are somewhat biological you can go down the the underworld and have your power level greatly reduced.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-06-28 04:44:31

my new DBZ movie Check It Out!